Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 01-10-2008, 09:58 AM   #1
menace
Privileged Member

menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to menace
Default Fear during abduction Q

Now here's a fantasy scenario that came to me while I was off and I wanted to know what the female members thought of it. I'll only ask the first half of the question now, and the rest after I get some good comments.
So here it is:

You are kidnapped by a stranger and taken away. You have a pretty good idea of where he's taking you and what he plans do to you when you get there. Turns out you were right about the location. A desolate place with no one in sight, nothing special about it.

EXCEPT for one thing. A freshly dug empty grave just a few feet away!

How do you react? Paralyzed with fear or high on adrenaline? Fighting or begging for your life?
Old 01-15-2008, 06:32 AM   #2
Sephy

Without the grave in this scene, I would always consider ways I might appease my abductor, even as I fought him off. I would struggle as much internally trying to control my fear, my anger, my emotions... to calculate my chances of getting released, of just surviving the situation. I would fight... I would beg... I would keep trying one thing after another to get out of this without serious physical and mental harm.

With that empty grave in the scenario, it's entirely different. I'd say all bets are off. Any options or illusions of hope I might have had to cling to are totally gone. I would think about how much work and time it took someone (presumably him) to dig that grave and for what purpose... to serve as a threat that would go unusued? No, not very likely. Nobody would do all that just for effect if he didn't intend to dispose of a body at the end. I would be so filled with despair at the realization that my life is over, there would be no fighting, no begging.
Old 01-15-2008, 07:41 AM   #3
zazie

zazie has initial reputation

Honestly, I think I'd fight a lot harder and more viciously. Because there'd be a point in a normal abduction/rape situation where I'd at least think about not fighting any more so I didn't get hurt too bad. But with the grave, I'd assume my choices were get away or die, so I'd fight like hell. That's reality, though.

The idea is a turn-on, and in my fantasies I don't react that way. In my fantasies, I realize I'm doomed and freeze up, letting him do what he wants to me. I don't like to think about seriously defending myself and losing; either a token struggle, being incapacitated, or just giving up.

So, when do we get the second half?
zazie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2008, 11:46 PM   #4
Rogue
Immoral Irishman

Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Interesting question, I find it hot when a woman is being raped and she knows this man is a serial killer, so the fact that he will be the last man ever to have her will run through her head. If I was a woman, I'd be pretty horrified at that thought. There is no psychology you can use to avoid being killed, because the murder is the inevitable part, so really you'd have nothing to lose by fighting. He might grab a knife/gun the second he cums, and you're pinned down at this point. I don't think it'd be a good idea to plan an escape when the rape is over.
Old 01-16-2008, 09:47 AM   #5
christine

christine has initial reputation

That's really my worst nightmare... being buried living...
I'm thrilled just when I think about it... I don't know what I would do... probably go crazy and try to escape... If that wasn't possible, then beg and do anything he wanted...

Once I was in a similar situation just without the grave. It was a rape roleplay that we wanted to make very realistic and hard. My boyfriend had some ideas to make it really horrifying. It was a rainy summer night and he took me into a forest! (First I didn't want to make this roleplay, because I'm very much scared in the dark. But finally he persuaded me, he told me that it would be better that the best thriller I've ever seen...)
Sure, I was full of adrenaline as he dragged me deeper into the forest. I was gagged and my hands were tied behind my back, so I had no chance to escape. It was exciting too, but at the same time I had a bad feeling. He had a burglar mask over his head and told me things like "final station, baby, this is your last hour..." So the whole thing was not just about raping me but also about life or death.
First I was sure, it was just a game, but then the bad feeling was getting worse. I was already thinking about movies where the heroine is deceived by a serial killer who pretends to be a very nice man...
The whole thing was like a bad dream... it was getting really bad, he dragged me further and I could hardly go in my highheels, and with the gag in my mouth I had to breathe though my nose. The sexual excitement was lost, I felt only doubt and fear. And when he finally stopped, I was already looking around if there is a grave! It rained and he had a dark raincoat on, and that made him look like the "death"... I was really afraid that he could kill me. I saw no grave, but it was dark so I coudn't be sure about that. Then he pushed me to the ground, tied my feet and ripped and cut off my clothes. He told me: "be prepared for your last fuck baby"
I remember only I was thinking "fuck me as you like, any way you like, just don't kill me" It was like a prayer or a last wish.
Then he pulled a plastic bag over my head and I thought I go crazy. I tried to free myself as wild as I could, I was totally in panic and though it was my end. Well about that I have already written in some topic about breath control or so...

Ok, thats my experience and I can tell you it was really bad... funnily afterwards I felt some kind of satisfaction, and now when I write about it I feel some excitement. But I don't want to repeat it as a victim, I just think about it as a story, or a movie...

On the other hand, for my bf it was one of his best f*ck ever. He told me he would repeat it every day when I like. No, thank you, one time was enough...
Old 01-17-2008, 07:16 AM   #6
ezzdx
Banned

ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)

Are you was with this man!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 24.jpg (41.3 KB, 662 views)
ezzdx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2008, 01:35 PM   #7
Jasmine
Privileged Member

Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Survival becomes the greatest instinct. At this point, the victim has nothing to lose. In a regular rape scenario, one would have the opportunity to reason with, cajole or wait for the opportunity to escape. However, not knowing when the attacker will kill her, she has no choice but to try and kill him first.
Jasmine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2008, 02:42 PM   #8
SecretObsession
Passion's Playtoy

SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I agree! I would fight for my life!!! Even if there was no grave I'd fight, but I wouldn't have such an overwhelming feeling of imminent death
SecretObsession is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2008, 05:49 PM   #9
menace
Privileged Member

menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

OK, part 2:

After all is done with and the abductor got his rocks off, it turns out it was only a threat. Apparently, he likes his victims kicking and screaming all the while, and this seemed a great way to spring such reactions. And yes Sephy, it is a lot of work to be just a threat... if used only on one girl

Now, are you more relieved by the fact you survived, or vexed by the fact you just been raped?

Also, how would you feel about the introduction of this detail in an (online) roleplay?

Last edited by menace; 01-21-2008 at 05:55 PM. Reason: brackets
menace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2008, 05:33 AM   #10
zazie

zazie has initial reputation

Initially, I'd be more relieved that I survived. In the long run, I'd get upset about all he did to me, but at first there'd be this tremendous sense of relief that I was not going to die.

In online roleplays, I'm horribly creepy, because it lets me explore all the stuff that's kind of, sort of, maybe arousing, while ignoring all the practical consequences. So nearly any time there's a threat hanging over my head, part of me wants to go there and see what the really horrible option would be like. So I'd find the grave kind of hot, but distracting if it was only a threat.
zazie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2008, 03:33 AM   #11
christine

christine has initial reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by menace View Post
Apparently, he likes his victims kicking and screaming all the while, and this seemed a great way to spring such reactions.
Also my boyfriend gets totally turned on if I struggle hard in our rape roleplays. After this "thriller" in the forest he told me, the best for him was that I haven't stop struggling when he entered me. (Normally, when we play so, I can't fight any more when he is in me, I just enjoy being "his" and try to get my own satisfaction.)
Sometimes he asks me to imagine the rapist was someone I very much dislike (eg. our bad-faced fat neighbour), so that I resist more during our play... This is really a mean thing and the first time we played so, I got several bruises I struggled so hard, but even so when he entered me and was laying uppon me I wasnt able to fight any more. I really wanted to please my bf, so I tried to imagine hard that this fat guy was raping me, and it was a very bad feeling, but even so I somehow lost my power. All I could do was some wiggling and moaning.
I wonder if this is so with everybody? Whats your experience? Does anyone have such imagination-games during rape roleplay?

But back to the original question: I would be happy that I survied. Surely it would be bad (I was never raped in reality) but now I think I would be glad that my life is spared.
Old 01-27-2008, 11:54 PM   #12
slavegirl

slavegirl has initial reputation

Definately fight it may be your only chance. Either or get away or don't but at least you tried.
slavegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2008, 01:00 AM   #13
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

HELL NO! Thats not fun at all! I have a deep fear of being buried alive, I'm clausterphobic. Hell no, I'd claw his eyes out!
ChiTownHoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2008, 01:01 AM   #14
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ezzdx View Post
Are you was with this man!
The Undertaker's hot
Old 01-30-2008, 07:52 AM   #15
menace
Privileged Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiTownHoney View Post
HELL NO! Thats not fun at all! I have a deep fear of being buried alive, I'm clausterphobic. Hell no, I'd claw his eyes out!
So you would be less afraid if you were buried dead?
Old 01-31-2008, 12:00 AM   #16
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

Quote:
Originally Posted by menace View Post
So you would be less afraid if you were buried dead?
Yes