Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 09-22-2008, 05:00 PM   #41
brutalize_me

brutalize_me has initial reputation
Send a message via MSN to brutalize_me

Your thrust now having pushed my up to the wall in a way that forces my head to the side making my ear touch my shoulder. Your thrust now feel as if you are trying to but me through the wall and my entire body aches. I can't focus on one spot that hurt - everything hurts.

Then, as my finger is slowly cranked back I start to moan. My moans turn to screaming pleads of mercy and think to myself wondering how sadistic can you possibly be. Polite tear filled pleads, "Please, please that really hurts...pleas stop that." go unoticed and I am forced to scream as the pain becomes overwhelming. "Fuck, stop!!! You're going to fucking bre...AHHHHHHHH!!!" The digit suddenly goes loose in your grip and flop back against my hand. I try suddenly to wriggle loose and get away but i am pinned in such away that your thrusts hold me relatively in place. All I can do is scream in pain, not for help - I know no one is coming.
brutalize_me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 05:13 PM   #42
alg9
Privileged Member

alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

As the finger snaps, your pussy spasms wildly even better than it did when I was gnawing on your shoulder. The screams of pain drive me to newer heights of pleasure. My hips rock forward violently, and the slaps of my balls on your ass are audible even over your screams of pain. Wanting to repeat the performance, I release the flopping digit and grab another one. Slowly I bend this one back, trying to time the snap with one of my thrusts.

After staring into your tear filled eyes for a second I lean down and brutally press my lips against yours. It is more of a violent attack than a kiss, and my teeth wrap around your lower lip.
if you can't cum in her
Then cum on her
alg9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 06:05 PM   #43
brutalize_me

You teeth grip my lip harshly and you pull away stretching my lip out. I grimace in pain and for a moment forget that you have my finger in your hand and what you intentions are. As you balls continue to slap me, your cock plunging deep tears stream down my face. Not only am I humiliated now, raped and beaten but you are hurting me literally for your pleasure.

As your cock pulls out, your cock head only just inside my cunt I feel the pressure on my finger suddenly increase. I don't even get a syllable out before all I can do is scream. My cunt clamps hard around your cock as a second finger snaps. I clamp down so hard you can barely pull back for another thrust. Tears stream down my face, my eyeliner smeared all over my face. I hide the handwith the broken fingers inside the other and try to hide it from your viscous attacks.
Old 09-22-2008, 06:15 PM   #44
alg9
Privileged Member

alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I barely start moving again before your finger snaps and I have to breath deeply to stop myself from bursting into you. My teeth start to move back and forth in a sawing motion, bringing out blood, which I lap up hungrily. I pull back watching the blood dribble onto your chin. My hips pound into yours, so hard that I think I will be bruised in the morning. For the briefest moment I wonder what it feels like for you.

But I don't care. I grab your two broken fingers, and squeeze I thrust forward. Suddenly I pull out of your pussy, and use your screams to cram my cock into your mouth.
if you can't cum in her
Then cum on her
Old 09-22-2008, 06:24 PM   #45
brutalize_me

MY mouth and throat and wide open when you slip past my lips. You have timed perfectly and in a single mothion you balls are resting on my chin while my eyes buldge out. You have caught me exhaling and I am panicing trying to breath. With my head pinned against the wall I can't pull back at all and with your cock head buried in my throat I can't even turn my head. Not that you cared anyways. You hold it there watching the tears pull black eyeliner down my face, gripping the broken fingers loving every second with the way my throat spasms as I panic.

My face turns bright red and you know that I am choking. I vomit again, blocked by your cock and I am forced to swallow it. I am weak and nearly ready to pass out if you decide not to show me any mercy. Then again, if you decide to show me no mercy what so ever...I may never wake up again at all.

Again my phone rings. The same rings tome tells me it is my friends calling to find out where the hell I am again. I should have been home well before them and they have been home for an hour now. They are worried and thinking of calling the cops.
Old 09-22-2008, 06:58 PM   #46
alg9
Privileged Member

I glance down at the phone, buzzing again. I read the name and it is the same person as before. Picking it up I hold it out to you, pulling my cock back out of your mouth, listening to you gasp for breath. "Answer it, and tell them everything is fine and you will be home shortly." I slip my cock back into your pussy, slowly thrusting forward, fully intent on fucking you through the entire conversation. My hands wrap lightly around your throat, threat clear.

"And if you say one thing that I don't like, I will strangle you, and fuck you until you die." I lean close and whisper menacingly, "SO be a good girl." I press the answer button and hold the phone to your face.
if you can't cum in her
Then cum on her
Old 09-22-2008, 07:10 PM   #47
brutalize_me

I take the phone in my hand and answer. Holding it to my ear as you keep plunging your cock into me. I hesitate for a moment and you are sure that i am going to beg them for help and tell them what is going on. But I surprise you and speak slowly and softly telling that "I am sorry I took so.....long getting home. I got held...up....and I will be home soon. Don't....don't...wait up. I never said anything wrong but my voice was shaky, raspy, and very clearly troubled. You can hear friend on the other line asking me what is wrong? What is going on? Where are you? All I do is mumble something and drop the phone.

I have no idea if it is off or not and I am so exhausted that I am barely even conscious. You see the light is still and have to reach down and turn it off yourself. My eyes fluttering and you can tell you are pushing me to my physical limits. I am not sure how much more I can handle before I completely break down.
Old 09-22-2008, 07:17 PM   #48
alg9
Privileged Member

I look down, and angrily snap the phone closed. I lean in and whisper into your ear, "Now nobody is coming for you. You have no hope." Each word is punctuated by a brutal thrust that shakes your entire body. When you don't respond I grab your head and smash it into the wall. "I want you screaming bitch."

But when I finish that sentence I spasm, sending my cum into your pussy. I lean back panting. Fishing into my pocket I pull out a cigarette and light it, blowing smoke into the air. But I don't really want the smoke, and quickly put it out on your thigh.
if you can't cum in her
Then cum on her
Old 09-22-2008, 07:25 PM   #49
brutalize_me

My cunt drips cum as you pull out from me. I can't imagine what the hell else you could possible want with me. You have raped my mouth. You have raped my twat. You have raped my ass. You have me beaten, bloody and broken. So when you put your smoke out on my thigh all I can do is give into your desires and cry out loudly. "FUCKING HELL SOMEBODY PLEEEEEEEEEEEASE HELP ME!".

I lay there, bent against the wall. My pussy gaping and dripping cum, my ass still gaping open a little as the cum from my cunt finds it's way into my ass. I can't for the life of me imagine what the hell else you could want from me.

As I lay there on the concrete looking around the alley dazed as if I ecpected help to come for me you notice a small pool of blood under my head and you realize you must have cut me when you slammed my head on the wall last.
Old 09-23-2008, 10:27 AM   #50
alg9
Privileged Member

I look at your battered, broken, and bleeding body. For now I am content, to quick orgasm will do that. As a chill wind blows down the alley, I shiver, and watch as your naked body pimples all over in response to the cold. I smile at that, and wonder exactly how I should pass the time until I am ready to go again. Leaning forward, I kiss your stomach, right above the belly button.

Slowly I place my head between your thighs, and my tongue starts to slide in and out of your pussy.
if you can't cum in her
Then cum on her
Old 09-24-2008, 02:55 PM   #51
brutalize_me

Still laying in the bent position and feeling the warmth of my blood under my shoulder I struggle to stay awake and aware. I am nearly at my limit and become increasingly sure that this will end with my body giving up all together. I don't have the energy or the spirit left to fight back in any way that could be effective. Even when I did have the energy, my fighting efforts came in vain.
Old 09-24-2008, 03:01 PM   #52
brutalize_me

I hate that I am feeling any pleasure whatsoever as your tongue slides in and out of me like a boyfriends tongue might. I ahte it with every fibre in me but reluctantly welcome it as it is the first thing you have done that didn't cause me immense pain or shear discomfort. I lay there and take desperate for you to get tired of me. The first time in my life I have ever wished for a guy to get tired of me.

All I could do while I lay there and take this abuse is hope to God that my friends call for help. get the Police to backtrack to the steps to the club and find me. Or, selfishly, I hope they may even backtrack to hear. I know they would be in harms way but there isn't much more I can handle and I am sure they could get help from there.
Old 09-26-2008, 05:26 PM   #53
alg9
Privileged Member

As my tongue continues to invade your body, swishing around, trying to stimulate you, I notice that you aren't doing anything. Just passively lying there. I raise my right arm into the air, holding it up so that you can see it. Slowly, I ball it into a fist and slam it down into your stomach. Stopping for a second, I pull back and command, "Tell me how much you love this. Tell me what a whore you are." Then my tongue goes back to your sex.
if you can't cum in her
Then cum on her
Old 09-26-2008, 06:54 PM   #54
brutalize_me

I watch your hand curiously...without a clue as to what the hell you are doing. And then, in an instant, I can't even scream. I even try to be odedientand say waht you tell me to but all that comes is weezing gasps for air. I mouth the words but nothing audible comes out. I don't see it but you are watching me trying to do it and know you've winded me. You threaten that if I don't say it you will hit me again and watch the panic in my eyes as I despereately try to get the words out. You shrug your shoulders, tongue still active in my twat and you slam you fists hard into my stomach again demanding that I do what I am told.
Old 09-26-2008, 07:19 PM   #55
alg9
Privileged Member

Finally, I pull my tongue out of you. But I continue to bring my fists down onto your stomach. Left, right, left, I watch as your head comes up with each blow, and all your air escapes. I stop bringing my lips to your stomach, "Let me kiss it and make it all better." As I do that, I bring my cock forward, rock hard once again. Stop my assault on your body, I stare into your eyes. "You want it again, don't you. Beg me to fuck you like the whore you are."
if you can't cum in her
Then cum on her
Old 09-27-2008, 11:19 AM   #56
brutalize_me

I lay there gasping for air without any idea of the damage you have just inflicted on me internally. This time your patience is much higher as you are interested to hear what I do say, wanting to know what I will do now. It takes a few minute but finally I am able to breath again, not comfortable by any means but at least effectively. My head turns to face you my eyes filled with hatred, humiliation and now defeat. I can't handle the abuse anymore.

I feel your cock jump slapping my lips, stinging and aching deep inside. I close my eyes too ashamed to look and as I speak. "I....want you to fuck me again." You almost jump back in surprise as the words leave my mouth. Your hand slides up to grip my face, thumb on one side of my cheek and you fingers other, squeezing tight. "What did you just say?" you ask. "Just please. Please don't hurt me anymore. Just fuck me and leave me alone." I beg ashamed as the words cross my lips.
Old 09-27-2008, 08:11 PM   #57
alg9
Privileged Member

My only response to your admission of defeat is to say one word. "Whore." My cock slides once more into your abused pussy, slick with my cum. For a moment I just sit there, letting my hard shaft rest inside you. Slowly I start to move my hips back and forth. I place my hands around your throat, one of the last places on your body without bruises. Squeezing, I watch your eyes bulge slightly and panic spread through your expressions.

Working my hips back to full pace, sliding alomst completely out of you and slamming forward, causing your hips to jiggle. "I wonder if fucking your dead body would feel any different?"
if you can't cum in her
Then cum on her
Old 09-28-2008, 02:12 PM   #58
brutalize_me

As my eyes wide with paninc from the pressure onmy throat weren't enought they near jump out of my head when you comment about fucking me lifeless. My fears closer and closer to coming true. I did everything I could to try and fight you off, I even now have tried to be willing and escape further torment. But it seems you are just out for your own satisfaction and my total demise. My hands quickly move to your hand on my throat trying to pull it off and breath unobstructed. I wasn't strong enough before I had been beaten down and I am certainly no match for the strength difference now.

Your hips keep thrusting through my slick cunt as you grip tightens on my throat. Bruises begin forming under your hand and tears stream down my face. Amazing that I still have tears left. I try to speak and beg for you let go of my throat but none of my words make it out past you hand. My life is in you hands and all I can do is pray for your mercy.
Old 09-28-2008, 02:46 PM   #59
alg9
Privileged Member

I hold tight, thrusting into you as your entire body spasms from the struggle and lack of air. Your struggles impress me, especially when you grasp my arms with your broken fingers. Leaning in, I kiss your lips softly, lips which are slowly turning blue from a lack of air. Suddenly I loosen my grip, allowing you to gasp in a few breaths. I repeat the process of near strangulation and loosening as my hips savagely thrust forward, shaking your body. My teeth clamp around one of your nipples, sawing back and forth.
if you can't cum in her
Then cum on her
Old 09-29-2008, 04:44 PM   #60
brutalize_me

You know I am trying to scream. Scream for help, scream for mercy, scream from the shear pain and torture you are putting me through. No screams come out though with your merciless grip on my my bruised throat. I try digging my nails into your wrists and clawing at you to get you to let go but it seems there is nothing I can do that will rob you of your pleasure. The pain from your sawing teeth is so great that I would swear that you are biting it off.

Again to your pleasure, my body betrays me and spasn wildly, gushing fluids from my cunt. It pushes past your thrusting cock and you know you have just made me even still more ashamed of myself. You relax and let your self go now thrusting freely and with a few minutes you have unloaded in my cunt yet again.