Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

View Poll Results: A pole for you to tell me if you like or dislike this thread.
No, I don't like it! get rid of it now! 3 10.34%
Yes its fun, if you like being insulted 26 89.66%
Voters: 29. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 06-13-2006, 05:52 AM   #1
Grm
Banned

Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default THE ROWDY ROOM, do not enter unless you want to be insulted!

Rules of the ROWDY ROOM,

1/ Non
2/ er, yes thats it.
diving into his trench and putting on his helmet
Grm
Old 06-13-2006, 06:24 AM   #2
clan_hunter

oh oh oh oh oh me first, me first,

I hate you all, you are all a bunch of flea ridden dogs bollocks

Nah, really i love ya all.

Old 06-13-2006, 06:27 AM   #3
Grm
Banned

Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by clan_hunter
oh oh oh oh oh me first, me first,

I hate you all, you are all a bunch of flea ridden dogs bollocks

Nah, really i love ya all.
Shut ya gob, ya shit eatin' yokel!
lol, this is fun
foul mouthed bastard
Grm
Old 06-13-2006, 07:56 AM   #4
shysnale
Neurotic Escargot

shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grm
Shut ya gob, ya shit eatin' yokel!
lol, this is fun
foul mouthed bastard
Grm
dont talk to people that way you fucking retarded neurotic mess taking himself for a big boss just because you got the keycodes to a decadent little website database. go see a shrink instead of trying to overcome your control freak little behavior by a virtual media. get a life and face your misery you son of a old creepy bitch.
Old 06-13-2006, 09:38 AM   #5
Grm
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by shysnale
dont talk to people that way you fucking retarded neurotic mess taking himself for a big boss just because you got the keycodes to a decadent little website database. go see a shrink instead of trying to overcome your control freak little behavior by a virtual media. get a life and face your misery you son of a old creepy bitch.
Are you referring to moi, your modest mod?

tugging his skirt skirt over his knees
Grm
Old 06-13-2006, 11:40 AM   #6
shysnale
Neurotic Escargot

shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grm
Are you referring to moi, your modest mod?

tugging his skirt skirt over his knees
Grm
you know what ? I think this is gonna be SO much fun that folks won't be able to contain old angry thoughts they decided to keep for themselves. Talking from the last few hours after I posted the insults about you, my mind was kind of crossed by all vindicative ideas lol I'm affraid this will make some leave.

Pessimist

Snale
Old 07-02-2006, 08:54 PM   #7
persiangurl

Default "illegal" aliens in america

what the fuck is with these moronic conservative republicans...

they never cease to amaze me..... just when i think their iq is actually reaching the negative digits, they SOMEHOW manage to get even dumber

how in the HELL can any american complain about the mexicans running across the border when the whole of america was built on aliens

in fact, the retarded british aliens that came here first happened to KILL the natives

at least the mexicans arent trying to kill us and take our land, they just wanna landscape it

stupid american fookers

Old 07-02-2006, 10:22 PM   #8
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Just a bunch or morons scared of brown people!
Old 07-03-2006, 12:56 PM   #9
Rheostatic
Rape Board Chancellor

Rheostatic Level 7 (700+)Rheostatic Level 7 (700+)Rheostatic Level 7 (700+)Rheostatic Level 7 (700+)Rheostatic Level 7 (700+)Rheostatic Level 7 (700+)Rheostatic Level 7 (700+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by somedude
Just a bunch or morons scared of brown people!
Stop mocking Americans!!! You're stealing my material!
Old 07-03-2006, 07:35 PM   #10
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Just mocking the stupid fookers as PG put it. In fact fookers who are so stupid they don't realise the whole South West's economy would fail without the immigrants!
Old 07-03-2006, 08:27 PM   #11
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Well all of you that are so pro illegal immigration must be all the rich people that want slave labor or who are lining their pockets by using cheap labor to make more money. I say shoot them when they come across the border.

They are dragging our economy lower by clogging our schools and emergency rooms. I'm tiredf of going into a fast food shop and having to point at what I want because they can't speak english. What people don't understand is one simple word "Illegal".
Old 07-06-2006, 12:28 PM   #12
shysnale
Neurotic Escargot

Quote:
Originally Posted by persiangurl
what the fuck is with these moronic conservative republicans...

they never cease to amaze me..... just when i think their iq is actually reaching the negative digits, they SOMEHOW manage to get even dumber

how in the HELL can any american complain about the mexicans running across the border when the whole of america was built on aliens

in fact, the retarded british aliens that came here first happened to KILL the natives

at least the mexicans arent trying to kill us and take our land, they just wanna landscape it

stupid american fookers
Interesting debate.

I just spent two weeks in the states so it might be presumptuous on my part to make any kind of comment but I think it might be interesting to know a bit more about the arguments of those people complaining about the Mexican crossing the border.

We know that immigration is good for a country. The blood of one race has to be mixed in order to have healthy people, in order to enlarge the culture, the points of view, etc...

However I think an 'immigrant', (in case my English lets me down once again : I call an immigrant anyone coming from another country willing to be part of a society) has to be welcomed not only with a place to live but also with a job. Here in France we have 6% of the country unemployed. So all immigrants, whether they are legal or not, end up in suburbs, far from cities, because they can't find a job and can't afford an apartment downtown. They are surrounded by misery, drugs, violence, etc.....and a lot of the youngsters end up enrolled in 'clans' so that they can make some money by selling drugs, doing all kid of robberies or rackets...The best of them find a better way to make a living by doing what we call here 'black-work' which means illegal work, basically, making benefits without paying taxes. Doing 'Black-work' is much better than selling drugs, but it seriously endangers the economy. A lot of little traders hardly making a living have to shut their business down because people can find the same things for half he price in the 'black-market'.

So again I don't know the situation in the states today, but maybe the people complaining about the Mexicans crossing the border are more like people worrying about seeing illegal work spoiling the economy or immigrants being tempted by any kind of violence. Maybe racism is not the most reason for all this....

Last edited by shysnale; 07-06-2006 at 12:31 PM.
Old 07-06-2006, 01:22 PM   #13
gal4
UnWanted Trick Baby

gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)

Mexican and American are the same race, Caucasisan.

...and while you are at it, one of your fellow French men came up with all this mumbo jumbo race krap.

De Gobineau
Old 07-06-2006, 02:01 PM   #14
shysnale
Neurotic Escargot

Quote:
Originally Posted by gal4
Mexican and American are the same race, Caucasisan.

...and while you are at it, one of your fellow French men came up with all this mumbo jumbo race krap.

De Gobineau
Dear Gal,

I love discussing with you, and you are one of the most interesting person of the board, but I think it would be much better if you could answer by using your own opinions, I mean the opinions coming from your own experience, instead of quoting one or more people. You may not realize this but most of the people you quote are in contradiction with each other so quoting them tends to stuck the debate.

Snale

Last edited by shysnale; 07-06-2006 at 02:05 PM.
Old 07-06-2006, 05:04 PM   #15
gal4
UnWanted Trick Baby

gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)

Quote:
Dear Gal,

I love discussing with you, and you are one of the most interesting person of the board, but I think it would be much better if you could answer by using your own opinions, I mean the opinions coming from your own experience, instead of quoting one or more people. You may not realize this but most of the people you quote are in contradiction with each other so quoting them tends to stuck the debate.
Snale
First I am not debating, because I am not debating with some one that is already racist in mentality. Why do I say this, because you Europeans are.

from the link
Quote:
Gobineau was a successful diplomat for the French Second Empire. Initially he was posted to Persia, before working in Brazil and other countries. He came to believe that race created culture, arguing that distinctions between the three "black", "white", and "yellow" races were natural barriers, and that "race-mixing" breaks those barriers and leads to chaos.

He believed the "white race" to be superior to the others. He thought it corresponds to the ancient Indo-European culture also known as "Aryan". He saw Germany as having just enough of the Aryan strain to revive the white race. Gobineau, among early anthropologists, was not alone in his belief in racial superiority.

Hitler and Nazism borrowed much of Gobineau's ideology, though Gobineau himself was not particularly anti-semitic. Gobineau saw Jews as strong, intelligent people who were very much a part of the superior race and who, if anything, stimulated industry and culture. As such, when the Nazis adopted Gobineau's theories, they were forced to extensively edit his work; much as they did in the case of Nietzsche.

In Gobineau's view, the development of empires ultimately was destructive to the "superior races" that created them, since they led to the mixing of distinct races. This he saw as a degenerative process.

Gobineau visited Bayreuth, home of Richard Wagner shortly before his death. There he influenced the development of the anti-Semitic "Bayreuth circle".
It appears to me that the white people are the most afflicted with this prejudice syndrome. And you French have no room to talk about brotherly love when you in the Albigensian crusades destroyed you own kind.

As St. Dominic, another French man, said "Kill them all, God will know his own".

No, like in the movie "Heathers"

"The only place different social types can genuinely get along with each other is in heaven."

Yeah, after they are all dead. Justification of Genocide? Well why not, people these days are just as blood thirsty as before.

Damn, makes you almost believe in Original Sin.

q.v.

Original Sin
Old 07-06-2006, 02:00 PM   #16
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Interesting debate.

I just spent two weeks in the states so it might be presumptuous on my part to make any kind of comment but I think it might be interesting to know a bit more about the arguments of those people complaining about the Mexican crossing the border.

We know that immigration is good for a country. The blood of one race has to be mixed in order to have healthy people, in order to enlarge the culture, the points of view, etc...

However I think an 'immigrant', (in case my English lets me down once again : I call an immigrant anyone coming from another country willing to be part of a society) has to be welcomed not only with a place to live but also with a job. Here in France we have 6% of the country unemployed. So all immigrants, whether they are legal or not, end up in suburbs, far from cities, because they can't find a job and can't afford an apartment downtown. They are surrounded by misery, drugs, violence, etc.....and a lot of the youngsters end up enrolled in 'clans' so that they can make some money by selling drugs, doing all kid of robberies or rackets...The best of them find a better way to make a living by doing what we call here 'black-work' which means illegal work, basically, making benefits without paying taxes. Doing 'Black-work' is much better than selling drugs, but it seriously endangers the economy. A lot of little traders hardly making a living have to shut their business down because people can find the same things for half he price in the 'black-market'.

So again I don't know the situation in the states today, but maybe the people complaining about the Mexicans crossing the border are more like people worrying about seeing illegal work spoiling the economy or immigrants being tempted by any kind of violence. Maybe racism is not the most reason for all this....

I detected some sense of logic in your statement. I am not against immiraation; I am against illegal immigration. Crawling over the fence or hiding in a truck or a car's gas tank to be smuggled in to be used as nothing but minimal slaves is what I am against. Let the people come in legally, pay them a decent wage and let them be part of the culture.

We hear a lot about them doing jobs that others won't do. The rich can't quite get the rest of the words out. That part being "at what we want to pay." The situation is hurting the whole economy. This isn't something new. This goes back before Clinton's administration. He appointed an attorney general who had an illegal house keeper.

What happened? Not a damn thing. They should have locked the rich bitch up in jail. They didn't send the message then and now it is completly out of hand. All of these pro illegal people are in one of three groups. The first is Rich wanting to get richer; the second bleeding heart liberals and the last is the illegals themselves.
Old 07-06-2006, 03:08 PM   #17
shysnale
Neurotic Escargot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Throatdagger
I detected some sense of logic in your statement. I am not against immiraation; I am against illegal immigration. Crawling over the fence or hiding in a truck or a car's gas tank to be smuggled in to be used as nothing but minimal slaves is what I am against. Let the people come in legally, pay them a decent wage and let them be part of the culture.

We hear a lot about them doing jobs that others won't do. The rich can't quite get the rest of the words out. That part being "at what we want to pay." The situation is hurting the whole economy. This isn't something new. This goes back before Clinton's administration. He appointed an attorney general who had an illegal house keeper.

What happened? Not a damn thing. They should have locked the rich bitch up in jail. They didn't send the message then and now it is completly out of hand. All of these pro illegal people are in one of three groups. The first is Rich wanting to get richer; the second bleeding heart liberals and the last is the illegals themselves.
Yeah ok I see your point. I agree with you.
Old 08-23-2006, 07:35 PM   #18
domhertsman

domhertsman has initial reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to domhertsman
Default Rape her in toilet

slut changed her mind

Last edited by domhertsman; 08-23-2006 at 08:33 PM.
Old 08-23-2006, 07:50 PM   #19
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

So what you are saying is if I ever go to the UK don't use the public rest rooms because they are dirty.

She must know what is coming; she already is curling into a ball.
Old 08-23-2006, 10:50 PM   #20
Sodoman
Backdoor Bandit

Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Totally