Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 06-14-2006, 03:11 AM   #1
pravjey

pravjey has initial reputation
Default Pregnancy

Hey there,

What does anyone think about getting some pregnant through rape? And the victim is always pro-life so they can't get an abortion on principle. To me, that seems like the ultimate imposition of power and degradation.

Pravjey
pravjey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2006, 03:21 AM   #2
clan_hunter

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by pravjey
Hey there,

What does anyone think about getting some pregnant through rape? And the victim is always pro-life so they can't get an abortion on principle. To me, that seems like the ultimate imposition of power and degradation.

Pravjey

F**k that, these days you will end up with the victim knocking on the door wanting maintenance payments, now 3/4 of your wages goes to paying for a kid you don't get to see, then when the kids 13 years old, the girl will knock on the door as they have run away from "mum" and want somewhere to live as "mum doesn't understand me", the kid will start stealing from you to feed her crack habit, she will bring her mates around while you are out and trash the house with a party, she will end up pregnant at 14 years old and you have to sleep in the lounge as your room has become the babys room, waaaa waaa wwaaa cries the baby all night long .........

"fuck this i will hand myself in and go to jail instead"
Old 06-14-2006, 08:19 AM   #3
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I did a custom story for a user where knocking his wife up was the idea. I am currently working on a second story for the him with the plot of knocking her up again. From chatting with him; the idea is to have more kids through the same plan. Of course this is fantsy land.
Throatdagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2006, 08:36 AM   #4
pravjey

Quote:
Originally Posted by clan_hunter
F**k that, these days you will end up with the victim knocking on the door wanting maintenance payments, now 3/4 of your wages goes to paying for a kid you don't get to see, then when the kids 13 years old, the girl will knock on the door as they have run away from "mum" and want somewhere to live as "mum doesn't understand me", the kid will start stealing from you to feed her crack habit, she will bring her mates around while you are out and trash the house with a party, she will end up pregnant at 14 years old and you have to sleep in the lounge as your room has become the babys room, waaaa waaa wwaaa cries the baby all night long .........

"fuck this i will hand myself in and go to jail instead"
Clanhunter, the whole point about fantasy is that you don't worry about this shit!

Anyway, in fantasyworld, the teenage daughter knocking on the rapist father's door for a place to stay could work to his advantage
Old 06-14-2006, 09:25 AM   #5
clan_hunter

Quote:
Clanhunter, the whole point about fantasy is that you don't worry about this shit!

Anyway, in fantasyworld, the teenage daughter knocking on the rapist father's door for a place to stay could work to his advantage

ohhh brother (shakes his head) - I really do think you missed the point with my post, i was taking the piss, it was a joke, a piss take to how the world works today, good god i was not making a real serious point. Geeez

As to raping my own daughter. Nah thats not my cup of tea.

Last edited by clan_hunter; 06-14-2006 at 09:30 AM.
Old 06-14-2006, 10:38 AM   #6
Rheostatic
Rape Board Chancellor

Rheostatic Level 7 (700+)Rheostatic Level 7 (700+)Rheostatic Level 7 (700+)Rheostatic Level 7 (700+)Rheostatic Level 7 (700+)Rheostatic Level 7 (700+)Rheostatic Level 7 (700+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by clan_hunter
ohhh brother (shakes his head) - I really do think you missed the point with my post, i was taking the piss, it was a joke, a piss take to how the world works today, good god i was not making a real serious point. Geeez
Good to hear. I was starting to think you needed some help with developing your fantasies

I've actually thought that this might make a good premise for a movie. Woman is raped by an unknown stranger from her community. Becomes pregnant and has the child. Rapist also learns of the pregnancy and takes an interest in his child. He moves close to the woman and her child so he can follow their lives.

The climax (no pun intended) would be the eventual confrontation with his child. Maybe the kid ends up needing a bone marrow transplant, and he comes foward to be tested to save his child's life. How would the mother and kid react to his presence? Would they want a relationship with him.

OK, so, maybe a made for TV movie with Melissa Gilbert. But I think it's still an intriguing premise.

Last edited by Rheostatic; 06-14-2006 at 10:47 AM.
Rheostatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2006, 02:07 PM   #7
Rogue
Immoral Irishman

Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I've often thought about a movie like that too, mine is more a rape version of the film Levity. Rather than just following their lives, he becomes a part of them, under a different name, looking for redemption.
Rogue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2006, 02:47 PM   #8
Jasper

Jasper Level 6 (600+)Jasper Level 6 (600+)Jasper Level 6 (600+)Jasper Level 6 (600+)Jasper Level 6 (600+)Jasper Level 6 (600+)

Quote:
Hey there,

Pravjey
Sounds exciting.

Particularly if the rapist comes back and does her again anally when she's about three or four months gone
Jasper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2006, 03:02 PM   #9
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Yuck, beh Farsi chi misheh?
Old 06-14-2006, 03:49 PM   #10
pravjey

Quote:
Originally Posted by somedude
Yuck, beh Farsi chi misheh?
I don't know what language that is but I am guessing that it is Farsi and I am guessing it translates as: "Yuck, but each to his own".

Is that right?
Old 06-14-2006, 04:09 PM   #11
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
I don't know what language that is but I am guessing that it is Farsi and I am guessing it translates as: "Yuck, but each to his own".

Is that right?
Næh, mæmnunæm keh porsidi!
Old 06-14-2006, 07:51 PM   #12
Stalker

Stalker has initial reputation

Yeah, I've had that sort of fantasy before myself. Take a stuck up bitch that you know is rabidly pro-life and rape her repeatedly. Another twist is to hold her captive somewhere. I'd rape her at every oppurtunity and only let her go once I know that she is pregnant. A similar idea would be to kidnap a teenage girl, rape her till she's pregnant and then keep her until its too late for her to get an abortion.
Stalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2006, 08:08 PM   #13
virginfantasy

im really against abortion, so i think id have the baby. itd be hard to look it in the eyes every day and say you love him, but itd be even harder for me to demolish an innocent human being that couldnt help what happened .
Old 06-14-2006, 08:09 PM   #14
virginfantasy

and stalker! my goodness thats violent! gotta remember to stay away from you LOL
Old 06-14-2006, 10:09 PM   #15
Stalker

Stalker has initial reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by virginfantasy
and stalker! my goodness thats violent! gotta remember to stay away from you LOL
Oh thats rather tame for me actually.

I actually rather like the thought of raping the poor girl even while she's pregnant with our 'love' child. I'd definetly keep raping my pregnant captive for at least the first 3 or 4 months. After that I'd probably just make her suck my dick several times a day. I'd make damn sure she swallowed to; can't waste all that protein!
Stalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2006, 10:16 PM   #16
joey

joey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)joey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)joey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)joey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)joey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)joey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)joey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)joey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)joey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)joey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)joey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Have often fantasized about a nice suburban white couple trying to start a family. The wife
is raped and becomes pregnant. She's afraid to tell her husband and goes through the agony
of carrying for nine months not knowing if the father is her loving husband or the rapist. The
big day comes and a healthy baby arrives. But it has brown eyes, hers are blue and hubby's are grey. Uh Oh!
joey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2006, 11:00 PM   #17
virginfantasy

so, stalker, what would you do if you saw me walking alone down a dark alleyt at night? just curious.....
Old 06-15-2006, 02:34 PM   #18
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

If people are gonna debate assisted suicide, abortion, animal testing and the death penalty it gets moved to idle talk! I split off that portion of the thread and sent it to idle talk! This section is about rape! Rape! Rape!! RAPE!!!
Old 09-09-2007, 03:59 AM   #19
RiddenRaw
Banned

RiddenRaw Level 1 (100+)RiddenRaw Level 1 (100+)
Default rape twins

Quote:
Hey there,

Pravjey
BANNED
You have been warned about the Board Rules in the past. Please review them before you rejoin us.

Last edited by Becka; 09-09-2007 at 09:19 AM. Reason: NO UNDERAGE or REAL RAPE REFERENCES!!
RiddenRaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2007, 10:11 AM   #20
jennysub
Privileged Member

jennysub has initial reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to jennysub

I think you raise the child to be a good person and to love the person they become.
jennysub is offline   Reply With Quote