Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 04-09-2016, 11:59 AM   #1
jbs073

jbs073 Level 1 (100+)jbs073 Level 1 (100+)
Default Feminist Political Prisoners being enslaved and tortured by a Misogynist dictatorship

I have been chatting for a very long time with a Feminist partner about the fantasy and historical reality of a Misogynist Dictatorship subjecting Feminist political prisoners to sexual enslavement, torture and endless humiliation. It really gets her guilty how much it turns her on. I like the interaction and instant feedback. And tbh I just don't have it in me to turn it into an epic story. But I have so much notes from this chats, in such vivid graphic detail that I think it would be perfect for a story. I would like to forward these notes to a more experienced write, and we could work together into converting it into a story.
jbs073 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2016, 10:16 PM   #2
Omegaphallic

Omegaphallic Level 1 (100+)Omegaphallic Level 1 (100+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbs073 View Post
I have been chatting for a very long time with a Feminist partner about the fantasy and historical reality of a Misogynist Dictatorship subjecting Feminist political prisoners to sexual enslavement, torture and endless humiliation. It really gets her guilty how much it turns her on. I like the interaction and instant feedback. And tbh I just don't have it in me to turn it into an epic story. But I have so much notes from this chats, in such vivid graphic detail that I think it would be perfect for a story. I would like to forward these notes to a more experienced write, and we could work together into converting it into a story.
Brain storm you ideas, then break it down into 5 to six chapters.

Example Chapter Summary:

Chapter 1 a group of gorgeous wealthy Feminist Activists, think Emma Watson, gets captured by when trying to spread Feminism to country X. Maybe one feminist person chapter except this one. The captured Feminists are stripped, humiliated, and then put through a mock trial and sentanced to serve in various brothels/prisons.

Chapter 2. Pick one of your Feminist, and then depict who she is humiliated and raped, and decide stuff like does her body betray her some how? Does she cum, even though she doesn't want to, or is it pure hell, all suffering.

Chapter 2. focus on a different feminist, have her in a different scenerio like maybe she sentenced to fuck and suck homeless guys for acting like a snob towards the judge.

Chapter three. The next Feminist is handed over to drug cartels to pay for the Judges habit and then drugged and raped.

Chapter four, one tries to escape and is gangraped by cops hunting her down.

Chapter 5, another feminist is gangraped in a public square to send a message to outsiders about what happens to enemies of the state.

Chapter Six focuses on the ringleader of the Feminists, who the Dictator takes for himself, breaking her to his will and forcing her to admit that's nothing but a worthless cum dump with three holes for men to use, and that she belongs on her knees serving cock, she good for nothing else as a cock tease. Maybe have it broad cast to the nation. And when's done publicly raping her he tosses her into the crowd to enjoy, showing how he loves his people.

Also if you get stumped for sex positions, look up sex positiond and BDSM sex positions on google, cosmo is also a great source for sex position.

If when designing your feminists who want to design their look, don't be afraid to check fashion magazines if you want or do research on different female hair styles.

Also to make the Feminists more unique ask yourself what archtypes beyond powerful wealthy feminists they fall into. Maybe one is an elected official, another a rich heiress, another an actress, another a CEO, another Singer for example.

Still the best advise of all I can give you is BE CAREFUL, if she is a feminist who feels guilty about having submissive rape fantasies she maybe looking for someone to project that guilt onto, so be fucking careful with this chick, record everything, I can count the number of sane, trust worthy feminists on one hand with fingers to spare, and none of those women feel guilty about their submissive fantasies, and so BE CAREFUL, just some friendly advise.

Last edited by Omegaphallic; 05-15-2016 at 10:19 PM.
Omegaphallic is offline   Reply With Quote