Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Idle Talk
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 05-31-2007, 12:15 AM   #1
sindyloo
Privileged Member

sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Slang Around the World!!

Hey everyone we are quite the UN here at the board and have great members from all over the world!

So I thought we could share in Slang terms that are the same but mean different things!! For example here in the states depending which side you are on the debate still goes on about that red stuff you put on French Fries....some call it Ketchup while others call it Catsup!??

Fanny here means Backside but in UK mostly means front??(dont know why) So thought everyone can share there slang terms here OKAY??

Esp you folks down under in OZ and the Kiwis as well. Oh and whats worse huh??? To tell some one to "Toss off"....or...."Wank Off"???
With broken glass
And cirumcized the skipper!
sindyloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2007, 09:04 AM   #2
menace
Privileged Member

menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to menace

Yeah, never did understand why "wanker" was an insult in the UK?

By the way, the slang word for the red stuff over here is kečap (č=ch)
Old 05-31-2007, 10:22 AM   #3
ego
the obscure

ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I am not sure if this is what you ask for, but:
"Nice party" ( na i sparti) in greek sounds like "there is Sparta".
"Into the spot" (in' tou despot') sounds like "belongs to the priest".

Also, "o.k" is the first letters of the words "Ola Kala" that means "all good". Sailors used to write this on checked boxes.

Also, the word "orthodox" is a combination of the words "orthos" and "doxasia" that mean "correct" and "believing". So, you can imagine how it sounds if you say that "orthodox church is not correct"!
Old 05-31-2007, 02:36 PM   #4
Ntense
Privileged Member

Ntense Level 5 (500+)Ntense Level 5 (500+)Ntense Level 5 (500+)Ntense Level 5 (500+)Ntense Level 5 (500+)Ntense Level 5 (500+)

Great thread! (sheepish grin for getting it dead wrong near Oz... whoopsie!)

I just looked it up, and it's the US that's different from most other English speaking countries.

fanny Noun. 1. The female genitals. Its use may cause confusion in the U.S. where it means buttocks. 2. A female viewed as a sexual object.

from http://www.peevish.co.uk/slang/index.htm (predominantly UK slang)

There's a lot of truly impossible British slang where they take a word or two, use a homonym for it and toss the part that rhymes with the original (Cockney rhyming slang?) It's really weird when you hear it. Here's an example, though it's not an official one: 'belly' rhymes with 'nervous nelly' so they'd just say 'nervous' to mean 'belly'.

'Nother one I misunderstood: after an evening talking to a lady VERY recently moved to the US from England, she said "Well, it's been fun, you must knock me up sometime!", to which I replied "Excuse me?!?! Errrr, you might not want to use that phrase over here any longer..." She looked about as startled as I did, and I went on "You just asked me to be the father of your child..." I liked her a lot, but it was a bit much for a first date. I've since heard "ring me up" a bunch of times, but I guess they've learned the other one is easily mistaken.

Last edited by Ntense; 05-31-2007 at 02:42 PM.
Ntense is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2007, 05:00 PM   #5
tnc4fun
Privileged Member

tnc4fun Level 4 (400+)tnc4fun Level 4 (400+)tnc4fun Level 4 (400+)tnc4fun Level 4 (400+)tnc4fun Level 4 (400+)

Sindyloo, the FDA says you can only have "Catsup" on the label if you're using real cats
Do what you want, do it until you find...love.

Basic instincts, social life
Paradoxes side by side
Don't submit to stupid rules
Be yourself and nobody's fool
Don't accept average habits
Open your heart and push the limits.

The path of excess leads to the Tower of Wisdom.

St. Michael Cretu
tnc4fun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2007, 05:00 PM   #6
sindyloo
Privileged Member

sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

And of course being the gentleman you are....you didnt take her up on her offer!??

Had a german friend once and we were chatting and they were mad at a guy and said...Quote........"I really want too "Lick his ass".....Well told my friend it would be better and more correct too "Kick his Ass".....not "Lick his Ass as he might like the latter more!??

Oz really takes the cake for off the wall phrases tho I think?? Like shelia?! where did that come from? All gals down there have the same name or what??

Oh and for all of our Members having a good day..."Crikey!!.....Good On YA Mate!!!"
With broken glass
And cirumcized the skipper!
sindyloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2007, 06:09 PM   #7
dark_d3viant
Privileged Member

dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ntense
Great thread! (sheepish grin for getting it dead wrong near Oz... whoopsie!)

I just looked it up, and it's the US that's different from most other English speaking countries.

fanny Noun. 1. The female genitals. Its use may cause confusion in the U.S. where it means buttocks. 2. A female viewed as a sexual object.

from http://www.peevish.co.uk/slang/index.htm (predominantly UK slang)

There's a lot of truly impossible British slang where they take a word or two, use a homonym for it and toss the part that rhymes with the original (Cockney rhyming slang?) It's really weird when you hear it. Here's an example, though it's not an official one: 'belly' rhymes with 'nervous nelly' so they'd just say 'nervous' to mean 'belly'.

'Nother one I misunderstood: after an evening talking to a lady VERY recently moved to the US from England, she said "Well, it's been fun, you must knock me up sometime!", to which I replied "Excuse me?!?! Errrr, you might not want to use that phrase over here any longer..." She looked about as startled as I did, and I went on "You just asked me to be the father of your child..." I liked her a lot, but it was a bit much for a first date. I've since heard "ring me up" a bunch of times, but I guess they've learned the other one is easily mistaken.
Another good one is 'Apples and pears' (stairs) and 'mutton Jeff' (deaf). My grandad used to use cockney rhyming like it was going out of fashion.

I've never heard 'knock me up' being used in any other way than 'get me pregnant'. But then, the northern folk in the UK do use different terms to the southerners, so I guess she could have picked it up somewhere. I normally use 'Give me a bell/Give me a buzz sometime'.

For example, down in the good 'ol southwest, they say 'girt' to mean 'really big/big' 'Oh arr' means 'oh yeah'. Oh, and 'where to?' instead of 'where is it?'. We're all cider drinking/ beer swilling pirates, ARRRRR!!

Fanny always means cunt to me, whenever I see someone put 'my fanny really hurt' I'm thinking of a throbbing cunt, not a sore arse!

xx
dark_d3viant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2007, 09:29 PM   #8
MADDOGMCMANAMAN
PUSSYCRUSHER

MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

this is a good thread sindy lol....i will tell u right know the best word with the most meanings no matter what the slang is "mutherfucker" lol where i'm from "mutherfucker" can be used to describe ANYTHING lo !!!!

apart from that does anybody remember alf in home and away (australian soap) lol he used to say things i never heard in my life lol eg.

what is a "flaming galaaa" ???? lol
Old 05-31-2007, 11:07 PM   #9
Son_of_Herb

Son_of_Herb has initial reputation

this appears to a hotdog with ketchup on it.

Don't believe everything you see, it is actually a dick covered with ketchup.

Organically grown on a penis farm. We only grow quality penises here, longer than 8 inches.

Bon Apetit.
Son_of_Herb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2007, 01:07 AM   #10
tnc4fun
Privileged Member

tnc4fun Level 4 (400+)tnc4fun Level 4 (400+)tnc4fun Level 4 (400+)tnc4fun Level 4 (400+)tnc4fun Level 4 (400+)

For all you from England and the commonwealth, the State dance of South Carolina is the "Shag".
Do what you want, do it until you find...love.

Basic instincts, social life
Paradoxes side by side
Don't submit to stupid rules
Be yourself and nobody's fool
Don't accept average habits
Open your heart and push the limits.

The path of excess leads to the Tower of Wisdom.

St. Michael Cretu
tnc4fun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2007, 01:40 AM   #11
dashrendar44
Kamina

dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

lol, from what learned, (note i cant spell so im doing this phonetically lol) swinehound, not pronounced that...like kinda...svinehund? ask luke or stern lol, translated means pigdog, but has the same diss potential as motherfucker in english...cuz the logic is, if your a pig dog, your dad was a fat worthless pig (pig...duh lol) and your mom was a dirty bitch(dog).....quite nsulting actually lolol

"I've been thinking with my gut since I was 14, and I've come to the conclusion that my guts have shit for brains." ~ Rob Gordon, High Fidelity

"All men are potential rapists. ALL MEN. Even the pope!" ~ Shirley Valentine

"When you're pushed, killing's as easy as breathing." ~ John Rambo, Rambo IV

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway." ~ Syd Barrett, Rolling Stone, December 1971
dashrendar44 is offline   Reply With Quote