Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 04-23-2008, 04:31 PM   #1
shysnale
Neurotic Escargot

shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Disapointment

A stranger has entered your apartment and he's standing right in front of you saying he's gonna fuck you all night, but you really aren't in a mood for a rape so you stand up and tell him to go fuck a goat.

He doesn't listen to you and starts to grab your elbow. You give him a good punch in the face and.............

........NO WAY.......................

He starts to cry

You have been attacked by a faggot rapist who can't stand a chance in boxing with a girl !

He tries to stand up but falls back on the floor and cries even more.

What do you do ?
shysnale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2008, 04:50 PM   #2
Scottie_too_Hottie

Scottie_too_Hottie Level 1 (100+)Scottie_too_Hottie Level 1 (100+)

Shysnale, I’ve got to hand it to you. You truly do come up with the most bizarre scenarios. This one really made me laugh. How do you dream up this stuff?

I like your thinking: follows the Dilbert comic ingredient of the self-contradictory character: a shy whore; a lazy athlete; a benevolent tyrant… a wimp rapist - I’m going to have to remember that one.
Old 04-23-2008, 06:41 PM   #3
shysnale
Neurotic Escargot

shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scottie_too_Hottie View Post
How do you dream up this stuff?
thanks; but you don't wanna know
Old 04-23-2008, 06:44 PM   #4
shysnale
Neurotic Escargot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scottie_too_Hottie View Post
Shysnale, I’ve got to hand it to you. You truly do come up with the most bizarre scenarios. This one really made me laugh. How do you dream up this stuff?

I like your thinking: follows the Dilbert comic ingredient of the self-contradictory character: a shy whore; a lazy athlete; a benevolent tyrant… a wimp rapist - I’m going to have to remember that one.
Thank you.

Quote:
How do you dream up this stuff?
Simple. Be in dire straits for a girl friend while been fascinated by women body so much I can't handle to hit on them
Old 04-23-2008, 09:19 PM   #5
mixxmaxx

mixxmaxx has initial reputation

My favourite part is this:

"you saying he's gonna fuck you all night, but you really aren't in a mood for a rape so you stand up and tell him to go fuck a goat."

Not only do I find Goats hilarious, but the phrase

"you aren't really in the mood for a rape"

Priceless.

Bravo Shysnale, keep up the good work and great questions.
mixxmaxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008, 08:53 AM   #6
nekonoire

nekonoire has initial reputation
Send a message via AIM to nekonoire

Erm. I'd look confused.

Otherwise, that's a brilliant mind you've got there.
nekonoire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008, 11:28 AM   #7
SecretObsession
Passion's Playtoy

SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

LMAO!!! I'd beat that faggot into a bloody pulp, then I'd call up my friends and let them come over for some fun. Maybe dress him up in my lingerie and heels, take pictures, humiliate and degrade him until we got bored then hand him over to hubby and sit back and watch the real show begin
SecretObsession is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2008, 07:18 AM   #8
LilMissNoPleaseNo

Location: All alone, with no one around to hear my screams for help
LilMissNoPleaseNo Level 3 (300+)LilMissNoPleaseNo Level 3 (300+)LilMissNoPleaseNo Level 3 (300+)LilMissNoPleaseNo Level 3 (300+)
Send a message via Yahoo to LilMissNoPleaseNo

I'd call the cops. Prison would REALLY make him cry!
Old 04-25-2008, 09:45 AM   #9
italianguy
Banned

italianguy is infamous around these partsitalianguy is infamous around these partsitalianguy is infamous around these partsitalianguy is infamous around these partsitalianguy is infamous around these partsitalianguy is infamous around these partsitalianguy is infamous around these partsitalianguy is infamous around these parts

Will any gal cuddle him and help him rape you?
italianguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2008, 09:51 AM   #10
Niceideas
Banned

Niceideas Level 8 (800+)Niceideas Level 8 (800+)Niceideas Level 8 (800+)Niceideas Level 8 (800+)Niceideas Level 8 (800+)Niceideas Level 8 (800+)Niceideas Level 8 (800+)
Send a message via MSN to Niceideas

I am honouring your thread with my 300th post.
Niceideas is offline   Reply With Quote