Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 05-27-2007, 03:58 AM   #1
greyducttape

greyducttape has initial reputation
Default Rayne

Part I - One night after working late -- I was barely legal, my friends and I went to a bar at college. I got really drunk and said something about one of my friends that really pissed them off. They left me and I just kept drinking Margaritas. I was dangling my shoe and a couple of guys show up. I flirted with them there. I guess I led them on. I looked pretty hot -- wearing a nice blouse, skirt and sheer hose. They came on to me and I turned them down. They left and I was relieved -- I thought. I could barely walk straight when I left. There weren't many people there anyway. I headed for the parking lot to my car. When I pulled out my keys there was a guy behind me from the bar. He pushed something into my ribs and to walk over to the van parked nearby. I was afraid that it was a gun and I agreed reluctantly. The side openned and I climbed in and there was the other guy. I was going to break for it but I couldn't as the door slammed. I was wrestled down and had a rag stuffed into my mouth. With all his weight on me -- I had my lips covered with grey tape and wrists taped behind me and my ankles tied together and then to my wrists. I screamed into the gag as I heard the van drive off. The guy in back was stripping my clothes off -- shoes and skirt came off. The guy was learing at me waist down -- up and down my legs and ass. I kept screaming for no reason other than my horror. I noticed that he was adjusting his pants and rubbing the crotch of his pants. This was to be the beginning of a very long weekend.
greyducttape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2007, 03:58 AM   #2
greyducttape

greyducttape has initial reputation

This looks like it belongs here for roleplay..
greyducttape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2007, 04:16 AM   #3
rayne

rayne has initial reputation
Default Hey, that's my story!

Ok, someone moved this. Roleplay is ok, too, I suppose.
rayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2007, 05:46 AM   #4
rayne

rayne has initial reputation
Default Roleplay anyone?

Refer to the stories section for roleplay, here. Thanks, Rayne
rayne is offline   Reply With Quote