Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 01-10-2007, 06:33 PM   #41
Timorous_tiger

Timorous_tiger has initial reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to Timorous_tiger

I let out a fearful whimper as you move toward me, shuffling away from you as best i can, my fingers fumble to click the vibrator up to it's heighest setting. "Please....I.." i trailed off, swallowing hard for i dread what you will do if i cotinue to refuse. Reluctantly i lower the vibrator and slide it against my slit and on up to play over my clit, closing my eyes tightly not wanting to do this in front of you.
Timorous_tiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2007, 06:05 PM   #42
Stiffprick
Banned

Stiffprick has initial reputation

"No pleases in the deal" I growl angrily. "Just have an orgasm and play with yourself or I will kill you."
Stiffprick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2007, 06:07 PM   #43
Timorous_tiger

I fall silent, realising that i have absolutely no choice but to do this and so i continue to rub the vibrator against my clit until i'm sure my pussy has grown damp, sliding it down over my slit i work it into my pussy, my breathing quickening as i feel the pleasure begin to build as much as i loath it.
Old 01-11-2007, 06:11 PM   #44
Stiffprick
Banned

"Keep it coming slut" I order, moving towards her, grinning lustfully. I can't wait to plug her holes with as much as possible adn to maul her tits and listen to her scream but first I want her to humiliate herself. "Groan while you're doing it too. Pretend you're having sex with yourself." I see her face flush in embarrassment.
Old 01-11-2007, 06:15 PM   #45
Timorous_tiger

My cheeks burned in shame and embarrassment, already finding pleasuring myself humiliating, but moaning to. However, i needn't of worried for as i continued to pleasure myself i couldn't help but letting out soft moans as my orgasm approached. For a moment i forgot that he was standing there watching me, arching against the bed as i felt my orgasm wash over me, i let out a soft cry of pleasure and then lay back upon the bed, breathing heavily.

As the pleasure began to fade, his presence became known once more, and i turned my head away, tears streaming down my face.
Old 01-11-2007, 06:17 PM   #46
Stiffprick
Banned

"Better..." I sit next to you and finger your raw pussy as teh vibrator keeps pulsing against it as well. "Now would you please stand up for me?" I ask, keeping my fingers in your pussy so that if you stand they go with you, keeping you in constand agony.
Old 01-11-2007, 06:21 PM   #47
Timorous_tiger

I try to roll away from you as you sit next to me upon the bed, gasping as i feel your fingers invade my raw, throbbing pussy. Weakly i do as you say, slowly rising to my feet and standing in front of you.
Old 01-11-2007, 06:24 PM   #48
Stiffprick
Banned

"You have any idea as to what having your holes stuffed is like bitch?" I ask casually, thrusting my fingers deeper into you and taking th vibrator, also pushing that deep into your pussy making its raw pain even more painful.