Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 07-19-2008, 10:46 AM   #1
corrupt_gal

corrupt_gal has initial reputation
Red face Humiliation at home - gang rape

I am sitting reading rapeboard, not really focused on the sounds around me, caught up as I am in my own fantasies. I don't hear the key in the lock of my front door, the first thing I notice is the man rush into the room and grab me from the chair. It happens so fast i can barely collect my thoughts, all i know is that this man is strong and he is big and he wraps his huge, rough hands around my neck and with the other hand blindfolds me.

I am in a state of panic, i can't move as he lies full weight on top of me, restraining me - I have fantasized about this, day after day, long nights of dreams, but this is different, this is so real, and so frightening. I hear him shout to someone and i can sense the room fill with others, others that bind my arms behind me, painfully, the thick rope cutting into my skin.

I want to scream but the hand covering my mouth forbids it, I can only plead in my head, praying to all the gods and goddesses of the world. They bend me over the kitchen table and tie me down to it - I cannot move, but for a second the hand from my mouth is gone and I scream,
"Shut her up," someone shouts, panicked others will hear, someone pulls my mouth open and shoved a huge, throbbing, erect and sweaty cock down my throat,
"One bite bitch and you die today," i know the curtains are open, that the world can see in but as he brutally rapes my mouth, i know it's a quiet road and no one is coming, they lift my skirt up to my waist, and push my knickers to the side. Please, i beg in my mind as i choke on cock, i'm a virgin, i've done things, but never sex and as I feel finger explore my pussy, i feel the burn of humiliation. A huge rough finger is pushed inside my virgin hole and I cry out through the cock that so violently forces itself on me,
"She's a fucking virgin," i hear my violater cry, and then other hands rush to test the virgin hole,
"Fucking dry," someone points out, and in response they hold open my tiny hole and spit inside, the saliva running down onto my clitoris. I can't breathe the man raping my mouth has forcing his cock as far as his balls and i am choking, i can feel bile rise up as i try to get enough air to survive. Hands hold my pussy open and several fingers pull me apart, I don't know when it's going to come, but i know it will.

The man pulls out of my throat, but the relief is temporary as another replaced him, then the one i'd been forced to suck positions himself between my legs and with no preamble, brutally rapes my hole. The pain is instant, the agony as he tears open my vagina neverending. I feel blood drop out of me and i cry, silent as i have no voice, but tears that run down my face onto the cock that forces itself into my.

This is no fantasy.

More to follow
corrupt_gal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2008, 03:21 PM   #2
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I hope more follows. The night is still so young.
Throatdagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2008, 09:51 AM   #3
medic1

medic1 Level 2 (200+)medic1 Level 2 (200+)medic1 Level 2 (200+)

Oh please there has 2b more?
medic1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2008, 02:15 PM   #4
corrupt_gal

corrupt_gal has initial reputation
Default Humiliation at home continued.

and so the saga continues...

I remember all the times I dreamt of this; role playing it in my head, over and over again. And now I'm being raped over and over again; part of me wishes I could see them, plead with my crying eyes for my life and my dignity, but it's not that easy. The pain in my pussy is excruciating, torn and bleeding - they offer no respite.

I hope they'll stop, but instead the cock embedded deep within in my hole, trembles slightly, and I hear a groan deep and manly. No, i cry to myself, as the man fills my hole with his hot, sticky cum, mixing with my blood and the saliva and making it pink.
"Yeah, you like that you whore?" he pulls out, slapping my ass hard then the man raping my throat pulls out and replaces him. This cock is much wider, thick and long, as he forces it slowly into my hole i scream begging briefly for mercy,

"Suck it clean Bitch," the man says, pushing his sticky, bloody cock into my mouth. I can taste myself, and I hate it, it tastes of me and of blood and of cum. I gag as he pushes it deep inside my throat,
"Use your tongue," I don't at first, refusing to hear him,
"Use it, or lose it," reluctantly I lick his cock slowly, up the shaft, cleaning up the sticky cum,
"And my balls," as i lay bent over the table, licking my rapists balls, getting skull fucked, getting raped in my now not so virgin pussy, with men masturbating over me, grabbing at me, hands on my breasts, on my ass, I know that I will never sleep another night without nightmares, never dream another dream where I can't feel them pawing me. Then it gets worse, the man moves from my mouth, fed up with my ball sucking and places himself behind me again.

I think he's going to rape me again, but I was wishing, instead he unties me, making sure I'm held tightly by many, angry hands and I'm pushed down into a crouching position. I don't know what's happening, but it takes only seconds to figure it out. Seconds where my virgin ass is torn apart by his mammoth cock, seconds I will never forget. My cry is instant and painful, but they only laugh, holding my arms and legs so I can escape as they pull me up and down on his cock, making sure it goes all the way in, tearing me open.
"Please, stop, I have money," I beg, but they snigger and force me to lie back on my rapist.

Even blindfolded I can sense another man between my legs, a man with a hunger for my pain, as I'm held open for him, finger inside me, pulling me apart, he rapes my pussy again, filling both my holes, making me scream for mercy.

Still more to come
corrupt_gal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2008, 08:11 PM   #5
partsman

loved it now its time to get real messy please
Old 08-08-2008, 08:48 PM   #6
partsman

still waiting for more,please don't keep us waiting much longer
Old 08-08-2008, 10:43 PM   #7
Nemo01
Privileged Member

Nemo01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Nemo01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Nemo01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Nemo01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Nemo01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Nemo01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Nemo01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Nemo01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Nemo01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Nemo01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Nemo01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Nemo01

great story
Nemo01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2008, 12:12 PM   #8
Jukria

Jukria has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jukria has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jukria has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jukria has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jukria has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jukria has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jukria has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jukria has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jukria has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jukria has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jukria has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

very great story !
Jukria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2008, 10:11 PM   #9
dorks

dorks has initial reputation

Smokin'!
dorks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2008, 09:27 AM   #10
Redzen

Redzen has initial reputation

very hot
Redzen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2008, 10:32 PM   #11
syrusdarkrealm

syrusdarkrealm has initial reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to syrusdarkrealm

very nice beginning... hopefully we'll be able to find out how it ends
Old 09-10-2008, 06:04 PM   #12
teststar

teststar has initial reputation

Short but hot.
teststar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 01:29 AM   #13
kal

kal has initial reputation

Great so far but what about the next instalment??
kal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2008, 04:14 AM   #14
Rawley47

Rawley47 has initial reputation

Your story is a little more on the direct forced violenece of rape and this can be a great premise as well...I can see you possibly fantasizing, if I am right, about being dressed in a tight skirt, nice clothes, brutally jumped and fighting against your attacker, skirt ending up hanging from your in shreads, blouse hanging and soon a naked boob floppping out of your torn blouse as you struggle before you are forced...please do add more
Rawley47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2008, 06:22 AM   #15
ImYourSLave

ImYourSLave can only hope to improve
Default wow

this is a story to reed i really enjoy the time to reed it more more more plzz i want to know the end ..
ImYourSLave is offline   Reply With Quote