Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 06-22-2008, 08:25 AM   #81
MARADONA
Banned

MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by italianguy View Post
Jennevieve what a childish attempt to be raped.
I don't see where this attempt to be raped...Jennevieve just described how is the society we live today...
honestly i don't see what she said of wrong...
MARADONA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2008, 08:50 AM   #82
drmephisto

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beardy View Post
I’ve always hated men who touch women in the subway. For me it’s really disgusting. I have suffered these men since I was a teenager.
But today I’ve had a horny experience that later I was ashamed of, but it also excites me. Let me tell it to you.
I was in a crowded subway wagon in the afternoon after work. It was hardly running because something was wrong, so we stopped for a long time in every station and everybody was getting fed up about it.
Suddenly, I felt a hand in my bottom. I didn’t pay attention, because the wagon was really crowded and I thought it was unintentional. But the hand kept on it and I felt how it was caressing softly my butts. It had been years since I had been molested the last time, so I didn’t react quickly. I didn’t even look at my molester.
Then, a thought came to my mind as a flash: “A man is touching me, he is abusing me without my consent. But I like it. I’m getting excited”
I was getting excited by the situation! I stood still, so the man could touch me.
In the next station a lot of people went in and out, so the man stopped touching me. But after a few seconds I felt it again. This time the hand was caressing my bottom not so softly. I became more excited, thinking that I was being violated.
This touching lasted until I went down on my station.
When I left the subway I felt ashamed of getting excited by that situation. I know many women, including me, have been molested in the subway and it’s wrong not having accused that man of being a perverted. But I couldn’t help getting excited. So I think about it I feel a mix of shame and excitement.
I would like to know what you think about it. Please feel free to answer anything you like. I will appreciate every feedback.

If I had a nickel forthe number of times I "accidently" bumped into a babe on the subway, I'd be a wealthy man. Riding the subways of New York during rush hour or joining the rush after an event like a ball game or a concert at a big venue like Madison Square Garden made for standing room only in the subways. After rock concerts where there were so many light headed chicks made so from pot and wine, their inhibitions were usually a little loose and an "unintentional " copped feel was usually greated with what I always thought was a forgiving smile. Of course the working girls coming home from work were a little less forgiving but what could you do. I never did it deliberatly but not to say that if I had, I couldn't have gotten away with it. I did see a guy get slapped once but I think he might have taken his copped feel on her ass and closed his hand grabbing her cheek.
Seriously, it is vile behaviour because it is an assult. If it were my wife, girlfriend, mother or daughter that it was happening to I'd be inclined to want to rip his lungs out. I have empathy for people in that regard and so if I ever did an occasional brush upon a lovely's tits or ass, it may have been pleasureable but it was unintentional.
Old 06-22-2008, 10:30 PM   #83
italianguy
Banned

italianguy is infamous around these partsitalianguy is infamous around these partsitalianguy is infamous around these partsitalianguy is infamous around these partsitalianguy is infamous around these partsitalianguy is infamous around these partsitalianguy is infamous around these partsitalianguy is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by MARADONA View Post
I don't see where this attempt to be raped...Jennevieve just described how is the society we live today...
honestly i don't see what she said of wrong...
did you miss the part when she said that male discrimination is a good thing?
italianguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2008, 10:36 PM   #84
RLA68
Banned

RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

93 posts and -93 rep. Wow.
RLA68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2008, 07:28 AM   #85
shysnale
Neurotic Escargot

shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beardy View Post
I’ve always hated men who touch women in the subway. For me it’s really disgusting. I have suffered these men since I was a teenager.
But today I’ve had a horny experience that later I was ashamed of, but it also excites me. Let me tell it to you.
I was in a crowded subway wagon in the afternoon after work. It was hardly running because something was wrong, so we stopped for a long time in every station and everybody was getting fed up about it.
Suddenly, I felt a hand in my bottom. I didn’t pay attention, because the wagon was really crowded and I thought it was unintentional. But the hand kept on it and I felt how it was caressing softly my butts. It had been years since I had been molested the last time, so I didn’t react quickly. I didn’t even look at my molester.
Then, a thought came to my mind as a flash: “A man is touching me, he is abusing me without my consent. But I like it. I’m getting excited”
I was getting excited by the situation! I stood still, so the man could touch me.
In the next station a lot of people went in and out, so the man stopped touching me. But after a few seconds I felt it again. This time the hand was caressing my bottom not so softly. I became more excited, thinking that I was being violated.
This touching lasted until I went down on my station.
When I left the subway I felt ashamed of getting excited by that situation. I know many women, including me, have been molested in the subway and it’s wrong not having accused that man of being a perverted. But I couldn’t help getting excited. So I think about it I feel a mix of shame and excitement.
I would like to know what you think about it. Please feel free to answer anything you like. I will appreciate every feedback.
Have you ever considered yourself trapped in yourself ?
Trapped in your straight education, trapped in that boring job you have to do every everyday until you reach sixty and get retired ?

Don't you think in such a life, everything that breaks the solid straitjacket you are bound with could be freedom ? Especially if that freedom is bound to sexual pleasure ? Is it not wonderful to be able to forget about yourself ?

In your post, you says :

Shame and excitment ? Shame of what ? Enjoying a stranger giving you some pleasure because it doesnt' fit your education ? Because your parents told you sex with a stranger is bad ? Excitment of what ? Discovering new dimensions of pleasure ? Have no limit in you sexuality ? In one word, Beardy, do you think you simply had a taste of freedom ? Could rape fantasy be simply the quest of freedom for many of the women of this board ?
shysnale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2008, 11:38 AM   #86
MARADONA
Banned

MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
"hahaha

I'm not really... I guess, since you bring it up, my views are thus:

I think gender roles are awesome. They work out _so well_ for women. You get to stay home, live your life, and essentially fuck and take care of your kids (which you would do anyway if you worked) for a living. Take classes, have hobbies, but you're not ever expected to pull your own weight. But the fact is, they are totally impractical in the modern world. So scratch that.

Also, ***in the modern, Western world,*** women's rights are pretty much set. I don't want any changes. I like discrimination in law enforcement and child custody battles -- they work out well for me. This so-called "glass ceiling" thing is proven to be generally a myth. Women make choices about time off for family that men don't generally make, and that results in them being paid less. Women who don't have children and men who do have a dollar-to-dollar pay ratio of .96:1, and you really _won't_ get much higher than that. I don't want to be drafted, either.

I feel like we're at this nice medium where women don't have totally gender-blind equal rights, but they have some pretty freaking nice advantages, and I'd like to stay there."

honestly she didn't said nothing of wrong...
she just expose her point of view...as you i am a man and i don't have reasons to fell offended for what she said....
Old 06-23-2008, 11:39 AM   #87
MARADONA
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by RLA68 View Post
93 posts and -93 rep. Wow.
he is at -72 now!
Old 06-30-2008, 03:49 AM   #88
Jennevieve

Jennevieve Level 1 (100+)Jennevieve Level 1 (100+)

Quote:
You're a dumbass, nobody on this board likes you (see reputation), and I'm not sure how you haven't been banned yet.

I offered my opinion. You want to go batshit on me for what you assumed my first opinion was, and now you're going batshit on me for my actual opinion. Eat a dick.

Also, re: the "pathetic attempt to get raped" -- sorry dude, I am (apparently unlike yourself) getting it regular from my Master and most certainly don't need to be making booty calls on the internet. Good luck with your own -- oh, wait, nobody likes you.

Mods: Let me know if I'm being TOO much of a bitch. This slut likes being made to take it, but ItalianGuy's just too much of a little prick for me to take seriously.

Last edited by Jennevieve; 06-30-2008 at 04:06 AM.
Jennevieve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2008, 07:03 AM   #89
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Sternenlied

Quote:
Originally Posted by italianguy
So?
Male discrimination does not equal rape.
So if for whatever reason a woman is fine with being discriminated doesn't say she wants to be raped.
But as you know ... even if she DID ... you certainly wouldn't be her choice.
Old 06-30-2008, 07:59 AM   #90
Niceideas
Banned

Niceideas Level 8 (800+)Niceideas Level 8 (800+)Niceideas Level 8 (800+)Niceideas Level 8 (800+)Niceideas Level 8 (800+)Niceideas Level 8 (800+)Niceideas Level 8 (800+)
Send a message via MSN to Niceideas

Awww, you change your av, I liked the old one with the girl riding the hounds of hell.
Niceideas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2008, 10:29 AM   #91
italianguy
Banned

italianguy is infamous around these partsitalianguy is infamous around these partsitalianguy is infamous around these partsitalianguy is infamous around these partsitalianguy is infamous around these partsitalianguy is infamous around these partsitalianguy is infamous around these partsitalianguy is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jennevieve View Post
You're a dumbass, nobody on this board likes you (see reputation), and I'm not sure how you haven't been banned yet.
I was banned for a week.

Quote:
I offered my opinion. You want to go batshit on me for what you assumed my first opinion was, and now you're going batshit on me for my actual opinion. Eat a dick.
It's not that I like to harass you, it is cause you have stupid opinions and you can't even write down them properly. We are in a forum, it's obvious that if you write stupid things this is the result. I don't like your master, I don't let my slaves to have opinions.

And when a slave of mine talks with me and can't explain something properly she DOESN'T ACCUSE ME OF NOT UNDERSTANDING, she actually punishes herself automatically, because I'm the smart one and she is the stupid slave.

But maybe I'm the only one with good slaves.

Quote:
Also, re: the "pathetic attempt to get raped" -- sorry dude, I am (apparently unlike yourself) getting it regular from my Master and most certainly don't need to be making booty calls on the internet. Good luck with your own -- oh, wait, nobody likes you.
But you like me more than your master.

@stern: stop being jealous of every woman that talks with me please.
italianguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2008, 12:11 PM   #92
ego
the obscure

ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Speaking about discrimination, i want to inform you that i was recently rejected from a job because i am a man. I mean only because i am a man, i met all the other criteria.

I know at least on member that will feel better knowing that those things happen to men as well!
Old 06-30-2008, 01:40 PM   #93
touriquet2001
please delete

touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
I was banned for a week.

It's not that I like to harass you, it is cause you have stupid opinions and you can't even write down them properly. We are in a forum, it's obvious that if you write stupid things this is the result. I don't like your master, I don't let my slaves to have opinions.

And when a slave of mine talks with me and can't explain something properly she DOESN'T ACCUSE ME OF NOT UNDERSTANDING, she actually punishes herself automatically, because I'm the smart one and she is the stupid slave.

But maybe I'm the only one with good slaves.

But you like me more than your master.

you really should try thinking before you write . do you really expect anybody to believe all that ? even a tiny bit of it ? good for a laugh tho

speaking of stupid opinions and not being able to write properly nobody has to go any further , we have a winner in italianguy
touriquet2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2008, 01:52 PM   #94
MARADONA
Banned

Quote:
You're a dumbass, nobody on this board likes you...
I'm not so sure of it...i guess he has some fans here...
Old 06-30-2008, 04:47 PM   #95
sindyloo
Privileged Member

sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default How about us women??

Crowded Subways are fun for us Gals as well. Opppsss oh sorry cute young guy?? was that your tight ass I was groping? and oh my...this isnt a sock in your pants now is it??

And dont bother calling for help Stud...no one will believe you??....LOL
sindyloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2008, 05:17 PM   #96
ego
the obscure

ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I knew you are a naughty girl!
And no, its not a sock, i'm happy to see you!
Old 06-30-2008, 05:21 PM   #97
sindyloo
Privileged Member

sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Awww thank you dear! and of course you can always grope back as well, while I play with you!

So tight in this subway we can only move a little...yes?
Old 06-30-2008, 05:23 PM   #98
ego
the obscure

I can think of a way to save room... lets put things into other things!
Old 06-30-2008, 05:27 PM   #99
sindyloo
Privileged Member

hmm good idea dear! can use a thick pole bewteen the legs will be more steady on your feet then? Hope no one notices?? but if they do? more exciting for us then!
Old 07-01-2008, 06:27 AM   #100
ezzdx
Banned

ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)

Quote:
Very funny.
If you really think she were jealous it would be a joke.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MARADONA View Post
I'm not so sure of it...i guess he has some fans here...
I don't think there are some who like him,there isn't any good thing in him to make them like him,but maybe they dislike the members he bothered.
and don't wonder if there are some who dislike Jennevieve or Sterne.
ezzdx is offline   Reply With Quote