Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 02-16-2007, 03:24 PM   #21
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Her screams and cries of agony and despair as I impaled her virgin cunt made the plundering of her virtue that much sweeter. "God your tight!" I groaned in the Princess' ear while enjoying the sweet embrace of her incredibly tight and dry never before taken pussy as she wept bitterly. "Not so high and mighty now!" I said and slowly pulling back till just the head remained within her I drove my cock back in, driving deep and hard as I began to fuck the Princess royaly.
Old 02-17-2007, 12:00 PM   #22
Louise
Privileged Member

Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

The triumph in his voice...sickened me...his thick, hard shaft speared me once more...my pussy a fire of pain and shock. I sobbed as he pulled almost all the way out, a moment of relief...then I screamed all the louder as his length reached deeper than before...bashing something deep within me. My pussy felt as though someone was using a branch inside me...his grip, his filthy grip on my skin hard as steel...oh god.........sobbing as he begins to pick up his pace..slamming me....each horrid intrusion pushing fresh tears and sobs from me...
Old 02-17-2007, 09:17 PM   #23
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

"Sceam bitch! Scream!" I panted in the Princess' ear as I took her, my groans of pleasure nearly as loud as the sobs she let out between screams.
Her pussy was so tight that each thrust felt almost like the first as I forced my cock in and out of her, my hips slamming into her ass as my cock slammed into her cunt. "I said scream bitch!" I snarled and really gave it to the princess, taking her so hard that the saddle and stand that supported us rocked with the force of the thrusts I raped my royal victim with.
Old 02-18-2007, 01:22 PM   #24
Louise
Privileged Member

Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

The bastard...he was rocking my entire world...my tears rolled from my face as he began to ram his long hard cock into me, so hard he was driving the air from me, i was making loud grunts of agony and occasional screams of pure pain...he seemed to be reaching into my stomach, my entire body shook with the severity of his violent thrusts...brutal...angry thrusts that smashed into me...drool spilled from my mouth as I began to lose control...unable to think rationally anymore...
Old 02-18-2007, 08:45 PM   #25
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

Delighting in her agonized grunts and screams I tightened my hand just a bit on the Princess' throat as I slammed thrust after brutal thrust into her formerly virgin cunt. My grunts and groans of pleasure and effort rose till they were nearly as loud as her cries, the power of my thrusts nearly driving the wind from both of us. I was too engrossed in fucking the Princess to speak or think of the consequences, all I could do was feel the pleasure and triumth of taking her for all I was worth.
Old 02-20-2007, 07:02 AM   #26
Louise
Privileged Member

His hand tightened around my throat and new fear spilled into my shattered mind…would he kill me…does he see that as he only possible escape from this….a new scream found its way from me as he took me harder, this beast of a man….this devil…his cock slamming so hard sending waves of cramping pain through my body…my mouth hanging open as I try to gasp for air around his tight grip and savage thrusting…tears no longer coming as my mind was assaulted with so many internal screams of terror and physical agony…
Old 02-20-2007, 04:31 PM   #27
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

"You're cunt is the best I've ever fucked bitch!" I growled in the princess' ear, my cock aching with pleasure as it stabbed into her virgin tight cunt over and over. "So tight!" I panted as I raped her brutally, wanting her to feel this fuck for years. "Gonna fill you bitch! Gonna fill your royal cunt!" I told her while pounding out my lust in her, each savage stroke bringing me closer to coming.