Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 01-04-2007, 09:55 AM   #1
Holdyn Wolf
Lurid Intentions

Holdyn Wolf has initial reputation
Default When the Tiger Falls

The hunger in me had risen once again and I was out looking to feed it when I saw 'her' walking out of the small boutique on the strip with her bag of recently purchased goodies. I knew right away she would suit my needs well.

I had followed her for some time now, waiting when she slipped inside a store here and there. I kpet my distance but never got to far away. When she turned down one of the lesser populated streets I closed the gap between us just a little.

With her a dozen or so feet ahead I knew up ahead there was a small side ally that I could get her down that lead along the back of some old buildings that had been abandoned for some years now. She must live near by I thought as I watched her ass move with each step.

i've already told you: the only way to a woman's heart is along the path of torment. i know none other as sure. - Marquis De Sade 1740-1814
Holdyn Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2007, 10:02 AM   #2
Timorous_tiger

Timorous_tiger has initial reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to Timorous_tiger

I sighed softly, stepping out of the boutique, holding the door open for another woman who was entering. Shifting the carrier bag to my other hand i continued on down the strip, greeting the occassional individual that i knew, but more or less keeping myself to myself. Eventually i grew tired of shopping and decided to head home, turning down a quieter street in search of my car, which i'm sure i'd parked around here somewhere.

It was warm out today and i only wore a thin white blouse with my jeans, leaving my arms and part of my chest open to the cool breeze.

[Need to pop out for a moment, will be back soon. Sorry]
Timorous_tiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2007, 10:14 AM   #3
Holdyn Wolf
Lurid Intentions

The closer they grew to the alley the more he spead up his pace. He did his best to keep his following her as quiet and unnoticeable as possible and it wasn't until she was in front of the alley that he made his move.

As they passed the alley he was right behind her then. One arm wrapped around her waist and the other went to quickly cover her mouth as he dragged her backwards into the alley. No one had been around to see this act.

He felt her struggle in his grasp but she was caught off guard and he was much stronger then she that though she might get an inch or two on him he reigned her back in quite quickly.

"Keep fighting baby, it get's my blood pumping."

i've already told you: the only way to a woman's heart is along the path of torment. i know none other as sure. - Marquis De Sade 1740-1814
Old 01-04-2007, 10:21 AM   #4
Timorous_tiger

[going to switch to third person, it's easier]

This route was a familiar one to her, she took it regularly to reach the spot where she parked her car and so any noises that she heard she cast off as animals or something else that didn't concern her. Only as she passed the alleyway did she realise how wrong she was, opening her mouth to scream as something wrapped around her waist, her cry muffled by the hand that clamped around her face.

Shopping forgotten, she dropped the carriers and desperately clawed at his grip, squirming and struggling against him as she tried to prevent herself from being drawn backward into the dark alleyway. Jerking her face to the side, she managed to free her mouth for but a moment, screaming for help before she was silenced once more.
Old 01-04-2007, 10:26 AM   #5
Holdyn Wolf
Lurid Intentions

"Mmm, keep struggling baby." He whispered into her ear as he continued to drag her backwards. The opening of the alley was now quite a bit aways and the buildings around started to loom over them.

The back of her head was tight against his chest, held there by his hand over her mouth. She continued to struggle but he worked to overpower her at each attempt to free herself.

"Baby the shit I'm gonna do to your body..." He growled softly and shivered at the thought of her.

A door just to their left was open a crack and hanging by only one hinge. Turning just slightly he pushed it off it's last hinge and waited until it fell in before he worked to pull her back into the dark abandoned building.

Old 01-04-2007, 10:30 AM   #6
Timorous_tiger

She shuddered as his hot breath brushed past her ear, dread filling her body at his words. She had to get away from him before he overpowered her completely. With her hands still free, she brought her elbow backward, striking him hard in the chest and hopefully winding him. She felt his grip loosened and twisted in his arms, finding herself free she began to run toward the entrance of the alleyway, stumbling in her haste to get away.

"Stay away from me!" she screamed, glancing back to see if he was chasing her "Somebody help me!!" but there was no one in the street to hear her scream for help and he was almost upon her again.
Old 01-04-2007, 10:36 AM   #7
Holdyn Wolf
Lurid Intentions

To sure of himself her strike had caught him off guard. Recovering from his stumble though he took chase and when he finally reached her he lunged at her. Tackling her to the ground he pinned her under him for the moment.

"You're going to pay dearly for that. Very dearly." His fist met the side of her head hard, enough to throw her into a daze for a moment. He didn't want to have to hit her like that, but she had made things tougher on him now.

With her shook up he slid off her quickly and grabed her by the hair. Dragging her back towards the doorway with the hold in her hair he was less then gentle about things.

Old 01-04-2007, 10:40 AM   #8
Timorous_tiger

She felt his weight hit her and throw her to the ground, letting out a faint cry as she landed with him on top of her. Squirming and struggling to get out from underneath him, "Please let me go...you can have my money, my cell...it's all in my hand bag.." she stammered, letting out a faint groan as his fist connected with the side of her head.

Her vision swam and she fell still underneath him, the blow leaving her stunned and unable to do little but stumble after him as he dragged her to her feet and back down the alleyway by her hair.
Old 01-04-2007, 10:44 AM   #9
Holdyn Wolf
Lurid Intentions

"I don't want your money baby. I want you." He said as he dragged her into the abandoned building once again. Shoving her forward hard into the building he let her go and watched as she stumbled and then fell to the hard floor. The door that he had knocked in was quickly picked up and pushed haphazardly against the opening to block most of the view.

Turning around he watched her start to regain some bearing on reality and try to struggle to her feet.

"Look baby, the more you struggle and fight me the more fun I have. So keep it up if you want it to hurt more, I don't mind." He said as he stepped forward towards her slowly.

Old 01-04-2007, 10:49 AM   #10
Timorous_tiger

Her heart sunk at his words, a faint whimper escaping her lips as it grew dark around them as they entered the abandoned building. Propelled forward, she stumbled in an effort to regain her balance but eventually ended up upon the floor on her hands and knees, trying to shake the daze from her head. Slowly she began to come to, attempting to rise to her feet, but slipping back to the floor.

"Please don't hurt me..." she sobbed, shuffling backward as he approached her.
Old 01-04-2007, 10:57 AM   #11
Holdyn Wolf
Lurid Intentions

"Don't hurt you huh?" He asked as he stalked forward. Slipping out of the leather jacket he tossed it off to the side. Straped to his chest in a leather shoulder holster rested a Beretta 9mm.

"What are you willing to do to not be 'hurt' baby?" He stood towering over her and a few feet back. Out of arms reach so that he had enough time to react should she try something.

Old 01-04-2007, 11:00 AM   #12
Timorous_tiger

She continued to shuffle backward, pushing against the ground with her feet "stay away from me..." she warned, her eyes widening as he removed his jacket and revealed the gun he had strapped to his chest. "Oh god...what are you going to do to me? What do you want?" she whimpered, though didn't seem too interest in his response for she scrambled to her feet and continued to back away from him, hoping to find another door.
Old 01-04-2007, 11:05 AM   #13
Holdyn Wolf
Lurid Intentions

"I already told you what I want. I want your body and will have it." Hie right hand slid across his body and unsnapped the leather strap holding the Beretta into place. Easing the gun out of the holster slowly he clicked the safety off methodically.

"I don't want to kill you but if you try and run I will. Think you can outrun a 9mm slug flying at your head? If so by all means keep backing up, otherwise I would bring your pretty little body back over here right now."

The gun was raised and the barrel pointed at the young woman. With safety off it was just a matter of pulling the trigger then if she continued her retreat.

Old 01-04-2007, 11:09 AM   #14
Timorous_tiger

She swallowed hard as she watched him remove the gun from it's holster and point it in her direction. Stopping dead, she held her breath, staring at the gun helplessly. "Please.." she whispered, slowly and reluctantly beginning to move back toward him "If you let me go now...i promise i won't tell a soul.." her voice trembling as she continued to inch toward him, hoping to be able to barter with him.

She was trembling now, unable to take her eyes off the gun that was aimed at her head, trying to swallow down the panic that was rising within her.
Old 01-04-2007, 11:15 AM   #15
Holdyn Wolf
Lurid Intentions

"If I let you go you won't tell anyone?" A laugh rolled out as he watched her slowly make her way back. He knew she had no bargaining power with him that way. The gun remained leveled on her head, the fastest and most effecient way to despose of her should she not cooperate.

"Look baby I told you what I want and that's the only way you're getting out of here alive and in one piece." He watched her body as she crept forward slowly, the thin white top allowed for his mind to imagine the flesh underneath and those jeans of hers fit snugly, showing off her nice curves.

"Why don't we work on keeping you alive by getting that top of yours off. Go ahead and just slip it right off for me baby and toss it over there." He nodded his head over to her left.

Old 01-04-2007, 11:21 AM   #16
Timorous_tiger

She had guessed he wouldn't be interested in such a bargain even as the words left her mouth, but she had had to try. Coming to a stop, she dragged her gaze from the gun to look at the man himself, a shudder running through her as she felt his eyes undress her from where he stood. Eyes widening at his command, she hesitated, shaking her head and beginning to protest, but a slight movement of the gun silenced her.

"Ok.." she whispered, lifting her trembling hands to her blouse buttons and fumbling to undo them. Slowly she worked her way down, revealing more of her soft flesh, then the white lace of her bra and then the smooth, toned flesh of her stomach. Her chest rose and fell with her quickened breathing, wanting to look away in shame but unable to for fear of what he might do unwatched.
Old 01-04-2007, 11:26 AM   #17
Holdyn Wolf
Lurid Intentions

Eyes following her every move, he couldnt help but find her actions erotic each step of the way. When the shirt finally reached the last breath a grin curled back onto his lips.

"Toss it away now baby." He said pointing the gun off to the side just slightly to signal where he wanted her to throw it.

He wasn't a horrible looking man, a little rough around the edges. With a bit of stubble and some shaggy curly hair that hung a little long.

Old 01-04-2007, 01:07 PM   #18
Timorous_tiger

Reluctantly she shrugged the thin material from her shoulders and slipped her arms from the sleeves, tossing it to the side he had gestured to. "Please.." she whispered softly, holding her arms in front of her a little, trying to hide herself. Her breasts sat nicely in their lace bra, a nice proportion of cleveage in clear view.
Old 01-04-2007, 05:27 PM   #19
Holdyn Wolf
Lurid Intentions

A small nod of his head was given as the grin remained on his face. He admired her cooperation up to this point before making his next demand of her.

"The bra now. I want to see the full goods now baby." His tongue slid out then and moistened his dry lips. She was a hot one clothed and the nice bit of cleavage he saw spilling out over the top of her lace bra was a good sign he picked a dandy this time.

Old 01-04-2007, 05:33 PM   #20
Timorous_tiger

She already felt exposed as it was, but now she had to remove her bra. The urge to protest was soon dismissed by a glance at the gun and she gingerly reached behind her back and unhooked the clasp of her bra. Bringing her hands back round to the front, she allowed the straps to slip from her shoulders and slide down her arms. Tossing the bra to one side, she tried to cover herself with her hands, her cheeks flushing in shame and embarrassment.