Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 01-11-2007, 11:27 PM   #1
Wild Flames

Wild Flames has initial reputation
Default Never Again (For Holdyn Wolf and Wild Flames)

I frowned reluctantly at my friend as I walked into the crowded club. It felt as though I were packed in a can with a bunch of other sardines with their scent filling my nostrils and making me gag. The sweat of others often repulsed me, but it seemed there was more in the air that could be smelled.

The sweet purfume of many women and the strong cologne of some of the young men, trying to mask their bodily odors and attract the opposite sex and perhaps be rewarded with a good night. It was doubtful from the looks of many of them.

I managed to pull my friend, Melinda, over to the club stool and sit down. "I'm tired," I complained to her. The words had to be repeated over several times because of the loud, awful music that pounded in our ears. To her and to so amny others in the room, this was music. To me, it sounded like two trash can lids being smacked together and just labeled music. Yuck.

My blue eyes scan the crowd, but mostly all I could see was the backs of people as they swayed their hips and even ground their pelvis' into one another. Wasn't that repulsive to others?

I glanced at Melinda, who was grinning as wide as she could and bobbing her head to the god-awful music. She seemed to truly be enjoying herself, but how, I would never understand.

Both of us went to school together, me being nineteen and she being twenty-two. She viewed college as a party place and I viewed it more as it was supposed to be viewed, or so I assumed. Academically, my grades were high enough that anyone should be proud of them, but I was an overachiever, always striving for the very best. It seemed so out of character for me to be here in this noisy club with all of these kids and obviously, I stuck out like a sore thumb with my button-down shirt on and knee-length skirt. I didn't exactly show off all I had, but for me, this was what I considered dangerous territory.

Growing up, I was raised a devoted christian and overly protected. Unlike so many people had claimed, I had never bounced into the party scene the moment I was free. Never once. I was still the shy, naive, unsuspecting girl that flossed her teeth and ate health foods. Not exactly a bad-to-the-bone girl. My ears weren't even pierced yet and my first sip of beer hadn't even been taken.

All I could think as I took in this horrid sight, was that I shouldn't be there and I should be studying for a final that was approaching. College was tough and I had no time for this. I had only agreed to go because Melinda had begged for months on end and her constant nattering seemed to drive me up the walls. How could one study with this girl howling in my ears how I should be out there partying? She was wrecking and disturbing my academic life. Never again would I room with a gir like her. Never again would I visit an awful club like this. Never again.

An hour passed and Melinda had ditched me for a man who was quite intoxicated and interested in feeling every curve of her body. I let the two of them grope one another, or dance, as she called it. I blew air out of my mouth and looked around in boredom. Why I hadn't left yet was beyond me.

An invitation or two had come to her to dance, but seeing the men's obvious ulterior intentions, I turned them down in a moment. What was I even doing here? I needed to be back in my dorm room with my nose in a book. After turning down the second offer, I shot a glare toward my roommate, then got up and walked over to her and the man that was feeling every curve on her body. She was paying me no attention.

"Melinda! Let's get going. I've got finals and I think..." I started to yell over the music, but the look she gave me told me it all. I was on my own. She'd found a new play toy and there was absolutely no interest in me now. I was merely an inconvenience. "Right...nevermind then," I muttered under my breath.

The path to the doorway was blocked by so many sweaty bodies and each time my hand pushed someone away so I could squeze past, I found myself grimmacing at the disgusting moisture that remained on my hand. Why did people call this fun or even consider it fun? I hadn't a clue.

I managed to make it to the metal doors and looked at the bouncer, who stood with his arms crossed, glaring down at me as though I were a tiny ant to be crushed. Surely to him, I was. I offered him a cheery smile, which didn't seem to go over so well with him, and then he opened the door and allowed me to slip past and into the cold night.

Only a few steps out of the door, I shivered and wrapped my arms around my body, holding myself tight to keep warm. It was hard when the wind seemed to be trying to make every square inch of me numb with cold. I wished I had my leather coat now.

"Halfway there..." I muttered softly as I turned the corner and began to make the rest of the way toward my dorm. I was out in the open, glad to be on the street where passerbyers could protect me from harm. The club had certainly irked me for the night and I felt as though a little more of my innocence had slipped away that night. I had no idea.

The final turn came up and I looked around. Oddly enough, the street was deserted for the moment and only cars seemed to line the curbs. I hesitated for a second. The wind ripped at my hair suddenly and a shiver wracked my body once more. Okay, that decided it. I began to walk down the sidewalk, huddling against myself to stay warm. "Fucking wind..."
Wild Flames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2007, 02:59 AM   #2
Holdyn Wolf
Lurid Intentions

Holdyn Wolf has initial reputation

The night was a chilly one and the wind was beginning to pick up. The gusts started to whip up and around the van, shaking it here and there, while I crouched in the back. Parked along the street not to far from the college campus I was waiting for the right one to walk on by. I kept to the back to stay out of view as best as I could, it would be mighty conspicuous to be sitting in the passanger seat without anyone in the drivers side. At six-one I was able to have a nice view over the dash and still be out of view while crouching back here.

There were a few clubs down the way, I had scoped the place out well before hand. I knew that some of the girls who had had enough would come down this way on their way back to their dorms. You could always find one naive enough to be out alone regardless of all the warnings colleges gave these days about traveling by yourself.

Several weeks had passed since my last fix. It really was an addiction. The power and control was the best way to get high for me. It's like I just feed off their fear. There's nothing more exciting and erousing as making a girl scream and cry when you take what you want from her and make her feel so weak.

The street had seemed to empty recently, most of the other shops well and closed and the majority of the club goers already inside enjoying themselves in the swarm of sweaty bodies. This was good though, the emptier the street the better, less around when that right one came by.

The gust of wind hit the van again and knocked me on my ass, the wind sure was picking up. The weather forecasters were predicting a mild winter storm to come through during the night with some high winds. Tonight would be the perfect night.

Slowly getting back up onto my feet and crouching once more, I rested my hand on the metal gate that seperated the front of the van from the back. There was a small door that allowed passage between the two compartments. There were no windows but the windsheild and the front windows on the doors. The back was nearly completely sealed off. This was one of those trucks that a bussiness would use for local deliveries.

I saw her then, coming around the corner and starting down the side walk towards me. She was a cute looking thing. That girl next door bookworm type that always dressed pretty conservatively. The skirt was a bit long, but easier then dealing with pants.

Just thinking about her and what she was going to be like made the bulge in his jeans begin to grow.

i've already told you: the only way to a woman's heart is along the path of torment. i know none other as sure. - Marquis De Sade 1740-1814
Holdyn Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2007, 02:42 AM   #3
Wild Flames

I could barely keep from crying out in pain as another sharp wind whipped and tore at my face. It was the cold bite that made my nose turn red and my cheeks begin to burn from the cold. It was most definitely a cold, winter night.

My eyes were even turned down to avoid the wind from drying them out or causing them any pain. The eyes were a very delicate part of the body. I suddenly cursed as another wind ripped at me and I leaned against a building for a moment to see if it would offer me any small bit of blockage from the wind. After a few moments, I came to the realization that it would not afford me the barrier I needed, so I pushed on toward my dorm room, picking up the pace.

I passed a gentleman on the street that gave me an odd look and commented on my lack of a coat, but this I already knew, of course. She glared after the young man for commenting rather than helping and she continued on. Fifty more feet, then I'm home free... I thought to myself. I found myself counting my footsteps toward the dorm's enterance. Never, in my haste to get to the dorm room, did I notice the mysterious van parked on the curb, nor the man crouched inside. I would find out that this was not a night to fail to notice such details.
Old 01-15-2007, 03:53 AM   #4
Holdyn Wolf
Lurid Intentions

Holdyn Wolf has initial reputation

As she started to pass the van he moved quietly from the small opening between back and front of the vehicle to the side doors. A slow count to five to give her time to get by the doors and just a little bit past was made silently in his head.

He acted then. Swinging open the doors quickly both of his arms swung around her body. The crumpled up cloth in his right hand was shoved into her mouth with a lot of force. His other hand wrapped tightly around her left wrist and yanked it behind her body and bent it as he pinned it against her back. Using that hold he yanked her back hard and into the van quickly; out of sight.

i've already told you: the only way to a woman's heart is along the path of torment. i know none other as sure. - Marquis De Sade 1740-1814
Holdyn Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2007, 02:57 PM   #5
Wild Flames

((switching to the third person. It's easier for me, so bare with me))

Her eyes widened in absolute horror at what was happening. In fact, her eyes were widened at the fact that she did not know what was happening. Her jaw errupted in pain as the force of the cloth being shoved into her open, shocked mouth, was stretching it wider than she thought it could ever stretch.

For the first moment, her arms only wrapped around the hand that had shoved the cloth at her mouth and she held onto it for support. She felt herself lose her balance in the swiftness of the movements around her, so the arm offered momentary assisstance. Little did she know, she was only helping her captor.

Pain seared through her arm in the next moment and she attempted to cry out in the pain. Her eyes squeezed shut for a brief moment, attempting to block out what was going on around her.

All through her life, she had been sheltered and pampered. She had grown up with a very trusting persona and naive personality. She wasn't wreckless or had any reason to believe she would end up hurt. Who would want to hurt this poor, innocent girl? She had never done anything to another human being and even found it painfully difficult to squash a spider beneath her foot. Never in her wildest dreams could she imagine someone bringing harm to her and at this very moment in time, even though she wasn't quite certain what was going on, she never expected what was close to happening.

Her figure was suddenly out of sight and now in the van. Her elbow smacked into the hard floor of the vehicle and she winced softly in the tingling pain that accompained the other pain she was in. The thought to scream was never in her mind as she was such a soft spoken girl. Besides that, she never thought that she would really be in any true danger.

The girl's eyelids slid back once more to see what was going on around her. Her deep blue eyes were tilted upwards and she stared up at the dark figure that she saw moving around. She couldn't quite make out details of this person, but she was baffled at who it could be or what they wanted from her. Perhaps this was all just a cruel practical joke and minutes later, she would be told that they were just kidding and wanted to see the look on her face. What else could this be about? She hadn't done anything wrong. She couldn't even recall a library book that was late. There was no reason for this that she could think of. Quietly she was convincing herself that this was just a cruel, cruel joke and soon she would be able to return to her warm dorm room and study for those finals she was so concerned about.