Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 06-25-2008, 10:11 PM   #21
alg9
Privileged Member

alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I feel you squirm beneath me, and I have enough experience in situations like these to know that you are getting ready to try to fight past me. Now my fingers dig in, holding you painfully in place. Even though it is obvious that you are strong and athletic for a girl, I am bigger and much stronger. Never lifting my head from your shoulder I say, "Running away would be a very, very bad idea."

I continue to roll down the top of your shirt until your chest becomes visible. My weight shifts forward, pinning you to the wall, while my hands drop to the button of your jeans. My fingers fumble slightly as I unbutton them.

Damn the skinny jeans. They make you look so good, but will be almost impossible to get off if you are fighting. I have to keep you off balance and afraid. "You aren't the first girl I did this to."
if you can't cum in her
Then cum on her
alg9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2008, 10:16 PM   #22
Thriller05

Thriller05 has initial reputation

She lets out a small grunt of pain as he digs his fingers into her, all the while she shudders from his smooches and nibbling on her shoulder. She was actually thinking about running and trying to fight back, until he somehow read her mind and said that...She was terrified now.

She feels his weight shift forward as soon as her firm breasts are exposed. Feeling humiliated and violated, she closes her eyes while he leans his weight against her.

She tries to worm away, her efforts renewed when she feels his hands at her fly, and is thankful that he is having trouble getting her tight pants off. Good thing she didn't wear those sweatpants tonight...

She stops when he says she's not the first. "I'm...not the first one? How many have you done this to?" she whispers in fear.
Thriller05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2008, 10:21 PM   #23
alg9
Privileged Member

alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Good, deer in the headlights that is exactly the reaction that I had hoped to provoke. You stay still long enough for me to roll your jeans down towards your knees. Not enough for me to take you in this position, but certainly enough to keep you from running. My hands slide down your body, and grip tightly on your ass. It is perfectly toned and firm.

Finally, I whisper a response to your question. "Quite a few actually. It really is amazing how easy it is to get away with rape. Especially when you are in a position of power like me." Not a true statement, since there had been only one prior victim and we were both teenagers at the time. But I want her frightened, not just now but after she is out of my control.

Reluctantly, I pull my head back from your body. Slowly I lean in to kiss you.
if you can't cum in her
Then cum on her
Old 06-25-2008, 10:24 PM   #24
Thriller05

She shudders and feels more and more exposed as her tight jeans or forced down her legs, exposing her chisled, athletic thighs. After she realizes how far down they are, she tries to push against him to get him off her, but she stays still when she feels his hands slide down her body. Her body gives an involuntary jerk when he suddenly grabs her ass.

She listens in horror as he talks about how easy it is for him to get away with rape...and she wondered if she was just going to be another number to add to his rape stats. No one would believe her, would they?

She feels a little relieved as he pulls his lips away from her shoulder, but sees him start to lean in to kiss her. It seems like he's in slow motion to her, and she tries to turn her lips away from him so he can't kiss her.
Old 06-25-2008, 10:32 PM   #25
alg9
Privileged Member

Your head turns, so my kiss misses your lips. But I kiss the side of your face just as deeply and hard as I would have your lips. My tongue even traces playfully over the skin. My breathing is heavy and labored, unable to contain myself much longer. My fingers slide under the waistline of your panties, rolling them down until they are in the same place as your jeans.

Then suddenly I back off. But it is not to let you get away, simply to reposition the two of us. With those jeans I can't possible take you standing against the wall. SO I pull you away, and in one smooth motion spin you around and then bend you over my desk.

ONe hand grips the back of your slender neck, pressing you down, while my other hand frees my cock from its cloth prison.
if you can't cum in her
Then cum on her
Old 06-25-2008, 10:35 PM   #26
Thriller05

She breathes out heavily and tries to somehow get her head away as he kisses her cheek roughly and licks it tickilishly. She can tell he's aching for her...and it strikes fear into her. She gasps and tries to pull away as he suddenly gripes her panties and rolls them down....Oh God what is he going to do?

She had braced herself, but she was surprised to see he had stepped away from her. She would've ran, if her pants weren't awkwardly and her knee and keeping her from running. But before she can even do anything he grips her, spinning her around. She feels herself pinned to his desk, and that finally breaks her. She starts to scream and struggle while he pulls his member out.
Old 06-25-2008, 10:39 PM   #27
alg9
Privileged Member

I let you scream. After all who exactly is going to hear you in the basement of an old building tucked away in a far corner of campus. Even the janitors are gone by now. It really all is in the planning. Besides, Jamie is really going to have something to scream about in a few seconds.

Steadily my hand guides my cock into you from behind. I groan loudly, closing my eyes in esctasy. "I'm making you into a woman now Jamie, when you were just a little girl before. Aren't you going to thank me?"

The hand that was guiding me is now freed up. And it goes roaming over your tight body, until coming to rest none to lightly on your perky breasts.
if you can't cum in her
Then cum on her
Old 06-25-2008, 10:41 PM   #28
Thriller05

She waits for it to come, feeling a tinge of insanity. It seemed like time stopped for a few hours until she finally felt him penetrate her, and she let out a scream, trying to buck forward and back and away from him. She was wondering how no one could hear her...

She feels his hands roaming her body while he pushes into her, and shudders as she feels his hands on her cold breasts. This couldn't be happening...
Old 06-27-2008, 01:19 PM   #29
alg9
Privileged Member

All your fighting is useless, as I have all the leverage, holding you down with the hand on your neck. My fingers play lightly across your chest pinching and squeezing. This is even better than I had remembered, the power, the freedom. I should have done it sooner.

After simply holding inside you for a few minutes, I finally begin to thrust forward. They are slow, and almost tender.
if you can't cum in her
Then cum on her