Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 01-25-2007, 05:32 AM   #21
devilinauniform

I climb back onto the bed, pushing my self between your open thighs, with one hand I pull up my gut and with the other i guide my cock against your pussy, then with a heave, I push my self deep into you.
My cock strechs you even more than my fingers, lancing deep into you, as i lower my crushing weight onto you, my hands pulling your thighs around me as i thrust powerfully into you, my mouth covering your face with kisses, licking the salty tears from your face as you moan with despair
Old 01-25-2007, 05:36 AM   #22
devilinauniform

my hard cock pummels at you, my body shaking, the fat rippling as i fuck you harder and harder. All those months of waiting, now about to come to the final climax. The one i have imagined so many times as i had pictured you in my mind, wanking over you, wasting my spunk into some old sock. Now was different. Now i was deep into you, and i could control my lust no longer.
My body heaved as I shoot the first jet of cum into you. You feel the hot sensation deep in you, as i jerk again and again. My body pressing down even more on you, making it hard for you to breath, as i grunt with each jerkof my cock, leaving more and more of my spunk deep in you
Old 01-25-2007, 05:45 AM   #23
devilinauniform

finally I stop, and lay there on you, as you sob uncontrolably. You feel the relief as i push my self up, my softening cock sliding out of you, your thighs sticky with my cum, then the new horror. I kneel in front of you, pulling u my gut with one hand, whilst dragging you by the hair with the other, pushing your face down towards my groin. The smell of my spunk mixing with the foul body odour almost making you sick as I say to you, 'Suck it bitch, make me hard again,' ,my hand tighening its vice like grip even more, making you open your mouth in a silent scream
Old 01-25-2007, 05:49 AM   #24
devilinauniform

You take me in, the semi hard flesh filling your mouth as i push your face deeper onto me, you start to suck, all the time your body racked with sobs, almost choking on my meat, as it starts to stir again. My hand moves your head on me, as i whisper down instructions to you, telling you to suck me, lick me, pulling out and having you suck on my hairy balls. Taking each in turn into your mouth to suck and lick on, before shoving my now hard cock deep into your mouth again.
Old 01-25-2007, 05:51 AM   #25
devilinauniform

My cock starts to twitch, and you know what is going to happen. You frantically try to pull away from me, but my han holds you tight in palce as my cock jerks in your mouth, a wad of spunk shooting intothe back of your throats, and another, and another. Filling oyur mouth, unable to pull away, you are forced to swallow the thick. foul tasting cum,
Old 01-25-2007, 05:55 AM   #26
devilinauniform

at last i release your hair and you pull away, leaning over the bed, vomitting, retching, bringing back my spunk as you shake.
'Bich' i say' Ain't kissing that' as i drag you around forcing you onto all fours, my cock still eager for you
With one hand i cover your mouth as with the other i start to pull apart those tight bottom cheeks, exposing that tight hole.
You start to scream into my hand, but it is clasped tight to your face and only a mumble escapes, but it is enough for me to whip my free hand hard against your botttom. Stinging slaps leaving it red and glowing. I move my cock against you
Old 01-25-2007, 05:58 AM   #27
devilinauniform

I push against the tight ring of muscle, it tries to rsist but it is of no use, my cockpushs through, streching you, waves of pain lancing through your body as for the first time your bottom takes a cock, something which you had always denied oyur boyfreinds was now been forced on you.
You scream again and again into my hand, the pain blinding as i fuck your arse harder, my hand kneading oyur breasts hard against you as my weight drives you deep into the bed.
Old 01-25-2007, 06:00 AM   #28
devilinauniform

With a final cry I come for the final time, my cum filling your tight tube, my final triumph, as i pull out of you, looking down on you, my cum ozzing from your bottom hole, your pussy, i turn you over, looking down on you,
I lean forwards ' Tell if you want, but if you do just remember, one day i will be out'