Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 01-21-2009, 06:22 PM   #1
AlanWake

AlanWake has initial reputation
Default Samantha

I remember thinking how lucky Sam was. I mean seriously the luckiest man ever to walk the Earth. Divorced at 45, the man was able to get out of his marriage cheaply and cleanly because his wife had been cheating on him and just wanted it over with.

He kept his house, he didn't have to pay alimony, and their son's college education would be taken car of by the new rich Step-daddy. If the luck had stopped there, I wouldn't be so damn envious, no what really got my nuts in a balloon was his new wife.

Sam met Samantha when she was 12 years old, because she was the daughter of his (now ex) wife's best friend. It seems the little girl was quite smitten with Sam and held onto that until she was older. At 24, Samantha, still a virgin, walked down the aisle with Sam in a ceremony that made his first wedding look like a Vegas ceremony.

It had all the trappings, lots of food, live band, top shelf liquor, and cute little signs on the table introducing the world to "The Sam's".

To call Samantha beautiful would be to insult her, because in my eyes there was no other woman in the world who could compare. She was 5 feet 6 inches tall, had dark brunette hair and the most stunning green eyes. The shape of her eyes didn't help, wide, round, almost childlike in their look of innocence. Her skin was perfectly color toned, she didn't like to tan herself, but she had what I could only describe as a sepia tone to her skin. Her legs were long with just the amount of meat on the thighs that I love.

But the topper was the rest of her, her body was shaped like an old style Coca-Cola bottle, perfect hourglass. Her breasts were not triple D's or anything like that, they were wonderfully shaped 34 C's. Her stomach wasn't flat or toned, but it had a tiny bump that reminded me of classic movie stars. Her ass was by far her best feature, heart shaped and rounded. As if that wasn't enough, SAMANTHA didn't want children, she felt that Sam at 45 might not live to see the best part of the kids lives, so Sam was MORE than happy to get the vasectomy.

Yup, Sam was the luckiest son of a bitch on the planet, but soon I would be too.

Who am I? I'm Sam's manager, the man who raped Samantha.

I knew I wanted her from the wedding day, and unlike previous infatuations it never diminished, but grew more and more complex, till it took on a life beyond anything I ever expected. First it was the drunken party scenario, then the comfort after fight scenario, it just grew until all I could think about was making those innocent green eyes cry.

I planned it for over 8 months, I managed to setup Sam on a bad deal, one I knew would go bad and could potentially cost the company millions, when it finally happened he was completely trapped. If he admitted to his part in it, he would be fired immediately and he would probably have to start a whole new carrier. I wove my web well, leaving the only two people who knew what had happened down to me and Sam. Now the situation wasn't without an escape clause, he could fix it, but it would require days of hands on work on site.

As his manager and friend, I gave him a week to fly out there and fix it or I'd have to give him up. Poor bastard even thanked me for the chance I was giving him. Truthfully I felt a little guilty, not only was I making life difficult for him at work, I was about to turn his home life inside out.

Sam and Samantha share the type of relationship where there are no secrets, I was counting on this to work in my favor. Sure enough, about half an hour after his plane took off, Samantha called me.

"Bob thank you so much for what you're doing for Sam! You have no idea how much it means to both of is."

(The hook is baited)

"It's no problem whatsoever Samantha, Sam's a good man who deserves a chance to fix his mistake."

"Still I know it won't be easy keeping the board off your ass while he's away, you're a good friend and boss to him!"

(The line drops in the water)

"Thank you Samantha, I try my best. So this is your first time he's gone away since the wedding isn't it?"

"Yeah, but it's ok, I can rent a movie or something, maybe order out."

(The fish sees the food)

"Well Katie's going out with her girlfriends tonight, I could come over and keep you company if you like?"

(It slowly approaches)

"Sure, that would be wonderful! Thank you for the offer!"

(And chomps down on the hook)

End of Part 1.

Part 2

The drive over was a blur, I couldn't keep my mind from thinking of all the lovely horrible things I was about to do. During the planning stages I had thought of rope, of drugging her drink, but in the end, I decided to go with the old fashioned method: Intimidation and humiliation.

I arrived with 40 bucks worth of Thai food and a bottle of wine. Slowly walked to her door and rang the bell.

Samantha opened the door with a big smile and pulled me in for a hug.

She was wearing sweat pants and a black athletic shirt. Feeling her pert breasts pressing to my chest almost made me push her down right then and there.

(Patience, savor it.)

"Thank you for keeping me company tonight! I haven't heard from Sam yet and I already miss him."

Sam's flight wasn't expected to land for another two and half hours, plenty of time.

"We got him on a non-stop, he's probably going over paper work right about now poor guy."

"Yeah, oh that smells lovely! Chinese?"

"Thai actually."

"Well bring it in I'm starved!"

(So am I, I'll eat soon enough)

We talked through most of the meal, I had forgotten that Samantha worked at a center for special needs children, and she was telling me some of the most heartbreaking stories.

(Man up, remember why you're here)

"God how do you stand it Samantha? How do you not cry yourself to sleep every night?"

She wanly smiled: "Who says I don't?"

She recovered quickly and excused herself to do the dishes.

"Maybe this wasn't a good idea." I thought.

(Too late now)

"No, I can just watch the movie and.."

(And go jerk off to her? To dream about doing what you are inches from making reality?)

"She's just.."

(Yes, she's nice, she's sweet, she's fucking Mother Theresa meets Julie fucking Andrews, that's the point remember?)

A steely resolve came over me, it was as though the Bob side just dwindled into nothing, and just like that the real me stood up and walked into the kitchen.

She was standing by the sink, wiping back the last of her tears, she looked up at me, her mascara starting to drip down her eyes, helpless, defenseless, just seeing her eyes that way sealed her fate.

"I'm sorry Bob, I didn't mean.."

"Shut your fucking month right now."

If had run over to her and slapped her with all of my might, the look of shock and fear that come on her face wouldn't get even CLOSE to the shock, and dread she wore right now.

"Ex..excus.?"

Like a cobra I struck, crossing the 6 foot distance between us quickly and grabbing hold of her shoulders. I bore my eyes in to hers, and in quiet harsh words said:

"I said shut your cum hole NOW!"

She started to tremble right there, tiny goosebumps appearing over her wonderful sepia skin, her eyes were wide and frightened, oh so wonderfully frightened. I let her watch my eyes take in every inch of her quivering form, and licked my lips.

"Your mouth? It's mine now, I'll shove my cock in there when I want to."

The tears started right there.

"Your tits? Mine, your pussy? Your ass? Every inch of you belongs to me, I'm going to fuck you so hard I'm going to leave an impression of your body on this floor. And if you scream, I'll make it hurt."

"No.." was all she got out, before my hands grabbed her shirt and tore it off. Then she screamed.

I gave her my angriest look, and she stifled the rest of her scream.

"I'm sorry.." she whispered. I slapped her across the face anyway. She stifled the scream better that time.

"Sorry? No, not yet."

I grabbed both her rests, and pushed them behind her back, then gripped the two wrist with my left hand and took in her breasts.

No sag, perfectly rounded and proportional, lovely silver dollar sized areolae and tasty looking nipples. The cobra struck again, my mouth was all over her left nipple before she could blink.

The tears really started now, and then the pleading.

"Please.." she cried, "please.. stop Bob please..." the tears came faster, she sobbed, and started to hyperventilate a bit, the pleading never stopped.

Neither did I, for a good 6 minutes I suckled her nipples, squeezed those lovely tits and listened to her cries to stop; all it did was make my cock harder than I had ever felt it.

When I came up for air she looked almost relieved, like she thought maybe it was all over and I had changed my mind.

"I'm sorry." I said. "You're just so beautiful."

The relief spread her features and she relaxed, then I slapped her across her face again, and pushed her to the floor.

"Now time for that pussy.." I sneered.

Oh did she ever want to scream at that point, somehow she kept it to a quiet yelp. Keeping her on her back I pulled her sweat pants and panties down in one quick motion. She quietly cried when she saw me pulling my pants down. It wasn't easy, my cock was pushing so hard against my pants that the button was straining to hold my pants together.

Finally off, I took a quick look at her pussy, she wasn't bare which was perfect for me, not overly hairy, well groomed, an insatiable hunger took over, and I dove onto her beautiful pussy and lapped at it with my tongue like a thirsty dog.

She tried to stay quiet while I feasted, crying the entire time, too afraid to say or do anything, it really pissed me off. I reached up and slapped her face again.

If there's a level after fright and beyond terror, now she had hit it, she had no idea what it would take to make this nightmare end, and she looked at me begging to let her know what she did wrong, I almost spurt on her belly when she gave me that sad pathetic look.

"I said don't scream, I NEVER said don't beg."

"STOP!" she cried, not very loudly, I put myself between her legs.

"No.. wait, I can.. aaaaaaaaa!!!"

I had shoved myself in.

Too often one never learns to savor the little things, so when I pushed my cock balls deep into her, I looked directly into her face, the mask of fear seemed to just melt away into a face of pure despair, her lips turned to a frown and started to tremble, her eyes, already streaked and lovely, began to vibrate and started a new round of tears.

I loved it, leaned up slightly, gripped her wrists with my hands and put them on the sides of her, and started to viciously pound on her pussy.

The tears, falling down her cheeks, her breasts, pushing up then settling back into place with each thrust, it was too much, it was a perfect moment. I was going to cum.

"Your pussy hungry? Huh? Wants some cum?"

"NO! Wait! It's been 6 days!" SLAP.

"I DON'T CARE!"

(Yes you do)

Time stopped, as Bob reappeared in my mind.

"Look at that body.." he said. "You know if you get her pregnant, she won't abort it. She'll have the baby, and you'll destroy that perfect body."

He was right, 6 days, that's what she was trying to tell me, 6 days since her period ended, potentially her most fertile time. I couldn't hold it, so I pulled out.

Relief again washed over her face, then turned to agonizing pain as I shoved my cock into her ass.

She screamed, tight was an understatement, seems I'd gone where Sam hadn't. It took barely two thrusts before I blew my load in her ass.

I breathed heavy, feeling every single inch of my body pouring itself into her ass, I could barely catch my breath. She also breathed heavy, only she was wailing the entire time, and aside from the initial scream when I tore into her ass, she actually was quiet subdued with her voice.

"Don't move!" I hissed. I wanted her to feel my cock finish, to slowly dwindle and fall out of her ass, it took 10 minutes.

I played with her breasts, and looked at her agonized face.

"So here's the deal." Bob said, returning from his little denial jaunt, "I'm going to get up and leave, and you will not say a word."

She looked at her rapist like I was at of my mind.

"Sam lands in an hour, in that time I could basically kill that deal with no chance of recovery, and Sam would take the hit, and have to start all over again, potentially be prosecuted."

She closed her eyes in frustration.

"Say nothing, and this is it. Chalk it up to a momentary lapse of judgment, I won't touch you again, I promise."

She looked into my eyes, trying to read it, then sighed.

"Whatever Bob. I won't say anything."

I was impressed by her sternness, she was smart enough to realize what the situation was, but that didn't mean she couldn't be trying to put one over on me.

Bob took a mental walk again.

"Then tell the police. Sure I'll be arrested for a little while, but I'll make bail, and I'll have a wonderful story of how you tried to save Sam's job by making up this story. Cops my buy your tale, they may not, but I've enough money to get some pretty damn smart lawyers, and I'd wager on me winning. In fact, go ahead, tell the police, let's play that game. Because at the end of it, when the verdict reads "Not guilty!" And I walk out of that court room, I will be back, and next time I won't be so nice."

I kissed her mouth, while squeezing her tits one last time, then I pulled up my pants, and walked out.

Epilogue:

Sam saved the deal, and came home to find his wife happy to hear it, but slightly hesitant to sex. Sam had commiserated with me about it, but I told him it's just that the honeymoon is over. He seemed disappointed.

At the Christmas party months later, Sam and Samantha were there. Katie stepped away for a moment, and Sam went to get drinks.

"How are you Samantha?" Bob asked.

"Drop dead fuckface." Samantha answered.

"Be nice, cunt!" the snake replied.

Her lips started to tremble and she walked out complaining to Sam of a headache. She was wearing a lovely red dress that accented her hips quite nicely, I watched her shapely ass quickly make it's way out of the room.

(Hey Bob?)

"Yeah?" I thought.

(You know, YOU made the promise not to come back.. Not me.)

Bob went for a mental walk.

Last edited by AlanWake; 01-22-2009 at 06:00 AM.
AlanWake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2009, 06:42 AM   #2
TwistedMaster
Privileged Member

TwistedMaster has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TwistedMaster has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TwistedMaster has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TwistedMaster has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TwistedMaster has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TwistedMaster has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TwistedMaster has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TwistedMaster has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TwistedMaster has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TwistedMaster has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TwistedMaster has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to TwistedMaster Send a message via Yahoo to TwistedMaster

Fantastic story and first post! Welcome to the board. Once I can, you're getting some rep++ for this.

Great story.
Old 01-22-2009, 09:02 AM   #3
justmetoo
Privileged Member

justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Outstanding story for your first post here. Keep up the great work. I like how you left an opening for a sequel.
justmetoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2009, 12:14 PM   #4
InnocentVirgin
Banned

InnocentVirgin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)InnocentVirgin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)InnocentVirgin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)InnocentVirgin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)InnocentVirgin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)InnocentVirgin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)InnocentVirgin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)InnocentVirgin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)InnocentVirgin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)InnocentVirgin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)InnocentVirgin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default !!

Excellent read.

Welcome and oh my! Keep writing!
InnocentVirgin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2009, 02:57 PM   #5
AlanWake

AlanWake has initial reputation

Traditionally one brings a bottle of wine or some form of desert the first time they visit someone's house, this was the best I could come up with for your home.

Thank you for the reviews! Part 3 is being worked on.
AlanWake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2009, 03:09 PM   #6
jwham
Privileged Member

jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I concur with all the board members above, great story.
jwham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2009, 05:10 PM   #7
SEX_VAMPYRE

SEX_VAMPYRE Level 2 (200+)SEX_VAMPYRE Level 2 (200+)SEX_VAMPYRE Level 2 (200+)
Send a message via ICQ to SEX_VAMPYRE Send a message via MSN to SEX_VAMPYRE Send a message via Yahoo to SEX_VAMPYRE

I'm sorry but if he really is a sick puppy, he should have knocked up the bitch with his rape baby.
SEX_VAMPYRE is offline   Reply With Quote