Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 12-02-2006, 06:37 PM   #1
courtneyj

courtneyj Level 1 (100+)courtneyj Level 1 (100+)
Red face Have you met anyone on the internet for rape play?

I'm curious about this... on these boards has anyone experienced an actual physical hook-up? And if so, how did it turn out?

I've been talking to 2 different men for a few months and I am considering meeting up with one of them. I've almost had encounters before but chickened out at the last minute. I would like to go through with a "no strings" consentual rape, but I always back out because I get shy I suppose.

What are your experiences with this? How did you meet up? How did you know it was safe? When did you set the limits? How did you feel afterwards?

Thanks for your responses. It will help me decide what to do.
courtneyj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2006, 07:38 PM   #2
Master Theron

Master Theron Level 1 (100+)Master Theron Level 1 (100+)
Talking meet ups?

i wil give you two no three incidents,the are ll real for better or worse,
one my first time with a rape slave wann be,we talked and then we met,the chemistry was bad between us and she chickened put i got angry and stormed off saying a few nasty words,the second was with girl im michigan,i was to take her and use her my thought for a night maybe a weekend,it turned out her other Master wanted me to keep her for a month,that wasnt going ot happen so i backed out,the third time was a with a woman met on a camping trip she walked up to me and said this is that she wanted .we talked online also and actually ended up playing,it was with limits however.i have met a couple of woman here that wanted no limits play but she seized to have email so that was right out,the other had an injury during the summer so that stopped her,where is this going,meet them in a public place or hear the voice on the phone especially if you want a no limits thing,one you are helples anything can happen,its risky business so give a group of signals,first imprssesions say alot,you have to be the ONE that says its a go!i have a rule that once were in play its on we understand that fully before we go in to the room or wherever,i like the idea of talk down after word if possible it fives you both the needed come back to reality.Master Theron
Master Theron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2006, 09:44 PM   #3
courtneyj

Thanks for the advice, Master Theron. I think I am actually going to meet one of them this week. We have worked out the limits in advance, and I am fairly sure that he will respect them. I just need to make myself go to the hotel he has arranged. After that I realize that things will be out of my control.
Old 12-04-2006, 01:31 AM   #4
gaggirl
* yawn *

gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

a long long time ago I used to see lots of guys from the net, I thought I had it down to a fine art lol most of the time I went on gut instinct, but sometimes when your really hungry you ignore your instincts, and that can get u into trouble. eventually I learnt you meet them in public FIRST because they might not be saying who they are, or they might look totally different, or they might even behave strangely or not look u in the eye.

too late you get there and you have this thing stitched up, but because he was a liar you say no, but he decides "fuck you you made a promise".

I understand the excitment of not knowing what they look like, and had one man turn up to my house wearing a mask for this reason.. and yet I also had a so called "Master" for a little while, who had my key, and was pretty good with respecting limits until he had me tied up and took it too far.

So its a bit of a mixed bag, and I'd hate to imagine what its like nowadays.

atm Im lucky I have my man check them out for us first. we had a very narrow profile of what we are looking for (no bouncers or boxer types for instance lol) we only meet them in public, and then sort out the logistics later. anyway I do wish you the very best of luck! Its a very exciting adventure.. just be careful.
gaggirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2006, 08:52 AM   #5
ego
the obscure

ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Why dont you have a dinner first?
Just to know who rapes u
ego is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2006, 03:29 PM   #6
Rogue
Immoral Irishman

Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Pity you haven't gotten more replies Courtney, but I hope you'll let us know how it goes
Rogue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2006, 03:28 PM   #7
Rheostatic
Rape Board Chancellor

Rheostatic Level 7 (700+)Rheostatic Level 7 (700+)Rheostatic Level 7 (700+)Rheostatic Level 7 (700+)Rheostatic Level 7 (700+)Rheostatic Level 7 (700+)Rheostatic Level 7 (700+)

I have to agree with the dinner idea.

I would suggest a public place. And let friends know that you are meeting "someone" for dinner, and be sure that the guy knows this as well.

Anytime you make one of these arrangements, you have to be careful with what you are getting into. You will be putting yourself into a position where, if he so chose, he could do horrible things you did not sign up for.

Talk to the guy and get a bit of a feel for what he's like. If something seems a bit off with the guy, walk away, and make sure you are not followed.

Even still, you will need to play cautiously.

I would suggest meeting at his place. That way he won't have to know where you live. If he has a problem with it, be frank, tell him you need to get to know him first. If he gets pissed off, then fuck him (not literally!).

The other nice thing is that if he decides to get "funny", you can tell him that you left information about where you've gone and where he lives, so that if you went missing, he would be the first to be questioned about your whereabouts.

These are just some suggestions. There are a bunch of things that you could do to enjoy yourself, but ensure that you get out of the experience in one piece.

Hope this helps. Stay safe. We hope to have you on this board for a long time to come.
Old 12-06-2006, 01:01 PM   #8
kinkyone
ODD MOD !

kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to kinkyone

The operative word being - be "Careful" ! ... real life's no game, and there's just a thin line between fantasy and reality ... so ? ... BE CAREFUL ... and have fun

kinkyone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2006, 05:25 PM   #9
Bethmc2002

Bethmc2002 has initial reputation
Send a message via MSN to Bethmc2002
Default Be Careful!!!!

I have been lucky enough tohook up with someone I met online, but I also tried to hook up with another guy and ended up leaving the restaurant alone. Both times, I met the person in a restaurant for supper, where we had chatted online several times and had flirted with each other, big time. Both times sounded great, and both times I wore what they told me to and did mypart to set the scene as discussed, yet on the first occasion, I found myself realizing that the guy was a total jerk and I really couldn't see myself trusting him, so I left. I would STRONGLY urge you, if you want to hook up with an online acquaintance, to meet him or her somewhere that you are easily able to change your mind, if you aren't completely comfortable once you meet. That way, you stay in control and safe, at least until you decide that you are comfortable enough to give him control, if you want.

Just my two cents worth
Bethmc2002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2006, 08:47 PM   #10
vestri vinco

vestri vinco can only hope to improve
Send a message via Yahoo to vestri vinco

Im with most on here. I would like to meet a girl that was into role play rape but a couple that I have talked to in the past could not respect my privacy and seemed a little off kilter for me to mess with. So def make it a public place to meet and maybe even do a back ground check on them. 20 dollars for a back ground check could save a lot of trouble. Remember we are not all who we say we are on the net.
vestri vinco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2006, 08:59 PM   #11
courtneyj

lol I worked everything out with this guy for over a month, and he canceled on me like 2 hours before we were supposed to meet.
Old 12-16-2006, 05:40 AM   #12
ego
the obscure

ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by courtneyj
lol I worked everything out with this guy for over a month, and he canceled on me like 2 hours before we were supposed to meet.
Typical reaction of a man when understands that you overengineering it or you put some tests on him.
ego is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2006, 10:49 AM   #13
Rheostatic
Rape Board Chancellor

Rheostatic Level 7 (700+)Rheostatic Level 7 (700+)Rheostatic Level 7 (700+)Rheostatic Level 7 (700+)Rheostatic Level 7 (700+)Rheostatic Level 7 (700+)Rheostatic Level 7 (700+)

I would expect that it is for the best.
Old 12-25-2006, 02:32 AM   #14
vestri vinco

shoot there just are not many women around my part that are into rape fantasies or rolepaly.. some say they are but even at rough sex they start complaining. LOL
Old 12-26-2006, 05:31 AM   #15
WEIRD1976
Privileged Member

WEIRD1976 has initial reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to WEIRD1976

I think that would be interesting to do.(Not sure how many women her would be interested in that here) But I would want to get to know them alittle bit first.
WEIRD1976 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2006, 09:40 AM   #16
Phreedom

Phreedom has initial reputation

I was lucky to find one female - she loved be my slave. We exchanged emails for some years, in which would in my most bizarre fantasies, being raped and abused in them. I would begin writing a story and she would end the story in which she would always love to be the victim.
Phreedom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2007, 08:18 PM   #17
Bethmc2002

Bethmc2002 has initial reputation
Send a message via MSN to Bethmc2002
Default Hmmm...have to disagree with you

Quote:
Originally Posted by vestri vinco
shoot there just are not many women around my part that are into rape fantasies or rolepaly.. some say they are but even at rough sex they start complaining. LOL

Actually, in my humble experience, virtually all women share a fantasy or two about being raped, in one way or another. Most, however, lack either the courage or the situation to admit it or do something about it. I know I was afraid to admit it for years, thinking that there was something wrong with me, but realized that the more friends I talked about it with, the more friends actually had shared the fantasy.

Just my two cents worth

Beth
Bethmc2002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2007, 09:15 PM   #18
MADDOGMCMANAMAN
PUSSYCRUSHER

MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

You R All Lucky Bastards In America, I Am From The Uk And As For Meeting A Girl Like That...i Got More Chance Of Fucking Angelina Jolie!!
MADDOGMCMANAMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2007, 01:45 AM   #19
gal4
UnWanted Trick Baby

gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)

There are BDSM and fetish communities out there now, seek out and join them.

They have get togethers, meetings, dinner parties. Meet some of the people, get to know them. Once you get to know some of these folks, then and only then can you allow them to hook you up.

These communities do a fairly good job of policing themselves, and any extreme or undesirable elements are quickly detected and dealt with, pretty much as in this board communitiy.

I have already expressed my experience deailing with strangers in my previous posts, and not going to repreat it.

Take care and good luck.
gal4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2007, 04:23 AM   #20
vestri vinco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bethmc2002
Actually, in my humble experience, virtually all women share a fantasy or two about being raped, in one way or another. Most, however, lack either the courage or the situation to admit it or do something about it. I know I was afraid to admit it for years, thinking that there was something wrong with me, but realized that the more friends I talked about it with, the more friends actually had shared the fantasy.

Just my two cents worth

Beth

Beth. I think you are right as far as women having fantasies about it but many would not go past the fantasy in there head. I was actually talking to a girl from bham who said she wanted to try it but all in all I think she liked the idea of it but was nervous about it. She is heavily into bondage but just wasnt sure if she wanted to try the rape fantasy scenerio. We still talk but just on a friendly level and if it ever happens Ill flip over backwards. LOL