Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Extreme Sex > Incest Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 02-23-2008, 10:48 PM   #21
spazmo
Banned

spazmo has initial reputation

in secluded areas in africa & eastern europe , the sister might sleeps with all her brothers normally as a custom, no one forcing any one to do anything if u know what i mean , the reason for that custom is that parents at those areas got more important issues to care about !
like food availability ,stable electricity ,better health !

after all we all related ,even if we denied that , so what u need is convincing ur selected relatives with what u want, also the right courage is nedded to speak out what u want directly to who u want !

Last edited by spazmo; 02-23-2008 at 10:52 PM.
spazmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2008, 09:32 AM   #22
unbalanced

unbalanced has initial reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManMass View Post
It is a fantasy. I used to fantasize about loving her and my cousin. The truth is I would do nether in real life.

As for sleeping with all those relatives WoW. Wish I was you dude. Kinda wonder it might have caused any emotional drama but WoW. How did you wife take you sleeping with her daughters?
both would be step daughters although we were not married at the time. My daughters are 22 and 21 now, my wife is 30. (lol, last night I was with a 20 yr old, my wife booked the room for us). I only been with my wife for the last 2 years. She/is pretty turned off by the idea of REAL incest, although she always calls me daddy and often plays the little girl role. She sees it as white trash and is sometimes creeped out by the conversations that go on over the holidays especially with my oldest. She is a femdom, and I am a part time pro-dom, so we often discuss the cuckolding techniques she uses on her husband generally with him present. She loves to humiliate him in front of me, which of course makes me "swell" with pride, hehe. Anyway I digress yes it does cause emotional stress, more for those around us, then for us because of our expressions of love. It also makes a difference in how your raised, and you family support group to give you someone to talk to about it.
Old 02-24-2008, 01:33 PM   #23
Niceideas
Banned

Niceideas Level 8 (800+)Niceideas Level 8 (800+)Niceideas Level 8 (800+)Niceideas Level 8 (800+)Niceideas Level 8 (800+)Niceideas Level 8 (800+)Niceideas Level 8 (800+)
Send a message via MSN to Niceideas

i think it's because your mum and sisters aswell as other female family members are you first female contact. It's only natural that you will become attracted to them. I don't see a problem with it at all. One of my friends used to sleep with his sister (quite alot so he told me) he started out by putting his penis in her mouth while she was sleeping, she must have woken up and evidently liked it as she was supposed to have given great blowjobs.
He was a lucky man. I wonder if he still has sex with her?
Niceideas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2008, 05:26 PM   #24
ManMass

ManMass has initial reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by unbalanced View Post
both would be step daughters although we were not married at the time. My daughters are 22 and 21 now, my wife is 30. (lol, last night I was with a 20 yr old, my wife booked the room for us). I only been with my wife for the last 2 years. She/is pretty turned off by the idea of REAL incest, although she always calls me daddy and often plays the little girl role. She sees it as white trash and is sometimes creeped out by the conversations that go on over the holidays especially with my oldest. She is a femdom, and I am a part time pro-dom, so we often discuss the cuckolding techniques she uses on her husband generally with him present. She loves to humiliate him in front of me, which of course makes me "swell" with pride, hehe. Anyway I digress yes it does cause emotional stress, more for those around us, then for us because of our expressions of love. It also makes a difference in how your raised, and you family support group to give you someone to talk to about it.
Hot. Thanks for the honesty.
ManMass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2008, 09:44 PM   #25
nathan

nathan Level 1 (100+)nathan Level 1 (100+)
Default incest fantasies and roleplaying

I can understand the desire of Anthro11, when starting this thread, to want to understand WHY incest is such a turnon. For some people exploring the whys can be very interesting and educational, for others it's best to simply accept ourselves as we are.

I am another who has had incestuous fantasies for almost as long as I can remember. Sisters, aunts, cousins, daddy/daughter, step-daughters, grandparents... any and all of these at one time or another. Sometimes they are my real family members, and sometimes they are pure imagination.

Fairly recently I had the unexpected and amazing experience of falling in love within a daddy/daughter relationship. It was complicated, and all remote due to the distance between us... and while it's over now it also awakened me to the fact that what I had long held as an un-realizable fantasy, could be possible in a realistic roleplay situation between consenting adults.

I want nothing more than to have a deep loving daddy/daughter relationship in real life (with a roleplay daughter, not a real daughter of mine). I think that the best I've been able to express just what excites me so much about daddy/daughter love is the following:

Quote:
The daddy/daughter and uncle/niece types of relationships -- the ones that most get my own heart thumping -- offer a delicious opportunity to care and nurture, to mentor and teach. It is after allowing the emotional connection to build... the trust, the warmth and affection, the genuine interest in my baby girl's life, that the very special qualities of the relationship truly emerge.

It is a multi-layered love... complex, deep, strong and full. It's awesome to take that connection, filled with so many emotions, and so much fondness, and take it to a deeper level of intimacy, to embrace our differences, our similarities, and each other in the midst of our strong and enduring connection, to make love with a passion seldom seen in the vanilla world.
As part of my own search for my special babygirl, I've started an offline family roleplay group, which has been growing rapidly, in an effort to bring together people all over who share these interests. If you'd like to know more about this, please feel free to PM me. There are both women and men in the group already, and as you might expect there is more room for additional women to still join in, than there is for men. So women, especially, are invited to inquire!

I'm also very happy to chat about incest and offline family roleplaying with others who share these interests.

nathan