Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 04-01-2007, 03:55 PM   #1
alg9
Privileged Member

alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Trapped in paradise M/F, anal, oral, vag.

Inspired by Sin City, where Jessica Alba plays a stripper who is kidnapped by a serial rapist, and nothing happens. Biggest rip in movie history

In the tropics is the small island of San Giselle. It is a paradise of warm ocean waters, white beaches and resorts. It is less travelled than its more well known sister islands by tourists and so is popular with celebrities seeking a bit of privacy. But San Giselle has a secret that few people off the island know about and some only learn of by mistake.

Shooting on the film was wrapping up in a day or two. The lead actress on the movie, Jessica Alba, had finished her filming already. The crew was in a third world country, San Giselle, an island in the Caribbean. It was tropical and they had been acting like they were on vacation most of the month they had been there.

The director, Todd Ferguson, was sitting on the hotel patio around noon, after eating lunch. Todd was fairly young, in his late twenties and this was his first major film. Jessica signed on because he was rumored to be the next big thing in Hollywood and if so, her career could be greatly helped by being in his first project.

As he was finishing up, Jessica came running up the hallway to him. He couldn’t help but stare at her B cup tits as they bounced.

“Todd, Todd! I need to tell you something.”

“Sit down. What’s wrong? Want some water?” He seemed worried. She took a sip and continued…

“I was just talking to someone on the hotel staff and they told me something. She was telling me about her daughter who had been raped.”

“That’s horrible.”

“I said so too and when I asked if they punished the man who did it, that’s when she told me.”

“Told you what?” Todd asked.

“That he wasn’t punished at all because in this country rape isn’t a crime,” Jessica stammered to him.

“What!?! You can’t be serious.”

“I am. You see how women are treated here. It’s like they have no rights. But more than that, a man can beat or even rape a woman and there is no punishment. He hasn’t broken any laws.”

“I can’t believe that,” Todd said, “Even in third world countries, basic rights exist.”

She was obviously freaking out and after a few minutes Todd spoke up. “Look, how about this? You stay here and I will make some calls and check this out. Okay?”

She agreed and Todd left them for the set. About 3 hours later, Todd called Jessica on her cell phone. He told her that he had spoken to the mayor and another local government official and it was true what she had heard.

Jessica was shocked and didn’t know what to say. They weren’t scheduled to leave the island for 3 more days. But she felt very uneasy about staying here now. Todd promised he would see if he could arrange a flight earlier.

Jessica hung up went to make sure her hotel room door was locked. Needless to say, she was dismayed and shaken by the news. But she felt relatively safe in the hotel. After all, the crew had been here for nearly 4 weeks and had been safe.

Later that night, around 10 PM, Jessica Alba was in her suite. She had just gotten out of the shower and toweled off when she heard a knock on her room door. She was a bit nervous after what she had heard earlier but she put on her silk robe and asked who it was. She was relieved when it was the director Todd.

She opened the door but left the chain on, peering through the space between the door and the wall. “Hey Jess, can I talk to ya?” he asked.

“Umm, it’s kinda late, can it wait till morning?”

Todd seemed nervous, “I, ah, well, I’d rather talk to you tonight if that’s alright.”

Jessica thought for a second, “Okay then.” She took the chain off and opened the door.

“Sorry, I’m just on edge cause of today.” She apologized.

”I understand,” he said to her, as he looked her up and down from behind as she re-latched the chain and locked the door. She was wet from her shower and her short silk robe clung to her tight body. He could make out the outline of her perfectly round ass and slender body underneath.

She turned around and before she could cinch up her robe, he got a decent look at one of her B cup tits, full and round. Her robe was short and showed off her lean tan legs that looked beautiful. She wasn’t wearing any make-up but her gorgeous face was glistening from the water and steam of the shower.

“Sorry to bother you Jess, I just wanted to make sure you were alright. I could tell you were shaken up when we spoke earlier. Even now you seem out of sorts.”

“Yeah, I think I’m okay now. I just got into my head…I mean when I heard you knock. I was a bit scared is all.” Jess confided.

“What, you didn’t think I was here to do something to you did you?” Todd asked, a bit shocked.

“Umm…well, no. I don’t mean you personally. I was just freaked out a bit. But you’re right it’s stupid.” Jess started laughing a bit at herself. “Like you were coming here to rape me or something,” Jessica said sarcastically, making fun of the situation.

Todd laughed too, “Yeah, like I would do that. You and me have become real good friends I feel over the past few weeks.”

Jessica nodded in agreement.

Todd spoke again; “Although, it’s not like the thought didn’t cross my mind.” Todd laughed along with her but then suddenly realized Jessica wasn’t laughing anymore and she had a stern look on her face.

“What the hell is that supposed to mean?!?” she seemed pissed.

“I…ahh…I just mean you’re hot is all and I…ah…y’know…the thought about you and me crossed my mind. That’s all. You can’t blame me for that, right?”

“For what? Thinking you’d like to rape me? That’s horrible.”

“What? No, I wasn’t thinking that. I just mean, y’know, it was a joke.”

“Oh so now it’s funny to joke about rape is it. Well I don’t think it’s funny.”

“C’mon Jess, lighten up. I’m trying to give you a compliment, that you’re beautiful. You’re over reacting.”

“Over-reacting?!? Look I want you to leave! NOW!” she commanded with an indignant tone.

Todd stopped for a second, not sure how to react. He turned to leave but then stopped and looked back at her. “And what if I say no? Huh? What then?”

Jessica seemed a bit flustered, like she wasn’t expecting that response. People always did what she wanted, that was the best part of being a celebrity.

“Well, I’ll just…” her voice trailed off a bit.

“Just what? Call security? What security?” Todd took a step towards the now visibly shaken young actress who stepped back a bit from him.

“Look, I said leave, and I want you to go” Jessica was trying to sound stern, but her voice was cracking.

“Ya’know, you can be a real bitch!”

Jessica’s face went wide in disbelief at what he had said, “Don’t you dare…”

“Dare what? Call you a bitch? I just did and it’s true, you are. Everyone thinks so. I mean you’ve been giving me crap since you started work on this movie. And this is my movie bitch. You’ve been arguing with me about the script and sets and what you will and won’t do and shoot times. I mean, you’ve been a real pain in my ass.”

Todd had been inching forward and Jessica backward while he ranted. The backs of her calves bumped up against the bed in her room and now the two of them stood about 2 feet apart.

“Look Todd…I’m sorry if you…”

“Oh, you’re sorry now is it?” Todd laughed, “I never thought I would hear one of these rich bitch uptight actresses actually apologize for anything. Not being late, not ruining my shoot cause she was out partying all night, and certainly not for being a cunt!”

He continued, “So, you’ll excuse me if I think you owe me a little bit of something for all my troubles.” As Todd spoke, he reached up and grabbed Jessica Alba’s right tit through the light fabric of her robe and squeezed it hard.

“WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?!?” she screamed at him in shock.

Todd molested her breast, kneading it eagerly. Jessica couldn’t believe it. She pulled her right hand back and went to slap him across the face but before she could land the blow, he raised his arm and blocked it. Letting go of her tit, he brought his hand up and across her cheek, slapping her hard. Jessica was flung backwards onto the bed.

She looked up while holding her face and tasted blood in her mouth. Her cheek stung sharply. She couldn’t believe he had hit her. Jessica was incredibly terrified now. Todd reached down to grab her again.

“N-no-oo, stop, you bastard.” Jessica yelled at him and kicked her legs wildly. While Todd stepped back to avoid being kicked, Jessica was able to jump up and run past him.

Todd reached out as she did, trying to grab her, but she wriggled free. He was able to grab the top of her robe though and as she turned and pulled away, it was stripped off her, leaving Jessica totally nude.

She made a run for the hotel room door and reached it ahead of Todd, but as she tried to get it open the chain she had made sure to replace wouldn’t allow her more than a few inches.

“Please! Someone help me,” she screamed as she yanked on the door frantically trying to open it to escape but the chain held fast. Todd came up behind her and slammed the door shut and grabbed Jessica by the back of the head.

“URRRKKKK!!” she grunted as he yanked her backwards by the hair. As he flung her to the floor again, he couldn’t help but look at her naked body. She was perfection. Long and lean, she was strong with toned, defined muscles in her arms, legs, stomach and butt. At the same time though, she was in no way bulky or over-developed. She had golden tan skin that was smooth and flawless. Even without make-up, her face was bright and beautiful.

While Todd dawdled admiring her body, she managed to climb to her feet again and ran for the other door in the room, the bathroom, with Todd right behind her. She got inside and tried to shut the door but he hit it on a full run with his shoulder.

“STOP IT TODD! LEAVE ME ALONE!”

The door flung open and slammed into Jessica’s face hitting her on the forehead as he burst through it. She was thrown back over the bathroom counter in a daze from the blow.

P-pl-ease, stop, Todd, don’t,” she begged feebly as she tried to regain her footing. Todd slammed his fist into her stomach, just below her ribs, taking her breath from her.

“WHOOOPH!!!” she grunted and dropped to her knees, unable to stand, breathe or move. Grabbing her by the hair again, he lifted her and shoved her back into the bedroom, where she landed on the floor in a heap. Eyeing her robe that he had torn off her and dropped, he grabbed light silk belt from it.

Keeling down over Jessica, he turned her onto her front and pulled her arms behind her. Wrapping the length of fabric around one wrist and then the other, he pulled it tight and tied her hands behind her back.

“Todd, why are you doing this? Please, think about this!” She was pleading with him as he roughly lifted her back to her feet by her hair again. He seemed to be acting as rough as he could, trying to hurt her.

“Shut up bitch! You’re ass is mine now.” Flipping her around to face him, she was crying but that didn’t stop him from backhanding her hard across the face. She went flying backwards onto the bed and when she looked up through watering eyes and pain, she saw him unbuckling his belt and dropping his pants to the floor.

As his underwear comes off quickly after, his rock hard cock sprang up, pointing right at her. “No-no-no, what the fuck are you doing?” she screamed at him as he finished stripping totally naked.

“HELP ME! SOMEONE HELP ME!” she called out as he leapt onto her on the bed. Unfortunately for Jessica Alba, she had requested an isolated room on an empty floor and because she had thrown such a temper tantrum when it wasn’t immediately available, she had ultimately gotten what she wanted. And because she had demanded to be upgraded, free of charge of course, to a suite, they had given her one, the only one on the floor. In a way, it was because Jessica was such a bitch that there was no one to hear her pleas for help now.

He straddled her tight body and enjoyed it wiggling underneath him. She was helpless, her hands were tied and she was powerless to stop him. He loved it. He had never been a violent guy. He had never thought about doing something like this, but he had also never been so turned on in his life.

Todd slapped her hard again across the face to shut her up. Then again and again, Todd began working his open hand back and forth across her cheeks, front and back, over and over. Jessica was sobbing and crying out between blows. Her face and head was being thrashed back and forth as he hit her repeatedly.

As soon as he stopped he rolled off her and lifted Jessica to her knees. She was in no condition to fight back at all, and was merely whimpering. He grabbed her by the hair on either side and pulled her face towards him. He began kissing her hard, trying to force his tongue into her mouth.

Jessica began thrashing her head around to try and get his lips off her. After a few seconds she pulled away. Enraged, Todd slammed her head backwards into the wooden headboard, stunning her. A second time, he pulled forward and then shoved back as hard as he could into the frame. Letting go, Jessica slumped forward, falling past him onto the bed.

Jessica Alba was barely making a sound as Todd grabbed her legs and pulled them around towards him and flipped her onto her back. He couldn’t stand it anymore, he was too excited, and he had to be inside her now. Lifting her legs, he put her feet on his shoulders and maneuvered over top of her naked gorgeous body.

As she stirred, she regained some awareness just in time to feel his cock being pushed into her pussy.

“OOOOOHHHHHHH!!!!! YYEESSSSS!” Todd let out a long squeal of pleasure as her pussy wrapped itself around his cock and suckled it. He had never felt something so warm and soft and good. He had to stop the instant he penetrated her because he thought he might cum immediately, it was that good.

“OH MY GOD!!” He let out another scream as he started thrusting into the starlet. Jessica, for her part, was squealing too, but her cries were in horror at her predicament of being raped. Begging him to stop was all she could do as he pounded her privates with his organ. Jessica’s entire body was rocking back and forth as he pumped her as hard as he could.

After a minute or so, he grabbed her ankles and pushed them down towards her ears, pinning them on either side of her head. She was bent in half underneath him. She could hear and feel his ball sack slapping into her asshole over and over as he rode her.

“Look at me bitch!” he told her looking straight down at her. But Jessica kept her face turned away. Letting go of her leg, he grabbed her left nipple and twisted it hard.

“AAAIIIIEEEEE!” she screamed in pain. “LOOK AT ME YOU FUCKING BITCH!” he screamed back at her and she did it this time. Re-pinning her leg on the bed, he kept fucking her as he stared deeply into her eyes. He was smiling, savoring her suffering.

After another few minutes of fucking her tight hole, he felt the pressure building in his balls and then his cock as he neared orgasm. He was making his thrusts long and deep, trying to savor every second he could of her.

Todd’s face began to shrink up and she could tell he was going to cum. She felt sick at the thought of his seed inside her, but there was nothing she could do. He began grunting as it approached.

“UH UH UH! OH GOD YES!” He exploded inside her, his cock pumping out squirt after squirt of semen into her birth passage. Jessica burst into tears anew when he orgasmed, adding to her shame.

The pleasure pounded through him like a train. His blood felt like it was on fire as his whole body tensed and contorted. He was pounding her to the point that his thrusts were hurting her, both inside as his cock pushed in so deep and outside as his pelvis slammed into her flesh.

Finally, after several long minutes of fucking he came to a rest on top of her, collapsing over her body. His face was buried in her hair and he was stroking her face softly. It was like he was now trying to be gentle, which was a joke after what he had just done to her. Even now though, he was wiggling his hips, trying to extract every warm sensation from her as his cock melted inside her cunt.

Finally, Todd rolled off her and onto the bed, he lay on his back panting deeply. Jessica rolled onto her side, facing away from her rapist, sobbing softly.

It had been about twenty minutes since Todd had finished fucking Jessica. He was sitting on the bed, leaning against the headboard, smoking a cigarette. Jessica was lying next to him, on her side and facing away. If he could have seen her face he’d have seen a dead dull look on it. He was stroking her hip with his free hand.

Once he finished with the cigarette, he spoke to her, “Get up.”

She didn’t move, “GET UP!” and this time he kicked her in the legs. Jessica sat up and then promptly stood up next to the bed. Todd walked around to her. She seemed in a daze, looking down at the floor. He took her by the arm and led her into the bathroom. “Get in.” He motioned towards the large shower at one end.

Jessica stepped into the stall and Todd reached in and turned on the water. All three showerheads opened up with a full stream of ice cold water, covering Jessica who shrieked and tried to find a spot where she could get out of the stream. Todd wouldn’t let her out of the shower though, so she had to bear it. Her nipples immediately popped out and became like pebbles; small but rock hard. Todd couldn’t help but tweaking them a few times while she squirmed.

Once the water was warm, he climbed into the stall with her. Grabbing her hair, he pulled her head back and began kissing her deeply. Stopping, he pointed his finger right into her face, “Don’t you even think about biting me or trying anything. I’ll fucking kill you if you do.”

He then proceeded to go back to forcing his tongue into her mouth. He reached down and grabbed her ass cheeks as he molested her. Jessica, for her part, wasn’t exactly enthusiastic but she wasn’t fighting him either. She seemed whipped at this point. After a few minutes of it, she felt his cock, hard between them, poking her in the abdomen.

Todd stopped kissing her and smiled as he felt his rock hard cock between them too. He stepped back and sat down on the tiled bench on the rear wall of the shower. He pulled her with him and forced her to her knees. Before she knew it, Jessica was face to tip with his cock. She knew what he wanted.

She opened her mouth and Todd forced her down onto his organ. The tip was shoved into the back of her throat and she started gagging but he didn’t stop. He had her by the hair and her hands were still tied behind her. He was pushing down on her head, only letting her come back up halfway up the shaft.

“Oh yeah, that’s it baby. Suck me good. You know you’ve done this before. Right? Probably how you got most of those movie roles, Huh? Am I right?”

He then also began bucking his hips upward into her, forcing his cock even deeper into her throat. Jessica’s could feel his balls tapping her on the chin as she sucked on his cock. She was trying to get him off, figuring the sooner he came, then the sooner this would be over.

After a few minutes of his pumping, her sucking and his insulting her, Todd stood up and began pumping Jessica’s face in earnest. She was choking on the long deep strokes he was giving her. Todd rose up to his tiptoes as she did her best to work his cock, but mostly she was just being battered and trying to catch a breath here and there. He was taking deep, deliberate strokes, trying to focus and not cum to quickly. After another minute or so, it was a moot point.

“Ahh ahh, OH GOD YES! That’s it baby, don’t stop now!” He pumped her head furiously and Jessica felt a warm gooey fluid fill her mouth. His jizz began to overflow and dribble out from the corners of her lips.

“Swallow it cunt!” he ordered and she took a big gulp which made her nauseous as she felt it slide down her throat to quickly be replaced by more of Todd’s cum. He closed his eyes and every muscle was tensed and straining as he gave her everything he could, his cum shooting deep into her mouth and throat.

Finally, Todd let her go and fell back onto the shower seat. He was panting and heaving after his second orgasm of the night. Jessica collapsed onto the shower floor, gagging and coughing, trying to catch her breath. When she finally looked up, she was staring daggers through him as he smiled back at her.

Todd finished his shower, cleaning both him and Jessica before they were done. He turned off the water and stepped out of the stall. Taking a towel, he began drying off. Jessica was standing, cowering really, in the corner, hoping that this nightmare was over. But the smirk on Todd’s face told her it wasn’t.

After he was dry, he snapped his fingers, indicating that he wanted Jessica to step to him, which she did. Taking a fresh towel, he began drying her off as well. He seemed to enjoy rubbing his hands over every inch of her body. He spent a good 5 minutes drying her pussy and breasts.

Finally, Jessica got up the courage to speak, “Please Todd. Let me go. You had you’re fun. Are we done now?” Her tone had definitely changed. She was no longer commanding, but rather asking, almost pleading. He finished toweling her off and turned her around facing away from him and towards the large lighted mirror that ran the length of the bathroom.

He stepped up behind her while she waited for his reply. He slipped his hand down between her legs and began rubbing her pussy. She gasped as he slipped a finger into inside her. She had gotten her answer. They weren’t done.

She couldn’t believe it. He had fucked her twice in an hour and she could feel his cock hardening again, pushing up against the small of her back. He was surprised too actually. He was so turned on by her; he couldn’t help but get hard.

“You ever taken it up the ass Jess?” he asked her.

Jessica looked back over her shoulder at him with a frightened look on her face, “Please, not that. I’ll do anything else.”

“Well, you’ve pretty much already done everything else. Unless you got another hole I don’t know about?” He pushed her forward over the counter, “Now just relax and this will be easier for you.”

Jessica was shaking her head back and forth as he positioned himself behind her and took her hips in his hands. She was whispering as he started guiding his cock between her ass cheeks.

“Please don’t, not this, anything but this. You can’t do this to MEEEEEEE!”

Jessica’s whisper became a shriek as she felt his organ push deep up her rectum. “OH GOD! YOU’RE HURTING ME!”

Todd laughed as he yanked back on her hips, driving his cock into her.

“I mean it, you’re really hurting me. I mean bad. I can feel you tearing me up. I can’t take this!”

Todd’s response was to bring his hand down hard on her ass cheek, slapping it and leaving a hand shaped red mark. She stopped begging she knew it was no use. But she was squealing as he sodomized and spanked her over and over. She wanted to keep quiet, she knew it was turning him on, but she couldn’t help it. She wasn’t lying, she really felt like he was tearing her ass apart with his cock.

Jessica was nearly hysterical now, sobbing uncontrollably, as she was forcibly ass raped. Todd wasn’t holding back. He was yanking her body back onto his organ over and over, working his cock as deep as he could. He knew he wouldn’t last long, her asshole was too tight, and he wanted to make sure she suffered more before he blew his load.

As a hotel porter passed outside Jessica’s suite in the hall, he stopped and listened at the door. He could hear a woman screaming inside. He smiled to himself, thinking she must be having one hell of an orgasm to make her scream so loud. He turned and walked away, not realizing he was hearing Jessica Alba screaming in pain as she was being sodomized over and over.

About ten minutes later, Jessica was sitting on the floor next to the bed and crying. Todd was finishing getting dressed. He had cum up inside her ass and then untied her and she had collapsed in shock. Her ass was killing her still and she was sure he done real damage.
alg9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2007, 10:59 AM   #2
scream-ya-whore

scream-ya-whore has initial reputation

“I am. You see how women are treated here. It’s like they have no rights. But more than that, a man can beat or even rape a woman and there is no punishment. He hasn’t broken any laws.”

Fuck me – I’m emigrating!! That’s really my kind of country.

Seriously good story mate, nice ‘n’ brutal, just my style!!
scream-ya-whore is offline   Reply With Quote