Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Idle Talk
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 07-21-2008, 03:22 PM   #1
rasputin
Privileged Member

rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Angry Portugal closes case of missing British girl

Portugal closes case of missing British girl

Quote:
By BARRY HATTON,

Associated Press Writer 1 hour, 47 minutes ago

LISBON, Portugal - Portugal's attorney general ordered police Monday to halt their investigation into the disappearance of British girl Madeleine McCann because detectives uncovered no evidence of a crime during their 14-month probe.

The case will remain closed unless new evidence emerges, Attorney-General Fernando Pinto Monteiro's office said in a statement. Detectives found no reason to charge any of the three people named as suspects: Madeleine's parents Kate and Gerry and local man Robert Murat, the statement said. All three denied involvement.

A spokesman for the parents said they were somewhat relieved but not celebrating the decision.

"In an order issued today, ... the investigation into the disappearance of the minor Madeleine McCann has been halted because no evidence was discovered of any crime committed by the suspects," the statement said. It added the investigation could be reopened "if new evidence emerges from any serious, pertinent and authoritative" source.
More:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080721/...l_missing_girl

All I've gotto say is, I hope the fucker who hurt this precious child burns in hell for all eternity and a few days. But providing there is no hell other than the one we see here on earth on a daily basis, I just so hope he gets caught and... well, I'd better not say it.

Man, I'm pissed!!!

Last edited by rasputin; 07-21-2008 at 03:25 PM.
rasputin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2008, 03:34 PM   #2
MARADONA
Banned

MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Pretty sick story...yes i hope he will burns in hell too.
MARADONA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2008, 03:35 PM   #3
Noir
Privileged Member

Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Even though I do have the same mentality against people who hurt children like this I've been trying to figure out what made this case so special? I don't actually even want to know the real numbers but a huge amount of innocent children are kidnapped and/or abused every year but still this case was all over the news in several countries for over an year.
Noir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2008, 05:06 PM   #4
rasputin
Privileged Member

rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noir View Post
Even though I do have the same mentality against people who hurt children like this I've been trying to figure out what made this case so special? I don't actually even want to know the real numbers but a huge amount of innocent children are kidnapped and/or abused every year but still this case was all over the news in several countries for over an year.
It's possible that one of the reasons was how it took place. The parents chatting away a few yards from the kids while the kidnapper had his way with the girl? Also, like in the Bennet case, the parents became almost instant suspect...

Those may be some of the reasons although of course the fact that the girl is drop dead cute may play a big factor in it.

If the child had looked like me, however...
Old 07-21-2008, 08:27 PM   #5
MADDOGMCMANAMAN
PUSSYCRUSHER

MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I still think the parents had spmething to do with it !!
Old 07-22-2008, 06:21 AM   #6
ezzdx
Banned

ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)

It's a very sad story,this kind of criminals should be executed.
and I think the big loser from this is her parents and family.
ezzdx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2008, 11:47 AM   #7
Ragman
Privileged Member

Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Ragman

It is sad to see them giving up on her. I know a lot of you on this board are not religious ( fiercly in fact) But this is an instance i truley hope you all are wrong, Hell has a special level dedicated to monsters who harm children. I for one will keep the little girl in my prayers

Ragman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2008, 01:56 PM   #8
Niceideas
Banned

Niceideas Level 8 (800+)Niceideas Level 8 (800+)Niceideas Level 8 (800+)Niceideas Level 8 (800+)Niceideas Level 8 (800+)Niceideas Level 8 (800+)Niceideas Level 8 (800+)
Send a message via MSN to Niceideas

I gotta say it's disguisting that the Portuguise authorities have given up on this girl. I really hope Interpol or some other international organisation keeps the file open and keeps looking.

Her parents were idiots though, and I do have some reservations about them, not saying they had her kidnapped or accidently gave her an overdose or any of the theories that floated around after she went missing. I think they are probably just idiots and that's why they don't sit right with me.
Niceideas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2008, 02:56 PM   #9
rasputin
Privileged Member

Unhappy

I don't know... I am a parent and I tend to be charitable to other parents when it comes to these types of situations.

You see, it's not difficult to lose your child in a crowd, or just be absent minded for a second or two for tragedy to strike. Predators know this and they take advantage of it.

When my daughter was small, I kept watch on her with an eagle's eye. Or so I think. Fortunately, nothing ever happened to her. However, I'm not immune to mistakes. So although nothing ever happened to her, anything could have.

How many times have I seen parents go to the laundry, leave their kid for a second unattended, and the darned child just walks out the front door like nobody's business?

One time I saw a three or four year old boy run across the street, and among weaving cars while his mother was busy with the dryer at the laundromat!!!!

You should have heard all the women screaming at that place and the screech of cars' tires as they were trying to avoid hitting the little rascal!

I think cases like this are far more common than people are ready to acknowledge.

Last edited by rasputin; 07-22-2008 at 03:01 PM.
Old 07-22-2008, 03:10 PM   #10
Niceideas
Banned

Niceideas Level 8 (800+)Niceideas Level 8 (800+)Niceideas Level 8 (800+)Niceideas Level 8 (800+)Niceideas Level 8 (800+)Niceideas Level 8 (800+)Niceideas Level 8 (800+)
Send a message via MSN to Niceideas

I agree with you when you say children can go missing in the blink of an eye, and that predators prey on such oppertunities, children are very difficult to control at all times. However when this hit the news every parent I know said they'd never leave their children unattended like the McCanns did, I bet you wouldn't have either, of course you wouldn't; but why did the parents of Madelene? You, yourself said you watched your child like a hawk, as i'm sure any parent would; and thank the Lord you never had to deal with the unthinkable. The McCanns refused a baby sitting service and left their children unattended while they went for a meal out, that's idiotic.

I really hope she gets found, but I think statisically cases like this are usually resolved in the first few days or weeks, or never at all. It's so sad that case like this are probably, like you say, far more common than we think.
Niceideas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2008, 04:34 PM   #11
rasputin
Privileged Member

Cool

Some people are very, very trusting. They must have thought: "Oh, this is Portugal! Things like that don't happen here! It's OK, really... such a pastoral place... good, down to earth folk all around... what could possibly happen?"

I'll tell you an anecdote that kind of ties in with the "trusting" side of business that some people have.

Coming from France, and landing on Dover, I took a train to London. It was at night. While I was sitting on the train this chick came up and sat right next to me. After a few minutes I started up a little converstion with her. I asked her her name, etc. She was young, a foreign student from Greece, and very nice.

Very well, after talking with her for a while, she excused herself and went to the restroom. But here is the thing: she did not take her purse with her! Not only did she not take her purse, she left it open, with all her identification showing! Also there was money, but that's neither here nor there.

You see, if I had been a stalker, or whatever, it would have been easy for me to just note down all her info, find out where she lived, and... oh, well, you know the rest.

She was very trusting.

When she came back, I asked her never to do that again. I reminded her that I was a stranger. Her response?

"Oh, no! You are not a stranger! I know you..."

She thought she knew me simply because we chatted up a bit. And perhaps she did. She must have sized me up and decided that I was trustworthy. Morever, she was a girl from a small town in Greece and people from small towns tend to be more trusting than people from big cities. Luckily for her, she was right in feeling no fear of me.

I hope she never makes the mistake of trusting the wrong guy, though.

It could be a fatal mistake.
Old 07-23-2008, 03:42 AM   #12
Rogue
Immoral Irishman

Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I wanted her to be found as much as everyone when the story broke, she's an adorable girl and the timeframe in which she was snatched was quite scary. But the attention this case received was over the top. There have been plenty of abductions in the last 14 months, yet there was a newspaper cutting of her on a church in a small Irish town. Every check-in desk at a major English airport had the "missing" poster months later.

The media went too far. The main suspect, who was recently cleared completely, was accused of all sorts of things without any evidence and will never be free from it. As was said earlier, the first few days were the key, maybe the Portuguese authorities should have done a better job then, but they will not find anything now.
Old 07-25-2008, 01:33 PM   #13
rasputin
Privileged Member

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by 080715jk View Post
???????? ??????? ???????? ????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ????????????????????????????????????????????????? ???????????

I strongly disagree with this!