Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Rape Movies > Rape pics and movies
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 02-16-2010, 10:43 PM   #1
Tarkus99

Tarkus99 has initial reputation
Default Tarkus Stuff

Well I guess I've lurked long enough and will twitter about with that test of Deposit Files in the background. So if some of the more established members would be kind enough to answer me a few questions I'll see if I can scrounge some 'stuff' to upload.

1. Just to be clear anything in this group by definition should be associated with a rape film. Bondage vids etc. should be posted to the other groups? However is there a defining point where the depiction crosses from other types of material into rape? Ie: I have seen videos posted here where the victim is clearly into the act which seems to defy the context of rape which seems to confuse the line of non-consent. I have seen videos where there is no nudity, no penetration, (oral or other), etc. So I am looking for a bit of a guideline as to what is acceptable here.

2. I would be uploading to Rapidshare which I presume won't be a problem. Is there a protocol for size of files in terms of split etc.?

3. Obviously screen captures are always a good thing. Is there a preference to have them posted on a third party site or here?

4. Movie or clip? Especially with mainstream movies there can be 100 minutes of film to wade through simply to get to the 4 minute gem. Is there a preference here?

5. Reposting rules? There are literally hundreds if not thousands of posting links here. While I would not intentionally repost a file just uploaded here there doesn't seem to be a mechanism to know if something has been posted already, (easier on Usenet where you can check for previously posted efforts), not to mention many of the existing links are dead. Is there a mechanism for this?

Seems like a good start.

T.
Tarkus99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 08:55 AM   #2
Crotch_Ripper
Pantyhose Hunting Admin

Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Your allready off to a great start by having multiple posts in the movie section.

That is against board rules.

Your questions about file hosts should have been posted in the movies/tech support section.

I cant suggest in any stronger terms that you READ the forum posting rules before you continue further.

100% Male

RAPE BOARD WINNER:
Best Signature 2008
Phantom Awards 2008 '007 Award'

Last edited by Crotch_Ripper; 02-17-2010 at 08:58 AM.
Crotch_Ripper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 07:48 PM   #3
Tarkus99

Tarkus99 has initial reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crotch_Ripper View Post
Your allready off to a great start by having multiple posts in the movie section.

That is against board rules.

Your questions about file hosts should have been posted in the movies/tech support section.

I cant suggest in any stronger terms that you READ the forum posting rules before you continue further.
Actually this was supposed to be the thread where I would provide the links for the movies.
Tarkus99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 08:35 PM   #4
Crotch_Ripper
Pantyhose Hunting Admin

Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

You still havent addressed your double posting situation yet, like I suggest read the posting rules in the movie section.

100% Male

RAPE BOARD WINNER:
Best Signature 2008
Phantom Awards 2008 '007 Award'

Crotch_Ripper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 03:44 PM   #5
baur_147

baur_147 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)baur_147 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)baur_147 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)baur_147 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)baur_147 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)baur_147 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)baur_147 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)baur_147 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)baur_147 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)baur_147 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)baur_147 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarkus99 View Post
Well I guess I've lurked long enough and will twitter about with that test of Deposit Files in the background. So if some of the more established members would be kind enough to answer me a few questions I'll see if I can scrounge some 'stuff' to upload.
We always welcome new, good uploaders here to help us keep this forum great!

I understand why you might be confused about some things and I will try to answer below if I can A generel reply would be, like crotch ripper mentions, to take the time to read all the rules of the board - theres a reason for them Secondly, if you're in doubt I would advise you to look at some of the other good members threads for answers and inspiration.

Quote:
1. Just to be clear anything in this group by definition should be associated with a rape film. Bondage vids etc. should be posted to the other groups? However is there a defining point where the depiction crosses from other types of material into rape? Ie: I have seen videos posted here where the victim is clearly into the act which seems to defy the context of rape which seems to confuse the line of non-consent. I have seen videos where there is no nudity, no penetration, (oral or other), etc. So I am looking for a bit of a guideline as to what is acceptable here.
In my opinion, all that you would define as rape or nonconsent can be posted here. I can't define when you should post in the bondage area - I would make the decision based on what I think the primary genre of the clip is.

If anything seems like nonconsent/blackmail/coercion - no matter the state of nudity or "action", I would say that it would be OK to post them here - preferebly with a description to make it clear to everybody what the clip is about.

Quote:
2. I would be uploading to Rapidshare which I presume won't be a problem. Is there a protocol for size of files in terms of split etc.?
rapidshare.com has earlier been voted the most popular upload site, so that would be a great choice.

Reading the rules will answer this:
Quote:
● Do not ask people to download as a free user or to download extra files. Rapidshare points and other filehost incentives are a bonus and should not be solicited. Post bigger files if you can. A single file of 90MB is better than 3 files of 30MB. Think of those without premium download accounts.
From here:
http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=25434

However - I believe that the max file size that a free user can download from rapidshare is 100mb - can someone confirm this?

Quote:
3. Obviously screen captures are always a good thing. Is there a preference to have them posted on a third party site or here?
See what other members are doing imagevenue, imagerise or some other service with few ads/popups is preferred by me

Quote:
4. Movie or clip? Especially with mainstream movies there can be 100 minutes of film to wade through simply to get to the 4 minute gem. Is there a preference here?
I would prefere it if you just uploaded short, relevant clips. If some clips peeks a members interest he can always request you to upload the whole thing or just to point him to where to find it.

If you just post the full movies, all without premium accounts will be in trouble

Quote:
5. Reposting rules? There are literally hundreds if not thousands of posting links here. While I would not intentionally repost a file just uploaded here there doesn't seem to be a mechanism to know if something has been posted already, (easier on Usenet where you can check for previously posted efforts), not to mention many of the existing links are dead. Is there a mechanism for this?
As long as you don't do it intentionally I don't think it will be a problem. Mirror-download links are always welcome as long as you dont leech others files.
Using the search function will sometimes help you, but it's difficult to search for a specific clip here because many members make their own descriptions and even names for the files.

Quote:
Actually this was supposed to be the thread where I would provide the links for the movies.
And I hope that you still will post them here - don't get scared away by all the rules
baur_147 is offline   Reply With Quote