Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Extreme Sex > BDSM Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 01-13-2020, 08:25 AM   #1341
Brismer
Privileged Member

Brismer has initial reputation
Default 119 Bondage - Rush of Pain

Bondage - Rush of Pain

Description: Goldie's petite body gets chained to the floor in a sitting position.Every limb and her neck is chained to make her as helpless as possible. The torment comes quickly and the room is filled with her screams. She acted like this was all new to her, but this slut settled in to the pain as easily as I slid my fingers in her soaking wet pussy. We continue through the day, experimenting with different kinds of punishment and suffering. Each ends with ...

Cast: Goldie Glock
Tags: BDSM, Blonde, Bondage, bottom, Corporal Punishment, Domination, Fingering, Handler, Humiliation, Latin, Metal Bondage, natural boobs, Pain, Petite, shaved
Date: December 25, 2015

Size: 570.12 MB / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 960x540 / Duration: 00:52:01

Bondage - Rush of Pain
Brismer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2020, 11:25 AM   #1342
Brismer
Privileged Member

Default 12 Bondage - Red Head Slut Gets Destroyed in Diabolical Bondage

Bondage - Red Head Slut Gets Destroyed in Diabolical Bondage

Description: Maya is kneeling on a box with her hands and neck locked into place with cold steel shackles connected to more steel. Her feet are also incapacitated because of the unforgiving steel device that holds her body captive. A big red gag is shoved in her mouth, and then clothespins are added to the perfectly sadistic spots on her body that hurt the most. The Pope breaks out his cat and starts his target practice to see if he can knock off the pins one...

Cast: Maya Kendrick
Tags: BDSM, Bondage, Brunette, Clothespins, Corporal Punishment, Curvy, Dildo, Domination, Feet, Fingering, Gag, Handler, Humiliation, Leather, Metal Bondage
Date: July 25, 2019

Size: 611.12 MB / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 960x540 / Duration: 00:55:45

Bondage - Red Head Slut Gets Destroyed in Diabolical Bondage
Old 01-13-2020, 02:26 PM   #1343
Brismer
Privileged Member

Default 120 Bondage - Tattooed Pain Slut Begs to Suffer in Diabolical Devices

Bondage - Tattooed Pain Slut Begs to Suffer in Diabolical Devices

Description: This is Lily's first time in the castle and we want to ensure she remembers it forever. She is put in our devices and given the full treatment. Her body is stretched, bent, and almost broken from the hard steel. All of her body is abused as much as she is willing to endure, and her pussy and ass are fucked until she is having squirting orgasms!!

Cast: Lily Lane, The Pope
Tags: BDSM, big dick, Big Tits, Bondage, bottom, brunet, Brunette, Corporal Punishment, Domination, fake boobs, Fingering, Handler, Humiliation, Latin, Metal Bondage
Date: December 18, 2015

Size: 631.41 MB / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 960x540 / Duration: 00:57:36

Bondage - Tattooed Pain Slut Begs to Suffer in Diabolical Devices
Old 01-13-2020, 05:25 PM   #1344
Brismer
Privileged Member

Default 121 Bondage - Filling The Void

Bondage - Filling The Void

Description: I've known Lily for years and it's always a treat when she comes and shoots for me. We have a deep connection because we both love to play together and this hard. There is a chemistry that is clear and that's the reason her shoots are so fucking hot!! We have her in wooden stocks, a suspension with leather and chains, a brutal back bend, and in a straight jacket getting manhandled. She is terrorized with extreme torment and made to have mind blow...

Cast: Lily LaBeau, The Pope
Tags: BDSM, big dick, Blonde, Bondage, brunet, Chains, Corporal Punishment, Domination, Extreme Torment, Fingering, Handler, Humiliation, Leather, Metal Bondage, mixed
Date: December 11, 2015

Size: 625.02 MB / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 960x540 / Duration: 00:57:01

Bondage - Filling The Void
Old 01-13-2020, 08:25 PM   #1345
Brismer
Privileged Member

Default 122 Bondage - Asian Assault

Bondage - Asian Assault

Description: Mia gets fitted for the devices that will be restraining her upon her arrival. Thew final adjustments have been mad and now it's time to lock her into them. The first has her standing with one leg pulled up and her hands above her head. The next has her in a doggy position and the final one has her in a back bend on the floor. All of them were designed to expose certain parts of her body so that were easy to access and torment. All of them had a ...

Cast: Mia Little, The Pope
Tags: Asian, BDSM, big dick, black hair, Bondage, brunet, Corporal Punishment, Domination, fake boobs, Fingering, Handler, Humiliation, Metal Bondage, shaped, Straight
Date: December 4, 2015

Size: 609.86 MB / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 960x540 / Duration: 00:55:38

Bondage - Asian Assault
Old 01-13-2020, 11:25 PM   #1346
Brismer
Privileged Member

Default 123 Bondage - Cherry Torn's True Colors

Bondage - Cherry Torn's True Colors

Description: Cherry Torn is the filthiest masochist around. She plays the top role other places, but today we get to see her in all of her masochistic submissive glory. Her neck is secured to the floor with a steel hinged collar; control the head and you control the body. I't minimal but effective in making her helpless. It doesn't take long before we see the real slut in Cherry emerge as she is destroyed in the first scene.
The next scene stays on track with...

Cast: Cherry Torn, The Pope
Tags: BDSM, big dick, Bondage, brunet, Collar, Corporal Punishment, Domination, Fingering, Handler, Humiliation, Metal Bondage, natural boobs, other hair color, Pain, Pain Slut
Date: November 27, 2015

Size: 651.64 MB / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 960x540 / Duration: 00:59:27

Bondage - Cherry Torn's True Colors
Old 01-14-2020, 02:25 AM   #1347
Brismer
Privileged Member

Default 124 Bondage - Fresh Meat - Virginia Tunnels - Testing Limits

Bondage - Fresh Meat - Virginia Tunnels - Testing Limits

Description: This hard bodied slut comes to us as fresh as they come. She doesn't know what her limits are because she's so new that she hasn't experienced enough to know what she likes and dislikes. We restrain her in rigid steel and get to work on finding out what makes this slut tick, or in this case squirt.
Her pussy is dripping wet before I get my hands on her. She is so turned on at the idea of being completely helpless that her pussy juice is running d...

Cast: Virginia Tunnels, The Pope
Tags: BDSM, big dick, Big Tits, Blindfold, Bondage, bottom, brunet, Brunette, Corporal Punishment, Domination, fake boobs, Feet, Fingering, Handler, Humiliation
Date: November 20, 2015

Size: 579.25 MB / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 960x540 / Duration: 00:52:51

Bondage - Fresh Meat - Virginia Tunnels - Testing Limits
Old 01-14-2020, 05:25 AM   #1348
Brismer
Privileged Member

Default 125 Bondage - 19 Year Old Danger!

Bondage - 19 Year Old Danger!

Description: Abella is what every real sadist looks for in a submissive. She craves to be helpless, to suffer and enjoy doing it as much as you enjoy making her, and most importantly she needs it to feel human. She is pushed to her limits in grueling bondage positions. Her entire body is tested with extreme torment, and her pussy is exploited to torment her more with screaming orgasms.

Cast: Abella Danger, The Pope
Tags: 19-Year-Old, BDSM, big dick, Bondage, bottom, brunet, Brunette, Caning, Corporal Punishment, Daylight Savings, Director's Picks: JP The Pope, Domination, Extreme Torment, Fingering, Flogging
Date: November 13, 2015

Size: 649.21 MB / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 960x540 / Duration: 00:59:13

Bondage - 19 Year Old Danger!
Old 01-14-2020, 08:25 AM   #1349
Brismer
Privileged Member

Default 126 Bondage - Helpless Whore Begs For More

Bondage - Helpless Whore Begs For More

Description: We begin with Missy locked into a neck trap that allows me to move her around as I need to. There are three stations that I have set up to torment her in. Front and center allow me to issue extreme punishment, the left is a clamp that can be applied anywhere, and on the right is a dildo set for fuck her throat and be used as a gag.
The second position puts Missy's ass in the air to abuse and punish. Her arms are spread out and locked to the floor...

Cast: Missy Minks, The Pope
Tags: BDSM, big dick, Bondage, brunet, Brunette, Corporal Punishment, Dildo, Domination, Fingering, Flogging, Gag, Handler, Humiliation, Metal Bondage, natural boobs
Date: November 6, 2015

Size: 691.68 MB / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 960x540 / Duration: 01:03:06

Bondage - Helpless Whore Begs For More
Old 01-14-2020, 11:25 AM   #1350
Brismer
Privileged Member

Default 127 Bondage - Helpless Slut Tormented and Massive Squirting Orgasms!!

Bondage - Helpless Slut Tormented and Massive Squirting Orgasms!!

Description: Daisy shows up with a little surprise for me. It was my birthday, so I decided I wanted to torment someone as a gift to myself and Daisy was who I wanted. This meant I was going to do what I wanted to her. I was going to have my way with her and she didn't have to like it. She suffered through extreme foot torment, hot wax, brutal floggings, sensory deprivation, electrical shock and mind fucking. Her reward was to have so many squirting orgasms t...

Cast: Daisy Ducati, The Pope
Tags: BDSM, big dick, Bondage, brunet, Corporal Punishment, Deprivation, Domination, Fingering, Flogging, Foot Torment, halloween, Handler, Hot Wax, Humiliation, Metal Bondage
Date: October 30, 2015

Size: 557.12 MB / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 960x540 / Duration: 00:50:49

Bondage - Helpless Slut Tormented and Massive Squirting Orgasms!!
Old 01-14-2020, 02:25 PM   #1351
Brismer
Privileged Member

Default 128 Bondage - Boxed In

Bondage - Boxed In

Description: Serena has been known to have a bratty streak in the past. She is super hot and maybe that has given her a reason to have such an attitude. It is not my job to figure this out, but rather control this attitude with torment and suffering. She is restrained with multiple devices that all keep her vulnerable and helpless. Each position is designed to give full access to the part of her body to be brutalized. Every position ensures her suffering, scr...

Cast: Serena Blair, The Pope
Tags: BDSM, big dick, Bondage, brunet, Brunette, Corporal Punishment, Domination, Fingering, Handler, Humiliation, Metal Bondage, natural boobs, shaped, Straight, Submission
Date: October 23, 2015

Size: 653.86 MB / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 960x540 / Duration: 00:59:39

Bondage - Boxed In
Old 01-14-2020, 05:25 PM   #1352
Brismer
Privileged Member

Default 129 Bondage - Fresh Meat - Charlotte Sartre Suffers and Orgasms in Bondage

Bondage - Fresh Meat - Charlotte Sartre Suffers and Orgasms in Bondage

Description: Brand new 19 year old Alt girl gets her first taste of brutal domination. She starts with her head and hands in deprivation globes. Her clothes are stripped away and she is quickly turned a bright red from heavy flogging. When it comes time to reward this newbie she is a bit shy with the orgasms, but that will soon change too.
Charlotte is now inverted and made to hold herself up to prevent any further suffering from the device. The torment is es...

Cast: Charlotte Sartre, The Pope
Tags: 19-Year-Old, BDSM, big dick, black hair, Bondage, bottom, brunet, Corporal Punishment, Deprivation, Destruction, Domination, Feet, Fingering, Flogging, Handler
Date: October 16, 2015

Size: 647.43 MB / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 960x540 / Duration: 00:59:04

Bondage - Fresh Meat - Charlotte Sartre Suffers and Orgasms in Bondage
Old 01-14-2020, 08:25 PM   #1353
Brismer
Privileged Member

Default 13 Bondage - Sexy Slut Ana Foxxx Tormented in Steel Devices

Bondage - Sexy Slut Ana Foxxx Tormented in Steel Devices

Description: Ana Foxxx is one of the most beautiful women in the adult industry, and we're lucky that she loves bondage so that we get to see her in scenes like this. The Pope doesn't waste any time getting her restrained and helpless so that he can have his way with her. Her neck, wrists, and ankles are held by steel shackles that are mounted to the wall. He enters with his flogger and begins tormenting her. Ana giggles to cover the screams and frustration f...

Cast: Ana Foxxx
Tags: BDSM, Black, black hair, Bondage, bottom, Clothespins, Corporal Punishment, Crop, Discipline, Domination, Fingering, Gag, Handler, Humiliation, Metal Bondage
Date: July 11, 2019

Size: 466.05 MB / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 960x540 / Duration: 00:42:31

Bondage - Sexy Slut Ana Foxxx Tormented in Steel Devices
Old 01-14-2020, 11:25 PM   #1354
Brismer
Privileged Member

Default 130 Bondage - Slut Hole

Bondage - Slut Hole

Description: Jeze is locked into stocks. Her neck and wrists in one and her ankles in another. The platform she stands on is adjustable, and it can lower to stretch her out or raise and put her in a brutal squat. She is tormented and then allowed to orgasm.
Next she is belted on the floor with her feet pulled up and locked in cold steel. Her feet are tormented to her breaking point. She is covered in hot wax and then made to fight through the agony she has su...

Cast: Jeze Belle
Tags: BDSM, Blonde, Bondage, bottom, Corporal Punishment, Domination, Extreme Torment, Feet, Fingering, Handler, Hot Wax, Humiliation, Metal Bondage, natural boobs, shaved
Date: October 9, 2015

Size: 787.43 MB / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 960x540 / Duration: 01:11:50

Bondage - Slut Hole
Old 01-15-2020, 02:25 AM   #1355
Brismer
Privileged Member

Default 131 Bondage - Getting The Devil Out

Bondage - Getting The Devil Out

Description: There are certain girls who inspire me enough to really just be the sadistic fuck that I am. There is a short list, but today that list got a little longer as I add Violet to it. She asked to be totally fucking destroyed, and I like to think of myself as a giver, and don't want to keep anyone from getting what they want. The first position is to see if she was sincere with her request to suffer. Her desires are genuine so I go forward with the pl...

Cast: Violet Monroe, The Pope
Tags: BDSM, big dick, Bondage, bottom, brunet, Brunette, Corporal Punishment, Domination, Fingering, Handler, Humiliation, Metal Bondage, natural boobs, shaved, Straight
Date: October 2, 2015

Size: 664.37 MB / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 960x540 / Duration: 01:00:37

Bondage - Getting The Devil Out
Old 01-15-2020, 05:25 AM   #1356
Brismer
Privileged Member

Default 132 Bondage - S'il Te Plait, Papa

Bondage - S'il Te Plait, Papa

Description: Arabelle sexy little thing and a self proclaimed cock pleaser. Her ability to swallow large cock will get tested today. She is locked into menacing devices, tormented with extreme corporal punishment and made to cum. Her feet are brutalized with bastinado and her body is nicely striped with cane marks. She is flogged until her skin glows a bright red and every slut hole that she has is fucked. She is double penetrated in the final scene until she...

Cast: Arabelle Raphael, The Pope
Tags: BDSM, big dick, Big Tits, black hair, Bondage, brunet, Corporal Punishment, Curvy, Domination, Feet, Fingering, Handler, Humiliation, Leather, Metal Bondage
Date: September 25, 2015

Size: 733.93 MB / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 960x540 / Duration: 01:06:57

Bondage - S'il Te Plait, Papa
Old 01-15-2020, 08:25 AM   #1357
Brismer
Privileged Member

Default 133 Bondage - Sloppy Slut - Pain Slut Squirts From Torment

Bondage - Sloppy Slut - Pain Slut Squirts From Torment

Description: Savannah is a cum slut, plain and simple. She will get it any way she can and I mean anywhere. She quivers in ecstasy when you even talk about putting her in bondage. We begin with this whore standing and one of her legs pulled up to expose her whorish cunt. The cat o nine comes out and her tits, ass, and feet are tormented before she is allowed to have her first squirting orgasms.
She is on the floor with her hips elevated to achieve the proper ...

Cast: Savannah Fox, The Pope
Tags: BDSM, big dick, Bondage, bottom, brunet, Corporal Punishment, Domination, Feet, Fingering, Handler, Hot Wax, Humiliation, Metal Bondage, natural boobs, Pain
Date: September 18, 2015

Size: 462.43 MB / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 960x540 / Duration: 00:42:11

Bondage - Sloppy Slut - Pain Slut Squirts From Torment
Old 01-15-2020, 11:25 AM   #1358
Brismer
Privileged Member

Default 134 Bondage - Chained Pain Slut

Bondage - Chained Pain Slut

Description: We begin with Elizabeth chained and hiding in a corner. Her wrists, ankles and waist are all covered in chain that lead to a grate in the wall that she is chained to. She attempts to scurry away when her captor arrives with no success. She is quickly disciplined for being a bad pet. She is flogged, beaten, manhandled and made to cum against her will.
Next Elizabeth is in an inverted suspension of chain. She is abused and tormented while hanging h...

Cast: Elizabeth Thorn, The Pope
Tags: BDSM, big dick, Bondage, brunet, Chains, Corporal Punishment, Daylight Savings, Domination, Feet, Fingering, Handler, Humiliation, Metal Bondage, natural boobs, other hair color
Date: September 11, 2015

Size: 647.62 MB / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 960x540 / Duration: 00:59:05

Bondage - Chained Pain Slut
Old 01-15-2020, 01:14 PM   #1359
Crotch_Ripper
Pantyhose Hunting Admin

Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Your duplicate thread in this section has been removed. And since it contained face sitting it was off topic as well. Stick to BDSM in this area.

100% Male

RAPE BOARD WINNER:
Best Signature 2008
Phantom Awards 2008 '007 Award'

Crotch_Ripper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2020, 02:25 PM   #1360
Brismer
Privileged Member

Default 135 Bondage - The Destruction of Ashley Lane

Bondage - The Destruction of Ashley Lane

Description: Ashley begins shackled to a wooden column. Her throat and wrists are locked down with cold steel. She is assaulted with extreme flogging and heavy impact. Then to mind fuck this slut her wrists are released and she is given the chance to defend herself. This is when she proves what a pain slut she is.
Next she is in a grueling position and the entire scene is aimed at terrorizing her feet with one of the most intense bastinado scenes ever recorde...

Cast: Ashley Lane, The Pope
Tags: BDSM, big dick, Blonde, Bondage, bottom, brunet, Corporal Punishment, Destruction, Domination, Extreme Torment, Faces Of Pain, Feet, Fingering, Flogging, Handler
Date: September 4, 2015

Size: 646.62 MB / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 960x540 / Duration: 00:58:59

Bondage - The Destruction of Ashley Lane

Tags
bondage, caning, extreme bdsm porn, fuck machines, tortures