Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 03-24-2010, 11:57 AM   #1
brummyjoe

brummyjoe has initial reputation
Default An Apple for Teacher

What a hottie-all us boys wanted her, had from day one of 12th grade at St. Peter’s Academy. She wasn’t one of those half-starved, leggy things so many claim to lust after-who wants to fuck a skeleton? No, she was soft, sweetly curved, and sensuous. Lovely, curved hips, perky, round ass, and tits to die for. Tits straining under her demure angora sweaters, ass moving maddeningly in her modest skirt. She was the fodder for a few dozen frustrated Catholic boys’ jerk-off sessions.
I know this is going to sound like I’m bragging-I’m not. Because you see, she was the sweetest thing. Soft voice, big doe eyes, always a kind word. Encouraging, gentle. So when I tell you this, know that I’m not boasting, I’m confessing my sins. It happened the last day before Spring Break. When we went to her classroom late after the day had ended, we didn’t plan on doing what we did. After wrestling practice, we’d been walking through the parking lot and noticed her car had a flat tire. Honest to God, that’s all we meant to do-tell her about her tire, offer to change it. We were just kids, Josh and I. Our fantasies ran to the mundane, not the violent.
Walking down the deserted hall toward her class, we heard a crash, a muffled cry. We sped up, making a beeline for Ms. Manetti’s classroom When we burst in to see five men crowded around her, pinning her to her desk, hand over her mouth, we stood stunned. The men turned, and I saw one of them had a gun.
“Close that fucking door, punk,” he growled, “or the slut here is dead.” Ms. Manetti’s huge brown eyes looked at us-terrified, pleading. I closed the door-what else could I do? The man with the gun motioned us to sit at our desks. Told us to not even think of interfering if we wanted our hot little teacher to survive the night. We did as we were told.
The men manhandled her, flipped her on her belly and bound her elbows together behind her back as she fought like a wildcat. Why was she fighting? Wasn’t she afraid to die? One look in her anguished eyes and I knew-she’d rather die than have her students see her raped. I looked down, embarrassed for her, not wanting to watch the humiliation she was about to suffer. I did love her so. I still do.
One of the men roughly ripped her panties from her, jamming them into her mouth. His belt came off, was looped around her head, cruelly run through her mouth, forcing the panties deep in her throat. She gagged helplessly, began to buck wildly. Each buck hiked her skirt higher, until her sweet ass was bare, cheeks shaking with her struggles. I could see her hairless pussy lips, the clean, maddening slit. I felt myself begin to stiffen, hated myself for it.
I glanced, ashamed, at Josh, and saw the huge bulge in the front of his slacks, and knew I wasn’t alone in my shame. Ms. Manetti’s struggles increased as the man behind her unzipped his pants and released his engorged cock. He pressed it against her pussy lips, and she began writhing on her desktop. She was so tiny, so petite-her shapely legs didn’t quite touch the floor, kicked in vain as the man relentlessly drove his swollen dick past her shaven lips, into her tight, dry pussy.
“GMMMNNNNOOOOMPH!” her cries became tortured screams behind the makeshift gag. Her lovely ass rose, jumped wildly, trying to escape this impaling of her young twat by this giant tool. Each jump of her hips drove him deeper and deeper, and her legs worked madly, seeking some purchase, some foothold by which she could shake this monster off her. But she was pinned-there was no escaping this pounding-and pounding it was. Her desk scooted a little each violent thrust, her hips slammed against the hard metal edge. With each drive into her, she screamed, and I became harder. God help me.
One of the men grabbed her head, laughing, “This gag just aren’t cutting’ it,” he smiled, unzipped his ratty jeans. His cock-huge, purple, and uncut, sprang forth, bobbing before her wide, horror-stricken eyes. Loosening the belt, he pulled the gag from her and forced his dick in her mouth in one smooth motion, effectively silencing her. “MMMMGGGPPHH” was all she could manage, and even that was cut off as he pushed his giant cock deeper, deeper, until it was in her throat, cutting off all air. Wrapping his hands in her hair, he began to fuck her face furiously, slamming so deep that her nose was pressed into his pubic hair. I hadn’t even known that was possible-how could she take it so deep? Was he really down her throat? I watched, fascinated, saw her throat working, expanding, and knew that, yes, it was possible, and he was down her throat. My cock ached, throbbing. Another peek at Josh, and I knew we were both going to hell. No doubt about it.
The man fucking her pussy began to pump at a frenzied pace, his climax approaching. Every hammering stroke shook her violently, and she grunted around the cock in her mouth, groaned in pain. Shouting hoarsely, the man came inside her, his cock twitching, spitting forth wave after wave of hot spunk into her pussy. I watched her legs kick at him, trying to save her womb from the flood of cum. His ass cheeks contracted, thighs stiffened as he emptied his testes into her.
Pulling out of her reddening pussy, the man turned to us-and winked. Oh, I hated him. Wanted to kill him for what he’d done. I looked at her trembling ass; saw his cum trickling out of her quivering pussy, running down her pinkening thighs. Another jolt, and I was harder, still-so hard it hurt, begged for release. How could I be aroused? I was still pondering this when the man in her mouth began to moan, pick up his pace. Slamming into her face, driving down her throat, his cock exploded, coursing hot, sour cum in her mouth, down her throat. He forced her head to his belly, cock deep in her throat, ensuring she swallowed every drop. “AGGHHHHMM” she cried around his huge, spewing tool, struggling to not vomit, to swallow, and to breathe. As his dick became limp, he pulled out, wiping it on her sweet, pretty cheek. She began to sob softly. I wanted to take her into my arms . . . and fuck her. Oh, sweet Jesus, I wanted to fuck her.
“AAAARRRR, AH, GOD, it HUUUURTS!” Ms Manetti was writhing, thrashing, her back arching, legs kicking around the man in her pussy’s waist. Every buck, every struggled drove them deeper into her, and they laughed cruelly at her struggles. The last man stepped up, pulled her head to the side and sank his impossibly wide cock into her straining mouth. Her cheeks ballooned, her throat tore as he pushed mercilessly in, then began fucking her head, his belly slamming her nose, his balls smacking her cheek. Sometimes he would pause, sunk deep in her throat, and just move his hips slightly, enjoying the constricting of her throat around his manhood.
Josh and I were stricken, yet unspeakably aroused. Our young cocks strained, pled for release. The men heaved on her, in her, triple fucking her as her body protested, wiggled in agony. As the men came, one after another, filling her, she moaned around the giant man in her mouth. Cum mixed with blood, ran down her thighs, puddled on the floor. They left her there, spread, battered on the desk, and turned to us. I actually feared they would rape us next. I wish they had.
Their eyes fell on our aching, swollen crotches, and they began to laugh. “Sorry, teach,” one of them crowed, “Looks like you’re not done-your students here have a little something to show you.” Josh and I both shook our heads violently. Yes, we were aroused, but no way were we going to rape Ms. Manetti-were we?
“Your call, boys, but look at her. You know you want her, no one will ever know, and hey, she’s already been fucked silly-why not have what you’ve needed? You think we don’t know?” He grinned cruelly at her moaned denial, “She struts around her in her little sweaters, and her tight skirts, teasing you, tempting you. Don’t you think it’s about time you gave her what she deserves?”
Josh and I looked at each other eagerly, hopefully. And then we rose, strode toward her.
She lifted her head, eyes stricken, horrified, and began to sob anew. The men gestured for me to go first. I stepped up, almost crying in frustration as I struggled with my fly. My cock jumped out readily, and I looked in her eyes. And I was lost-I was going to fuck her, and my God, I wanted to. I wanted to push every bit of them out of her, shake her so hard that I was all she knew, fill her with my cum, coat her pussy, her womb in it. I wanted to make her mine, give her the fucking I knew she’d wanted from me for months. I moved between her legs, and sought out her clit with my thumb. I thought it would make it better if I could bring her some pleasure, thought it would make it easier for her. Oh, how stupid of me. But I was young. My thumb began to move rhythmically against her bud, pushing in a circular motion. My other hand moved up her belly, pushing her sweater up over her breasts-those breasts I’d fantasized about for almost a year now. I tugged at her pretty white lace bra, trying to get the maddening bit of material out of my way. She whimpered, her eyes never leaving my face as I, in frustration, tore the bra away, leaving her lovely, perfect breasts open to my touch. I squeezed first one, then the other, and she finally tore her eyes from me, began to struggle, to beg, even as her body began to respond, her hips began to move rhythmically under my hand.
“Brian, please, dear God please stop!” I looked at her and felt so distant-I didn’t know her, didn’t care what she wanted. I had a hand on her pussy, massaging her clit, another on her soft breast, working, pinching, and a ramrod stiff cock dangling inches from her wet pussy-what did I care what she wanted? Obviously she wanted ME, why else were her hips moving, her pussy dampening with her own juice, her voice becoming breathy? Bitch had been a prick tease since I first laid eyes on her-her hands on my shoulders, her “accidentally” brushing her breasts against my arm during lab. Oh, she wanted it, she DESERVED it. And she was going to get it.
I twisted her nipple hard, and then slammed my swollen dick into her as her hips bucked in surprise and pain. Grasping her hips, dragging her legs over my shoulders I began slamming myself into her, harder each time, making her grunt in pain, making her breasts jiggle and dance wildly. And oh, Jesus wept, it was so amazing. My thighs trembled with excitement and exertion as I heaved on her, drove into her again and again, pummelled her insides with my cock. I bent forward, hips still thrusting, and took her nipple into my mouth, sucked hard, then bit harder. She squealed, her pussy contracting around my tool, milking me. I shouted, laughed as my cock began to twitch, to dump load after load into her cunt. I filled her, hot and thick, while she cried. And I didn’t care. I kept thrusting until I was limp, then turned to Josh. I smiled cruelly, high-fived him. Then he took his place, pulled her legs over his shoulders, and drove into her ass. I was surprised, but pleased-that meant the last spunk in her aching pussy was mine.
She screamed as he plunged into her, “JOSHHHH, ah, GOD, it HURTS, Josh, P-P-PLEASE!” He laughed, rammed harder, burying his impressive cock all the way in her protesting asshole before pulling back out to do it again. She shook with it, her back arched, hips bucked wildly.
“You know,” the man with the gun smiled, “You’re young-put that puppy in her mouth and I’ll bet you could fuck her again in just a few minutes.”
I looked up, shocked, then thoughtful. Yes. Yes, I could. I could plant my root in her sweet mouth and be hard again in no time. I could come in her pussy again. Or her ass. Or hell, I could just stay put and choke her with my jizz. Yes. I could.
I did.
The men departed while I was in her mouth . . . the first time. But we stayed with her, in her, on her until 5 am. Great thing about spring break, no one comes to school. We were merciless, relentless, raping her every hole over and over. I even got to fuck those marvellous tits, spraying my thick, sticky cum all over her face, her neck. Even up her nose. And I laughed as she snorted, choked.
I laughed. Ms. Manetti never came back, and I don’t know what every happened to her. I hate myself for what we did to her, wish we could take it back. I go online every week, search; try to find an address for her. And what would I say if I found her? I would like to think that I would beg forgiveness, but you know, my body says something else. I think I’d do it all over again.
Old 03-24-2010, 04:45 PM   #2
EverSo

EverSo has initial reputation

Excellent story, I love your writing style, how you write a sentence and then add a describing word to it.

The story was all that I hoped for: Her getting raped in every hole, the two boys raping her all night - so hot.

I would have liked some kind of (or a possibility of) follow up, perhaps with more of the school boys raping her, in some manner. But that's just my fantasy, you pretty definitely closed the story.
EverSo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2010, 08:04 AM   #3
brummyjoe

brummyjoe has initial reputation

thnx wee bud, glad u liked it
Old 03-26-2010, 01:32 PM   #4
jackthesnipper

jackthesnipper Level 2 (200+)jackthesnipper Level 2 (200+)jackthesnipper Level 2 (200+)

this story was taken from another forum
jackthesnipper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2010, 06:36 PM   #5
jwham
Privileged Member

jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Jackthesnipper, you are correct for I know the forum of which you speak and have read this story.
The author of “An Apple for Teacher” is listed as unknown on that forum, I would state the forum but that I believe would be breaking RB rules, so I will only vouch for your honesty.
Brummyjoe, nothing wrong in posting good stories from other forums on RB for it’s members to enjoy, but probably best to give the original author the credit, or in this case list the author as unknown.
But please keep up the good post!
jwham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2010, 03:38 AM   #6
Obikenobi

Obikenobi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Obikenobi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Obikenobi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Obikenobi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Obikenobi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Obikenobi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Obikenobi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Obikenobi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Obikenobi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Obikenobi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Obikenobi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

The story is by Kallie. Her other stories can be found if you do a search with her name and some keywords you can guess

She's an awesome writer, very glad to see this story here.
Obikenobi is offline   Reply With Quote