Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Idle Talk
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 12-21-2008, 03:47 AM   #21
dark_d3viant
Privileged Member

dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sierra View Post
There are people who have been on the board for six months, been the subject of huge controversy, maybe received a warning or even been banned - and they have 2-3,000 of rep. Others who have been good members for years don't have anywhere near that much. Don't we think there's something wrong there?
I agree... as I'm one of those few lol. Maybe because I don't like to post pics of my boobs/butt/blah blah blah every 10 mins? Hmm.. maybe I should? whatever. I prefer to have +rep for a good response to a thread or starting a good thread anyway (which happens near enough never these days ). The system is quite skewed. People will fight on these boards, well actually on any boards... I just have noticed they fight much more these days. Hence burying my head in the sand so to speak.. I come here to relax and talk rape, not start virtually bitch-slapping and so on.

I'm not even sure if changing the way rep goes would help much. I think maybe RB has gotten very popular and a lot of faces are in & and out, much like it would be in comparison to a club getting a boost of customers, more people = more possibility of fights/drama etc, even if there are a ton more posts.

heehee.. LOOK it's my TITS --> (.)(.). I expect a boost in rep, or I think I'm going to cry

xx
dark_d3viant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2008, 06:56 AM   #22
menace
Privileged Member

menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to menace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sierra View Post
I'll weigh in for NOT making it anonymous

If we are going to use the rep thing at all, people who give out neg rep should have the cajones to own up to it. Yeah, you get some "back at ya" neg repping but who cares? Yeah, it causes some fights, but at least you're fighting with the right person.

I give out WAY more positive rep than I do negative rep. It's a nice way to say "good job" to someone without interrupting a thread or going through the whole PM routine. I would hate it if that was made anonymous, too.

I have to agree with Becka on one thing...the repping thing has gotten WAY out of control. There are people who have been on the board for six months, been the subject of huge controversy, maybe received a warning or even been banned - and they have 2-3,000 of rep. Others who have been good members for years don't have anywhere near that much. Don't we think there's something wrong there?
There is actually a good solution for that. Making the repping itself anonymous, but allowing a comment option!
Old 12-22-2008, 02:48 AM   #23
theDarkOne
Banned

Location: Never gonna give you up,Never gonna let you down,Never gonna run around and desert you.
theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by menace View Post
There is actually a good solution for that. Making the repping itself anonymous, but allowing a comment option!
But then you are going to see a ton of threads titled"Who gave me Negative rep?"
theDarkOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2008, 02:55 AM   #24
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Sternenlied

Well, two things are for certain:

1) No matter which way we organize the reputation system there will always be disadvantages.

2) People will always find a reason to fight, argue, cause trouble, whatever, ... if they want to. Changing the reputation system to anonymous isn't going to change that.

In my time on RB I have given negative reputation maybe two or three times since I prefer to either just ignore the simple twits or call someone out in the appropriate thread, answering their post if I dislike it so much - or just want to have some fun with a moron that is.

However: There are no "good old times" ...
There have always been troubles. The nature of those troubles is all that really changes. To a degree the intensity as well but that's a natural development wherever more and more people come together. Members have come, members have left - that progress continues. Sometimes the scale shifts to more morons coming than leaving. It will pass.

Concerning the rep system: It's the members that cause trouble, not the system.
I've received a LOT of negative reputation during my time here but I never felt the need to march to war over it or hunt down these members to the end of the board. Same goes for several other members.
An idiot however is an idiot and will always find a way and an excuse to attack people and try to disrupt something others like.

I seriously don't see people changing their behaviour simply because the reputation system goes anonymous.
If you want to give members negative reputation at least have the guts to stand for it.
Old 12-22-2008, 04:06 AM   #25
touriquet2001
please delete

touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

good points in here . thank you to all that have replied . you've help me alot . especially thank you menace for making this thread .

at first i thought menace meant for it to be just rep and nothing else . no saying who gave or took it , no comments left with it . i still don't mind that idea . but i can see where it would cause problems also .

really the only thing i'd like changed is the having to leave a comment when you -rep . i don't do it alot , but i'd like it to be like +rep and just be able to do it . and no , i don't mind saying i did it or it showing that i did .

Last edited by touriquet2001; 12-22-2008 at 04:21 PM.
touriquet2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2008, 05:56 AM   #26
menace
Privileged Member

menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to menace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sternenlied View Post
Well, two things are for certain:

1) No matter which way we organize the reputation system there will always be disadvantages.
... and all we can do is choose which disadvantages are less harmful. I think my sugestion is, but you're free to disagree.

Quote:
2) People will always find a reason to fight, argue, cause trouble, whatever, ... if they want to. Changing the reputation system to anonymous isn't going to change that.
Let them. But let them fight over something at least marginally meaningful, like weather it's better to be liberal or conservative, goth or emo etc. Those arguments have, however slight, a chance to resolve themselves instead of perpetuating into a personal war of insults.

[QUOTE]In my time on RB I have given negative reputation maybe two or three times since I prefer to either just ignore the simple twits or call someone out in the appropriate thread, answering their post if I dislike it so much - or just want to have some fun with a moron that is.

Quote:
However: There are no "good old times" ...
There have always been troubles. The nature of those troubles is all that really changes. To a degree the intensity as well but that's a natural development wherever more and more people come together. Members have come, members have left - that progress continues. Sometimes the scale shifts to more morons coming than leaving. It will pass.
I hope you're right.

Quote:
Concerning the rep system: It's the members that cause trouble, not the system.
I've received a LOT of negative reputation during my time here but I never felt the need to march to war over it or hunt down these members to the end of the board. Same goes for several other members.
An idiot however is an idiot and will always find a way and an excuse to attack people and try to disrupt something others like.

I seriously don't see people changing their behaviour simply because the reputation system goes anonymous.
If you want to give members negative reputation at least have the guts to stand for it.
And I do, but I would like to point out this has nothing to do with me being affected by this issue. I have no problem with it. When I neg rep (rarely), I always say why.