Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 11-22-2007, 11:42 PM   #61
Chocolate Thai
Privileged Member

Chocolate Thai Level 2 (200+)Chocolate Thai Level 2 (200+)Chocolate Thai Level 2 (200+)
Send a message via AIM to Chocolate Thai Send a message via Yahoo to Chocolate Thai

Thicky, I like your pics! If I was a dude.........

Chocolate Thai
for my non-smokers....that's weed, not a nationality
Chocolate Thai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2007, 11:46 PM   #62
MADDOGMCMANAMAN
PUSSYCRUSHER

MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Lol I Like Hers And Your Pics And I Am A Dude !!!!!!!
Old 11-28-2007, 11:35 PM   #63
mapu

mapu has initial reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxThicky_Thick_ChicxX View Post
Here are some pics let me know dont lie if u think oh hell no letme know http://shutter04.pictures.aol.com/da...UtajDX00A0.jpg
sure .. gladly
mapu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2007, 02:58 PM   #64
LeParas
Privileged Member

LeParas has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LeParas has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LeParas has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LeParas has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LeParas has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LeParas has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LeParas has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LeParas has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LeParas has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LeParas has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LeParas has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

i would rape you repetedly and come over your face.
But please leave the glasses on,woman with glasses wake the animal inside me.
LeParas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2007, 11:30 PM   #65
solostar

solostar has initial reputation

I would but today I am in the mood to just punch and kick you
solostar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2007, 12:21 PM   #66
my dark side
Banned

my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Thicky... Ignore what all the insulting posts say. Those people are just down right rude. Yu are a lovely lady and look like you have a kind nature. Any male that gets you for some "fun" would be a very lucky guy indeed
my dark side is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2007, 12:47 PM   #67
clan_hunter

In about seven days time it would have been a month since she has been on this board anyhow if anyone looked at her profile.

We seem to be making the insult thing worse by dragging it out, she has yet to see the comments and she may not even give a hoot about them.

Last edited by clan_hunter; 12-01-2007 at 05:15 PM.
Old 12-01-2007, 04:27 PM   #68
FinalKey
Key Master

FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Damn shame, she was cute.
FinalKey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2007, 06:31 PM   #69
kodavictimm
Privileged Member

kodavictimm Level 4 (400+)kodavictimm Level 4 (400+)kodavictimm Level 4 (400+)kodavictimm Level 4 (400+)kodavictimm Level 4 (400+)

Best guess? She comes here between boyfriends... once she finds a guy, she gets what she wants for real... she'll be back...

kodavictimm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2007, 02:37 PM   #70
Chaplin!

Chaplin! has initial reputation

I definetley would
Chaplin! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2007, 03:50 PM   #71
MeltyMan

MeltyMan Level 4 (400+)MeltyMan Level 4 (400+)MeltyMan Level 4 (400+)MeltyMan Level 4 (400+)MeltyMan Level 4 (400+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxThicky_Thick_ChicxX View Post
Here are some pics let me know dont lie if u think oh hell no letme know http://shutter04.pictures.aol.com/da...UtajDX00A0.jpg

Prob would
MeltyMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2007, 04:12 PM   #72
Joanna
token average person lol

Joanna Level 2 (200+)Joanna Level 2 (200+)Joanna Level 2 (200+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by virginfantasy View Post
i hate guys who make a point of putting people down just because they might not have the body the insulter wants. (like it's the asshole's choice, anyway!)

Thicky, i LOVED your pics. (this coming from another girl and definitely NOT a rapist might freak you out, but you really are pretty!!)
would love to see more
In most cases I would agree but in this case the op started a thread asking if people would rape her and told them to be honest with their opinions under those circumstances I am not sure that "nasty" replies are really that out of place.
Joanna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2007, 04:19 PM   #73
Joanna
token average person lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by clan_hunter View Post

In about seven days time it would have been a month since she has been on this board anyhow if anyone looked at her profile.

We seem to be making the insult thing worse by dragging it out, she has yet to see the comments and she may not even give a hoot about them.
well you can't always assume that non logging in means they haven't been on that long.
I have looked this board over quite a few times without actually logging in.
Old 12-11-2007, 04:32 PM   #74
Joanna
token average person lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by touriquet2001 View Post
your opinion was the "no" part . the rest is something else . but an opinion it isn't . just a put down , plain and simple .
lol this thread will be weird because for once you and AW Dacer agree on something while me and you don't.

I think if someone posts up pics or thread saying would you rape me or even am I hot or not then on top of that tells everyone to express themselves honestly then they deserve any answer they get.

The person posting such threads has invited people to express their opiions on the posters appearence.
If people were to make these rude comments when they are unsolicited then the comments would be very nasty and uncalled for.
But in cases where the person has asked for people to comment on their looks and on top of that told them to be honest in their replies then any replies are valid since the poster has asked for them.
to be honest their a lot less out of order than making sexual comments towards people who haven't invited them is as often happens here
Old 12-11-2007, 05:19 PM   #75
my dark side
Banned

my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Thicky did ask for people to be honest, Yes. But she did not ask for them to be honest in a nasty way. You can give an answer and an explination, even if its not so positive in an adult and mature way and then thats that, you have said yoru bit and been honest about it. But some just felt the need to do it in such a childish way that you would normally only hear on a child's playground and that is what is uncalled for.

In the end, HONESTY was asked for NOT name calling, Thats that.
my dark side is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2007, 12:08 AM   #76
AWDracer
Self-exiled

AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by my dark side View Post
Thicky did ask for people to be honest, Yes. But she did not ask for them to be honest in a nasty way. You can give an answer and an explination, even if its not so positive in an adult and mature way and then thats that, you have said yoru bit and been honest about it. But some just felt the need to do it in such a childish way that you would normally only hear on a child's playground and that is what is uncalled for.

In the end, HONESTY was asked for NOT name calling, Thats that.
But honestly and name calling can be a blur at times.

What if a person honestly thought she was truly an "ugly bastard" or the like? Not allowing him to be honest is a form of oppression on his freedom of speech. She allowed honest comments to come in with her starting this topic, posting the picture there and asking people how she looked and whether or not she'd be raped by someone here.

You could be nice and say "You're not my type"; but how is that a nice thing? A nicer thing to do in retrospect is to lie about what you actually think and pretend she's "hot" rather than risk hurting her feelings in any way. If a girl came up to you and asked if she was hot up front, would there be any sort of a moral nudge for you to exaggerate her looks just so that you don't look embarassed for her not appealing to you and she can get off the stage with what could've been a HUGE embarassment.

I'm not denying that HornySpark was really mean to say all he did say, but at the end of the day, he was honest. You truly can't take that away from him.

Last edited by AWDracer; 12-12-2007 at 12:11 AM.
AWDracer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2007, 01:22 AM   #77
touriquet2001
please delete

touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joanna View Post
lol this thread will be weird because for once you and AW Dacer agree on something while me and you don't.

I think if someone posts up pics or thread saying would you rape me or even am I hot or not then on top of that tells everyone to express themselves honestly then they deserve any answer they get.

The person posting such threads has invited people to express their opiions on the posters appearence.
If people were to make these rude comments when they are unsolicited then the comments would be very nasty and uncalled for.
But in cases where the person has asked for people to comment on their looks and on top of that told them to be honest in their replies then any replies are valid since the poster has asked for them.
to be honest their a lot less out of order than making sexual comments towards people who haven't invited them is as often happens here

don't worry it was only him sucking up .
the board has a "no insult" outside the rowdy room rule . so people that post their pics should feel that they don't have to worry that , since it is already in place . like it or not the rule is there . and people shouldn't need to worry about the sexual comments either . if it gets made and the person then makes it clear they are not welcome . that should end it .
for the people that don't like the rules , can't follow them or want to blame someone else for their breaking them . this isn't the only board like this . you can go other places . nobody is forcing you to be here .
touriquet2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2007, 03:11 AM   #78
AWDracer
Self-exiled

AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joanna View Post

Hate to burst your bubble but I'm actually in full agreement with you here. I agreed with Touri on the part that what he said was a putdown, and that it was, but it was also an opinion which horny had reason to make.

Yes what he said was mean, I'm not refuting that idea. The OP (thick) has asked people though to comment on her appearance. Her part "if you say oh hell no, let me know" indicates that she is prepared to take criticism and she knowingly ventures into that territory.

Most people will have their moral senses kick in when somebody asks out of the blue how they look. More often than not, you won't be an ass and say they're ugly - you'll lie or exaggerate their look i.e. NO, you're really pretty good looking. You don't want to hurt their feelings so you make a white lie. Even if you didn't think the person was ugly, a person would exaggerate what they thought to ensure that the person asking the question wouldn't feel as insecure as before he/she asked it. Morality - it's a bitch.
AWDracer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2007, 04:40 PM   #79
touriquet2001
please delete

touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

see , told you joanna , only sucking up

Last edited by touriquet2001; 12-12-2007 at 04:45 PM. Reason: forgot the smile
touriquet2001 is offline   Reply With Quote