Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 01-26-2009, 06:12 AM   #21
menace
Privileged Member

menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to menace

What a fantastic idea!

I never thought about raping a mentally unstable girl, but now I'm thinking, why not?

There are plenty of good looking chick with mental illnesses, and the plus is that no one will believe her word over mine
Old 01-26-2009, 11:00 PM   #22
TwistedMaster
Privileged Member

TwistedMaster has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TwistedMaster has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TwistedMaster has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TwistedMaster has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TwistedMaster has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TwistedMaster has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TwistedMaster has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TwistedMaster has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TwistedMaster has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TwistedMaster has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TwistedMaster has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to TwistedMaster Send a message via Yahoo to TwistedMaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaggirl View Post

ADORe the "i love you lets get married " fantasy mentioned. has been a favourite one of mine, definetely much more humiliating and creepy.. forced marraige nad pregnancy.. *sigh*
You should come to Boston some time when you have a few weeks to spare...
Old 01-27-2009, 06:23 PM   #23
gaggirl
* yawn *

gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

never thought about Boston.... Florida or new york or california. sanfransisco yes... maybe you should just find me there
gaggirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2009, 07:36 PM   #24
TwistedMaster
Privileged Member

TwistedMaster has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TwistedMaster has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TwistedMaster has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TwistedMaster has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TwistedMaster has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TwistedMaster has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TwistedMaster has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TwistedMaster has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TwistedMaster has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TwistedMaster has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TwistedMaster has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to TwistedMaster Send a message via Yahoo to TwistedMaster

Now that sounds like a plan
Old 01-27-2009, 11:17 PM   #25
cryptic
Trapped by the darkness

cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistedMaster View Post
I just got done re-watching the Dark Knight, and yeah... The Joker. That is all.
mmm...God yes.

Being kidnapped by him would be an awesome birthday present.

(*cold shower time*)

- True Blood themesong

"So hungry
For the one understanding
Looking for a token
Of blood or tenderness..."
- Suzanne Vega

Anal rapists are fucking assholes.
cryptic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2009, 12:57 PM   #26
drmephisto

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaggirl View Post
never thought about Boston.... Florida or new york or california. sanfransisco yes... maybe you should just find me there
Come on to Florida Gaggy, will show you a terrifying, uhhh, terrific time!
Old 01-28-2009, 06:11 PM   #27
gaggirl
* yawn *

gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

lol

so I could start off terified in FLorida and disappear somewhere in Boston.. awesome!

hey I was thinking last night, where my army man post traumatic stress disorder thing comes from. I once knew a very screwed up army man AWOL staying at our party rental. I wasnt much into politics when I was an ignorant druggy little teenager, but a blind bat could see he was seriously screwed in the hed from whatever stuff hed witnessed while on duty in south africa in the 80s.

this guy would gofrom hating me because im white to wanting to fuck me to hating my best friend he was screwing because she was black and "classless" but then thorught she was perfect and better than me, all these atttiudes would happen within a few minutes. he was such an angry mental good looking fit man!

he would have been a terrifying angry screwd in the head rapist
gaggirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2009, 07:21 PM   #28
Sociopath

Sociopath can only hope to improve

ive had fantasies of raping Casey Anthony (a Psychopathik girl in real life) since I laid my eyes on her. With her sexy ass
Sociopath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2009, 12:24 PM   #29
TwistedMaster
Privileged Member

With the "I love you" rapist fantasy... anyone else think of this guy from Heroes? I loved his character.
Old 01-31-2009, 12:29 PM   #30
mollymolotov666

i want to rape casey anthony just for what she did to her kid. i am a submissive, but i want to hurt her. i want to hurt casey so badly. it wouldn't even be for sexual gratification for myself. i just want to fuck her with broken beer bottle for something. i want to break her. i want to make her want to die for killing her baby.

<wow that was dark>
Old 01-31-2009, 12:31 PM   #31
mollymolotov666

although. . .stockholms syndrome is a turn on for me. anyone familiar with it? i want my rapist to be so good, i love him for hurting me, lol.
Old 01-31-2009, 12:35 PM   #32
TwistedMaster
Privileged Member

Definitely plays a part in my fantasies... Use some brainwashing tricks... association and reinforcement...

Give her "choices" about what I'll do to her next, and then taunt her, telling her how she chose what was happening to her... Force her to beg for it... Make her orgasm against her will over and over...

And since she's captive, be totally sweet and nice when I'm not raping her... confuse her by being both gentle and sadistic by turns.

Ahem... As Jayne would say, I'll be in my bunk...
Old 01-31-2009, 12:51 PM   #33
mollymolotov666

Default sooo horny. . .

sounds good. . .my place or yours, lol. jk. or am i?

um, yeah, u just listed a big fantasy of mine. i want to be broken, mind control style. twist my words, confuse me, beat me into submission, starve me, keep reminding who's boss. . .
Old 01-31-2009, 01:02 PM   #34
TwistedMaster
Privileged Member

Don't forget keeping you totally isolated, so that you must rely on me for everything you need
Old 01-31-2009, 01:11 PM   #35
mollymolotov666

how could i forget? lol. knowing only you. you become the center of my world. you feed me, clothe me (if u want to), be kind to me when it suits you, abuse me at will, do you practice sensory deprivation?
Old 01-31-2009, 01:14 PM   #36
TwistedMaster
Privileged Member

Not extreme, but when I wasn't using you, I'd leave you in a locked room, with no windows, no control over the lights, no decorations or any features except for the bed I'd fuck you on... and a cold stone floor, so you either have to take the discomfort of that, or sleep in the bed I rape you in...
Old 01-31-2009, 01:19 PM   #37
mollymolotov666

what if you could keep me as your pet? what would day one be like for me? naturally, we'd be going with the "rape" mentality. . .
Old 01-31-2009, 01:29 PM   #38
TwistedMaster
Privileged Member

I don't want to derail this thread too much more, so I'll reply in pm
Old 01-31-2009, 01:32 PM   #39
mollymolotov666

good idea, lol
Old 02-04-2009, 06:14 PM   #40
cryptic
Trapped by the darkness

cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mollymolotov666 View Post
although. . .stockholms syndrome is a turn on for me. anyone familiar with it? i want my rapist to be so good, i love him for hurting me, lol.
Yes, yes, yes.

My favourite.

There's nothing like the thought of being so utterly controlled by someone - becoming so obsessed with knowing what's going on in their head so you can please them and avoid the torture - that one day you wake up and realise, "I've actually become so attuned to this person's needs that i have developed empathy for them; a spiritual connection. I have become dependent on the very torment I was once trying to avoid."

Actually, it's a terrifying thought. Makes me feel a little sick just thinking about it.
But very addictively intriguing, too.

Yay for conflicting desires, i guess...

(*laughs* Being screwed up is fun)

- True Blood themesong

"So hungry
For the one understanding
Looking for a token
Of blood or tenderness..."
- Suzanne Vega

Anal rapists are fucking assholes.
cryptic is offline   Reply With Quote