Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 03-13-2010, 03:58 AM   #1
ali D

ali D has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ali D has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ali D has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ali D has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ali D has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ali D has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ali D has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ali D has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ali D has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ali D has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ali D has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default First attempt at a story

This is my first attempt at a story. Please be kind. It's different than a lot of the stories here, less graphic and more set up and betrayal.

The Detour

The wipers brush away the downpour outside. I hate this car. It's called a "Reliant", but it's as old as I am and I'm not even sure the turn signal works. Christmas break is over, and I want to get back to the dorms before my crazy roommate takes over with her loud, sloppy habits and loud, techno-pop music.

The city looks as it has always looked: a collection of lazy buildings that have no interest in my judgement. I zone out to the radio and the SWOOSH SWOOSH of the windshield wipers.

My steering wheel suddenly becomes mushy.

FUCK

I pull over at a gas station to inspect the car. The front drivers-side wheel has given up on life. Thank God for AAA. I open my phone, but the battery is dead. Damn my disorganization.

I went to a party near here once, and remember the guy who ran it. He was a big, tatooed, just-got-out-of-prison looking guy who kept staring at me the whole night. He scared the shit out of me, but acted like a gentlemen, and anyway, what were my options?

I walk through the rain, arms held over my head in a useless attempt to protect my hair. When I get to a house that looks familiar, I knock and hope for the best. I'm pretty sure this is the house, I remember doing shots on the balcony.

I wait in the rain. For a moment I think that nobody is home, but eventually the door opened and I was met by a familiar face. He's still pretty intimidating.
"Uh, hi!" I stammer in the rain, "I don't know if you remember me, but we met before."
He's completely silent. I wait for a response, but there is nothing. I feel the weight of my skirt, now drenched and filled with water.
"I got a flat tire, and my phone is dead. I was hoping I could use yours to call a wrecker."
He looks at me for a significant amount of time, not seeming to care that I'm soaking wet in the rain.
"Oh yeah, I remember you" he finally says," you're...Abby, right?"
"Ali, actually"
"Ali, yeah. Okay. Sure, come on in"
He shows me to the phone and I call the number on the back of the card. The lady on the other end tells me that people have been running out of gas, due to the recession, and it will be hours before they can help me. It occurs to me that I don't know the address, but I explain it the best I can, and the woman seems to know what I'm talking about.

Now the hard part...

"Um, look, AAA said that it will be a few hours. It's raining out, do you mind if I stay here? I can leave if you need me to. My cars at the gas station."

"Oh sure" He said in friendly tones,"You can stay here. Do you want a drink?" He held up a bottle of Vodka.
"Sure" I said. I still don't know why. He made a concoction of Vodka, seltzer water and fruit juice, and handed it to me. It was easy to drink. Before I knew it, I had another...and another...

He was on the couch, the TV was on. I sat down beside him. "I'm embarrassed to ask...but what's your name? I totally
forgot."

"Jake. Jeez. I remembered you!" He teased.
"Not really. ABBY!" I was pretty tipsey.
"Okay, but I was close!" He got up to make himself another drink. He made me one too. We went on talking and drinking for a while. I should have stopped, if only because I couldn't drive this drunk, but he made it seem so easy.
"So are your people coming or are you going to crash here?" He said, mockingly.
"God, I hope not."
"Oh, I'm not good enough for you?" His tone was joking and he poked me in the side. I reacted.
"Ticklish are you?" He poked me again.
"Stop!" I laughed. But he kept at it. Before I knew it he was tickling me everywhere. I was pretty drunk, and often I'd completely miss when I tried to block his hands.
"You're pretty drunk! I could completely take advantage of you"
I laughed.
He tickled me some more, then his hand ran under my shirt and up my back. I laughed nervously.
"I know where you're ticklish!" He said, and his fingers moved to the fold of my thigh, near my crotch. I squeeked and tried to push him away. I missed.
"Oh, I found a good spot!" He said, and attacked with gusto. I kick so hard that I fell over on the couch. He fell on top of me.
In all the chaos, my skirt rides up, and I realize that he's tickling me just outside my panties.
"Okay" I say, still laughing nervously,"really stop now" I push at his hands.
"What? I'm just playing" He doesn't stop.
"No, really."
"You need to relax" I feel his hands slip under my panties. I can't quite wrap my head around what is happening.
"C'mon" I say. He doesn't stop.
He grabs my panties and pulls them down. That's when it hits me. That's when I realize that I am drunk in a strangers house, alone, in this position. He shoves his hand over my mouth as the truth dawns on me. I struggle, but he's so strong. It only takes him three violent tugs before my panties are around my ankles. There is some awkward fumblings before they
are off completely.

His weight is on me. His hand is on my mouth. The panic hits me when I realize that his other hand is going for his belt.

I struggle, but he's between my legs, and they flap helplessly around him. My hands swing, and one of them connects. His eyes bulge and the hand moves from my mouth to my throat. I start to see stars, and a primitive, instinctive need to live takes over. I struggle to stay conscious, Focusing only on survival. I see nothing else, until I feel him enter me.

One hand stays on my throat, the other holds me in place. I try to scream, but it comes out as a helpless moan. I'm ashamed of the noise I make. I feel him as his manliness, his heat, thrusts into me. I wriggle helplessly, but he has me.

"Fucking bitch! Fucking whore! You want to hit me?" I feel him move deep inside of me. I feel his tight muscles flex and
move around me. I open my mouth but nothing comes out. He thrusts harder.

It hurts, but something is telling me to submit. I know that I can't fight him. I can't stop him. I feel his lust and power in my own helplessness. I feel his heat shoot through me.

My mind races.
OH PLEASE GOD NO OH PLEASE DON'T CUM DON'T MAKE ME PREGNANT PLEASE DON'T OH GOD NO OH GOD NO OH NO.

His thrusting changes. I feel him tense. I struggle and fight but it means nothing. He moans, almost choking on his own pleasure.

I feel warmth spread inside of me.

I know he's cum.

I might be pregnant with his child.

He pauses, then I feel him slide out of me. I don't know when I started crying, but I'm sobbing now. He's standing, looking over me. I'm curled in a ball, sobbing.

"Get your fucking clothes on. You're ride will be here soon." He pauses in a silent laugh. "It's been fun. Come back anytime."
ali D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2010, 09:19 AM   #2
jwham
Privileged Member

jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Very descriptive and well written, you’re a natural.
jwham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2010, 06:06 PM   #3
rapist_waffen

rapist_waffen has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rapist_waffen has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rapist_waffen has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rapist_waffen has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rapist_waffen has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rapist_waffen has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rapist_waffen has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rapist_waffen has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rapist_waffen has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rapist_waffen has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rapist_waffen has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Good job, you got me hard. Is she going to become his fucktoy and hummiliate her everytime she goes there?

Oh and the "Please be kind" at the beginning, you shouldn't have said that. That's like a migic word that urges me to be abusive.
rapist_waffen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2010, 05:26 PM   #4
Lil-Mac
The Resthome Rapist

Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Lil-Mac

Great story Ali, really.
Old 03-14-2010, 11:16 PM   #5
ali D

ali D has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ali D has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ali D has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ali D has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ali D has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ali D has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ali D has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ali D has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ali D has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ali D has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ali D has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Thank you everyone who gave me encouragement!
ali D is offline   Reply With Quote