Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 05-11-2009, 05:30 PM   #21
the savage
Privileged Member

the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I grab your chin as you try to look away from me. Twisting it back forcefully and painfully. "No, I want to look at me. And I definitely want to see your face." My other hand goes under your body. Cupping your ass, and raising and lowering it as I pound into your roughly. Harder and harder. Seeing the pain on your face only makes me go harder, deeper and faster. I want you to suffer, like I suffered for those 3 years while you stupidly refused my advances. My teeth peel back and I take your nipple in my mouth. Sucking hard on it to get it stiff. Then I bite down on it. The scream of pain that echoes around the room almost causes me to cum. "I guess you want me to fuck you, not fighting back.:
Old 05-11-2009, 05:47 PM   #22
stupid_girl

stupid_girl Level 4 (400+)stupid_girl Level 4 (400+)stupid_girl Level 4 (400+)stupid_girl Level 4 (400+)stupid_girl Level 4 (400+)

I feel my nipple hardening in your mouth as you suck on it, right before your teeth sink into it. I am too afraid to pull away from that pain and the only thing left for me to do is press my chest up and into your mouth in a vain attempt to ease the pain by not allowing you pull on it. It doesn't work at all and my scream trails away into a whiny little whimper. You slowly release the sharp grip your teeth have on my nipple and watch as I relax and let myself go back to the floor. Your tight grip on my ass cheek helping you to violate my cunt without an ounce of mercy.

You think I want to fuck you, your think there is a chance want this? MY mind fills with hate and rage at the idea of ypu thinking I might have been asking for this or that I want you to in any way have me. I am not a fucking sex toy. You can see the pain in my eyes fading and giving way to anger. You know there is more fight left in me and after the first little burst you have developed a little taste for it and want more.
That's the way I come through...

Tight jeans, perky C's - making you go...
All the people on the street know...
Iced out, lit up - make the kids go...
All the people in the club know...

Just a rich skank, filled up like a sperm bank...
Grab my hair and fuck me 'till I pass out...
stupid_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 05:55 PM   #23
the savage
Privileged Member

the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I see the fight, I want the fight. I know it is there. My hands grip around your throat, choking you slightly. Then I release. Again I strangle you. Watching your eyes flashing in anger. My hips slam forward violently. More trying to cause pain that give myself pleasure. We slide slightly across the floor. I can hear your body being burned by the shag carpet on the floor. After strangling you for a few more moments, I raise my hands. Slapping you across the face. "If you just lay there, you are a whore who wanted to be fucked by her boss, but just didn't want to admit it. Had to drive him to 'rape' her to get what she really wanted."
Old 05-12-2009, 04:04 PM   #24
stupid_girl

stupid_girl Level 4 (400+)stupid_girl Level 4 (400+)stupid_girl Level 4 (400+)stupid_girl Level 4 (400+)stupid_girl Level 4 (400+)

Finally driven to a point where I can handle no more of your taunting, I wrestle one of ankles from my panty binding. You feel the wrap of my thighs release from around your hips and think nothing of it, how much of a threat could it really be? My feet plant firmly on the floor and in a heartbeat my thighs and stomach flex driving my hips of the floor. My weight is supported on my heels and my shoulders and to your surprise I have the strength in the manoever to lift you as well. You think it nothing more than a simple struggle.

With one of my feet placed inside your legs it allows me to drive with the oppostite leg. My ankle hooking you in place your are litterally rolled over and in a matter of a second I am on top of you. In the process though you cock managed to slip free from my slit and you have released my hands to try and ease your fall a little. Before your know, rather than trying to get to mmy feet and run, I foolishly begin slapping at your face.

Old 05-12-2009, 07:34 PM   #25
the savage
Privileged Member

As surprised as I am by the sudden movement that reverses our positions, I am even more shocked by the fact that you make no move to escape. Instead hitting me with a few weak slaps across the face. Apparently blinded by rage at the violation. I move my arms quickly, wrapping them around you in almost a bear hug. Your arms are pressed against your sides as I do this. Trapping you, then pulling you down against my body. Tightly, I feel your tits squashed against my chest and love it. Since you didn't even shift your hips when you wound up on top of me, all it takes is a quick thrust, and I am again inside of you. You are every bit as trapped as when I was on top of you, and I again start the rape.
Old 05-13-2009, 04:22 PM   #26
stupid_girl

My eyes widen and I let lose a loud scream,one of pure frustration that I have so easily been trapped again and one of humiliation as I am again violated. This time your tight hold feels as though it is crushing me and while I struggle frantically all I achieve is provided a tense, clenching sensation within my cunt as I fight. You moan out ludely as you feel it. You can see the frustration getting to me and the tears again forming n my eyes as I desperately trying and wiggle loose. Feeling as though I getting out a little you tighten the hold and you can feel my back crack in a few places as you do.

I addition to that, your feel my breath slip past my lips and see a little panic in my eyes as I try to inhale. You see that you are holding me tight enough to restirict my breathing and while I can get some air, it won't be nearly enough to keep my going. My face slowly turns red as you continue to thrust your cock inside my pussy. From time to time you see my mouth open wide as if I am trying to scream but all you hear is a whisper of words that you can't make out.

Old 05-13-2009, 10:20 PM   #27
the savage
Privileged Member

I barely notice as your struggles slacken and then stop all together. But the loss of the screams, that I notice. i wanted those so badly as I pounded into you. Just before I loosen my grip I catch a glimpse of your face. So red, desperation on your eyes, lips moving in a desperate attempt to pull in more air. And failing. You have never looked so desireable. I keep pounding my hips up and down, keeping you pinned tight to my body. My teeth pull back and I clamp down on your shoulder. As I do, I groan. Releasing my cum into you. Only when I am done do I loosen up enough to let you get a breath. As I do, I shove you off of me, knocking you into a heap on the floor. "Criminals like you sure are a good fuck."
Old 05-14-2009, 04:17 PM   #28
stupid_girl

As I curl into a protective fetal position I really don't even seem to notice that you have filled me with your seed or that you just bit me nearly hard enough to draw blood. Instead, I just gasp for air wildly. The air filling my lungs is almost painful but more than worth it. The red colouring to my face fades away, but not entirely. Some of that red that remains is fury. As the pain in my lungs begins to subside I can feel the sting in my shoulder where your teeth marks are more and more. My eyes flutter as I can again focus on my rage.

That isn't the first thing to come to me though. At that moment a trickle of cum escapes past my pussy lips and feel it warm on my skin. Immediately my chin quivers and my eyes well with tears. Rather than letting the emotion entirely overwhelm me, leaving me a sobbing mess I scream out angrily. "I am not a fucking criminal!!!"

Old 05-19-2009, 11:29 AM   #29
the savage
Privileged Member

"Yes you are." My lips curl into a wicked smile, "I have the proof." Running my tongue over my lips, wetting them and tasting my anticipation for an entire night of assaults. "And if you want to remain a free woman, you really should be more complaint to my demands." I scramble over on the floor, bring my hips across yours. "Like right now want to fuck you up the ass." My hands press on your shoulders, making sure to dig in at my teeth marks.
Old 05-19-2009, 07:04 PM   #30
stupid_girl

Your firm grip right on the bite mark on my shoulder only intensifies the pain. I groan as it shoots through me like an electrical current. Not only do you grab my shoulders but you drive it to the floor, twisting my upper body flat, face down as if you were trying to roll me over doggy style. I resist but you only drive my shouder down harder with a sharp violent shove. I am twisted but not rolled over. You think for a moment about forcing me over but realize that there isn't much of a point to it. In my current position my ass is already expossed.

While I moan in pain you move your free hand to your cock to line it up for the next assualt. One you know will be harder, more viscous and longer now that you got that first load out of the way. While fucking me the first time some of my juices had trickled down as well as some of your cum leaving my asshole lubricated just a little for you. Not nearly enough to make this anywhere near bareble for me, but enough to make it easier for you to get into me. Suddenly I feel the pressure and let out a horrified scream of shear panic.