Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 01-14-2007, 03:45 PM   #1
SubmissiveBitch

SubmissiveBitch has initial reputation
Default Rape RP Anyone Can Join

I want someone to RP with me, i want to be raped and kidnapped. If anyone is up for it, just begin with the scenery, etc. =D

Thanks x

Gets picked up,
Fingered,
Thrown in the gutter.

And fuckin' comes back,

For more.
SubmissiveBitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2007, 04:06 PM   #2
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I get the word about this private party where some hot chicks are going to be. The Frat house has invited serveral sororities to attend and all the bitches are really hot. There is plenty of booze and all kinds of rooms around the house for special adventures. Not to mention, our cabin in the woods where we take our special women for extended adventures.
Throatdagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2007, 04:11 PM   #3
SubmissiveBitch

I finish applying my make up, not too much just a bit of eyeliner, and smooth down my skirt. The black low cut top i wear leaves little to the imagination. Black leather boots reach up my slender legs, making me look like a hot whore. I always dress up like this, i love being a tease to all the guys.

Gets picked up,
Fingered,
Thrown in the gutter.

And fuckin' comes back,

For more.
Old 01-14-2007, 04:31 PM   #4
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I am already having a drink when in walks this hottie. She is dressed definitely to attack; I mean attract. Her breasts almost bulging out her low cut tom, the heels of her boots clicking on the hardwood floor like a mating call. Her skirt short enough to show plenty of leg despite those high boots. I move quickly over to latch onto her before anyone else does.

"Hi my name is Bill." I say smiling. My eyes widening to look down your clevage. "May I get you a drink?" I ask as I slip my hand around your elbow; like a trap around a mouse.
Throatdagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2007, 01:01 PM   #5
SubmissiveBitch

I smile slightly. I'd already managed to get someone to buy me a drink and all i had to do was walk through the door. "Thank you, i'd love a drink."
I grin to myself and move closer to you, deliberatley bending over to re-do my boot lace, so you can see more of my clevage. "Nice to meet you, Bill. I'm Hilary." I say, straightening up.

Gets picked up,
Fingered,
Thrown in the gutter.

And fuckin' comes back,

For more.

Last edited by SubmissiveBitch; 01-15-2007 at 01:26 PM.