Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 12-12-2008, 09:34 AM   #1
justmetoo
Privileged Member

justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Etiquette question

I'm curious how some of the longer term members here feel about old threads getting revived by newer members such as myself.

Most of the boards I belong to consider this to be very rude and in some cases would be cause for banishment.

Any thoughts on it here for some of you that have been here a while?

Any guidelines from the moderators?
justmetoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2008, 12:05 PM   #2
Stainless Steel Rat
Lord of the Labyrinth

Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Lightbulb An opinion

Quote:
Originally Posted by justmetoo View Post
I'm curious how some of the longer term members here feel about old threads getting revived by newer members such as myself.

Most of the boards I belong to consider this to be very rude and in some cases would be cause for banishment.

Any thoughts on it here for some of you that have been here a while?

Any guidelines from the moderators?
As someone who is "newer" here, but "older" on forums in general, if I may offer my view. Your second statement is essentially correct {though banning is rather extreme unless an excess number of threads are involved}. Dredging up old threads is more often a nuisance {and frowned upon} rather than anything else. On the movie forums folks have dredged up old threads with most files long gone. In the discussion oriented forums why dredge up a thread where half {or more} of the original principals involved in the discussion are themselves long gone. If you stumble across an old thread which interests you enough to want to post or comment on it why not start a new thread? That way you may see a group of newer folks express their views on a subject to shed new light on the old discussion. You can include a link to the old thread in your post so that people can read it if they so desire. You may even find some of the old folks coming into your new thread to comment on some fresh ideas on an older subject.

Just a few thoughts on the matter

Cheers all from the Stainless Steel Rat
Old 12-15-2008, 01:18 PM   #3
ego
the obscure

ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Depends on the thread.. cant you figure out what has to remain burried?
Old 12-15-2008, 01:33 PM   #4
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Damned if you do, damned if you don't. I've seen people complain in forums (although not this on yet) about old threads being revived, and then the same people complain because a topic comes up again in a new thread. Some people were just born miserable!!!!
FuckingRotter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2008, 04:46 AM   #5
older and wiser
Privileged Member

older and wiser has a maximum reputation! (1000+)older and wiser has a maximum reputation! (1000+)older and wiser has a maximum reputation! (1000+)older and wiser has a maximum reputation! (1000+)older and wiser has a maximum reputation! (1000+)older and wiser has a maximum reputation! (1000+)older and wiser has a maximum reputation! (1000+)older and wiser has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to older and wiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by ego View Post
Depends on the thread.. cant you figure out what has to remain burried?
Some threads are just classic, and like Ego says, it depends on the thread, some can run for months. Others die in a couple of days.
older and wiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2008, 06:03 AM   #6
menace
Privileged Member

menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to menace

Why would this be considered rude? I don't get it.

I think it's a good thing to have good threads revived. Mine in particular
Old 12-22-2008, 06:22 AM   #7
Door'sunlocked_c'monin
Privileged Member

Door'sunlocked_c'monin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Door'sunlocked_c'monin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Door'sunlocked_c'monin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Door'sunlocked_c'monin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Door'sunlocked_c'monin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Door'sunlocked_c'monin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Door'sunlocked_c'monin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Door'sunlocked_c'monin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Door'sunlocked_c'monin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Door'sunlocked_c'monin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Door'sunlocked_c'monin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Just remember, you'll never please everyone. I'm new here but I've been on chat boards for a long time.

If you drege up an old thread just to say something like "yeah me too" or "good point", yep, you'll know it wasn't the best idea. If you have a true and valid point, something to honestly contribute, I don't think most people will mind.

GL!

Door'sunlocked_c'monin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2008, 01:10 AM   #8
luvdozer

luvdozer Level 6 (600+)luvdozer Level 6 (600+)luvdozer Level 6 (600+)luvdozer Level 6 (600+)luvdozer Level 6 (600+)luvdozer Level 6 (600+)
Send a message via AIM to luvdozer Send a message via MSN to luvdozer Send a message via Yahoo to luvdozer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Door'sunlocked_c'monin View Post
Just remember, you'll never please everyone. I'm new here but I've been on chat boards for a long time.

If you drege up an old thread just to say something like "yeah me too" or "good point", yep, you'll know it wasn't the best idea. If you have a true and valid point, something to honestly contribute, I don't think most people will mind.

GL!
I think this is the important point. If you can submit a post that spurs further discussion, that should be fine no matter how old the thread might be. Adding a simple compliment to an ancient thread seems pointless.

The other area where it tends to cause friction is a very long thread where there was clearly an unpleasant argument. Forum fights can just go on and on no matter who moderates. When they finally die, most everyone is happy to see it buried. Having someone wake the sleeping dogs can certainly cause heartburn.
luvdozer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2008, 02:15 AM   #9
Tanya
Privileged Member

Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Yeah i think it depends on the topic, you don't want a million topics on "do you feel guilty" etc, i think replying to same topics about some things is fine
Old 12-23-2008, 08:17 PM   #10
GOATBOY
Privileged Member

GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via MSN to GOATBOY

not bothered, it does momentarily make me think that an old member is back, has me confused for a second, but I carry on with my life.