Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 09-24-2009, 08:05 PM   #1
jackthesnipper

jackthesnipper Level 2 (200+)jackthesnipper Level 2 (200+)jackthesnipper Level 2 (200+)
Default the ring

From one of the greatest works on the human psyche and ethics, Plato’s The Republic, we get the story of the Ring of Gyges. Glaucon, Plato’s submissive sidekick, suggests that if given a ring which grants the wearer the gift of invisibility, even those of the strongest will would succumb to the temptation of using the ring for evil.

I thought this story was interesting, and well worth deeper thought when I first read the Republic. But when I woke up on a late September morning with a golden band hovering over my chest, I began to find the story much more interesting.

I won’t bore you with why exactly the ring so miraculously came to me, because I am still figuring parts of it out for myself, but I will tell you about my first week.

I wouldn’t consider myself to be of weak will, but as soon as I realized what this ring could do, I decided immediately that I would do it, and began planning. The first and most important thing would be accountability. Simply disappearing while in school wouldn’t be an easy thing to do, and extended times absent like the ones I was planning would not go unnoticed. So, I resolved that I would have to pretend to be sick and stay home, and then sneak into my friend’s trunk as he left his house.

The 45 minute ride in to school gave me the opportunity to plan exactly what I would do. I went to each of the offices of the teachers I intended to visit that day, and after having to decided who would take priority, I devised a schedule that would keep me in a classroom with one of the countless slices of rapemeat my school’s faculty and staff had to offer.

I started in first block biology, with a former teacher of mine I had been tantalized by for the entirety of my freshman year. She couldn’t have been more then 5 years out of college, she was young, brunette, a former college swimmer, and spent a year in a classroom with 25 boys she simply could not control. Needless to say, my rape fantasies had run wild that year.

She dressed fairly modestly, wearing a black skirt just below her knees and a white top that showed none of the little cleavage she had. Like I said, I’m not trying to get caught and exposed here, and I didn’t plan to rape her in front of her class of freshmen. I did, however, have my way with her. The class started, and she began writing notes about the inner workings of the cell when I walked up to her, and gave her right ass cheek a nice little “wax on wax off” rub down. The spook was pretty hot. She yipped, took a hop step to her left, and turned to confront the boy who was so audaciously violating her. She found nobody, and got a 2 dozen quizzical looks. I proceeded with the ass attack, this time she only half reacted, and chose to ignore it as there was nothing there that could be doing it. I had to restrain myself though, and save the real work for the real beauties of my all male high school’s staff.

Next, I paid a visit to the Spanish department. Second period I had a date with the lovely Ms. Garrendol. I believe she is of Dominican descent, though her ancestors must have been slaves at some point because she clearly has very African features, most prominently her ass, hips, and breasts. She has fairly light brown skin black hair, and an ass, hips, thighs, and chest that stand out even in her exceptionally modest dress, which has no shortage of loose shin length skirts and turtle necks. Today must have been my lucky day ( if that wasn’t already evident) because she was wearing long brown pinstriped pants, and a tight fitting top with a garment that I, in my lack of fashion knowledge, can only label a short length bathrobe. The bathrobe came off while she was in classes though, and it was in the classroom that I would strike.

I made little attempt at subtlety this time, and went straight for a hard grip from behind on her 36Ds while ramming my cock into her plump ass. She reacted violently, and threw her elbow back in one of those ridiculous self defense moves they teach in those ridiculous classes created to try to contain animals like me. I simply ducked the slow, robotic blow, and took a couple of steps backwards to avoid any more physical contact, which could betray my presence. Like my previous victim, she turned around with a look that mingled between the anger and authority of a teacher who had just been disrespected, and the fear and desperation of a woman who had just been assaulted by a physically superior man. That turned me on more then I can tell you, and felt even better then dry humping her fat ass. I continued to cup pinch and squeeze at her beautiful hiney and tits, and traced the shape of her wide hips and perfectly thick thighs with my hands for the next 40 minutes. Her squirming and disorientation was just so arousing to me, and by the end of the class, all she could do was sit in her chair and try to rebuke the attacks of the faceless devil, to no avail.

I continued to work my way up and down the food chain, preying on teachers of varying hotness as my schedule had been structured for, until I was ready for the grand prize.

Sixth period, the long period, after lunch ( I enjoyed a great deal of free bacon pizza and plenty of ice cream sandwiches for lunch for those of you with free food fetishes) . I had an hour and a half to maul the single most influential woman in the development in my sexual preferences, and by far the woman I found most attractive in the world, despite the fact that she was at least 40 and a mother of two. Ms. Malvinas, a native of Peru, was a Spanish teacher. She would be my victim for 1 hour and 30 minutes of long period in front of her pupils, and the fun would end some time later that evening. She stood at around 5’6 or 5’7 in her high heels, which must have been at least 3 inches. She had the most perfectly light brown complexion, and jet black hair that cascaded down to about a third of the way down her back. She was extremely thin, which gave a contrast to her curves that was simply unreal. Her breasts were 36D, easily. Her tight little core and perfectly wide hips gave her the most perfect hourglass figure I have ever seen in person. Her ass would have been nothing special on a normal sized woman, but standing just over 5’4 and being rail thin with wide hips, her ass was perfectly formed, and I have spent literally hours watching it shift back and forth as she glides through the halls. Her large and perky breasts combined with her perfect hips most make her the most obviously fertile woman I’ve ever seen.

She was wearing a black and white skirt, which fell 3 inches above her knee, showing a glimpse of her clearly toned and athletic thighs , with an impossibly tight white blouse that was unbuttoned half way down, showing the white cami beneath.

I was so excited for what I had been looking forward to since the instant I had realized the ring magic that my hands were shaking, my knees were weak, and I had knots in my stomach.

I got in before the start of class, and opened all the windows. It was a windy day. Fate smiled on me. Class began and I got to work. The wind blew in from time to time, and was not enough to cause any disturbances, or cause enough of an unpleasant chill as to have them be closed, but it was certainly noticed. After five minutes had gone by, and I had stalled, I started to put my plan into action. I placed my hands just above her hips, on the “love handle” area, which is loaded with nerves for some people, and can be almost ticklish. I was subtle enough that she didn’t think it could be a person, but she still half turned to see what it was that was handling her. From there, I progressed to my position as the creator of wind. I waited until the wind blew in, and taking the bottom of her skirt, flicked it up, exposing a brief glimpse of her thighs and the very bottom of her black panties. Even with her brown complexion, I could see how beat red she was, and she demanded that the windows be closed. Before the students had the chance though, I grabbed the sides of her skirt, and with the utmost care and caution, raised them up. It was fortuitous that none of the boys in the class exploded right then and there, because she didn’t even notice what was happening. In my hands I had had strips of masking tape, and after raising the bottom of her skirt to just above her navel, I pressed down hard and taped her skirt in place, exposing all of her panties and her gorgeous and tanned thighs.

She screamed, and made to put her skirt back in place, but I was taking another step up. I grabbed her by the forearms with all the power my strong hands could muster, and for an instant, she recoiled from the shock of being suspended by such a strong invisible force. She squirmed and writhed about, trying to simultaneously escape from my grip and to cross one leg over the other, and maintain her decency in the face of her clearly aroused class of juniors. I let go of her hands, and picked her up while spinning her round, so that the entire class could enjoy her ass.

By this point, she was wracked by sobs, and was flailing wildly with everything she had at me. I let go of her hands while ducking down and spinning to her right, and before she could untape herself, I had pulled down her panties and started to make her ass cheeks bounce. I shoved her hard down to the ground, and left the classroom, which was in a complete state of shock after having seen their teacher coverless from the waste down over the past 15 seconds.

She was so embarrassed that she let her class out and hour and 20 minutes early, and collapsed into her chair, incapable of even beginning to figure out what had just happened, and even more so, what would happen later that day.
jackthesnipper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 05:37 PM   #2
jackthesnipper

jackthesnipper Level 2 (200+)jackthesnipper Level 2 (200+)jackthesnipper Level 2 (200+)

I'd like to get some feedback before I continue, but I haven't gotten a single comment.

Of the 280+ readers, was not one of you compelled to say anything; good or bad?

Anyone? Anyone?
jackthesnipper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2009, 02:58 PM   #3
coach

A very promising beginning. I can't wait to rad what happens next!
Old 10-02-2009, 09:24 PM   #4
mb386

mb386 has initial reputation

Interesting concept. Keep it up. Thanks
mb386 is offline   Reply With Quote