Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 04-19-2009, 06:50 AM   #61
phtlc

Location: Right outside your window or perhaps right under your bed, waiting for you to fall asleep
phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

As a virgin she is even afraid of consensual sex as even that can inflict pain. The terrified look in her eyes as you line your cock up against her defenceless pussy, the feel of her tightness as you force the head into her tightness and press against her maidenhead as she wimpers in fear and pain and you feel the trembling of her body as her terror and desperation overwhelm her. Violently thrusting your cock through her hymen into her vice tight virgin pussy as her eyes snap wide open and she squeals in pain. Her desperate and futile attempts to escape the cruel impalement as you pin her down. The feel of that tight little pussy clasping you. Then you slowly pull back until only the head remains as she desperately hopes you are done and then you slam back in as she emits an ear splitting scream. Then you violently rape her tight bleeding pussy knowing that each thrust delivers more pain than the last. Unlike rape fantasy stories she does not get aroused…… just pain and more pain as you slaughter her innocent tightness with your cock while battering her cervix into submission. While the initial spit and blood provide some lubrication that wears out and with her fear she cannot lubricate so on top of the agony of her hymen and the horrific pain of her vagina being brutally thrust stretched, she also now has the most unbelievable friction pain in her most sensitive spot. This continues until you cannot hold out and explode into her tight young violated innocence to the sound of her final horrified scream. You leave yourself inside her a moment as she whimpers and cries. She lays there crying with deep sobs as her brutalized hole twitches and spasms from the trauma it has endured. Nothing could possibly be worse than what she just endured unless you want to take her ass next
phtlc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2009, 07:24 AM   #62
MARADONA
Banned

MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by phtlc View Post
As a virgin she is even afraid of consensual sex as even that can inflict pain. The terrified look in her eyes as you line your cock up against her defenceless pussy, the feel of her tightness as you force the head into her tightness and press against her maidenhead as she wimpers in fear and pain and you feel the trembling of her body as her terror and desperation overwhelm her. Violently thrusting your cock through her hymen into her vice tight virgin pussy as her eyes snap wide open and she squeals in pain. Her desperate and futile attempts to escape the cruel impalement as you pin her down. The feel of that tight little pussy clasping you. Then you slowly pull back until only the head remains as she desperately hopes you are done and then you slam back in as she emits an ear splitting scream. Then you violently rape her tight bleeding pussy knowing that each thrust delivers more pain than the last. Unlike rape fantasy stories she does not get aroused…… just pain and more pain as you slaughter her innocent tightness with your cock while battering her cervix into submission. While the initial spit and blood provide some lubrication that wears out and with her fear she cannot lubricate so on top of the agony of her hymen and the horrific pain of her vagina being brutally thrust stretched, she also now has the most unbelievable friction pain in her most sensitive spot. This continues until you cannot hold out and explode into her tight young violated innocence to the sound of her final horrified scream. You leave yourself inside her a moment as she whimpers and cries. She lays there crying with deep sobs as her brutalized hole twitches and spasms from the trauma it has endured. Nothing could possibly be worse than what she just endured unless you want to take her ass next
That was kinda extreme...i know that for men rape a virgin is something of cool...but to me you are a bit too evil.
Do you ever think for a minute if you will enjoy to "swallow" something so extreme?
Btw...i don't think to have a "favorite" type of victim...but in this moment i would vote for her...

MARADONA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2009, 07:47 AM   #63
phtlc

Location: Right outside your window or perhaps right under your bed, waiting for you to fall asleep
phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

virgin. young, terrified.....tight. never be gentle
Old 04-19-2009, 09:55 AM   #64
MARADONA
Banned

MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Talking eh eh

Quote:
Originally Posted by phtlc View Post
virgin. young, terrified.....tight. never be gentle
I got your point...and also i never said to be gentle or nice...i have rape fantasies too...this is obvious.
I just asked you if you will like the idea to suffer the same kind of treatment...
MARADONA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2009, 10:18 AM   #65
Uncle Al
Privileged Member

Uncle Al has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Uncle Al has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Uncle Al has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Uncle Al has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Uncle Al has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Uncle Al has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Uncle Al has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Uncle Al has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Uncle Al has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Uncle Al has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by robertwright View Post
A mature seriously minded woman who only has sex with her husband - An attractive married mom who would be mortified if I so much as gave her a compliment on her appearance or the way she was dressed. Perhaps I have seen her in the supermarket shopping and decide to leer at her and follow her to her car. Perhaps she works in a shop or an office. Just a lady who is ... well - every day.
I'm with you, of ocurse the respectable granny is also a valid option.
Old 04-19-2009, 11:53 AM   #66
Lucy.
Banned

Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyTurn View Post
The slutty-dressed cocktease, small-breasted, braless, who shows off to everyone but only gives to a few.
*walks away slowly*
Lucy. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2009, 11:58 AM   #67
BTN
Admiral Adama

BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

*blocks the doorway*
Old 04-20-2009, 12:26 PM   #68
phtlc

Quote:
Originally Posted by MARADONA View Post
I got your point...and also i never said to be gentle or nice...i have rape fantasies too...this is obvious.
I just asked you if you will like the idea to suffer the same kind of treatment...
Yes. In my youth i always fantasized (and still do) about getting arrested by a female cop (milf type) who brutalizes me into being her sex toy. I know it sounds weird but the idea of her hurting me until i am crying and willing to do anything she orders me to is one hell of a turn on.
Old 04-20-2009, 12:29 PM   #69
phtlc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parisa View Post
of course he would enjoy the same treatment..he needs an appointment with me and my strapon. but unfortunately I'm completely booked for the next month. damn it we need more members like me to take better care of sexy male butts here.
I like the idea of being brutalized but I am a sticler for gender roles so while i would love a woman to break me into submission, the idea of taking a cock (real or fake) is not a turn on. I have wondered what it would be like to be in a womans body and be on the recieving end of a rape
Old 04-20-2009, 11:03 PM   #70
Texas

Texas Level 2 (200+)Texas Level 2 (200+)Texas Level 2 (200+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lioness View Post
Glad to know I am safe from most of you guys.

I am more along the lines of the married woman who has been with only one man for the last 14 years. I wouldn't go with 'mature' since I am only in my early 30s (so I still feel quite young) but I can honestly say that I would never expect to be raped nowadays, and most women over 30 wouldn't expect that. A girlfriend and I joked about it, like, "who would want to rape US?" It seems teens are the ones who are most vulnerable, but also most aware of that vulnerability.

It was different when I was a young 'virgin.' or at least young enough to pretend I was a virgin. I was always on the lookout for predators (its just understood that we're a valuable commodity at that age - so innocent? Not so much). Still, I guess the stereotype still holds true, that virgins are the ultimate prize?
I think for me the late 20s to early 50s is the range I'd prefer...especially if she has been a "one woman man".

Reason is she's still tight but loose enough for a good run. She isn't over used by alot of men but still knows what its like to get pumped hard and full of cum. Added points for being able to suck me off several times between good pussy grindings.

Also, I bet many married women have desires for other men to be inside them but won't do them because of loyalty and stuff like that so, when she can "justify" her taking another man it will be something she might get into, which is one of the things I like in my rape fantasies...

The victim actually WANTS me to make her do all those nasty, horrible things to her so she can say it wasn't her fault.

heh
Texas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2009, 12:47 PM   #71
drmephisto

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoselvr6164 View Post
I would have to go with the married woman - a MILF - preferably in a business suit - that would work to combine two of my favorite subjects - rape and pantyhose.

The young virgin would come in a close second - maybe for dessert.
A MILF and her college age daughter.
Old 04-26-2009, 04:37 AM   #72
bound4me

bound4me Level 1 (100+)bound4me Level 1 (100+)

?

Last edited by bound4me; 09-12-2009 at 04:14 AM.
bound4me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2009, 10:18 AM   #73
bob209
Privileged Member

bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)

mom and two daughters
bob209 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 06:20 PM   #74
shiyuki

I'm removing my postings

Last edited by shiyuki; 03-13-2011 at 11:46 PM.
Old 04-28-2009, 10:55 PM   #75
onewheelroberts

onewheelroberts has a maximum reputation! (1000+)onewheelroberts has a maximum reputation! (1000+)onewheelroberts has a maximum reputation! (1000+)onewheelroberts has a maximum reputation! (1000+)onewheelroberts has a maximum reputation! (1000+)onewheelroberts has a maximum reputation! (1000+)onewheelroberts has a maximum reputation! (1000+)onewheelroberts has a maximum reputation! (1000+)onewheelroberts has a maximum reputation! (1000+)onewheelroberts has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via MSN to onewheelroberts

As long as they put up a good fight. That is all that matters.
onewheelroberts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 11:01 AM   #76
Raper_Pimp
Privileged Member

Raper_Pimp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Raper_Pimp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Raper_Pimp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Raper_Pimp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Raper_Pimp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Raper_Pimp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Raper_Pimp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Raper_Pimp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Raper_Pimp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Raper_Pimp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Raper_Pimp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by whyaskwhy View Post
Young Virgin!!! 18-25

u have more pics of that beatiful girl ??
Raper_Pimp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 04:57 PM   #77
drmephisto

One 44 the other 22
Old 04-29-2009, 08:35 PM   #78
Convoited_Lurker

Convoited_Lurker Level 7 (700+)Convoited_Lurker Level 7 (700+)Convoited_Lurker Level 7 (700+)Convoited_Lurker Level 7 (700+)Convoited_Lurker Level 7 (700+)Convoited_Lurker Level 7 (700+)Convoited_Lurker Level 7 (700+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Convoited_Lurker

Kinda new here, but intrigued by the subject....

For me, it would have to be the successful, power-brokering career woman, probably mid-30s to early 50s. Bringing them down several pegs can be a lot of fun.
Convoited_Lurker is offline   Reply With Quote