Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 05-26-2008, 06:42 PM   #41
cyanide

cyanide has initial reputation

For me, I'd have to say its the victim begging me to stop, all throughout.
Old 05-26-2008, 08:34 PM   #42
duracel69

duracel69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)duracel69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)duracel69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)duracel69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)duracel69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)duracel69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)duracel69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)duracel69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)duracel69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)duracel69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)duracel69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Skype™ to duracel69

I like to force the legs apart before removing the panties. That way, to get the panties off they have to be torn off rather than taken off / pulled down.

For me, the key point is the removal of the panties. Until then, she probably thinks she may have a chance. But if you can pin her down enough to get the legs apart and the panties off, she is in deep trouble.

There something very significant about the panties coming off. Until then her pussy is still covered, defended if you like. Getting the panties off leaves the pussy naked and defenceless, trembling in fear, open to impalement.

As such, I want the removal of the panties to be as sudden, violent and gut wrenching as possible. A hand suddenly reaching to the crotch, with fingers spread wide, then clenched, gathering the material and pulling the seams tight around her thighs and buttock. Then one hoffic moment: a hard pull away and to the side; searing pain as the the seam's cut into her arse, thighs and cuntlips. A cry of agony. Then a ripping sound as the panties give way, a blessed moment of relief as the pain subsides; only to be replaced by cold horror and dread as she realises there is now no escape.

Until then it was assault. Now its certain that I intend to rape her.

dc69
duracel69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2008, 01:18 AM   #43
Tosca

Tosca Level 2 (200+)Tosca Level 2 (200+)Tosca Level 2 (200+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Tosca

Duracel69, I think I now have something new to add to my fantasies.
Tosca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2008, 12:03 PM   #44
itsraylene

itsraylene Level 1 (100+)itsraylene Level 1 (100+)

His ejaculation, deep inside me.
itsraylene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2008, 02:18 PM   #45
thebarber69
Privileged Member

thebarber69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)thebarber69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)thebarber69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)thebarber69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)thebarber69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)thebarber69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)thebarber69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)thebarber69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)thebarber69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)thebarber69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to thebarber69

After you have had her, torn her clothing, cut off her bra, and torn her panties off, her form tied to a table or chair, you violate her pussy first, drilling it in hard, watching her face, watch that look of horror on her face, then as you pull out for your first time you spray it on her, just to let her taste it.

Then working her body, so it betrays her, then enter her again, this time you stay, and give her that feeling of complete discuss as she now might be turned on, and you just keep ramming her and don’t pull out this time. Letting another fear run threw her, know knowing if you got something, or your cum will make her pregnant.

But as the final bit of discuss to her, just aim your dick at her face and piss on her, I don’t mean a little bit, I mean to cover her. This just humiliates her past the point that you did to her.

Of course for the finial thing, you could take her to a billiard club, and just let them have there way with her, now there is the choice of gang rape that would come into it.
Old 06-02-2008, 06:10 PM   #46
KinkyAsianGirl

Location: Northern California, but willing to travel to the right Dominant DADDY:)
KinkyAsianGirl has initial reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to KinkyAsianGirl

BIG hands all over me against my will...Ripping away at my clothes... And the end being forced to admit I enjoyed it.
KinkyAsianGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2008, 05:32 PM   #47
Remiel
Privileged Member

Remiel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Remiel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Remiel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Remiel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Remiel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Remiel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Remiel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Remiel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Remiel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Remiel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Remiel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Remiel

For me it's the moment when I first grab her, and she's confused, struggling, probably either screaming or (if I gagged her) moaning. Then she feels her skirt being pulled up, her panties ripped, and a sudden, hard thrust between her legs...and the look on her face when she figures out it's just the beginning...
Remiel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2008, 05:36 PM   #48
FieryButterfly

FieryButterfly has initial reputation
Send a message via MSN to FieryButterfly

Quote:
Originally Posted by KinkyAsianGirl View Post
BIG hands all over me against my will...Ripping away at my clothes... And the end being forced to admit I enjoyed it.
Same with me. Especially the last part. Admitting I liked it, or having the guy taunt me with me liking it in the middle of it. Like, having him say stuff like "You like that, don't you bitch?", "Yea, you want more dont you?" while pounding me even harder is a big turn on to me,
FieryButterfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2008, 01:24 AM   #49
Rape_Slut

Rape_Slut Level 1 (100+)Rape_Slut Level 1 (100+)

Mmm... for me it's the point of ultimate humiliation... me cumming for him... on his command...
Pinned down while I plead for him to stop even though I'm panting and my hips are moving against his while he whispers in my ear - "you dirty little slut"... Then just when he's about to cum he thrusts deep inside and growls "cum for me whore"... and I do... despite knowing that he's not only taking my body but also part of my mind...
Rape_Slut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2008, 02:20 AM   #50
taboolover

taboolover Level 4 (400+)taboolover Level 4 (400+)taboolover Level 4 (400+)taboolover Level 4 (400+)taboolover Level 4 (400+)

It's kissing her neck endlessly..while she's struggling helplessly..and maybe watching whats being done to her if she's able.
taboolover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2008, 06:58 AM   #51
MyNatalie

MyNatalie Level 1 (100+)MyNatalie Level 1 (100+)

I'd have to say the moment of first penetration. When the cocktip makes contact with her lips and pushes between them. Kinda the moment where it all changes. Before then she can still be rescued but the moment the cocktip pushes her vagina open and enters she forever becomes a raped woman.

And then, of course, the moment of the ejaculation. At that moment he fully owns her. She will worry about it all through the act, feeling the cock deep inside her hoping he will pull out in time and then he starts grunting and pushes right against her and she can feel the cock jerking inside her and he is leaving some of himself in her most sacred place.
MyNatalie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2008, 12:54 PM   #52
older and wiser
Privileged Member

older and wiser has a maximum reputation! (1000+)older and wiser has a maximum reputation! (1000+)older and wiser has a maximum reputation! (1000+)older and wiser has a maximum reputation! (1000+)older and wiser has a maximum reputation! (1000+)older and wiser has a maximum reputation! (1000+)older and wiser has a maximum reputation! (1000+)older and wiser has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to older and wiser

for me it is the time when she realises what is going to happen, whether she wants to or not, that look in her eyes
older and wiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2008, 05:22 AM   #53
Dogu

Dogu Level 1 (100+)Dogu Level 1 (100+)

My favourite part is when the victim finally realises that she has no chance. If bondage is involved, when the last limb is restrained. If not, then I guess either the removal of panties or the first tickling of penetration.
Dogu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2008, 01:26 PM   #54
Pantie Collector

Pantie Collector Level 2 (200+)Pantie Collector Level 2 (200+)Pantie Collector Level 2 (200+)

The fondling involved before the rape is one of the better parts.

Then, the best part is that first penetration... By now she'll be wettened, if not by her own juices, then by my tongue, as I'll eat her out first and try to make her orgasm. It's always a turn on for me to humiliate her by making her orgasm multiple times during the action. But when my cock comes up against her lips, covered in precum, I'll have it hover there for a minute, slathering the precum all over her pussy, and then eventually force myself in.

Next moment is my orgasm, when she gets filled with all my seed, knowing that she may be pregnant. Then I'll just tie her up (My victim lives alone) and sleep in her own bed, her tied up at my feet, gagged to prevent alerting anyone in neighboring houses.
Pantie Collector is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2008, 02:43 PM   #55
sweetlilmallory

sweetlilmallory has initial reputation

Hard choice.
For me it would have to be just before the rape begins and he's telling me all the horrible things he's going to do to me while roughly shoving his fingers into my pussy, just a hint of the pain to come.
Old 08-15-2008, 04:30 PM   #56
Nemo01
Privileged Member

Nemo01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Nemo01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Nemo01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Nemo01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Nemo01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Nemo01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Nemo01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Nemo01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Nemo01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Nemo01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Nemo01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Nemo01

Quote:
Originally Posted by marisha View Post
maybe pissing on my body after everything else is finished. I also like to fantasy about racial humiliation on me. (I'm black)
When you say racial humiliation is to be use by white or yellow racist or just rape by differentcolor than you
Nemo01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2008, 11:53 AM   #57
blondewife38

blondewife38 Level 2 (200+)blondewife38 Level 2 (200+)blondewife38 Level 2 (200+)
Send a message via MSN to blondewife38 Send a message via Yahoo to blondewife38

Wow!

What a great thread!

I loved all the answers, and it's hard to choose, isn't it.

Opening my legs is always a symbolic gesture when I'm with a man anyway, so I can see why lots of people chose that.

Also taking my knickers off (or having them taken off) is very meaningful; in a normal encounter it means I AM going to fuck you, and it puts everything on offer, so to speak, so I can see why that's been chosen so many times.

First penetration is a huge milestone in any sexual encounter and a woman's reaction to it when it's forced - yes, very exciting and completely understandable that lots of people went for that.

I think that when the guy cums is just an extension of that moment; he was always going to cum, from the moment he put it in, and though it's important and exciting, I think there are more vital moments.

Because the actual moment of surrender comes after that first penetration, when the guy is fucking hard and fast and the physical sensations and reflexes are more powerful than the resistance of the mind, and then she stops fighting, and after a moment or two of stillness her legs relax and spread wider, and then she lifts her knees and starts getting into it and enjoying the fuck, and that change from resistance to physical pleasure, is the crucial moment for me.

The woman's orgasm is the crowning moment of that, and though it too is one of the best bits, it's still not as good as that moment when the body betrays the mind and she starts to fuck him back.

blondewife38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2008, 01:16 AM   #58
madamtaker

madamtaker has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Hi,

My fantasy has always been two guys and a king sized bed. One guy (big man, well over six feet tall, large frame etc.) holds me down with my arms abve my head while the other guy (same build) takes me. They take turns until they are completely satisfied with me. Then they call their friends. I love to feel a guy take me from the first inital penetration, and I love it when they climax deep inside me. Women should never be hurt in this, but they need to be made to submit, then the rapist should make sure that they climax many times in order to make the experience good for her, you are using her body after all.
madamtaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 09:01 AM   #59
slugov

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intheshadows View Post
What is the single best moment in your rape fantasy and why?

I'll get it started: For me it's a toss up of when the victim is made to spread her legs and the actual first penetration of her vigina. But since I asked for only one answer I'll go with the initial penetration. Not only is there the physical pleasure of my cock entering her, you have the reaction of my victim(her facial expression and eyes), and the anticipation of cumming instide of her.
Yes, I'm with you on that. The penetration moment and all expressions of her emotions - crying, face mask body reaction etc. The hottest thing.
Old 12-11-2008, 09:20 AM   #60
slugov

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyNatalie View Post
I'd have to say the moment of first penetration. When the cocktip makes contact with her lips and pushes between them. Kinda the moment where it all changes. Before then she can still be rescued but the moment the cocktip pushes her vagina open and enters she forever becomes a raped woman.

And then, of course, the moment of the ejaculation. At that moment he fully owns her. She will worry about it all through the act, feeling the cock deep inside her hoping he will pull out in time and then he starts grunting and pushes right against her and she can feel the cock jerking inside her and he is leaving some of himself in her most sacred place.
Yes, the ejaculation moment is very hot. "At that moment he fully owns her." - that's true, that's what it all has been done for. He desired it and he got it. She didn't want it and she got raped.