Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 02-08-2012, 01:23 PM   #1
Shroud

Shroud has initial reputation
Default Training a Proper Wife

Part 1
----------------------

The metal bar banged and shook as the 45-pound plates slammed onto the floor. “AAARRRRRRGGGGHHHHH!!!!”

I raised my eyebrow and watched Ethan wipe the sweat from his forehead. “Damn. You ARE pissed today.” He sighed, adding more metal plates to the bar without a word. “Lemme guess. Lilly?”

He rolled his eyes. “Ah yeah. Too tired last night. Again. Always tired. Has a headache. Hasn't taken a shower. Blah blah blah. And you think she'll ever suck on my cock? Fat chance. She's the most conservative girl ever.”

It was nothing new. I'd been listening to this for nearly three years now, every since the beginning of Ethan's marriage. Lillian was a smoking hot girl, tall, with dark hair and long sexy legs, and she seemed like she had so much potential. But only a few months after getting that ring on her finger, her sex drive seemed to have gotten up and walked away. At least, that's what I kept hearing. And frankly, I was tired of it. “Why don't you quit your whining and do something about it?”

“Heh. Like what.”

I pondered for a moment, wondering if he was ready to hear my idea. “Have her trained.”

Ethan laughed. “Trained huh? Like that stuff you and Tara do? I WISH I could talk her into that.”

“I didn't say anything about talking her into it. Tell you what... just tell her that you planned a special trip for just the two of you. Have her take a couple of weeks off of work, so no one will miss her. Then drive her up to our place in the mountains, you know the place, and drop her off. I'll handle it from there. Come back in a week, week and half, and I guarantee you, she'll be a different woman.”

“No way man. You're out of your mind.”

Two days later a text showed up on my phone. “Alright. I can't believe I'm doing this but I don't feel like I have any other choice. It's either your idea or it's the end for us. Let's do it.” I smiled. This was going to be so much fun.

Tara and I referred to our place in the mountains as “our cabin”. Really it wasn't a cabin at all, at nearly 3000 square feet, but we liked how it sounded. What appeared to be a large attached garage sat to the side of it. Inside there was where the real fun went on... everything needed to train a woman to be the perfect slave. Ethan's car appeared at the end of the driveway, the tires leaving tracks in the snow. I watched as it pulled up close to the garage and they stepped out. I could hear them arguing as they approached the door, something about reading the map or being at the wrong place.

I opened the door and Lilly looked at me, a faint hint of recognition on her face from meeting me once before. I smiled. “Hi.” Then violently, I whipped a black cloth bag over her head and tightened it around her neck, yanking her towards me into the house. She screamed as I took her to the floor, expertly wrapping her hands behind her back and handcuffing them together. “STOP!!! ETHAN! HELP!!! ETHAN! ETHAN???” I looked up and made eye contact with my old friend. He stood there shocked, frozen in surprise at seeing his wife attacked so suddenly right in front of him. I nodded toward his car and he understood. It was in my hands now. He quickly walked away without looking back, as if hesitating for a moment would cause him to change his mind.

Lilly screamed at the top of her lungs as I dragged her through the house and into my lair, demanding to know who I was, what I thought I was doing, where was Ethan, demanding to be set free at once. She was such an entitled little bitch. I couldn't wait to teach her some hard lessons. I threw her onto a thin, firm mattress laying on the cold cement floor. She cried out as she landed and fell silent for a moment. I pulled the bag off of her head and tossed it aside, the dim light flickering on her face. Her eyes were filled with fear. “What... what do you want with us?”

I smirked. “With us? There is no “us”. It's just you here. You see, Ethan got tired of putting up with your shit. He decided he didn't want you anymore. So he gave you away.” I looked her straight in the eye, my face confident and cruel. “You belong to me now.”
Shroud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 01:24 PM   #2
Shroud

Part 2
--------------------

He eyes welled up and her lower lip pulled back in horror as she began to cry. “Wha.... what? You... you can't do that... that... that's... not...” she shook her head, at a loss for words at the terror of her situation. I eyed her body up and down like she was a piece of savory meat after a long day's work, removing my clothes one piece at a time, pulling my boxers down and letting my thick cock flop out for her to see. “What are you doing? What... why are you doing that?”, her eyes widening as she answered her own question. I knelt down on the mattress, pulling her light winter jacket off her shoulders and pushing it down to her bound wrists. Her sexy body, paralyzed in fear, shivered at my touch as I slid my hands down her purple cotton top and squeezed her breasts.

I grabbed her by the neck and pulled her face close to mine, drawing her lower lip into my mouth and biting it, my other hand sliding up to her neck as well. Then I slipped my fingers underneath her shirt, close to her throat, and yanked it apart hard, ruining her shirt in one quick motion, ripping it open so her white cotton bra was the only thing between her large firm breasts and me. The shock of me suddenly tearing the clothes off her body brought all of the horror of her fate into her mind at once, and a frantic screaming began as she tried to fight me away.

“HELP! HEEELLLLLP! STOP! STOP! NOOOOOOOO! DON'T TOUCH ME!!! STOP IT!!!”

The screaming and yelling continued as I viciously ripped the clothes off her body, forever ruining everything that covered her skin, tearing away at her like a wolf ripping the insides out of its prey. I didn't stop for a second as pieces of her white cotton panties fell onto the floor around us, shreds of cloth that were once securing her decency. I stood up, looking over her naked body, and walked to a locker on the other side of the room. When I returned to her I held a large military knife in my hands.

“Oh my god. Please. Please don't hurt me...”, the tears streaming down her face as she trembled, “please... please don't...” I grabbed her by the hair and turned her face down, using the sharp knife to cut the winter jacket off where it dangled from her handcuffed wrists. I could see the metal cuffs digging into her wrists, making red marks on them. I dropped the shredded jacket on the floor. Her body let loose and she sobbed loudly, partly relieved at the discovery that the knife was not meant for her, partly terrified of what was to come. She didn't have to wait long to find out.

I grabbed a large fistful of hair again and yanked her, hard, off her stomach and onto her back, getting down between her legs as she tried to kick me off of her, then clamping her thighs together in a vain attempt to stop her pussy from being violated. I would teach her obedience later, for now, she would only learn that she could deny me nothing. I grabbed her tightly by the ankles, forcing them apart, and then continued pulled them away from each other as I forced her legs open wider and wider. She arched her back and struggled, fighting as best she could, but in only a moment I am between her legs, my hardened cock at the dry entrance of her body. Her crying intensified as she realized her helplessness, and the crushing weight of my muscular body overpowered her, exhausting her every attempt at fighting back, making her feel tiny and weak. I forced my cock inside her pussy, sticking it in a little at a time to draw her wetness out and not injure myself, and then thrusting it back up inside her violently.

She screamed loudly one final time, and then relaxed her legs and went limp, letting me rape her, as if it no longer mattered once I had forced myself inside her. Her head turned to the side and she looked blankly at the wall, tears streaming down her face and onto the mattress as I violently pounded her pussy with my cock. I slapped her face, hard, to bring her mind back to the moment. “Look at me.” She shrieked in pain and then squeezed her eyes shut, turning her head further. I slapped her again, harder this time, and then again, and again, and again. “I said, Look at me.” She sobbed loudly but obeyed, trying to avoid being punished further. I raped her pussy hard and deep for a good twenty minutes, forcing her to watch me the entire time. Finally I reached down and grabbed her hair with both hands, placing my mouth over hers and breathing loudly as I came inside her, filling her pussy with my cum. I pulled my cock out and stood over her, watching her curl up, as if trying to cover her face with her knees. I looked down at my cock, covered in cum and fluids from her insides. I turned and walked into the house, leaving her.

I opened the door and stepped inside, my wet cock still hard from raping the girl that was Lilly. Tara jumped in surprise, getting up off the couch where she was lying and dropped to her knees, placing her hands palms-up on her thighs. Her head was straight and proud, her back arched, eyes cast down to the floor. Her cheeks were flushed and she breathed heavily. Her voice was soft and sweet. “Welcome home, Master.” I looked at her quizzically, quickly reconstructing the last few moments. “Tara... where you pleasuring yourself while you listened to me rape that girl?”

Her shoulders slumped. “Yes sir. I'm very sorry sir.”

I stifled a laugh as best I could. “Alright well... come over here and clean her filth off of my cock, and I'll punish you properly later.”

“Yes sir. Thank you sir.” She crawled forward and her hands and knees, taking my cock into her mouth and sucking on it hard, slurping every last bit of fluid off of it, licking my shaft and balls to be sure she got everything. She sat back, her job done. “Thank you Master.”. I pointed to the couch where she had been lying. “Carry on then. Might as well finish what you started.” I turned back to the garage. I had to get back to the girl that had been Lilly before she had time to recover.
Old 02-08-2012, 01:25 PM   #3
Shroud

Part 3
------------------

She hadn't moved since I had left her, still crumpled up in a little heap, her hands restrained behind her back. I walked to the locker and took out a large pair of scissors, walking toward her. She eyes caught the glint of the metal and she struggled to sit up, wondering what was going to happen. She relaxed when she saw it was scissors instead of a knife, but her frightened eyes darted around, trying to determine my intent. I reach down and grabbed her long, dark hair, slipping the open scissors around it just below the level of her ears. “Stay still.” Her eyes squeezed shut and she whimpered and began to cry as I hacked through her thick hair, making a jagged cut all the way across. Her eyes opened as I held her hair out in front of her, letting it slide through my fingers and fall onto the floor. She sobbed loudly, shaking her head as each strand settled on the floor. “Wh.... why... why are you doing this to m... meee?” I said nothing, but reached down and removed her handcuffs, pulling her to her feet.

She trembled and wrapped her arms around her body in an attempt to warm herself, or cover her nakedness, or perhaps both. Her short hair was the perfect length to grab a big fistful of and drag her around. I took her and pulled her over to a large vat full of cold water, pushing her to the edge of it with me standing behind her. Her hands grasped the edges, her mouth opened in protest, but before she could make I sound I dunked her head under the water, holding her underneath the surface. Her hands and legs scrambled frantically, trying to pull herself out, trying to get back to the air. After a moment I yank her head out, water spewing out of her mouth as she coughed and choked.

“Pl... *cough*... please... please stop...”

I still held her tightly with one hand, and I walked her, half bent over, to the wall covered by a large mirror. I stood her up. “Look in the mirror. Who do you see?”

She looked up, watching the person in the mirror peering back at her. She was naked and filthy, dripping wet, her face distorted in fear and pain, plus her short hair making it hard to even recognize herself. “Li... Lilly. Lillian.”

“That's impossible. Lillian was raped and murdered. And you? You're just a miserable piece of trash that belongs to me. In fact, that's what I'm going to name you. From now on I will call you 'trash'. ” Her face winced as if in severe pain and she sobbed loudly. I hold her face back up to the mirror. “You want to try again? Who is this?”

She continued sobbing as she looked at herself again. “Li... Lill...” I rolled my eyes and dragged her viciously back to the vat, dunking her head under again, her scream muffled by the water. Her arms flailed about wildly and her body contorted itself, trying everything she could to escape. I hold her under much longer this time, forcing her to take the water into her lungs. A trickle of warm, yellow liquid dribbled down her leg as she lost control of her bladder. I pull her back out into the atmosphere, hearing a loud gurgling gasp as her lungs scream out for air, followed by a violent fit of coughing as she struggles to catch her breath. “Trash. *cough* *gasp* Trash. My name is *cough* Trash. My name is Trash. My name is Trash. My name is Trash.”

“Are you certain? Let's go have a look and make sure.” I pull her back to the mirror again, pushing her up close to it. She braces herself against the wall, looking herself in the face. “Who is this?”

“Trash. I'm trash.”

“What happened to Lillian?”

“She...”, her eyes clench closes and tears run down her face, mixing with the water dripping off her body, “she's dead. She was... raped... and... raped and murdered.” He legs gave out and she collapsed to the floor, covering her face and sobbing. I let her lie there for a moment, watching her come to terms with her new identity.

“Follow me.” I start walking away slowly, and she tries to get up, but her legs don't want to cooperate. “CRAWL.” She obeys, crawling along the cold hard floor behind me. I walk to a large metal crate, with vertical bars as the walls and only a rubber mat as the floor. I open the door to the crate with a creak. “This is where you sleep, trash. Now get inside.” She stops for a moment, crying still, but dares not disobey me this time. She climbs into the crate and I shut the door loudly behind her, locking it with a large padlock. It's barely big enough for her to lie down in the fetal position, not nearly long enough for her to stretch out.

Two large speakers sit behind the crate, pointed directly at it. I walk over to the receiver, turning the volume up and pressing play. An immense sound fills the room as intense heavy metal music booms out of the speakers. I walk to the door and shut off the light, filling the cold room with darkness. It's barely 60 degrees, not cold enough to harm her, but certainly not comfortable. I leave the room, shutting the door behind me, leaving my new slave curled up in the cold, shivering in complete darkness, with a massive noise keeping her from sleep, making the darkness all the more terrifying.
Old 02-08-2012, 01:27 PM   #4
Shroud

Part 4
---------------

I walk out to the garage in the morning, turning the music off, and squatting down I look at the dirty little slut curled up in her cage. “Get out here and stand up.” She crawls out and, very slowly, climbs to her feet, gripping the side of the crate for support. Her body shivers, her eyes have heavy, dark circles under them, the whites of her eyes bloodshot from a night of fitful sleep in terrifying conditions. Her body is covered in dirt and filth, remnants of my cum and her own urine still staining her body. “Oh dear lord, look at this filthy, dirty, piece of trash. I simply cannot have my property looking this disgusting. Don't move.”

I open the door to the house and call for Tara. Her light footsteps patter down the stairs as she hurries to me, kneeling down and placing her hands palms-up on her thighs. “Yes Master.”

“Tara, take off all of your clothes and come wash this dirty slut off, she's simply covered in filth. Tara smiles softly and quickly undresses. “Yes sir.” She approaches my new slave, a kind, sweet smile on her face, and takes her gently by the hand. I can tell that 'trash' is confused by Tara's sweet demeanor and kindness, and the pretty smile on her face, they seem so foreign. Her soft white skin practically glows, she looks like an angel, as if sent to comfort her in this hellish place.

They walk together to the corner of the room where a large drain sits in the concrete floor. Tara pulls a water hose from the wall and begins spraying her down, starting at the top and working her way to her toes. The water is cold, but somehow refreshing, soothing even. Tara fetches a pail of warm, soapy water, and with a large sponge that one might use to wash a car, she carefully scrubs her body down until it's covered in a warm, thick lather. The sudden warmth of the water, of Tara's hands as they touch her all over, of the contact of their bodies together feels incredible, almost overwhelming 'trash' with emotion. A single tear slides down her cheek, as her body is sprayed off with the hose again, her skin feeling fresh and clean.

“There now, doesn't that feel better?” She nods, her eyes cast to the floor. “You should show your appreciation to Tara for cleaning you so nicely, don't you think? Why don't you give her a sweet kiss to say thank you.” Her eyes lift from the floor as she looks at Tara's naked body. She'd never kissed a woman before, hell, never even been so close to another naked woman as she is now. And yet, somehow, it doesn't seem difficult at all, as she takes the few steps to cover the distance between them and, putting her hands around the back of Tara's head, kisses her, slowly and softly, taking in her scent and the lovely texture of her lips, their naked bodies touching each other's. She didn't just look like an angel. Her scent, the way she felt, the taste her lips... they were, at that moment in time, everything that was good and beautiful in the universe.

“Thank you Tara, you may go now. Well. You certainly don't look like a piece of trash anymore. I suppose that I'm going to have to give you a different name. How about “Slut”? Do you like that name?” I watched as her eyes moved around, thinking to herself. Certainly being called a slut was better than being a piece of trash, wasn't it?

“Yes. I... I like that name.”

A leather collar slips out of my palm, and I hold it up for her to see. “I thought you might say that.” A metal tag riveted to the collar is engraved with the word, “Slut”. “I have something for you.”, handing her the collar. “What do you say?”

“Th.... thank you.”

“Thank you....?” I look at her expectantly. “Thank you... sir?” I nod slightly, and stepping forward I place the collar around her neck, pulling it only tight enough to keep contact with her skin. “This is the only thing that you own. I expect you to take care of it. Do you understand?”

Her eyes never leave the floor as she nods submissively. “Yes sir.”

“Good. Now, are you hungry?”

She nods eagerly.

“Excellent. Follow me.” I walk to a large chair and sit down, sighing as I lean back. “On your knees.” She obeys slowly, trying to understand. As I unzip my pants and pull my hardening cock out, she finally gets it. Both of her hands wrap over her mouth and her eyes fill with tears. “How about some hot cum for breakfast, hmmm? You do know how to suck a man's cock, don't you?” The tears trickle down her face and she shakes her head, partly answering the question and partly in disbelief at what is about to happen to her. She knew plenty of girls that gave their boyfriends or husbands oral sex, but she NEVER did such a thing. To take a man's penis into your mouth? The very thought of it disgusted her. And if he were to come while still in her mouth? She couldn't even stand having cum in her vagina, hated it even. To have that thick liquid oozing out of a man onto her tongue, into her throat? Would he expect her to swallow it? Oh god... she would never be able to swallow a man's cum. She couldn't.

I watch as she scoots away from me, her hands over her mouth, shaking her head violently from side to side. “Oh yes, that's right, you never gave your old master blowjobs either, did you. That's why he threw you away. Like a... worthless.... piece.... of garbage.” The words cut her soul deeply as she thought about Lilly, that poor girl who's husband had given her away, letting another man take her honor, forcefully raping her, and then take her life. Slut looked around wildly as fear filled her eyes. She just couldn't do this. She would run away. There has to be a way.

“Looking to escape, are we?” I nod to the large sliding door covering most of one wall. “No one is stopping you, Slut. Go ahead.” She looks at me in surprise and disbelief, moving her eyes back and forth between me and the door. Suddenly she runs to it, opening it enough to fit her slender body through. She slips through the door and steps into the cold. The snow burns her bare feet, the wind cuts into her body. She wraps her arms around herself and begins to run down the driveway, the thought of that disgusting white liquid dripping down her throat driving her exhausted body to run.

I watch her go and just smile to myself. I say nothing, and wait.
Old 02-08-2012, 01:28 PM   #5
Shroud

Part 5
---------------

Slut's feet grew numb as she ran, naked, down the snow-covered road. Her eyes looked around wildly. “HELP! HELP!!!” She listened for a moment and heard nothing but the echo of her own voice. Her pace slowed to a walk as she hugged herself desperately, slipping and sliding as she went. Suddenly she fell, tumbling into a ditch at the side of the road. She curled up into a ball, sobbing as the icy cold bit into her skin. What was she thinking? There was no one to help her... the world was a cold, cruel, uncompromising place. No one wanted her anymore. She had been thrown away, and there she was, lying in a ditch like a piece of garbage. An image of her lifeless body sprang into her mind, lying unburied and unloved, bits of her flesh carried away by wild animals. Her crying grew louder, a deep wailing coming from deep inside her.

She thought of Tara, her sweet smiling face and warm touch. She seemed so carefree, so happy and content. She could hardly stand the thought of never seeing her again. “M... My angel.” The tears streamed down her shivering body as she wondered what was wrong with her. Why couldn't she do as she was asked? Was it really such a difficult task, compared to the pain of being thrown away, unwanted, in the freezing cold? She thought of her master, sitting back in his chair, the warmth of his body close to her. She reached up and touched the collar around her neck. It wasn't he that had thrown away like she had been before, this was all her fault. She had ran away. What if she returned... came back on her own and begged for his forgiveness? Yes, yes, that's what she would do. She wiped the tears from her face and forced her body to stand, climbing on all fours and heading back up the hill towards the house. Maybe... just maybe, if she pleaded with him to forgive her, he would take her back in.

I sat waiting, watching the flicker of the fire through the air vent in the front of the wood stove. The sound of whimpering and light footsteps brought my eyes to the small opening of the metal sliding door that I had left untouched. Slut squeezed her body inside, her skin red from the bitter cold, she fell onto the floor and began to crawl towards me, crying to herself. From the looks of her body she had barely avoided being frostbitten, if she had stayed out there any longer it would have been very bad for her. She finally reached me, placing her face on the concrete floor between my feet, as if trying to push her body into the floor. I ignored her, continuing to watch the flickering fire.

She tried to control her sobbing as she spoke. “I'm ss... sorry sir. I'm ssoooo *sob* sorry. Please. P... P... Please forgive me...” Her voice trailed off as her body shook from her crying. “Please take me back sir. I'll do whatever you ask me, just... please... take me back... pleeease...”

My heart bled for her as I listened to her deep, heartfelt pleas. She was making progress even faster than I had expected. “Very well, I will forgive you this once. But if you ever run away again....” I didn't need to finish the sentence, as she sat up slowly, covering her face with her hands, shaking it in a silent promise to never again try to leave. “Now then. Why is it that you refused to suck on my cock? Hmmm? Don't you know that it's every woman's duty to suck her man's cock?”

She wiped the tears from her eyes, the feeling slowly returning to her numb fingers and toes. She sniffled again and cleared her face. “I... I don't know. I'm afraid.”

“Afraid? Of what?”

“Of... *sniffle* of... having cum in my mouth.” Her lower lip twitched as she held back her tears.

I smirked. “Well, why didn't you just say so? I can help you with your fear. Are you going to do as I ask now?”

She swallowed and nodded. “Good.” I stood up, and taking her by the hand I lifted her to her feet and led her to a large wooden post in the center of the room. I turned her around so the post was to her back, and ordered her to her knees. Bringing a long rope from the locker, I placed her wrists together in front of her and wrapped the rope around and around, tying them tightly together. I then lifted her hands above her head and tied them to the post. “One more thing.” I pulled a large ring gag from my pocket and showed it to her. Giving no explanation, I let her look at it for a moment, her mind understanding exactly what was about to happen. “Now open your mouth. Wider. WIDER.” The large ring barely fit into her mouth, sitting just behind her teeth on the top and bottom. She moaned in pain as I tightened it down behind her head, I had no doubt that her jaw already ached from being stretched open so far.

I unzipped my pants and pulled my already hardening cock out in front of her face, watching her tremble as she accepted her fate. “Now, I'm going to rape your mouth.” Her eyes squeezed shut and a silent tear slid down her cheek, as I pressed my hard cock into her open mouth. Her eyes opened and she moaned in mild protest as the taste of my dick spread across her tongue, the clear, slimy pre-cum smearing itself on the inside of her mouth. I thrusted in deeper and deeper, holding her by the hair and pressing her head against the post, until finally I began pushing myself into her throat. She gagged and her body convulsed involuntarily for a moment, before I pulled myself back out, only to plunge in again. Over and over again I fucked her throat, and each time she would gag on it. She began crying louder, the sounds coming from her throat stopping every time I forced myself into it.

“Breath out gently when I slide into your throat. That will help you control the gag reflex.” Her breathing slowed as she heard my calm voice, talking her through it. “There. That's a little better, isn't it?” I slid my cock completely out of her mouth, long strings of sticky saliva mixed with my pre-cum falling away onto her naked breasts. “Now, having that cock in your mouth isn't so bad, is it? Are you ready to do it on your own now?”

She blinked several times, her jaw aching from the unrelenting ring gag. She nodded eagerly, relieved at the thought of it being removed. I unhooked it and pulled it from her mouth, hearing her shriek in pain as she had to open her mouth even wider to allow me to remove it. She moved her lower jaw side to side, letting the pain dissipate. “Now open your mouth, I want to feel your lips sealed tightly around my cock. And no making a mess.” She nodded and obeyed, taking me back into her mouth. “Breath through your nose. I told you, I want to feel your lips tight around my cock. And I don't need to tell you that if I feel your teeth, you will be severely punished.” She took several breaths, not moving her mouth or tongue, just getting used to the feel of my throbbing cock inside her mouth. It certainly wasn't pleasant, but not nearly as bad as she might have thought. She began sucking on it hard, moving her tongue back and forth, massaging the bottom of my shaft, and then moving her head, allowing it to slide in and out, occasionally allowing it to dip into her throat. She still gagged, but felt better about it as she was able to control the pace.

I let go of her hair and let her work, feeling her incredible wet mouth sucking hard on me. I actually found it hard to believe that she hadn't down this before, it felt amazing. I let myself go, and as my cock flexed in her mouth, I shot thick streams of hot cum into her throat and all over her tongue. She started gagging as she struggled to keep sucking on it, her mouth filling up with my cum, the strong odor going up into her nose. “Swallow it.” She pulled back, sealing her lips and squeezing her eyes shut as she struggled to swallow. Her body convulsed and her hands strained against the ropes as she continued to gag, and then suddenly her head tilted forward. She watched in horror as the thick white cum dribbled out of her mouth and splattered into a small puddle between her legs.

“I'm sorry... I'm sorry...I'm sorry...I'm sorry...” her frantic words weakening as she began to cry. “I tr... tried... I'm sooo sorry, I didn't mean to. P... please... please don't throw m... me away...” My heart broke as I watched her looking up at me with those wet, terrified eyes, fearing my reaction. I squatted down in front of her and stroked her cheek. “Throw you away? Now why would I do that? Punish you, certainly, but not throw you away.”

She hung her head and breathed deeply, moaning gently. “Thank you, sir.”

Last edited by Shroud; 02-09-2012 at 12:21 PM.
Old 02-09-2012, 12:15 PM   #6
Shroud

Part 6
----------------

The insides of Slut's thighs ached as I stretched them as far as I could, spreading her legs wider and wider and tying her ankles to the posts on each side. I could see her hands trembling, her wrists tied tightly to the sides of the wooden table that she laid on. “Do you understand why you're being punished?”

She nodded. “For disobeying you, sir.”

“That's correct.” I held up the multi-tailed leather flog for her to see. The trembling spread to the rest of her body as she saw it. “The punishment for being a disobedient slave is fifteen lashes on your bare pussy.”

Her eyes closed tightly as she imagined the sting of those leather straps against her most sensitive areas. She wished she had just swallowed as she had been told. “Now, you're going to count for me. Understand?”

She sniffled. “Yes sir.”

Without a moment's hesitation the flog cracked down harshly against her cunt, the sound of leather against flesh breaking the cold silence. She yelped sharply. “One.” *crack* Another yelp, louder this time. “Two.” Tears began to trickle down her face as the beating continued, the skin between her legs growing red from the blows. *crack* “OOOWWWW!!! *sniffle* Six... I'm s.... sorry master.” *crack* I watched without a word, whipping her a little harder with each count. My cock grew hard as I saw her body flex and react to the flog, the muscles in her flat stomach contracting with each strike, her ribs rising and falling with her heavy breaths, the delicious sound of her cries filling my ears. She never resisted or asked me to stop, accepting her punishment, calling out each count as soon as she caught her breath. I made sure the final blow was especially memorable for her. She yelped loudly, her body shaking as she cried silently. Her voice was quiet and submissive, and after recovering for a moment, she answered. “Fifteen.”

I untied her, allowing her to curl up on her side, her hands reaching down between her legs to console the burning pain between her thighs. “Now. Are you going to behave and do as you're told? Or do you need to be punished some more?” She shook her head rapidly as she sat up and slowly slid off the table to her feet. “I'll do as I'm told, sir.”

I turned her around and handcuffed her hands behind her back, wondering to myself if she would really complete her task. “Good. Now go over there and clean that cum up off the floor. You're going to swallow every last bit of it.”

Her faced winced as she thought of the puddle of cold cum on the dirty concrete floor that she had left. It would have been so much easier to swallow it while it was still hot and fresh in her mouth. She had been so weak, such a fool to disobey. Why had she thought that accepting her punishment relieved her of finishing the task she had been given? Her stinging cunt reminded her not to delay. She walked over to the pole where she had been tied up before, looking at the mess that she had spit out. Her eyes closed and she swallowed hard, pushing herself through the next few moments, terrified at the thought of displeasing her master again.

She knelt down slowly, trying to stay balanced without her hands to help her, until she was on her knees. She bent over, breathing heavily as her arms strained behind her back, until her face was nearly touching the floor. The scent of my cum hit her in the face and she closed her eyes and tried not to think about what she was doing. After a pause she dipped her lips into the puddle, a whimper coming from her as the thick, cold liquid made contact with her lips. A broken slurping sound came from the floor as she sucked up as much as she could. It was cold and disgusting, like old egg whites. She sat up briefly, her eyes still squeezed shut, and gagged, once, then again, before forcing it down her throat. She choked and her stomach flexed and convulsed briefly, but she held it down. She wanted to cry, but no more tears would come from her eyes. She was so hungry, so thirsty, so cold. She had no idea how long she had been in this place.

She opened her eyes and looked down, knowing full well that I would not be pleased with the job she had done. She bent over again, this time using her tongue to lick the floor clean, gathering up every bit of cum into her mouth and swallowing it. Finally she sat back, her shoulders slumped and her head hung, the mix of cum and dirt on her lips. I could hear her whimpering to herself quietly, her body exhausted and broken. I knelt down and uncuffed her, stroking her hair slowly. “Wouldn't it have been easier to obey me the first time.” She nodded without a word, one hand reaching to hold the other wrist in front of her. I looked down at the glistening spot on the floor that she had carefully cleaned. “Well done, Slut. Now back into your cage.”

I turned and left without another word, stepping into the house. “Tara, clean that slut up and get her some food and water. She will need her strength for the training that I have planned for her later.”

Last edited by Shroud; 02-09-2012 at 12:29 PM.
Old 02-10-2012, 12:33 PM   #7
Shroud

Part 7
--------------

I led Slut out of her cage and ordered her up on her knees. She sat back, her feet tucked neatly under her ass. I held a leather riding crop in my hand. I never used the crop for punishment, only for direction, and perhaps an occasional correction. The tip of it touched her lower back, causing her to flinch lightly at the contact. “Sit up straight. I want to see your back arched slightly, none of this slouching.” She obeyed immediately, her chest rising and falling as she breathed deeply.

“Yes sir.”

“Shoulders back, I want you to put those breasts on display for me to enjoy. And keep your stomach pulled in tight.” Her posture improved further, my cock hardening as I surveyed her perfect body. Tara had done a thorough job cleaning her up. Her short hair hung straight, framing her face slightly, telling me that my faithful slave must have spent time brushing her hair, nursing her with her kind touch and soft voice. Tara was such a sweet little thing. I held the crop under Slut's chin, raising her head slightly. “Chin up.”

Her head and eyes lifted, looking into mine. “I didn't say to look me in the eye.” A sharp crack broke the peaceful quiet as the crop quickly and harshly contacted the side of her thigh. Her body jumped at the sound as much as the pain, but she held her posture. “I'm sorry sir.”

I squatted down, resting my forearms on my knees as I watched her carefully. “A good slave isn't ashamed unless she does wrong. She should be proud of her skills, of the ways she demonstrates her submissiveness to her master. That's why she keeps her back straight and holds her head high. But she never looks her master in the eye unless he orders her to do so.” She breathed deeply and calmly, my low, deep voice soothing to her as I carefully and intentionally put her pieces back together. “Yes sir.”

“One more thing.” My eyes turned to her hands, resting in her lap. “Place your hands neatly on your thighs, with your palms up.” I watched as she put the final piece of my puzzle together, perfecting the pose. “Now put your palms down. Now palms up.” She obeyed each time. “When you greet your master, you will use this pose. Your palms up signify that you are available to be used sexually. Placing your palms down indicates that you are not. When you greet me, I expect you to always do so with your palms up. When I ask you to greet other men, I expect you to do it with your palms down. Do you understand?”

She listened carefully, noting each word in her mind. “Yes sir.”

“Good, then stand up, and put your hands behind your back.” She stood quickly, her breasts hanging perfectly off her chest, her nipples hard from a mix of the cold air and the thought of the meaning of the pose she had been in, offering her own body to me. “Now greet me properly.”

She quickly went to her knees, snapping back to her pose quickly and without any correction needed. “Good evening, Master.” I marveled to myself at how quickly she blossomed in an environment that clearly defined right and wrong, reward and punishment. “Now stand up. Now do it again.”

“Again.”

“Again.”

“Again.”

Over and over, I repeated the same word, watching her react without hesitation, drilling the movement into her. Her breathing grew fast and labored as I made her work, small beads of sweat forming on her body and slowly dripping down it in the cool air, until finally she went to stand up and collapsed, her legs shaking and exhausted. A pout formed on her face and she quickly wiped a tear away as she regained her balance, forcing her body to stand. She stood waiting for me to repeat the command, ready to obey.

I waited for several moments, walking slowly around her trembling body, examining her. I pointed to the mattress that I had raped her on just a few days before. “Now go lay down and spread your legs like the dirty little whore you are.”

She walked over to the thin mattress, kneeling down on it, the memory of her rape flashing back to her mind. She turned over and laid on her back, bending her knees and spreading her legs wide, her tight cunt presented before me to do as I wished with, her body shaking. She fought to control her breathing, slow it down from the hard labor she had just completed and the fearful memories that haunted her. It seemed like it had been so long ago, like it happened to a different person, in a different life. She pushed the images out of her mind... she didn't need to be afraid anymore.

I approached her, already naked, my hard cock glistening in the dim light. I knelt down between her open legs and entered her immediately, her slick pussy welcoming me into her. Her mouth and eyelids opened wide and she gasped deeply as I slide my hard shaft into her, her pelvis rocking forward to meet mine. I watched her hands as they moved around uncertainly, first holding her legs apart and pulling them close to her chest, then to the mattress at her sides, then to her own breasts, and then finally wrapping them around me and pulling me deeper into her.

She gasped and moaned deeper and louder as I thrusted into her, the tip of my hard cock gently nudging her cervix each time. I looked down and watched her breasts as they heaved up and down with her breathing, watching as drops of sweat fell off my body onto her. Her eyes opened wider and she looked deeply into mine, darting away quickly as she remembered what I had told her. I wanted to see them again though, I wanted to gaze deep into her soul while I brought my little toy to orgasm.

“Look at me.” She moaned loudly as she obeyed, falling off the edge instantly while we stared at each other. “Yes... yes.... yes.... YES..... YES..... Y... YESSSS!!!!” I watched her pupils dilate and roll into the back of her head as the pleasure overwhelmed her, feeling her tight pussy clench down on my cock over and over again. Finally she collapsed, exhaling loudly.

“What do you say?”

She blinked and moaned, trying to regain her composure. “Thank you, sir.”

I pulled out of her and stood up, ordering her to her feet. Leading her to the wooden table that she had been tied to before, I bent her trembling body over it, her soft round ass sticking up into the air. Kneeling down I spread her feet wide, tying her ankles to the table legs, one on the right side and the other on the left. My mouth was close to her ear as I spoke quietly to her. “Now, you're going to be a good little pet, and you're going to offer me your ass. Do you understand?”

“Yes sir.”

“Now, ask me to fuck you in the ass, nicely.”

Her eyes closed tightly as she imaged my cock forcing her sphincter open, traveling deep into her body, into places that she had never allowed anyone. She wanted so badly to obey. Her body was exhausted from the hard work she had been forced to do, her knees and muscles weak from the incredible orgasm just moments before. She took a deep breath and allowed her body to relax, feeling the wood against her skin, mentally relaxing her anus to prepare it for what was coming. “Sir, will... will you please fuck me in the ass? I... I wish to pleasure your cock with my ass, please sir...”

I smiled and said nothing, setting a ball gag down in front of her face. “Would you like to be gagged?”

She thought for a moment, looking at the red rubber ball, imagining it stifling her screams of pain, forcing her to breath through her nose. “Sir I... uhm... no sir.”

“Very well. But if you cry out too loudly, I'll make that choice for you.” I slid my cock back into her pussy, which was still dripping wet, her smooth, silky, natural lubricant covering my cock. She moaned gently as she felt it, arching her back to take me in deeper, enjoying every last moment of pleasure that I offered her before taking her ass. Finally I slid out and positioned my cock at the tiny entrance of her anus, pressing into it only slightly, letting the head of my hard dick expand it slowly. I could easily have forced my way inside her harshly, tearing her open and making her bleed, but I wanted her ass available to use again soon and had no desire to damage my property.

I took her wrists into my hands and placed them behind her back, holding her down to the table tightly and giving me a good grip to pull myself against. Her hands balled into fists as I began thrusting into her, opening her wider and wider each time, she dug her fingernails into her palms to distract herself from the pain. Her anus finally gave as she squeezed her eyes shut, mentally relaxing it and allowing me into her, once my head was through I only needed to expand her ass a little more, and then I began thrusting deeper and deeper into her, slowly allowing the her pussy's lubricant to spread until I made her take me in all the way up to the hilt.

She gasped and whimpered, but made no objection or effort to resist as I took her. My cock slid freely in and out of her now, that incredibly tight ass stretched over my shaft. She took long, sharp breaths through her nose, blowing them loudly out of her mouth as she absorbed the pain. I shoved myself into her faster and faster as my cock throbbed and exploded, hot streams of cum filling her ass. She breathed deeply and relaxed as my thick cum generously lubricated her insides, and I continued to enjoy fucking her until the hardness in my dick began to retreat. I pulled out of her, watching a thick bead of white creamy liquid drip out of her ass and down the lips of her pussy.

I untied her ankles and she slipped off the table onto the floor, resting against one of the table legs. “Thank you, sir.” I only smiled.

“Tonight, you rest. I have a big day planned tomorrow. There are some important guests of mine visiting and I expect you to be a good little slave and help them feel completely comfortable. Will you be a good girl and do as you're told?”

“Yes sir.” There was nothing anyone could do to her now.
Old 02-10-2012, 12:59 PM   #8
mishmish

mishmish Level 2 (200+)mishmish Level 2 (200+)mishmish Level 2 (200+)

Great story, like your writing style.
mishmish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 10:09 PM   #9
Shroud

Part 8
-------------------

My guests filled the great room of the “cabin”, a large fire roaring in the massive stone fireplace that anchored the room. Plush couches and chairs circled the room, occupied by not only men but women too, some of them their wives, who only came to watch, some of them mistresses themselves, and still others slaves and pets, who sat neatly on the floor near their owners. The dim lighting centered on a large circular bed that sat low to the floor, as if it were a giant stage waiting for its performers. Among the guests was Ethan, dressed in a fine black suit and tie, sitting in the shadows.

I walked into the room with a thin leather leash in my hand, the other end of it attached to a metal ring on Slut's collar. She followed a few steps behind me. “Ladies and gentlemen, this is the new slave that I have available to be bid on. Anyone who likes may have a free sample of her tonight. We only call her “Slut” for now... perhaps tonight a new owner will choose a different name for her.” Smiles and gentle laughter mixed in the room as both men and women examined her sexy body, naked and exposed for all to see. I sat down in a large armchair, Slut kneeling down on the floor nearby.

Tara was already hard at work at her assigned task, dancing slowly and erotically on the lap of one of my male guests, nothing but a short, shimmering, black dress covering her body. Finally unable to take her teasing anymore, I watch as he picks her up and carries her to the center stage, stripping her naked and putting her on her back. She obediently spreads her legs wide for him, exposing her beautiful shaved pussy, allowing him deep into her with a loud gasp. I loved sharing my sexy slaves with my guests, watching other men, and women, enjoying playing with my pets.

He groaned loudly as he came inside her, filling her pussy with his cum. Tara sat up, giggling, wondering who would be next. I bent forward and spoke quietly into Slut's ear. “I want you to go over there and use your tongue to carefully clean all of that cum out of Tara's pussy. Then the two of you can play. If anyone else decides to join you, I expect you to allow them to use you any way that they please.” There was a click of metal on metal as I remove the leash from her collar, allowing her to get up. “Yes sir.”

All eyes in the room fell upon her as she approached the round bed, staring at Tara's luscious body. The thought of tasting a woman for the first time, with all of these eyes upon her, caused her to tremble, but she hid it and continued forward, determined to please her master. She knelt down on the soft cloth, the light from above shining on her and blotting out the room full of faces. She touched Tara's knees, spreading them apart slightly as her eyes traveled down to her wet pussy, the creamy, hot cum oozing out of her. The image flashed into her mind of the cold, slimy puddle that she had been forced to clean off the floor, of the punishment that she had been made to endure because of her first failure. She bent forward and willed her tongue out of her mouth, licking that thick milky liquid from the bottom of Tara's pussy to the top, hearing her squeal in delight as the moist warmth of her tongue dipped into her. She mused at how much easier it was to eat cum when it was still hot and fresh, as it slipped down her throat.

Every person in the room was fixated on the sight before them, master, mistress, and slave alike, probably none more than Ethan as his former wife's first experience with another woman unfolded in front of him. Gasps and moans filled the room as Tara reached down and grabbed her head with both hands, spreading her legs out wider and beckoning her tongue deeper inside. Slut had never even seen another woman's pussy this close before, and the way it looked from this angle surprised her. Though she had never before imagined pleasuring another woman this way, she knew exactly how it felt, how a woman would like to be touched. The moments blended together as Tara's moans grew more intense.

“Ohh.... Ooooh.... OOOOHHHH.... OOHHHHHHHH.....”

Slut felt the pussy around her tongue open wider, like a flower blossoming against her mouth, and then violently contract, over and over again, each contraction spaced perfectly the same time apart. Tara's body collapsed against the bed, twitching occasionally in sheer pleasure. Slut sat up slightly and watched her partner's body lustfully, the wetness still dripping from her mouth. She really did look like an angel. Tara's eyes flashed open as if suddenly possessed, and she sat up, grabbing my new pet and violently turning her over onto her back. “Don't. Move.”

Slut's body tingled and she gasped uncontrollably at every touch as Tara's hands, lips, and tongue had their way with her. Never before had she experienced such pleasure, the softness of another woman's breasts against her body, the sensation of her hard nipples as she gently dragged them down her skin, those deep, lustful eyes staring back at her. Time and space melted away and became meaningless, the circular bed that they played on turning into their own surreal universe where nothing mattered but the energy that flowed between them. With every kiss, every touch, every lick, every orgasm, they energized one another's bodies more and more, the intensity of their love-making increasing as if there were no limit. How long had they been lost together in this moment? Was it hours? Days, perhaps? Did it even matter? Until finally their bodies gave out from exhaustion, collapsing into each other, the sheets drenched from their sweat. A soft applause sounded in the room.

Several men and women got up and climbed onto the large round surface, stripping clothes off one another in the lustful desire that had been ignited from the passion they had just witnessed. Slut put her skills to use without a question, allowing anyone and everyone to have a piece of her, taking a hard cock into every hole in her body, often more than one at a time. I only watched from my chair, enjoying the show and chuckling at Ethan, who shook his head in disbelief at what I had accomplished. I mused at the hours we had spent together that day, teaching him carefully how to set clear, consistent rules, when to correct, when to reward, and when needed, to punish.

I approached the bed as the action died down, Slut and Tara exhausted from being taken and used in every way possible. Without a word I motioned to them with my head, and they quickly gathered themselves and rushed to me, kneeling down before me side by side with their palms up on their thighs. I smiled slightly to them as I observed my satisfied guests, signifying that I was pleased. “Go get in the shower and wash each other off.” It was more meaningful than just wanting my property clean from behind used in such a way, it was a reward to Slut for serving me as I had asked her.

By the time they returned, most of my guests had either retired to other rooms, or simply collapsed about the great room, sleeping together in groups of two, or three, or more, the light from the fire flickering on their bodies. I clipped the leash back onto Slut's collar. “There is someone who is interested in purchasing you.” She shivered slightly at the thought, but followed me without hesitating. I led her to Ethan, who had observed the entire evening without showing his face, letting her kneel down before him. She fought to keep her eyes to the floor, wishing she could look up and see the face her new potential owner. I could see what was going through her mind. “You may have a look.”

Her eyes lifted and they met Ethan's, the recognition slowly spreading across her face. She knew this man... this man had loved her once. Really loved her. But she had let him down, and he threw her away. Not even her, really... someone else. The old her. A her, long forgotten, it had been such a long time ago.

“This is Sir Ethan. Now, look at me. I'd like to offer you a choice. The decision will be yours to make.” Her deep, beautiful eyes found mine, listening for my next words. She wasn't allowed to make many choices.

“You can go with this man, and fill in the life that was once Lillian. Work at the same job. Live in the same house. Sleep in the same bed. Have the same owner.” I motioned to Ethan. “Never forget the lessons that you have learned here. Serve your master well, and you will never, ever have to be afraid of being thrown away again. Perhaps someday, he could even love you.” A tear streaked down her cheek as emotion overwhelmed her. The pain of being thrown out like a piece of garbage, being called trash. All because of her weakness. Weakness that she no longer had. She wanted so dearly to be loved, to be cherished. To be looked at the way that her master looked at Tara.

“And my other choice, sir?”

I pointed to the doorway leading to the garage that held the cage she had slept in. “You stay here, as my pet, forever.”

She signed deeply. She had resigned herself to being her master's plaything... she hadn't thought that she would ever have another choice. And now, the thought of being owned by someone who had once loved her, who maybe, if she showed him day after day her submissiveness, could eventually love her again...

“Would... would I ever see Tara again?”

I was touched by her question. “That will be up to your new owner.”

She sighed again, another tear sliding down to her chin and falling away. She would miss her so much, and vowed to think of her every day. “I think that, I would like to go with Sir Ethan.” I squatted down next to her, reaching out and stroking her gently on the face. “Very well then.” I stood back up and looked at Ethan. “What shall you call her?”

He looked her over for a few moments while he pondered. “Lillian's middle name was Rebecca. That would be a good name. Well, what do you say?”

Rebecca wiped the tears from her face and nodded. “I would like that very much, sir.”

I handed the leash to Ethan and rested a hand on his shoulder, bending over to whisper into his ear. “If you mess her up, I will slit... your... throat.” He turned his head and our eyes made contact, nodding his head in a silent promise.

Epilogue
---------------------

Four months later, Tara and I sat on the couch in the living room of our downtown condo. She sidled up to me and then climbed onto my lap, kissing me firmly. “I love you.” I smiled at my lovely wife, admiring her sweet smile as I had so many times before.

The doorbell rang and she hopped up off the couch, opening the door and inviting our guests inside. Rebecca and Ethan entered, and he came to join me in the living room while the two women embraced each other tightly, giggling and running off hand in hand. Ethan and I chuckled at them as he sat back and let out a long, slow sigh. “So. Still going well then?”

The satisfied smile on his face gave me all the answer I needed.

THE END.
Old 04-20-2012, 07:07 AM   #10
midevilone

midevilone has initial reputation

I have someone I need to send for training. Got a name and number
GREAT STORY!
? :-)
midevilone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2012, 08:42 AM   #11
nirvana88

nirvana88 has initial reputation

That was GREAT. I really enjoyed it . Thank you.
nirvana88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2012, 05:07 PM   #12
Kingcock

Kingcock has initial reputation

excellence, pure excellence... thank you
Kingcock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 04:12 PM   #13
Busty Red

Busty Red Level 1 (100+)Busty Red Level 1 (100+)

As someone's wife myself let me say ........ god damn good story! Excellent!

I'll give it four vibrators!
Busty Red is offline   Reply With Quote