Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Idle Talk
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Closed Thread

Old 11-12-2007, 11:15 PM   #21
ctomie
Banned

ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to ctomie

Quote:
Originally Posted by AWDracer View Post
He could simply say that he didn't want to start it but why did he have to bring Christianity in it? There is no excuse.

Fact: I am NOT Christian nor do I go to church. I MIGHT believe in a god if he shows up in times of crisis for people, but I won't remove the possibility that he does in fact exist.

He says "Only christians do these kinds of things..." (paraphrased), which illustrate some sort of grudge against Christians, and so he produces a blanket statement which paint Christians in bad light, but of course without any proof. A comparable statement would be like saying that black people are dirty people because they are brown or black in skin. Because brown "resembles" dirt - or if one were to go far enough - shit. There is NO fucking proof in these kinds of statements and only show that the people writing these kinds of message hold some sort of blind and ignorant grudge against these people.

So, I'll ask again, why did you bring Christians into your otherwise pathetic argument?
There IS proof. I've just posted a website: www.evilbible.com (go to the discussion forum there and see it for yourself). That website, along with my years of experience with christians, DO prove that "christians do these kinds of things." I can post the address of another discussion forum, in case you still want more proof to convince yourself that you're actually wrong.

You talk as if I'm bringing up christianity on purpose...that's real funny. I'm just bringing up WHATEVER is relevant. If I were to say "Jack was banned for insulting people, because he has a low self-esteem and wishes to bring down others to feel superior." Would you still ask why I'm bringing self-esteem issues in my argument? You probably won't. If you won't question that reason (he might have self-esteem issues), then why would you bother to question other reasons (he might be a christian), especially given that it is only a possible one? In fact, someone has previously said that he was banned in other forums before, or he might be a pedophile, these constitute reasons, so why the hell is it that you don't question them? You're the ignorant one for favouring one reason over the other just because you personally don't like the word "christian".
Old 11-12-2007, 11:35 PM   #22
cleanfun4all

Jesus Christ…. You’re making me want to go find whoever it was who taught you logic and bitch slap them for doing such an awful job.

You found a forum where Christians are insulting people and so that not only “proves” that Christians insult people, but it also “proves” that Jack insults people because he’s a Christian. That makes about as much sense as if you found a forum with dog lovers insulting people and then said that Jack insults people because he’s a dog lover.

I neither know nor care why Jack does what he does, but if I had to guess, I would say he does it because he’s just another idiot troll. Or, perhaps, he’s just another trolling idiot.

He was banned from VB for the same behavior that got him banned here. I don’t think I’m allowed to post a link, but if you go to VB, search for posts made by Vicious and go back to August, you can read the thread that led to him being banned.

Apparently, it started with some comments he made regarding pedophilia. Some of his posts were deleted and an avatar he had was also removed. That led to him having a tantrum on the forum.

He posted the following.
Quote:
Somebody better answer this because I don't like being taken for a fool. I contribute to this forum and I've been more than patient.
Vicious, who is the admin and as far as I know the owner of that forum, then replied with the following.

Quote:
You're funny, you could have been banned from this forum long time ago.

You were looking for the edge and now you found it.
Don’t push your luck.
This was Jack’s intelligent, well considered reply.
Quote:
Riiiiiiight... *rolling eyes* So why don't you do it then?
See ya…..wouldn’t wanna be ya………

I didn’t see what Jack did to get banned here, but if I had to guess, it was the very same behavior as what got him booted from VB

Old 11-13-2007, 12:15 AM   #23
ctomie
Banned

ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cleanfun4all View Post
Jesus Christ…. You’re making me want to go find whoever it was who taught you logic and bitch slap them for doing such an awful job.

You found a forum where Christians are insulting people and so that not only “proves” that Christians insult people, but it also “proves” that Jack insults people because he’s a Christian. That makes about as much sense as if you found a forum with dog lovers insulting people and then said that Jack insults people because he’s a dog lover.

I neither know nor care why Jack does what he does, but if I had to guess, I would say he does it because he’s just another idiot troll. Or, perhaps, he’s just another trolling idiot.

He was banned from VB for the same behavior that got him banned here. I don’t think I’m allowed to post a link, but if you go to VB, search for posts made by Vicious and go back to August, you can read the thread that led to him being banned.

Apparently, it started with some comments he made regarding pedophilia. Some of his posts were deleted and an avatar he had was also removed. That led to him having a tantrum on the forum.

He posted the following.
Vicious, who is the admin and as far as I know the owner of that forum, then replied with the following.

This was Jack’s intelligent, well considered reply.

See ya…..wouldn’t wanna be ya………

I didn’t see what Jack did to get banned here, but if I had to guess, it was the very same behavior as what got him booted from VB
I don't see anything wrong there. If I've seen many christians insulting people, and Jack is a christian, then he has the tendency to do the same. Besides, I've mentioned at least two times, that he, being a christian, is a possible reason why he would insult people. Let me repeat this one more time: It is only POSSIBLE. Get it?

Besides, this is not strictly "logic" (it is not even a deductive reasoning for goodness sake). If you can open your eyes carefully and see my constant use of the words like "possible" and "tendency", then you'll see that I'm only using inductive reasoning. In other words, these websites prove that Jack has the tendency to insult people. In fact, I found that the reason I stated is highly probable.

Go bitchslap yourself for thinking that you know logic.
Old 11-13-2007, 12:34 AM   #24
cleanfun4all

Yes, Christians insult people, but so do non-Christians.

You know what, in my time online, I've seen a lot of people use their computers to insult people and Jack has a computer and so, yeah, that's it. That's the answer. Jack insults people because he has a computer.

Old 11-13-2007, 02:37 AM   #25
Vivienne
Enlightning the Night

Vivienne has initial reputation

Great Statement - and whats ur Xcuse?!? -- P.S.: Nice new Sig' -- who wrote U the Script?!?
Old 11-13-2007, 02:57 AM   #26
clan_hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ctomie View Post
1. It will only provoke a response from people who are nosy enough to stick his/her nose into other's business, such as you.

Of course i am nosy, i will hold my hand up to that fact .

Last edited by clan_hunter; 11-13-2007 at 03:16 AM.

Old 11-13-2007, 04:44 AM   #27
cleanfun4all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivienne View Post
Great Statement - and whats ur Xcuse?!? -- P.S.: Nice new Sig' -- who wrote U the Script?!?
I'm glad you like it. You are one of the people I had in mind when I wrote it.

Old 11-13-2007, 10:09 AM   #28
ego
the obscure

ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
You talk as if I'm bringing up christianity on purpose...that's real funny. I'm just bringing up WHATEVER is relevant. If I were to say "Jack was banned for insulting people, because he has a low self-esteem and wishes to bring down others to feel superior." Would you still ask why I'm bringing self-esteem issues in my argument?
You do it on purpose. And of all the possibilities, you choosed that one to bring up. It could be because Jack is an Alien. Or because he belongs to a secret sect. Or because he is Jack. Because God told him to do so. Because he is an old enemy of Maddog. Because he wanted write "PEDRO" and mistyped. Actually, you didnt want to speak about Jack, but about christians. We are not stupid.
Here it is:
Quote:
I'm not surprised if he is banned. He is a christian and christians have the tendencies to insult people in order to suit their arguments (by "arguments" I mean any kinds of argument).
Then you try to correct it, but nothing:
Quote:
2. Like I said, I'm only suggesting a possible reason why Jack acted that way. It turns out that it is christianity-related (not that I'm bringing it up intentionally to start a debate). If I conceived of other possible reasons, I would have stated them as well.
Actually, this is a possible reason for you and only. Noone else considers this a reason. And it doesnt turn up, you intentionally bring it, because thats the only thing you do since you joined.
Old 11-13-2007, 04:56 PM   #29
Joanna
token average person lol

Joanna Level 2 (200+)Joanna Level 2 (200+)Joanna Level 2 (200+)

LOL I expected to find many things and types of people here but Christians were not one of them well unless they were posting stuff like "repent you evil sinners and close this evil website or go to hell"

so whats up with this new form of Christianity? is it the same branch that Beyonce belongs too?

not dissing anyone just kind of intrigued since christians were the last type of people I would expect to see on a forum like this
Old 11-13-2007, 07:25 PM   #30
MADDOGMCMANAMAN
PUSSYCRUSHER

MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

mmmmm beyonce !!! *licks lips*
Old 11-13-2007, 07:35 PM   #31
ctomie
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by cleanfun4all View Post
Yes, Christians insult people, but so do non-Christians.

You know what, in my time online, I've seen a lot of people use their computers to insult people and Jack has a computer and so, yeah, that's it. That's the answer. Jack insults people because he has a computer.
Why the hell do you keep trotting out the same lame argument? Let me ask you this, which part of "possible" or "tendency" does your tiny little mind not comprehend? Either you are blind, cannot read, or you're just *** to tell the difference between a deductive and inductive reasoning.

Trust me, you're not going anywhere with your crap.

1st Warning: Personal Insults outside the Rowdy Room

Last edited by Becka; 11-14-2007 at 05:01 PM.
Old 11-13-2007, 07:36 PM   #32
ctomie
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by clan_hunter View Post

Of course i am nosy, i will hold my hand up to that fact .
So blame yourself for being nosy.
Old 11-13-2007, 07:50 PM   #33
ctomie
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ego View Post
You do it on purpose. And of all the possibilities, you choosed that one to bring up. It could be because Jack is an Alien. Or because he belongs to a secret sect. Or because he is Jack. Because God told him to do so. Because he is an old enemy of Maddog. Because he wanted write "PEDRO" and mistyped. Actually, you didnt want to speak about Jack, but about christians. We are not stupid.
Because Jack is an alien? Because he is an old enemy of Maddog?

As I've said before, if I believed that Jack has self-esteem issues, then I would have included that as a reason. What you're saying is that there are actually other reasons that I can come up with but intentionally not bringing them out. The fact is, I CANNOT think of other reasons besides the one that I posted, and I can give less of a damn whether you believe it or not.

Furthermore, stop acting like you know me, especially when we're only communicating over the Internet.

Quote:
Then you try to correct it, but nothing:
Actually, this is a possible reason for you and only. Noone else considers this a reason. And it doesnt turn up, you intentionally bring it, because thats the only thing you do since you joined.
So what if I consider that a reason while others don't think the same? I didn't expect anyone to agree with me anyway, but it doesn't mean that I can't bring it up.

Here is the suggestion: If you don't like what I write, ignore it and don't read it. It's that simple. You're not changing my opinions.
Old 11-14-2007, 08:25 AM   #34
ego
the obscure

ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Here is the suggestion: If you don't like what I write, ignore it and don't read it. It's that simple. You're not changing my opinions.
First and most important, dont tell me what to do. I will do what I want.

For second time in a few days i will say that if i dont like something, i attack it, i dont ignore it. I wont say that this is a fair way, or a right one; but its my way.
And i dont care to change your opinion, but i am tired to read it in irrelevant threads. As i noticed, Clean's opinion is that you lack of logic and i totally agree. You think i should be posting this opinion of mine in every thread?

Quote:
The fact is, I CANNOT think of other reasons besides the one that I posted,
Yes, exactly. You cannot. Understanding that disability of yours (to see beyond your personal adhension) is a good start.
Old 11-14-2007, 12:37 PM   #35
AWDracer
Self-exiled

AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Because Jack is an alien? Because he is an old enemy of Maddog?

As I've said before, if I believed that Jack has self-esteem issues, then I would have included that as a reason. What you're saying is that there are actually other reasons that I can come up with but intentionally not bringing them out. The fact is, I CANNOT think of other reasons besides the one that I posted, and I can give less of a damn whether you believe it or not.

Furthermore, stop acting like you know me, especially when we're only communicating over the Internet.

So what if I consider that a reason while others don't think the same? I didn't expect anyone to agree with me anyway, but it doesn't mean that I can't bring it up.

You make a comment about Christians in negative light in the IDLE talk thread. This in turn, forces people to go to war with you. This kind of talk is not acceptable in this section of the forum alone.

So you quote an entire forum that talks about Christianity being "shit". Is this a good source to find objective data? I don't think so because everyone there is so biased.

Think of it this way: if someone told you that shit tasted really good, would you believe him?
Old 11-14-2007, 01:19 PM   #36
ego
the obscure

Please AWD, let me add.
Even if you believe him, would you eat?
Old 11-14-2007, 01:27 PM   #37
ctomie
Banned

Quote:
First and most important, dont tell me what to do. I will do what I want.

For second time in a few days i will say that if i dont like something, i attack it, i dont ignore it. I wont say that this is a fair way, or a right one; but its my way.
And i dont care to change your opinion, but i am tired to read it in irrelevant threads. As i noticed, Clean's opinion is that you lack of logic and i totally agree. You think i should be posting this opinion of mine in every thread?
Again, a typical example of how people can't read. I could have said the statement "If you don't like what I read, ignore it." alone. However, I've preceded that with the signpost: "Here is the suggestion:". So am I "telling" you what to do? You seem to think that you're smart, so tell me, what is the key word that I'm trying to point out here (from the signpost)?

Please get a grip on reality, there are ALWAYS ideas that we don't like in life. If all you can do is attack like a little juvenile, then it means that you can't handle anyone thinking differently from you do. Furthermore, attacking anyone (in this case, me) isn't going to change a damn thing, nor is it going to lead anywhere.

Quote:
Yes, exactly. You cannot. Understanding that disability of yours (to see beyond your personal adhension) is a good start.
The only information that I know about Jack is that he is a christian and nothing else. I could have stated that he has self-esteem issues, or that he hates Maddog (whoever the hell he is), but I don't know that. I chose to state whatever information that I'm given (not what I think I know), because unlike you, I don't act like I know anyone on the Internet.

By the way, I don't see how anyone with reading disabilities like you can somehow (magically) see whether I have disabilities based on my posts.

EDIT: Insulting comments removed. This ties in the comments I made your other post. Insults outside the Rowdy Room are NOT allowed. Enjoy this discussion but do not insult other members.

Last edited by Becka; 11-14-2007 at 05:10 PM.
Old 11-14-2007, 02:03 PM   #38
ctomie
Banned

Quote:
You make a comment about Christians in negative light in the IDLE talk thread. This in turn, forces people to go to war with you. This kind of talk is not acceptable in this section of the forum alone.
If you don't find this talk to be acceptable, then it is also unacceptable for anyone to go to "war" with me by responding because this will keep the argument going. Once you're involved in the talk (by responding), then you're part of it, so you deserve the same blame that you've laid upon me. This is a simple idea that we all learned from primary school: If someone hits you, and you hit him back, then you're both guilty of fighting.

Quote:
So you quote an entire forum that talks about Christianity being "shit". Is this a good source to find objective data? I don't think so because everyone there is so biased.
If you actually go into that forum and read the posts there, you'll see that most people there are unbiased and are being rational. It is NOT the case that everyone there is so biased like you said.

That forum is not the only (good) source that I have. My personal experience is another reliable source to me. However, in terms of external sources, I have many other forums about this.

Quote:
Think of it this way: if someone told you that shit tasted really good, would you believe him?
I doubt that statements like "shit tastes good.", "I'm an alien with magical powers.", "1+1=3", etc. will bear any resemblance to statements like "christians tend to insult.", "abortion is wrong", "winter is an excellent season", etc. You can't compare self-evident statements with controversial statements and say that if the former is true/false then it entails that the latter must also be true/false. Your analogy makes absolutely no sense!

Secondly, what if someone were to tell me that shit tasted really good? I would believe that he thinks that shit tastes good, but I would not have the same opinion about the taste of it myself. But what is your damn point here? I did not state my opinions in the hopes of having anyone believe me; I stated them simply because I wanted to, because, as your egomanaic friend (ego) says: I will do what I want.

Last edited by ctomie; 11-14-2007 at 02:11 PM.
Old 11-14-2007, 03:07 PM   #39
ego
the obscure

Quote:
Again, a typical example of how people can't read. I could have said the statement "If you don't like what I read, ignore it." alone. However, I've preceded that with the signpost: "Here is the suggestion:". So am I "telling" you what to do? You seem to think that you're smart, so tell me, what is the key word that I'm trying to point out here (from the signpost)?
I thought its simple, but it seems you like it with many words. Ok, i can do it this way also.
Since i responded, its obvious i have read it. Its also obvious that i didnt ignored it.
And since i responded to a negative way, its obvious i didnt like it.
So, i read it, i dont like it and i havent ignored it. Then you come to suggest the exactly opposite. Usually, suggestions come before the act. I mean you cant suggest about something that has already happened.
Actually, the timming is the main difference between suggestion and critisism.
Ok, i was wrong to speak about "telling", i should speak about "acting like a father who speaks to his underage child", but i thought you would be able to understand. My mistake.

Quote:
Please get a grip on reality, there are ALWAYS ideas that we don't like in life. If all you can do is attack like a little juvenile, then it means that you can't handle anyone thinking differently from you do. Furthermore, attacking anyone (in this case, me) isn't going to change a damn thing, nor is it going to lead anywhere. You're an immature bigot who has lost touch with reality.
I dont care about what you think, i have my own methods. I dont mind people who have different opinions, but i will ask them to justify/support them, else i dont respect them.
Unfortunatelly, i cant open your head and put some brains inside. So, i do my best. Btw, i am not the only one who "attacks" you for your posts, doesnt that makes you think that perhaps you should reconsider?
And yes, attacks do change some things. They lead stupid people away.
I wont respond to the last comment, i will only tell you that its "flirting" with personal insult and here aint the RR.

Quote:
The only information that I know about Jack is that he is a christian and nothing else. I could have stated that he has self-esteem issues, or that he hates Maddog (whoever the hell he is), but I don't know that. I chose to state whatever information that I'm given (not what I think I know), because unlike you, I don't act like I know anyone on the Internet.
Nah, i wont bite that one. You understand your mistake, but you dont want to admit it. You know more things about Jack, but you wanted make another comment about christians. And you act like you know anyone who is christian (about 2,5B people!).

Unfortunatelly for you, i have some time today, so lets see to how many wrong conclusions your "logic" can conclude.
These two quotes pretty much describe your "logic".

Quote:
2. Like I said, I'm only suggesting a possible reason why Jack acted that way. It turns out that it is christianity-related (not that I'm bringing it up intentionally to start a debate). If I conceived of other possible reasons, I would have stated them as well.
Quote:
If I've seen many christians insulting people, and Jack is a christian, then he has the tendency to do the same.
But let me see.....you also know that he is a male. I believe you have seen many males insulting people. So a possible reason is that he is a male.
You also know he is an RB member. RB members do insult people. So, another possible reason.
As Clean said, he has a pc. You know that, dont you? People who have pc insult other people. Another possible reason.
Also, you know his name is Jack. If 2 out of the 3 Jacks you know tend to insult people, perhaps we have another possible reason.
For the "economy" of the conversation, i will jump to the conclusion that he acts like that because: he has 10 fingers, he can write english, he frequents asexuality.com, he likes cartoon, he is heterosexual, he have created 6 threads, he shares movies in rapidshare...............oh, the list is endless.
Actually, you know a lot of things about Jack, but you stick on only one: he is christian. And that is because your whole world rotates about that personal adhension of yours......

Quote:
By the way, I don't see how anyone with reading disabilities like you can somehow (magically) see that I have disabilities based on my posts.
I havent saw it, it was you who said it:
Quote:
The fact is, I CANNOT think of other reasons besides the one that I posted,
You cannot see the obvious, this is a disability!!

But you are right, i have reading disabilities. So, could Your Wisdom (please) explain me what you mean here:

Quote:
said the statement "If you don't like what I read, ignore it.
" If I don't like what you read" ??
How the fuck i would know what you read?
Old 11-14-2007, 03:13 PM   #40
Joanna
token average person lol

Joanna Level 2 (200+)Joanna Level 2 (200+)Joanna Level 2 (200+)

looks like this thread should be in the rowdy room lol
Closed Thread