Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 03-24-2009, 08:18 PM   #1
jackthesnipper

jackthesnipper Level 2 (200+)jackthesnipper Level 2 (200+)jackthesnipper Level 2 (200+)
Default How to make swimming fun.

The Dominican Prep swim team had just knocked off their arch rivals from across town, St Mark's Prep, and were on their way to state swimming history. Fearing that the boys might get tense with their ultimate goal being so close, the coaches proposed an idea to the team. If they managed to defeat the next team, lowly Latin and Classics Academy, in every event then the coaches would swim against the boys in their next practice. This excited the team, not only because their three coaches were in their late 20s and were former collegiate swimmers, and would be fun to compete with, but also because of coach Shayner.
Coach Jessica Shayner was the lone female coach, and was thus often the only woman at any of the team's practices. She ignored the subtle sexist jokes, and the hardly subtle flirting from the boys, mostly because she taught many of them in her science class at their all boys school, and knew from her teaching experience that one attractive female couldn't truly discipline 20 horny high school boys. She was tall, roughly 5'10. She had a very pretty face, that went well with her large muscular thighs and butt, and her very perky 36B tits. She loved swimming in her college days, and was still arguably the best non olympics female swimmer in America. Being around the sport was a huge part of her life, even if it was only in a coaching role.
The meet against LCA was, as expected, a blowout. It came down to a half a second, but Dominican Prep swept away the competition in every single race. The following day, the team finally got to face their coaches, and see Ms. Shayner in a swim suit.
Ms. Shayner had been the single greatest object of many of her pupil's desires. The first freshmen she had taught were now seniors, and after 4 years of beating off to the images of her in her sexy bussinesswoman outfits, and daydreaming about that sexy, perfectly raspy voice, they were going to see her in something revealing. They weren't going to blow this.
One of the seniors rounded up the team members he knew he could trust, and others he knew were obsessed with Coach Shayner, and held a meeting. They couldn't just go into this all willy nilly afterall. Their strategy was to challenge her to the very first scheduled event, and challenge only the two male coaches to as many others as they could. With Coach Shayner out of the water, cold and dripping wet, and no male coaches around to interfere, they would all stare down her heavenly body shamelessly.
Practice began, and the conspirators immediately challenged her to the planned race. She dominated the overmatched breaststrokers, and got out of the pool to gloat. She waited for her opponent to finally emerge from the water before doing a victory dance in her skin tight orange and white texas university swim suit. Everybody was a winner, as she seemed to lose consciousness of herself, and was gyrating her hips and dancing like she was home alone, or at a club. She came to, and saw all the boys who weren't swimming staring at her with expressions of awe. She blushed, and went over to dry off, only to find that her towel was not where she had left it. It made no difference anyway, she would be back in the water soon.
The cold air and the skin tight swim gear soon combined for the desired effects, and suddenly Jessica's nipples were rock hard, easily visible from the other side of the pool. She became very aware of everybody staring at her chest, her sexy smooth legs, and her big round bubble ass.
She tried to ignore it, but this was just too blatant. She shot nasty looks at a few of the swimmers, and they shot back blank stares at her physique.
"Watch the practice guys!" She tried to be the cheerleader and divert these eyes from molesting her further.
It had no effect at all, and for the next hour of practice she felt more violated and powerless then she ever had in her life.

To be continued..?
You tell me
jackthesnipper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2009, 08:19 PM   #2
jackthesnipper

jackthesnipper Level 2 (200+)jackthesnipper Level 2 (200+)jackthesnipper Level 2 (200+)

sorry about the lack of spacing and such.. i had like 8 or 9 paragraphs while I was typing this but I guess they didn't come out somehow.

just wondering how many people would continue to read if I did a continuation, or maybe if I did 2.
Old 03-24-2009, 08:32 PM   #3
captdsulu

captdsulu has a maximum reputation! (1000+)captdsulu has a maximum reputation! (1000+)captdsulu has a maximum reputation! (1000+)captdsulu has a maximum reputation! (1000+)captdsulu has a maximum reputation! (1000+)captdsulu has a maximum reputation! (1000+)captdsulu has a maximum reputation! (1000+)captdsulu has a maximum reputation! (1000+)captdsulu has a maximum reputation! (1000+)captdsulu has a maximum reputation! (1000+)captdsulu has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Great start looking forward to part 2

captdsulu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2009, 11:27 PM   #4
justmetoo
Privileged Member

justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Yes, please continue with this. It's a fun idea.
justmetoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2009, 10:43 PM   #5
jackthesnipper

Everybody always had fantasies about Ms. Shayner, but not like me. I didn't just daydream about her hot body while in class, I had long detailed drawn out fantasies about her, almost everyday for 4 years.
The practice was the first step in what I hoped would culminate in me having her, preferably without her consent. I'm not a psychopath, and I'm not a hardened criminal; I was nervous as fuck. But I was exhilarated by the practice.
It's just a part of our culture that when a girl notices you staring, you stop. Violating her just with my eyes was hot for me, I couldn't wait to go further.

I learned something from that practice, and that was a can be a leader. I resolved to use a pack, a wolf pack if you will, to slowly destroy her, before taking my ultimate prize.

We started off playing small ball; subtle brushes on her ass in the crowded hallways, and staring shamelessly at her. From there we progressed to quick gropes in the hallways, maybe dipping a shoulder or raising an elbow to rub on her breasts. It was from there that we got serious, and I couldn't include the whole group anymore.

On a cool winter day, she wore a mid length skirt, just above the knee. I followed her up the stares, with ninja like silence and stealth. My fellow senior swimmer came as well, with our juiced up flash light and camera. I lunged forward, and grabbed her skirt, pulling it until the hem was around her breasts, which I took the oppurtunity to grope.

She yelped in shock, and as she dropped her books and turned to react, my friend shined the light in her eyes, blinding her. He used his off hand to begin the photo shoot. We used a disposable, so that she could hear it, and know she was being forever captured in this humiliating state. We shone the light at her squinted eyes one last time before sprinting away with our treasure.

It was then that I realized the fatal flaw of my plan. I'm sure that my sexual geurilla warfare had taken it's toll on her, as she was noticeably less outgoing and confident. Sates were coming up, and in the week leading up to the championship meet, we would likely find our best chance to get Coach Shayner back in her one piece.
How would we get her to endure the humiliation she had experienced before all over again?

Sometimes i look back, and I laugh at how lucky we were. To discuss the terms of the coming meet, our coaches needed to meet with our opponent to be, Lincoln Tech. It just so happened that the head coach was a good friend of our 2 male coaches, so naturally they would both want to go. Not wanting to skip practice, Ms. Shayner would have no choice.

As a leader and a senior, I told coach that i believed another coaches vs student athletes would help loosen us up. He agreed, and scheduled it for the day of the meeting. Not all the coaches could come, so if the kids could have fun, the day wouldn't be a total wash.

With the idea coming from both of her fellow coaches, she agreed to the practice, although she had her doubts and fears.

It was on. I told my posse that we would rape her in that practice.
We played it cool for the whole practice, no staring no groping no nothing. Then, I challenged her to a 100 in the butterfly. Like I figured, she got way out ahead of me, so I stopped halfway. The last quarter of the race, I got a head start on her, and slid under the wire into her lane in the last ten yards.

I "playfully" held her back. She laughed and pushed me off, I laughed back. I lunged forward through the water again, grabbing at the right strap of her top. It couldn't all of my bodweight, and it slid down her shoulderwe came in to the end, of the lap, and she hurriedly fixed her top.

She was heated now. "You fucking pervert!" She yelled at me in disgust, clearly shaken that someone she considered to be so close would do something like that. I grinned, and said I was sorry, as I edged my body closer to hers. Her back was against the wall now, and she was between the rocks and my hard place. She shoved me off, and got a step to get out of the pool.

I grabbed her by the hips, and before she could straighten up and run away from the pool i forcefully yanked her back in. I cut the the chase, and began to explore her breasts. My teammates joined in without hesitation, and she suddenly found herself being explored by dozens of hands all over. We tore her swimsuit apart completely. She was naked and surrounded in the pool now, and we pulled her out.

It was time her for to get in shape. We ordered her to do the air squats she was so fond of having us do. Naturally this was no physical punishment for her toned legs, but it sure was sweet watching her bounce and jiggle. We finished up with some jumping jacks, and moved on to straight groping. Hands parting her ass cheeks, hands pinching pulling scooping her boobs, fingers working their way up and down her thighs and into her vagina.

She knew the rape was coming as we forced her to lie down, and restrained her limbs and spread her legs. I was the first to force myself on her, and I did. I wish I could say otherwise, but I was so fucking excited that I was done after just a couple rhytmic thrusts. I have no interest in a child, so i pulled out and squirted on her face and hair instead.

I had had my fun, I showered, got my shit, and left.
We won states easily, but Coach Shayner was joyless, her voice trembled when she spoke to any of us, and all traces of confidence were erased.

I had no fear of her telling, I knew the embarrasment of being dominated by 15 of her pupils was not something she wanted to spread by telling the police and community.
Old 04-14-2009, 07:56 PM   #6
NastyJack

NastyJack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)NastyJack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)NastyJack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)NastyJack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)NastyJack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)NastyJack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)NastyJack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)NastyJack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)NastyJack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)NastyJack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)NastyJack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

The build-up was good ... I would have liked to see more detail of the actual rape. Still, not a bad story.
NastyJack is offline   Reply With Quote