Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Idle Talk
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Closed Thread

Old 11-17-2007, 09:50 PM   #1
Vivienne
Enlightning the Night

Vivienne has initial reputation
Thumbs up New Viv-Policy!

Its fair to state, that i recently came under Criticism for what quiet some of You obviously saw as a "Promotion for another Website" - and i sure wont pretend, i dont know what U mean! Now that Admin's new Rule concerning other Boards is implaced - clear and w/o Exceptions - i hereby give U All my Word that im right now gonna stop all of this + edit my Posts in Question as good as possible in the given Context! In Fact i planted this ever since Admin took Action and set the Rules straight - i would have posted this Thread earlier, but was distracted by some Strawdogs i had to shoot when coming out of the Bushes to bite in my Knee, if U know what i speak of! Those Guys shall not even dream to claim Victory - i pretty fairly can deal with all of Them, as 12x0=0 ! But there were also other People i respect very much - namely, but by far not limited to Clan_Hunter, RapeU and Sanitarium, who undoubtetly now had a bad Time with my Posts... and sure enough thats the Last i ever intended! Its just recently that i fully got that a Mod on Whichever-Site posting here is identified as speaking for that Site (even if not true!) - and annoying the Public + so making "my" Site look bad was w/o any Doubt the Last i intended!!
Having said all this - and im in Word now - give me here and now the first and last Opportunity to (very) briefly explain what let me to that Behaviour... I dont claim it to be the absolute Truth at all, its just my Truth! As i lived it, there was a certain (unnamed) Site coming up who got special Allowances + semi-official Promotion, that many others - just arising or longtime OL - were denied. People amongst U really knowing me know, that i have an Instinct fighting against Injustice of any Kind, so This would have upset me even if my Site wasnt directly concerned! Many Others from many other Boards felt the same Way and reacted all of their Own... some were leaving/coming back/leaving aso, Others had 7-Dot-Links in their Signature directly leading to "their" Boards - and for the Record, thats something neither i nor anyone representing RU has ever done! To blame me most for all Devidedness that occured i dont find completely just, to be honest (as i intend) ~ But its up to You to decide, of Course. I truely believe, a Giant-Link is way more eyecatching than a Reference in some Posts that would first have to be studied, especially concerning Guests... But thats all History now, and i want to move on!
The actual Board-Reg - if it is finally the final Word now - allows one
Promotion-Thread for all Boards in Question, and thats it! Offered for all Sites, who offer Links to Rape Board in Return - true for RU as well as for the Others - a good, fair Resolution, and thats all i ever wanted!
Now i feel is the Time to get over this and all Bitterness the unsolved Situation has caused - and thats a Thing i truely want now! Some here have posted or PMed me, how much they liked the "old" Vivi-Posts - meant for Fun or Questioning about Erotic-Issues... And its not that i wanna deliver anything other!! So for those of U especially i reach out my Hand to accompaign me on my Way back to those Issues, that a Site like our Rape Board is designed for! And Sani - i apologyzed to U already (and U accepted it, Thanks!!) for giving U the Impression that i would insinuate the Site ure moding in Particular anything like "Gestapo-Methods"... It wasnt meant that Way, and U are the last One i would like to insult - now again, im gonna edit this anyway!
Descent and goodwilling Members of RB, please give me ur Feedback - and make some Suggestions what You wonna read!!
Now, as to a handful of Guys remaining...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
... keep watchin' the Rowdy-Room!! U thopught this would B a Time 4 unpunished "Viv-Bashing"? -- U'll know better by end of next Week, now that my Head is free 2 deal w/ U!!!
Old 11-17-2007, 10:22 PM   #2
touriquet2001
please delete

touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

i look at this as a peace offering . i think that is the way it was intended . so can we all try and take it as such ? i for one will . thank you viv .
Old 11-18-2007, 07:35 AM   #3
Sanitarium
Movie Mobster

Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Old 11-18-2007, 08:15 AM   #4
ego
the obscure

ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Old 11-18-2007, 07:04 PM   #5
Vivienne
Enlightning the Night

Quote:
Originally Posted by touriquet2001 View Post
i look at this as a peace offering . i think that is the way it was intended . so can we all try and take it as such ? i for one will . thank you viv .
Yep, sure enough xcactly my Intent!! Thx, Dear!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanitarium View Post

-- Ah, and Ego -- i very reluctantly say that, but... try 2 start speakin' again! When it cums 2 Pics, Phantom is definately better!!!
Old 11-20-2007, 05:48 AM   #6
ego
the obscure

ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivienne View Post
When it cums 2 Pics, Phantom is definately better!!!
Yep!
Its his game, he's unbeatable!
Have you seen his avatar? Its hilarious!
Old 11-20-2007, 10:00 PM   #7
Vivienne
Enlightning the Night

This Thread is intended to reach out, as i stated before, to goodwilling and openminded RB-Members - and im glad for all Responses i saw from You, be it in Posts here - or elsewhere - or in PMs. Im fully aware, several of You want still to be convinced by practical Actions (=funny, constructive Posts), and i intend to deliver them, as much as my Time allows - certainly i intend to stay out of any Crap if i can... Which doesnt mean by Nature that no Crap at all occurs - to my Knowledge nobody ever blamed me of being the only Source or Participant in it.
Amongst the first People to carefully read this Thread, felt its Heartfeltness and tried to overcome all Differences with me - as few People yet know - were You, Phantom, and i give U all Respect in the World for reaching out to me... I hope (and believe!) You dont mind me to mention our personal Contact here - im certainly not gonna reveil any of its Content publicly ever, but pls let me use this Opportunity to tell U, that i truely appreciate the Talk we had so far - and as much as Timezone- and Language-Difficulties may harden us to come to a true Understanding, i will always keep open to any Efforts it takes to reach that Aim and restore our traditionally good Relation!
This Thread will remain up for sure for anyone who wants to (re)-read it, trying to understand my Part of the Story and my true Motivations! Again, just judge me by my future Actions... And keep in Mind pls, that im not
promising not to get rowdy anymore at the Place it belongs ~ sure enough, the Rowdy Room, which was installed for it! I know for sure that some of You worthing a good(!!) Fight wonna see me living out "my dark Side" - so to speak, at the Place where it is not only allowed, but welcomed! And i stated in my first Post already, i have to deal with certain Persons who misgot Phantoms - and many Others! - Problems with recent Posts of mine arising from a unique Situation with a "Payback-Time", an easy Chance to get rid of me! You will hopefully understand they will get the appropriate Answer - not only as i have a Reputation to keep (again - some Guys await me to be really mean at Times... Yeeeeeeah) its also a basic Principal that certain Folks who love mobbing Members out when they just think its an easy Thing to do, should get the Bill for it... fair enough?
This leads me to lock this Thread for now, as it was never intended to becom just another Continuation of any Crap - and it leads me
directly to my Dear Ego! Once i told You, that i believe to be way more clever than U - and sure enough, i didnt expect U to share m,y Believe... Now i leave it to the Public to judge! Im very well aware, U bet, that ur Intend was to abuse this peace-offering Thread as a Chance to get me to an Insult outside RR (=2nd Warning) - be asured, knowing how ur Brain...... works... i knew U would try that long before U knew! No, i wont do U that Favour - as stated above, u'll get my Answer on the Place that was installed for it... asa i find some Time to deal with U - im really very busy with countless Threads, but i certainly wont repeat Where! And its not that i havent remarked when ur Rampage begun... exactly after my now infamous PM-Quote, more precise the Part "... i will nickname U "Ego" now!" - Well, im really sorry if ye took this as an Insult - in Fact, at the Time it was intended as an Insult to Phantom!!