Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 01-06-2007, 06:52 AM   #1
my dark side
Banned

my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Hitch Hiker ( Stumpy and My Dark Side

Driving along the highway in the middle of no where my car starts to stall, "no not out here this cant happen " my mobile phone flat so that wont help me. My car lets out its final nudge forward then stops completely and wont start up again.

I have no choice but to get a lift home by a passer by and get someone to get my car in the morning. Its late at night and the roads are almost bear, i reach into the back seat and get my long lether jacket to cover up my skimpy clothes and try to hail a ride off someone
my dark side is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2007, 07:36 AM   #2
Stumpy2fingers

Default hitch hiker

Driving down the old road tired frfom being gone for so long. Thoughts run through his head. Wow should've grabbed some sleep before leaving. In his daze he starts to run the shoulder of the road till he opens his eyes and relizes whats going on and just misses the young hitch hiker walking down the dark road. With his heart in his chest he stops and offers her a ride.
Old 01-06-2007, 07:40 AM   #3
my dark side
Banned

my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

This guy isnt my first choice in rides i would pick, i mean he did almost run me over just then, but i was lacking more any other choices so he would do.

"Thanks for the offer" " my car broke down and im stuck here". As i hop in his car i notice he isnt that bad a looking really he doesnt have the full grand looks but his smile was sweet so i dodnt think i had anythin to worry about.
Old 01-06-2007, 08:10 AM   #4
Stumpy2fingers

Wow this chick is smoking. Glad I didn't kill her. Looking over at passenger seat in my truck my cock begins to stir as we speed off down the road. Feeling brave I brush my hand along her outer thigh seeing if she reacts or allows me the access that wish.
Old 01-06-2007, 08:14 AM   #5
my dark side
Banned

I stare at him with angry eyes "Excuse me what do you think you are doing" my voice stern as i remove his hand from me. "I am thankful for your help but that doesnt mean you are allowed to touch me"
Old 01-06-2007, 08:28 AM   #6
Stumpy2fingers

He grows angry and decides to teach this little bitch some manners. He grabs the back of her head and tells her that she better be nice or he'll leave on the side of the road with a base ball bat shoved in her ass.
Old 01-06-2007, 08:31 AM   #7
my dark side
Banned

Scared stiff by his sudden change in attitude, i just decide to sit there and not say another word to him, but first i have to fight his hand away from my head. This could be a little tricky to do since he is driving and i dont want him to crash
Old 01-06-2007, 08:43 AM   #8
Stumpy2fingers

Seein how she is going along for now she shakes her head tryin to free my hand from her neck and squeeze I have. I allow her heck to go and she rubs it feeling a little more relaxed. I turn off the main road and satart to drive down a old logging road knowin people won't come this way. She gets a scared look on her face not knowin what will happen.
Old 01-06-2007, 08:53 AM   #9
my dark side
Banned

Seeing we are off the main road i am starting to think seriously about making a run fo rit when the car slows its pace down enough. I dont want to be sitting in the car when it comes to a stop as i feel he has plans in mind that i wont want any part of. But until my opportunity arrives i will just sit here like i dont know whats going through his head
Old 01-07-2007, 01:48 AM   #10
Stumpy2fingers

We stop in a cluster of trees turning the truck off and leaving the lights on I grab you by your hair as I open my door and pull you out of the truck. You struggle and fight to no avail. I have you side force you to your knees in front of the truck as I pull my jeans open to reveal my growing cock and force agaisnt your lips. You keep your mouth closed so I begin to smack your face with the back of my hand showing you I mean business. You slowly unwillinly open your mouth and begin to take me in side. I'm pleased that you are accepting this treatment as I don't really wanna mark up what looks like a tight body.
Old 01-07-2007, 01:54 AM   #11
my dark side
Banned

I finally allow you to put your dick in my mouth then when its fully in there i decide to teach you a lesson about hitting me. I close my eyes as to not see you and to not see what is in my mouth, then i bite down and lock my jaws closed around you, i can feel you sruggling to get out of my grip that my teeth have on you as you cry out in pain. i decide you know i mean buisness so i release you adn you pull back fast " dont try that again, im not some object that you own" my voice full of anger and rage.
Old 01-07-2007, 02:02 AM   #12
Stumpy2fingers

You little bich so you like what blood taste like fine as he slams her head into the grill of his truck as through you down on the ground and place my foot on your pussy and step down holding my sore cock. I'll teach you you dirty little slut and begin to piss on your face soaking your hair. I remove my foot from your cunt and kneel down and rip of your thong in a swift forcefull move. Placing my sore battered cock agaainst your tight anal ring and begin to dry fuck your hole while holding you down with my hand around your throat.
Old 01-07-2007, 02:08 AM   #13
my dark side
Banned

I scream out in pain as his dick is thrust ina dn out of my ass without any lunricant, the pain from that and also from the blow my head recieved is so intense, i start to go light headed and my body is feeling weak now. That doesnt stop him from drilling me as hard and as deep as he can.
Old 01-07-2007, 02:18 AM   #14
Stumpy2fingers

I pull out of your ass and with my hand still around your throat I pull you up and make you lick my cock. I pick you up completly of the ground and bend you over the hood of my truck. Taking your jacket and little top off you you feel the cold metal agaisnt your skin. You see your face in the windsheild of the truck your makeup running down your face I stand behind you removing the belt from your long leather coat as i tie it around your neck and hands.
Old 01-07-2007, 02:27 AM   #15
my dark side
Banned

"Please dont hurt me", " if you let me go i wont tell anyone".the belt around my neck restricts the amount of air flow available. I suddenly become obediant for now as i dont want to die and that is the feeling i am getting right now from him.
Old 01-07-2007, 02:34 AM   #16
Stumpy2fingers

I can see the scared look in the window and notice that I am even harder. I grab my belt and start whipping yoyr ass and the back of your thighs. You yelp and cry and wimper with every hit. "Scream for me you bitch! What are you? You like this don't you you little cunt?" SMACK SMACK SMACK.
Old 01-07-2007, 02:39 AM   #17
my dark side
Banned

"Please stop" fresh tears running down my cheeks, my ass still sore from the pounding it recived earlier. "Why are you doing this to me"
Old 01-07-2007, 02:57 AM   #18
Stumpy2fingers

I'm horny your a dirty slut walking down a raod dressed like that you deserve this bitch. (more whipping) I ram my cock full force in to tyour ass again and pull out and continue this for another half hour