Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 03-07-2007, 02:34 AM   #1
Jeb Ridge

Jeb Ridge has initial reputation
Default Over the Rail

She was leaning over the rail watching Bob who was sweeping the yard, she was a pretty little thing, dressed for the summer in a skimpy tank top that showed off her pert firm little breasts and flat tummy and a short skirt displaying her pretty bare legs. She was not very big but well proportioned with a pretty face and long reddish hair. I caught Bob’s eye and he wandered towards her while I crept up behind her. Bob was a bit simple but very strong and he enjoyed this game. There was no one around at that time of day and anyway we were only going to fool around with a rich bitch who would normally be too snooty for us.
Bob was opposite her now and she leaned over the fence a bit further to catch what he was saying, as I came up behind her she looked over her shoulder at me and then turned back to Bob, flirting with him. He had his hands on the railing beside hers now and casually put them on her wrists. She thought he was joking and laughing tried to pull her hands away, Bob held them there.
I saw her flush and open her mouth, I whispered over her shoulder “ Don't make a fuss and you won’t get hurt”. She looked over her shoulder at me, fear in her eyes, she was still trying to pull her hands free but Bob had them trapped against the rail and if she pulled too hard she would hurt her hands. “Let me go or I’ll scream” her voice trembled. I moved up behind her, trapping her against the rail, “ Look around”, I said, “ the market is empty and closed for the day, we are all there are. If you make a fuss you will get seriously hurt, if you behave we will let you go.” I cuddled up to her from behind as Bob held her hands, looking into her face over the railing and sniggering. “What do you want? She whispered, still trying to pull away from me, “I have some money in my pocket, you can have it all”. “ Its not money we want is it Bob” I murmured in her ear, pushing against her, rubbing myself suggestively against her round firm bottom. She was trapped, Bob held her hands through the rails and I had her pushed against the rails from behind, Bob loved to watch me operate, he got off on it, he sniggered again.
I reached round under her arms and pushed my hands up under her brief top. Her breasts were soft and firm, I took one in each hand and squeezed them through her thin bra. Her voice was soft and trembling, “ Please don't, Please let me go now. I wont tell anyone, please” Bob sniggered. “ Shall we look at her tits Bob?” I asked. Bob sniggered some more “ Yeah lets” he muttered.
She was standing quietly, trembling fearfully as I undid her bra, she was young and frightened, begging “please I don't want this, please don't.” I reached round in front of her again and pulled the bra and the front of her top up and over her head so it lodged behind her neck, her pretty tits, small and firm, tip tilted with small rose coloured nipples poked out at Bob who was now dribbling and breathing real hard. Her eyes were squeezed shut and she strained away from him. This pushed her into my hard cock which I pushed against her, her breasts swayed sexily in Bob’s face. Bob pinned both her small hands to the rail with one of his and used his free hand to feel her tits, rubbing and squeezing one then the other as he sniggered into her face, spraying her with his spit. She winced and turned her head away from him as he rubbed and squeezed her breasts, pinching her nipples and sniggering all the time. “ Nice tits” he said in his thick idiots voice. He was obviously happy with the tits, he usually was so I slid my hand up her skirt from behind, finding the elastic top I slipped my hand down the inside of her pants, squeezing her soft young bum, she moaned as I ran my fingers down the crack of her ass, feeling her ass hole and pushing between her legs from behind to rub her soft young cunt. She squeezed her buttocks and legs together to push me out. “Bitch” I grunted, I got my feet between hers from behind and kicked her ankles hard, forcing her to part her legs, she cried out with the pain in her ankles and then stood with her feet well apart which was what I wanted. I was now in between her legs from behind her with my hand between her legs inside her pants.
Bob was still rubbing and squeezing her tits and she was giving little moans and cries as he pinched her nipples and rubbed her breasts hard, she tried to pull her top away from him and move her ass away from me, but with me between her legs from behind and her hands trapped under Bob’s she was helpless. She was panting and struggling frantically. “ Keep still or you will get hurt” I said, “ Bob is strong and will break your fingers if you struggle, won’t you Bob?”. Bob stopped feeling her tits and said in a horse tone “ Yep, You want me to break one now?”. He grabbed a finger with the hand that had been busy with her tits and began bending it upwards. “ No! No! please don't hurt me” she sobbed, “ I don't want any trouble, just stop and let me go please?”. “ Don't waste your breath” I said, “be nice, keep still or else”. She started sobbing now but allowed me to feel her ass and her cunt hole, I rubbed against her as I felt the soft pubes between her legs, feeling her openings as she squirmed against my hand. Bob was sucking her tits now licking and sucking her nipples, I could hear his mutterings and slurpings of pleasure mixed with her desperate moans and grunts. Bob was getting excited and would soon come in his jeans as usual, it was time to make my move. I jerked hard at her panties, breaking the elastic and ripping holes in the flimsy fabric, they came apart, baring her ass and cunt. Reaching round in front of her I slid my hand around her flat tummy feeling her down her front, over her protruding vaginal mound, feeling her pubes and slipping down between her legs. She winced and tried to close her legs but I had my feet between hers forcing her legs apart, opening her to me. Finding her opening, I worked my fingers into her cunt, pushing them inside her, she grunted and jerked against me as I explored her. With my other hand I undid my fly, pulling my cock out, I was as hard as. She was sobbing, begging softly for us to stop but could not struggle very hard. Bob had grabbed her head now and was alternating between sticking his tongue into her mouth and feeling and sucking her tits while he held her little hands pinned against the rail with one of his enormous ones. I pushed my cock between the cheeks of her ass, feeling for her bum hole with my hard tip as I worked my fingers in and out of her cunt. She cried out loudly as I pushed my cock at the opening of her ass, finding the opening and working the tip of my cock into her entrance, she was tight and dry but I got my tip in her and thrusting and pushing and jerking worked my cock right up her ass as it wriggled against me. She was crying out now with regular despairing grunting as Bob felt and sucked her tits and I felt her cunt and thrust long slow thrusts into her ass with my cock. She started to struggle now but with me pinning her from behind and Bob holding her hands over the rail she was held frantic but helpless as we enjoyed her. Bob started making his grunting noises and I new he was coming in his pants as usual so I sped up my efforts and squirted into her with great pleasure. She was crying out now “ Ohh, Ohhh, Ohhh” over and again. Bob moaned and squeezed her tits hard as he came in his pants, she was limp now moaning and crying softly against the rail as my cock slipped out of her ass and I pulled my fingers out of her cunt. I felt through her pockets and found her little purse. I found her ID and credit cards. Bob let go of her hands and I turned her around. I pushed her back against the rail and pushed my face into hers. “I have got your ID and credit cards, I know where you live, if you don’t keep this quiet we will find you and you will be sorry”. “Please let me go, please don't hurt me any more, I won’t tell anyone, please let me go.”
Her body was shaking against me and I started feeling a bit randy again. “OK “ I said, “but first you have to put out.” She looked at me, shaking her head, “no more please”. I pushed her hands behind her and Bob grabbed them. Her tits were still bare and her little pink nipples, looking a bit red from Bob’s sucking were pointing at me. I reached out and felt them, they were nice under my hands. She was quivering and pulling away but I pinned her to the rail and worked her legs apart with my knees, pushing my hardening cock at her crack. She was bucking away but Bob had her held from behind and I pinned her, thrusting and pushing my cock into her opening and with one big thrust, sliding it deep into her, She groaned in my ear in despair, her body spasming against me in rejection. I ignored her frantic struggles and enjoyed her tight cunt squirming around my cock and her soft firm breasts as I fucked her long and good. I made it last as long as I could thrusting and jerking hard into her as she grunted with each thrust, but soon I came into her with a real wollop, even better than the first one. She had given up and stood there as I kissed her on the lips and pulled my cock out of her.

“Do you want a go Bob?” I asked. She tried to run but Bob still had her arms, he was nodding hard. “Come on then,” I said, “do you want me to hold her?” He shook his head as he came through the rail, I spun her round and he grabbed her. She was fighting hard again but Bob was strong. In spite of her struggles he bore her to the ground, pinning her on her back, holding her arms above her head as she bucked and fought to escape. Bob pinned her with his weight, sucking her tits and forcing her legs apart with his knees and she fought frantically to escape. She punched his back as he released one of her arms and undid his fly. He grabbed her arm again and thrust between her legs with his big hard cock, both of their hips were flailing frantically, he desperate to enter her, she desperate to stop him. He was too strong and quickly nailed her. She screamed and went limp once he was in her, her body shuddering with each pounding thrust as Bob took her savagely. He finished with a moan of pleasure and stood up, she lay there panting, naked and open, beaten and used.
Jeb Ridge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2008, 11:11 PM   #2
syrusdarkrealm

syrusdarkrealm has initial reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to syrusdarkrealm

not a bad story.. I would have prefered if they were rougher or had used more in the way of bondage.. but thats just preferences so dont take it as a bad thing. looking forward to another piece.