Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Idle Talk
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 08-10-2008, 11:54 PM   #61
Sierra
Privileged Member

Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiTownHoney View Post
You know who was really sexy back in the ol' days?

LOL @ ChiTown. I'll take that as a "no", then.
Sierra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2008, 02:19 AM   #62
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ezzdx View Post
I see you exaggerated in talking about your strength,I hope in the next time you could speak rationaly.
and I treat the others who respect me and who don't try to bother me with respect,and I respect many members here and I think the most of them are respect me.

But what's your backgound and training,as I know you are a writer and the most writers aren't care by their physical strength and muscles but maybe you are an odd writer.
so can you tell us your skills or tough sport,maybe if I know them I would say you are stronger than me and I can't stand againt you,it seems we have a strong marshal.
Oy vay...it's like talking to a delusional wall.
Do you honestly think because someone writes for a living that they're weak or in bad shape? You seem to operate in a reality of deranged preconceptions which no amount of logic or reason can penetrate.
I said listing off fighting skills online is rather pointless...but if you wanna do that let's have you start! What besides being "strong" and "knowing how to hit" makes you a walking badass? Last time I checked Egypt wasn't exactly a hotbed of backstreet no holds barred fighting...
Old 08-11-2008, 06:43 AM   #63
ezzdx
Banned

ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by somedude View Post
Oy vay...it's like talking to a delusional wall.
If you want to going on in insults we can move this to the RR,I haven't intention to insult you but if you want this I haven't problems.

Quote:
Do you honestly think because someone writes for a living that they're weak or in bad shape? You seem to operate in a reality of deranged preconceptions which no amount of logic or reason can penetrate.
I said listing off fighting skills online is rather pointless...but if you wanna do that let's have you start! What besides being "strong" and "knowing how to hit" makes you a walking badass?
I didn't say the all writers are weak but the most of the famous worldwide writers aren't have big or strong muscles,this is what I was mean.
also I said before that the fighting skills won't help anyone online,this is a fact but you was talking about a RL fight club,for this I asked you about what you have from this skills.
and I don't walk in the strerets and hit people,I'm not a badass but who like to try to bother me I give him a lesson,and who respect himself and don't want a troubles with me I don't make any thing to him.

Quote:
Last time I checked Egypt wasn't exactly a hotbed of backstreet no holds barred fighting...
You aren't sure if I realy life in Egypt or not,and even if this is true you can consider me an odd case.
ezzdx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2008, 07:54 AM   #64
ezzdx
Banned

ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sierra View Post
Ezzdx I don't understand the need or the reason for the wrestling pictures? This isn't really a complaint - they are YOUR posts and you certainly have the right to clutter them up any way you want.
As you said it's my posts and there isn't any rule here prevent posting wrestling pics,and if you don't understand the need or reason for this this is your problem not mine.

Quote:
If you must use them, certainly the rowdy room is the right place for them, but I personally think they don't add anything. In fact, when I see your posts with the pictures in them I tend not to read those posts. My eye just skips right over the words. What you say stands on its own - you don't need the illustrations.
Why the RR is the suitable place for them,the RR is the place of the insults and the rowdy stuff,and I don't think those pics are have insults.
but if they make you don't read my posts maybe I'll think to don't post any of them in the future,I want you to read my posts well.

Quote:
Maybe we could start a thread for just wrestling pictures and discussion in the Rowdy Room? That might meet the need, and I bet one of the mods would be more than willing to sticky it if it meant fewer large pictures of sports figures in the middle of threads.
I don't need to have a sticked thread specialy in the RR,this isn't a great thing.
also the place of the sports and their pics isn't the RR but the Idla talk as I think.

Quote:
If I'm overstepping I'm sorry, but since there seems to be several calls for honesty lately, I figured I'd just give my 2 cents.
You don't have to be sorry,you said your two cents and I'll give you my two words "maybe they will be three words in this time",you can see them on a T.shirt in this thread,maybe the maker of it is yiur friend and maybe you will use his help:
http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=13601&page=7

I like to be nice with the female members but I'm not very patient,and this isn't your first time to say things like this to me,I was patient with you in the last time,but this won't be in every time.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg rewind1.jpg (40.0 KB, 142 views)
Old 08-11-2008, 11:59 AM   #65
Sierra
Privileged Member

Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I see. How nice.

Well I was wrong about you. There's no point in my even trying.
Sierra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2008, 02:24 PM   #66
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
As you said it's my posts and there isn't any rule here prevent posting wrestling pics,and if you don't understand the need or reason for this this is your problem not mine.

Why the RR is the suitable place for them,the RR is the place of the insults and the rowdy stuff,and I don't think those pics are have insults.
but if they make you don't read my posts maybe I'll think to don't post any of them in the future,I want you to read my posts well.

I don't need to have a sticked thread specialy in the RR,this isn't a great thing.
also the place of the sports and their pics isn't the RR but the Idla talk as I think.

You don't have to be sorry,you said your two cents and I'll give you my two words "maybe they will be three words in this time",you can see them on a T.shirt in this thread,maybe the maker of it is yiur friend and maybe you will use his help:

I like to be nice with the female members but I'm not very patient,and this isn't your first time to say things like this to me,I was patient with you in the last time,but this won't be in every time.
ezzdx linking an insult form the Rowdy Room to outside the Rowdy Room was highly inappropriate and counts as an insult! 2nd Warning so a one week ban!
Old 08-11-2008, 06:50 PM   #67
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to RapeU Send a message via MSN to RapeU Send a message via Yahoo to RapeU

Notice how he conveniently ignored or "didn't see" my previous post in the thread.

The Red Rose Rapist short stories
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Sugar Is Sweet, The Rapist Is You!?

The Kidnapping Chronicles
The Hunter, Huntress, LK, The Masked Marauder, Melinda's Tale, and The Masked Marauder II - Allen's Revenge

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding
RapeU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2008, 07:36 PM   #68
RLA68
Banned

RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
[SIZE="3"][COLOR="PaleGreen"]

And you have issues. This isn't the WWE. Those wrestling pictures like almost anything else used in excess is annoying. Just as the tough guy act and your fantasy of wanting to be HHH.

Count me as one that has lost all respect for you and thinks you have gotten off easy with this just being your 2nd violation for a 1 week ban.
RLA68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2008, 09:15 PM   #69
FinalKey
Key Master

FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

It truly does get annoying but anyway, I'm glad you stayed CTH, I missed this thread and would've likely invaded your PM with promises of homemade double layered cakes and ice cream should you choose not to leave But since you didn't I can just keep peeking under your skirt while you're occupied with other things.
FinalKey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2008, 11:05 PM   #70
JohnnyReb
Banned

JohnnyReb Level 2 (200+)JohnnyReb Level 2 (200+)JohnnyReb Level 2 (200+)

LMFAO….

I have to admit and maybe it’s just because real life is sucking giant donkey balls at the moment, but whatever the reason, this thread made my night. I’m just sorry I didn’t see it sooner.

I saw that the pale green gibberish had been banned, I wondered why, did a search on his posts and that’s how I found this….

As I’ve said before, I really have little use for the keyboard heroes. Anybody can pretend to be anything on the Internet.

ezzdx, you may well be some great big bad ass, but the degree to which you use text on a screen to try to PROVE that you are a big bad ass to other text on a screen, makes me think that in real life, you most likely couldn’t whip your granny out of her wheelchair.

Beyond that, RLA68 made the exact same point that I was thinking. The days of sheer physical size making you the baddest guy in the room ended a LONG time ago. I could put you on the ground forever and do it without breaking a sweat or even getting out of my chair. As an American saying goes, “God created men, Sam Colt made them equal.”

Oh and here’s something else you might want to keep in mind. This seems to be one of your many delusions, but the reality is, “professional” wrestling is an ACT. It’s staged. It’s make believe. They know before hand who’s going to kick whose ass that night.

If you want to play the tough guy by posting some pictures of sweaty men fighting, you might at least try going with some men who, I don’t know, maybe actually know how to fight?

Here’s a sample for you….
Attached Images
File Type: jpg manila.jpg (65.3 KB, 118 views)
JohnnyReb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2008, 11:14 PM   #71
JohnnyReb
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by dashrendar44 View Post
whoever invents a way to stab people through the internet will be a rich man...
That's actually my master plan to both become fabulously wealthy and achieve eternal happiness.

I'm going to find a way to use TCP/IP to electrocute people.
Old 08-12-2008, 12:28 AM   #72
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyReb View Post

Beyond that, RLA68 made the exact same point that I was thinking. The days of sheer physical size making you the baddest guy in the room ended a LONG time ago. I could put you on the ground forever and do it without breaking a sweat or even getting out of my chair. As an American saying goes, “God created men, Sam Colt made them equal.”

Why does this not surprise me? Talking about keyboard warriors made you feel like bringing out the badass in yourself, huh? I saw a footage once where this guy was out minding his own business, and this gangbanger walked by and they exchanged looks, and being in gang territory, those exchanges led to confrontation. The one guy spit in the other guys face, the other guy retaliated by punches him. What does the guy who just go jacked in the face do? Yep, pulls out his gun and shoots the guy. What a poor excuse for a man! Luckily the guy is in jail. He couldnt or was just too lazy to step to the other guy with nature made brawn, but the firearms, boy that made him a real man. What a pussy ass little bitch!
ChiTownHoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2008, 12:42 AM   #73
JohnnyReb
Banned

And why does it not surprise me that you are once again attacking someone here?

In this particular instance, it happens to be me, but I'm sure tomorrow it will be someone else and the day after that it will be yet someone else and well, you get the picture...
Old 08-12-2008, 01:01 AM   #74
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
And why does it not surprise me that you are once again attacking someone here?

In this particular instance, it happens to be me, but I'm sure tomorrow it will be someone else and the day after that it will be yet someone else and well, you get the picture...
Omg this is so rich! Your responses to me are always the SAME. You are so redundant.

Where and how did I attack you?

And you say ezzdx spews gibberish!
Old 08-12-2008, 01:17 AM   #75
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sternenlied View Post
Well ... I shall clarify then:

When a member announces his departure there simply are no reasons whatsoever to try making them stay.
I am taking this one for an example now so try not to take it personal.

1) You actually made up your mind and decided to leave. If you're not an idiot that means you have considered your options, alternatives and reached a conclusion. Telling you to stay wouldn't change that.

2) You're moody and decided out of anger, gut-feeling, frustration or whatever reason to leave on the spot. Convincing you of something would be a useless effort since you'd change your attitude anytime anyway.

3) You are just another attention-whore who only wanted to see how many members would beg you in how many ways to stay. In that case you were bound to return anyway, no matter what people say.

Those are the most common reasons for members to leave and there is nothing else to do except wish them farewell and be done with it. Whatever these members decide is up to them in the end.
Trying to hold a member who wishes to leave doesn't do any good and trying to hold a member who only needs an attention-shot for their ego is neither my duty nor my intention.

So I told her goodbye, being quite positive she'd be back.

ahhh...I agree and most of this it true. I thought something completely different. My bad.
Old 08-12-2008, 01:19 AM   #76
JohnnyReb
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiTownHoney View Post
Omg this is so rich! Your responses to me are always the SAME. You are so redundant.

Where and how did I attack you?

And you say ezzdx spews gibberish!

Well, I need to go to bed now, feel free to prattle on.
Old 08-12-2008, 01:31 AM   #77
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

Quote:
Well, I need to go to bed now, feel free to prattle on.
I'm not worried, you will be here tomorrow to talk more bullshit. Tell me, is that the reason you come here?

I have not seen one post of yours where you werent talking shit to someone, so by you telling me that I attack people has NOOO credibility whatsoever.
Old 08-19-2008, 08:16 AM   #78
ezzdx
Banned

Default The Game isn't over

Quote:
ezzdx linking an insult form the Rowdy Room to outside the Rowdy Room was highly inappropriate and counts as an insult! 2nd Warning so a one week ban!
And I backed again,although I wonder why you used this "!" in two times in that post but this isn't the important thing,and we will talk in this but not here.
thanks marshal.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg tripleh7xp9.jpg (40.1 KB, 79 views)