Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 12-22-2006, 11:16 PM   #1
Rogue
Immoral Irishman

Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default After The Party (Rogue and Musette, aka Ursula Andress)

The woman protests her friend's innocence, talking in front of me as she walks into the room. I nudge her until I can close and lock the door. A lot of shouting and commotion is coming from downstairs and I make sure she doesn't hear it in time.

"You're not going anywhere until you show me the drugs you had in here."

"So you had a lookalike party, with no men invited?"

I look around the bedroom, it is large and so perfectly oraganised. She stands near the bed, which has pink quilts and sheets. My eyes roll down her legs, to the strappy heels she wears.
Rogue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2006, 02:39 PM   #2
Musette

Default Ursula Andress

"Right! A girls' night out. That's it."

"Is this an interrogation? What exactly is going on? Why would the police think we had drugs here? GG doesn't use! NONE of us do?"

Trying to stay calm. This is not the best of circumstances to find oneself in. I consider if I am polite and cooperative, maybe I can reason with this man. "Are you going to answer me...?" I ask quietly.
Old 12-23-2006, 05:14 PM   #3
Rogue
Immoral Irishman

Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

"You sure are dressed nice for a party with no men.....now put your hands on the bed, if you resist I'll be forced to arrest you."

She continues to complain, but reluctantly turns around. I lean into her back, placing my hands on her hips. They press into her short dress, moving downwards, scandalously close to her thighs. A bag of cocain appears in my hand, and she is stunned.

"Only messing with ya, it's me own!"

I ask what her name is.
Old 12-24-2006, 01:42 PM   #4
Musette

"My name is Mustte. I came to the party as Ursula Andress, the first Bond girl," I answer nervously.

The way you are frisking me - particularly after producing a little bag of coke - makes me very uneasy. Your hands moving more sexually over my hips and thighs than professionally. I close my eyes and take a deep breath. I've never been frisked before, but I've seen it done. I know you're going to have to feel between my legs. Bare skin between the tops of my stockings and my panties... I feel you're getting hard in the small of my back.

'This can't be right,' I think to myself. 'An Irish cop here...? Surely not!' I begin to straighten just as you start to rub your left hand high along my inner thigh - the bare skin above my stockings... your hand feels soft, stong - with your right hand, you push the middle of back toward the bed again, so that I lean forward, off balance for your frisking.

"Uh-uh... no moving until I say. Alright?"
Old 12-24-2006, 11:53 PM   #5
Rogue
Immoral Irishman

My fingers are now slightly underneath her dress, running along her thighs. I feel the beginning of her tights and I'm starting to get an erection. Her legs are so long and smooth.

"Well if you're Ursula, let me check those panties..."

She is stunned as I start to pull up her dress until her underwear is exposed. It is beige swimwear similar to that worn by the actress in Dr. No. I feel the front of them with my palm, playing with the strap. We hear a scream of help next door and gunshots coming from downstairs.

"If only they'd co-operate like you, they wouldn't get hurt." My hand still harassing between her legs, I lean in closer, my leather jacket rubbing into her back. I smell her hair and the back of her neck.
Old 12-25-2006, 08:53 PM   #6
Musette

"Oh my God! What's going on?" I am certain that a clean officer wouldn't be touching me like this. Gunshots downstairs and my friends calling for help...?

'Co-operate like me...?' I think... I'm confused and alerted...

"Please explain what's going on and read me my rights, if I am in trouble; otherwise, let me go!" I try to stand straight again and you push me to the bed - on my face...
Old 12-25-2006, 09:08 PM   #7
Rogue
Immoral Irishman

That's the second time she has squirmed and I've had to keep her in place. I sense her suspicions that I'm the furthest thing from a cop she'll ever see, but she isn't brave enough to challenge my charade.

"How.....realistic.....", I comment, still fondling her undies.

"I think you know how this will work, you suck some cock, and I won't hand you over to those gun wielding maniacs downstairs, for possession."

I touch her blonde hair, which is in a twist, and let it down, kissing her shoulder.

Last edited by Rogue; 12-25-2006 at 09:37 PM.
Old 12-25-2006, 11:09 PM   #8
Musette

"What?! What are you talking about?" I try to twist around, but you forcefully push on the bed and rip my panties. I can feel you hard in your pants against me. You pull the pin out of my hair and kiss my shoulder and back... 'This is no arrest,' I think....
Old 12-25-2006, 11:34 PM   #9
Rogue
Immoral Irishman

"What'll it be Musette?" I ask.

I get a strong grip of her panties, I've been pulling on them a while now. Suddenly I push her dress up even higher and force the woman to her knees. As she lands I yank her knickers down, nudging her repeatedly until they slip under. Her feet are raised back a bit by my hand so I can free them and smell them right beside her head.

She turns back to see me sniffing her private clothing and looks disgusted. I kneel down myself, trapping her at the side of the bed, and grinding my crotch into her behind. I unbutton my jeans and begin running my hand up her soft bare back.
Old 12-26-2006, 10:43 PM   #10
Musette

"What do you mean? I've told you the truth and all that I know..."

You pull my dress up and push me to my knees at the same time. Then my 'panties' come off and you are sniffing them beside my face before I know what's happening.

Then you slip to your knees and lean against me - pushing me against the bed. I feel you - through your jeans - hard and pressing against my ass; grinding... then I feel your hand at your crotch between us - ripping the buttons of your fly open - your right hand gliding up my bare back to the nape of my neck - holding me against the bed.

I try to use my arms to push away from the bed and find some leverage. Your hand on my neck and your hips grinding into me, pin me successfully to the side of the bed. I KNOW this isn't right and I'm sobering up in my fear of what may happen...
Old 12-27-2006, 01:02 AM   #11
Rogue
Immoral Irishman

It seems like it is finally dawning on her what is happening. I'm getting tired of her stupid answers.

I take out my cigarette lighter, flick it and hold to her neck. She tenses up, tilting her head back and trying to look at me. The flame is so close to her skin, and my cheek presses against hers. I kiss the side of her face, and she doesn't move a muscle.

"So you want it the hard way then..."

Suddenly I stand up, and hook under her armpits. She yelps as she is roughly pushed onto the bed. As she tries to crawl away, I pull her back onto her side, and she scooches towards the pillows. I climb after Musette, a menacing look in my eyes. My jeans are unzipped and they slide down.
Old 12-27-2006, 08:52 PM   #12
Musette

With my neck craned back, I can still feel the heat from the lighter. Trying to see what you are thinking, I turn my head slightly, trying avoid being burned by the flame. You eerily, tenderly kiss my cheek. I freeze - your demeanor changes immediately -

You rasp in my ear, 'So you want to do it the hard way then...?'

Abruptly, you pick me up and push me on my belly on the bed. I take the opportunity to scoot away, but you grab my ankles and twist me over onto my side. I crawl backward to the head of the bed, followed by you - crawling menacingly toward me, your pants sliding off your hips.

You still have my 'panties' in your hand, your pants around your knees, watching me. Standing on your knees above me, you unbutton your shirt and take it off. My heart is in my throat - I can't speak or scream to save myself...

You grab my legs just above the knee and pull me onto my back, you between my legs - and I'm pantyless, the bottom of my dress around my waist. I yelp and have a pillow wrapped in each hand; looking around for anything to defend myself.
Old 12-30-2006, 11:27 PM   #13
Rogue
Immoral Irishman

I kick my jeans off, joining my jacket and shirt on the floor. I'm fitted between her thighs and my hand rests on one of them. I feel her pussy beneath me, my groin pressing against it. The bottom of her backless dress touches the skin of my waist.

Casually, I fish a cigarette out of my pocket and light it. Keeping my mouth closed, I remove it and place it in the ash tray.

There are screams coming from all over the house, 1 more will hardly make a difference. I can see her hand reaching near the table beside the bed. There is an alarm clock aswell as the tray on it. I see her glance in that direction, and look back at me. Before anything is considered, her arms are pinned down. I stare into her eyes, and blow the smoke into her face.
Old 12-31-2006, 08:22 AM   #14
Musette

Seconds before I reach for the ash tray, you pin my arms to the bed. My own fear and hesitation prove to be my undoing. I look up at you and our eyes meet. Without blinking or breaking your stare, you blow your cigarette smoke in my face. Disgusted, I turn my head away and thrash my body to get you off me. "Get off of me! Let me go! Let me out of here!" I scream at you. Unfazed, you continue to watch me beneath you.
Old 12-31-2006, 07:56 PM   #15
Rogue
Immoral Irishman

Musette winces at my breath, the smoke from the cigarette in the ash tray wafts towards the bed. I start laughing as she struggles, demanding I release her.

"I've met more than a few in my days, but do I look like a fucking cop to you?"

I let her underwear drop on the bed, it has a holster for a knife. I push her legs back one at a time until I can reach her shoes, pushing them off. I grope her thighs and calves roughly as she squirms. My face rubs into her soft legs, caressing her knees. Since her hands are free again she pushes them into my chest in protest.
Old 01-01-2007, 12:58 PM   #16
Musette

Pushing and slapping at you, trying wriggle away, you continue harshly handling my legs; keeping my hips pinned to the bed. Your physical strength is astounding. I make no progress attempting to free myself of you. You laugh at me, my pleas and futile struggle.
Old 01-02-2007, 10:34 PM   #17
Rogue
Immoral Irishman

Her attempts to free her legs get nowhere, and I'm still pressing my fingers into the flesh of her thighs.

I push my body further forward, grinding my crotch into her. I grab my hard cock and place the head at her entrance. She fights even more when she sees what I'm doing, so I give her a light slap across the face. I leave my hand on her, running it down her cheek like she belongs to me.

"Ursula would have protected herself better than this", I snigger.

At first my dick slides in, then I drive fully inside her pussy. Still recovering from the strike to her face, she moans loudly at my invasion of her body.
Old 01-03-2007, 04:24 PM   #18
Musette

You grit your teeth and clenth your jaw every thrust. Everyone else's screams are drowned out by my own, begging you to stop it and get off me.

The more I struggle, the more I scream at you and beg for release, the harder you pound. I try again for the ash tray, alarm, or my shoes to beat you off of me.