Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 05-18-2009, 07:20 PM   #1
jackthesnipper

jackthesnipper Level 2 (200+)jackthesnipper Level 2 (200+)jackthesnipper Level 2 (200+)
Default I wonder ( female needed)

You happen to be an island of mature beauty in this sea of horny teenage boys. You are one of about 5 teachers that withstand the incessant molestation of hungry eyes all over your bodies.

But still I wonder. I wonder if you've noticed that I know your schedule and where you will be at almost all times. I wonder if you've noticed that I happen to be at some vantage point somewhere on your path where ever you go.

I wonder if you've noticed that I go out of my way several times daily just to pass by your classroom and your office, to catch an eyeful of what sexy little outfit you are wearing today.

I wonder about the time when I stood by my friend's locker making idle conversation so that I could capture a glimpse of you, and after sharing a fleeting moment of eye contact with me, you looked down. Were you ashamed that I was ravaging you in mind? Disgusted? Embarrassed?

I wonder about the times I chikaned you in the hallways. The time when I rubbed my hand across both of your large, ever so slightly drooping breasts, while holding my books in a chest high position that I otherwise would never have done. Or the times when I rubbed across you ass with the back of my hand, or the time when I slid by your ass with my hard, skyward pointing dick. Did you know it was intentional? Did it make you angry? Confused? Ashamed?

I wonder about the time when I followed you down a deserted hallway, some 40 yards long, alone, just to watch your tight but round little ass and amazing wide hips that complete your perfect hourglass curved figure. Did you know? Were you mad? How close did you come to giving me a reproachful look?

I wonder why you are unmarried. You must be in your late 30s maybe even early 40s, but still have a body that would be exceptional on a 20 year old. Are you that much of a bitch? Maybe you have a long time boyfriend?

I wonder what you looked like in your youth. Sweet Jesus.

Has it occured to you that I have an extremely flexible and carefully laid plan to fuck you?

Don't be overwhelmed by all these questions, I don't expect the other roleplayer to be able to get to them all.

Last edited by jackthesnipper; 05-18-2009 at 07:25 PM.
jackthesnipper is offline   Reply With Quote