Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 06-15-2008, 08:55 PM   #61
italianguy
Banned

italianguy is infamous around these partsitalianguy is infamous around these partsitalianguy is infamous around these partsitalianguy is infamous around these partsitalianguy is infamous around these partsitalianguy is infamous around these partsitalianguy is infamous around these partsitalianguy is infamous around these parts

Torique please stop with this nosense. Jennevieve said a completely false thing, that in japan there is no law for train gropers and I corrected her.

Then all the forum attacked me as usual when I don't say something feminist like portraying the women ALWAYS as the victims.

A wikipedia article has to say every relevant point of view, so it's not really "the same article", it is in the same article but it's a totally different voice.

That part of the article uses a weasel word too, it's really funny to read, I laughed at it the first time.

"An indipendent research" come to a certain conclusion, to reinforce the idea that it is a single point of view but it's the right one.

As to say: "see? I am honest I report all the point of views. But this is indipendent [the right one]."

If a research is biased you write why, but writing "an indipendent research" is just wrong and so plain stupid to be funny.

Star67 get horrified to not see the women as victim (as usual), so he without reading the research (you have to pay to read it) thought that if there is something where the females are not always the victims there is surely something wrong and cited that research as an "explanation".

A person that thinks with his head would have read the research first.

Quote:
Originally Posted by touriquet2001 View Post
your link also states ....

Code:
The issue of groping in Japan does not just affect females but males also.
so why are you only crying about men ? why not everybody ?
Torique what are you talking about? From now on whenever a forumist comes to this forum and wants to rape a female for real and someone says that real rape is wrong I want you to explain him/her: "you can't say that rape is wrong without saying that false accusations of rape are wrong too, so you are sexist cause you care only for females".

Will you sound stupid?
italianguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2008, 10:22 PM   #62
italianguy
Banned

italianguy is infamous around these partsitalianguy is infamous around these partsitalianguy is infamous around these partsitalianguy is infamous around these partsitalianguy is infamous around these partsitalianguy is infamous around these partsitalianguy is infamous around these partsitalianguy is infamous around these parts

Back in thread, I want to share an experience with you. During the middle school I took the bus to go to the school.

A morning during my usual ride to school into the bus I was standing leaned at the side bus wall and the bus suddenly braked violently. A girl felt hardly over me, with her boobies on my face and one of her legs between my legs.

As if the boobies on my face did not suffice to turn me on she put both her hands on my chest and began to move slowly her leg rubbing my crotch, cause there were some shopping bags of an old lady and that girl was trying lo leave that position without trampling them.

As of today I still don't know if this girl is really stupid or if she wanted some body contact with me.

We both were avoiding eye contact, I had my head turned in the opposite direction of her and she had her head bend to look at the floor to not stomp the shopping bags.

At this point I began to feel an erection getting bigger and bigger and I turned my head at her face. She stopped to rub my crotch to evade the bags, she totally froze with her hands on my chest, a leg raised to my crotch and her head bent to the floor.

It seemed ages until my penis reached a full erection against her leg, but It must have been only some seconds, for all that time she was frozen in that position, I couldn't see her face cause she was still looking at the floor. After 2 or 3 seconds that my penis stopped to grow she very slowly began to turn her face at me.

I began to get scared that she would punch me or assault me so I was tightening my fist ready to strike. I though if I strike her first she will not strike me.

But when she looked at me... she really had an unexpected reaction, she had not an angry face at all, she was just scared like hell, with her mouth half open as in surprise and her eyes fully open.

She stared at me for some seconds with that expression.

I whispered "I am sorry" and she tranquillized in a second. Then another completely unexpected reaction: she smiled at me.

Then the third unexpected reaction: she put herself in a position to cover me and my erection, not in contact with my body, but she was standing very close to me to cover me.

We looked at each other for the rest of the ride and she gave me some other smiles and some complicity gazes.

Before her bus stop she bent her head and I'm almost sure that she looked at my private parts to see if she could remove her cover "safely".

As of today I'm still not sure if I'm the victim or the "rapist".

But the most strange part to me at that time was that she was so scared of my (little?) penis that she didn't even notice that I was going to strike her, my arm is bigger and tougher... and that little thing scared her more.

Last edited by italianguy; 06-15-2008 at 10:32 PM.
Old 06-15-2008, 10:57 PM   #63
touriquet2001
please delete

touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

that whole reply is just to stupid to reply to , but let me try ... and i'm assuming you are talking to me since you quoted my post italiangirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by italianguy View Post
Torique please stop with this nosense. Jennevieve said a completely false thing, that in japan there is no law for train gropers and I corrected her.

Then all the forum attacked me as usual when I don't say something feminist like portraying the women ALWAYS as the victims.
please show where you "corrected" her . your post (#53) as yet another one of your " women are bad and let's cry about how unfairly i'm treated" . you know like that sentence up there .

Quote:
A wikipedia article has to say every relevant point of view, so it's not really "the same article", it is in the same article but it's a totally different voice.

That part of the article uses a weasel word too, it's really funny to read, I laughed at it the first time.

"An indipendent research" come to a certain conclusion, to reinforce the idea that it is a single point of view but it's the right one.

As to say: "see? I am honest I report all the point of views. But this is indipendent [the right one]."

If a research is biased you write why, but writing "an indipendent research" is just wrong and so plain stupid to be funny.
umm , so you are saying the article you used to get your point across is full of shit ? or are you just saying you are ?

to help you out ...
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/independent

Quote:
Star67 get horrified to not see the women as victim (as usual), so he without reading the research (you have to pay to read it) thought that if there is something where the females are not always the victims there is surely something wrong and cited that research as an "explanation".

A person that thinks with his head would have read the research first.
Star67 can state their own reasons for their post . i saw it as taking offense at your crying . just like everyone else that reads your bullshit does .

you did state that YOU didn't read it because of the cost right ? so that means that you are thinking with something other than your head ?

Quote:
Torique what are you talking about? From now on whenever a forumist comes to this forum and wants to rape a female for real and someone says that real rape is wrong I want you to explain him/her: "you can't say that rape is wrong without saying that false accusations of rape are wrong too, so you are sexist cause you care only for females".

Will you sound stupid?
let me see if i have your point right ...

YOU constantly whine about the way women treat you , about how unfair the world is to men like you . so YOU get told women have things done to them too . NOW you want people that voice that rape is wrong to be told it isn't ? to have a qualifier in it ? is that what you really just proposed ? not only that , but YOU WANT ME TO DO IT !!!!!!

i think all of us grown ups know false accusations are wrong .... just as most of the people on here ,(excluding you of course , since you admit you don't with almost every post), rape and other crimes are wrong .

one of us sounds stupid alright !!!!!
touriquet2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2008, 10:58 PM   #64
touriquet2001
please delete

touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Back in thread, I want to share an experience with you. During the middle school I took the bus to go to the school.

A morning during my usual ride to school into the bus I was standing leaned at the side bus wall and the bus suddenly braked violently. A girl felt hardly over me, with her boobies on my face and one of her legs between my legs.

As if the boobies on my face did not suffice to turn me on she put both her hands on my chest and began to move slowly her leg rubbing my crotch, cause there were some shopping bags of an old lady and that girl was trying lo leave that position without trampling them.

As of today I still don't know if this girl is really stupid or if she wanted some body contact with me.

We both were avoiding eye contact, I had my head turned in the opposite direction of her and she had her head bend to look at the floor to not stomp the shopping bags.

At this point I began to feel an erection getting bigger and bigger and I turned my head at her face. She stopped to rub my crotch to evade the bags, she totally froze with her hands on my chest, a leg raised to my crotch and her head bent to the floor.

It seemed ages until my penis reached a full erection against her leg, but It must have been only some seconds, for all that time she was frozen in that position, I couldn't see her face cause she was still looking at the floor. After 2 or 3 seconds that my penis stopped to grow she very slowly began to turn her face at me.

I began to get scared that she would punch me or assault me so I was tightening my fist ready to strike. I though if I strike her first she will not strike me.

But when she looked at me... she really had an unexpected reaction, she had not an angry face at all, she was just scared like hell, with her mouth half open as in surprise and her eyes fully open.

I whispered "I am sorry" and she tranquillized in a second. Then another completely unexpected reaction: she smiled at me.

Then the third unexpected reaction: she put herself in a position to cover me and my erection, not in contact with my body, but she was standing very close to me to cover me.

We looked at each other for the rest of the ride and she gave me some other smiles and some complicity gazes.

Before her bus stop she bent her head and I'm almost sure that she looked at my private parts to see if she could remove her cover "safely".

But the most strange part to me at that time was that she was so scared of my (little?) penis that she didn't even notice that I was going to strike her, my arm is bigger and tougher... and that little thing scared her more.
sure it happened
Old 06-16-2008, 06:56 AM   #65
star67

star67 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)star67 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)star67 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)star67 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)star67 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)star67 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)star67 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)star67 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)star67 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)star67 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)star67 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to star67

Quote:
That line does not "explain" why the conviction rate is so high but say that there is ONE study that suggests this.

Did you read that study? I didn't because it costs 14$ just to read it. Why do I ask, of course you didn't.

Blackmailing for false groping is a serious concern please don't discard men's right as bullshit cause you are a man and you can find yourself in this situation and because as a human being you deserve the same rights as every other person.
i'm not a man. i also wasn't 'horrified' that women weren't being treated as the victims.

do i think 99.9% of accused people are guilty? probably not! do i not believe that blackmailers exist? no... i'm sure they do. but whining about how hard men have it (again) and how groping isn't really a problem (because obv all victims are secretly mafia blackmailers)? is bullshit. and i called you and your martyr complex on it.

and don't ask me why i didn't read it. i read the paragraph right next to it that explains the article. you know, the one that touri pointed quoted above that's plainly visible in the wiki article.

ugh, so not in the mood for arguing. all this aggression? on a rape fantasy board?!
star67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2008, 05:19 PM   #66
thebarber69
Privileged Member

thebarber69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)thebarber69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)thebarber69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)thebarber69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)thebarber69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)thebarber69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)thebarber69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)thebarber69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)thebarber69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)thebarber69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to thebarber69

Oh, golly gee, can you feel the LOVE....
Old 06-17-2008, 10:25 AM   #67
italianguy
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by star67 View Post
blah blah blah blah i'm not a man blah blah blah
omg star67 I didn't realize that you are an hot asian chick.

omg omg omg omg I read your description only now, you have big boobies too.

Last edited by italianguy; 06-17-2008 at 10:40 AM.
Old 06-17-2008, 05:25 PM   #68
MARADONA
Banned

MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by touriquet2001 View Post
sure it happened
ah ah touriquet your comment makes me laugh like a fool!!!
MARADONA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2008, 05:28 PM   #69
MARADONA
Banned

MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

italianguy probably you will arrive to -1000...

Last edited by MARADONA; 06-17-2008 at 05:31 PM.
Old 06-17-2008, 05:28 PM   #70
MARADONA
Banned

Quote:

Honestly i think that you are very wrong...especially about women...also you should been more respectful with the members of this board
....but this story was hella funny to read! even if is not 100% real...it was good! bravo
Old 06-18-2008, 05:52 AM   #71
MARADONA
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantom View Post

Well he is almost there!

Now he is down to -88 with 88 posts!

Hmmm....That's one negative rep point for every post!!

Funny how that works!!
eh eh yeah now he is at -89...yesterday he was at -78...
yes probably he will arrive to -1000 very soon! just gives to him sometimes!
Old 06-18-2008, 06:17 AM   #72
star67

star67 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)star67 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)star67 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)star67 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)star67 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)star67 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)star67 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)star67 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)star67 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)star67 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)star67 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to star67

Quote:
omg star67 I didn't realize that you are an hot asian chick.

omg omg omg omg I read your description only now, you have big boobies too.
huh.
star67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2008, 10:40 AM   #73
touriquet2001
please delete

Quote:
Originally Posted by star67 View Post
huh.
lmao
i think that was his sad attempt at hitting on you or maybe he was trying to "Molested In The Subway" ,(you)
Old 06-18-2008, 11:04 AM   #74
Fibonacci
Privileged Member

Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantom View Post

Well he is almost there!

Now he is down to -88 with 88 posts!

Hmmm....That's one negative rep point for every post!!

Funny how that works!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by MARADONA View Post
eh eh yeah now he is at -89...yesterday he was at -78...
yes probably he will arrive to -1000 very soon! just gives to him sometimes!
This is his goal for sure Cause it makes him interesting
Why not to give him some positive rep for a while
Fibonacci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2008, 12:53 PM   #75
MARADONA
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fibonacci View Post
This is his goal for sure Cause it makes him interesting
Why not to give him some positive rep for a while
eh eh you right! but it's fun!
Old 06-19-2008, 05:36 PM   #76
Jennevieve

Jennevieve Level 1 (100+)Jennevieve Level 1 (100+)

Quote:
Women like in the occidental world are overly protected by laws, in fact in Japan a man accused of groping has a 99.9% conviction rate in the criminal courts and this crime is punished with very harsh sentences (a maximum of 7 years of imprisonment).

See the wikipedia article about the 99.9% conviciton rate http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chikan_(body_contact) and the 2 articles used as a reference for this affirmation in the article.

As in every occidental legislation a man that touches a woman's bottom has a harsher verdict than a woman that castrates a man.

There is a giant business of women (usually run by the local mafia) that blackmail passengers for money or they will report them for groping.

So please stop with this "law doesn't protect the women" bullshit.

PS: I forgot to call you feminist, so I will do it now. Feminist.
Woaahhhh you're being a fucking dickhead, aren't you. (EDIT: Just noticed your negative 89 reputation... nevermind, I'm not upset anymore.)

First of all, I'm not a feminist. In any sense of the word. That's the first time I've been accused of that (usually get accused of being a chauvinist).. And secondly, what the fuck are you doing flinging that around as an insult? That's fucking retarded. Feminists believe in the general advancement of women, and I have my own issues with the feminist-extremist movement (as do most women, it turns out) which prevent me from self-identifying as such, but it's ridiculous that you'd be using "feminist" as an insult. I believe the word you're looking for is "feminazi."

I never fucking said there's no law against groping, I said there's no law about SEXUAL HARASSMENT, so maybe you should learn to fucking read before you start flinging insults left and right. And it *IS* a fact that train molestation isn't stopped at the time of the assault, almost ever. I never said a word about the conviction rate.

Also, wow. Wikipedia. Your powers of research amaze me. What an irrefutably solid source of information.

Last edited by Jennevieve; 06-19-2008 at 05:42 PM.
Jennevieve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2008, 11:02 AM   #77
MARADONA
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiTownHoney View Post
Hmmm....I could get him to a -100, but I wont, he hasnt said anything to terribly piss me off yet. Yes, Italianguy this is a challenge.
Neither to me...but if he wants some help...beh i'm here!
Old 06-21-2008, 11:12 AM   #78
shysnale
Neurotic Escargot

shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beardy View Post
I’ve always hated men who touch women in the subway. For me it’s really disgusting. I have suffered these men since I was a teenager.
But today I’ve had a horny experience that later I was ashamed of, but it also excites me. Let me tell it to you.
I was in a crowded subway wagon in the afternoon after work. It was hardly running because something was wrong, so we stopped for a long time in every station and everybody was getting fed up about it.
Suddenly, I felt a hand in my bottom. I didn’t pay attention, because the wagon was really crowded and I thought it was unintentional. But the hand kept on it and I felt how it was caressing softly my butts. It had been years since I had been molested the last time, so I didn’t react quickly. I didn’t even look at my molester.
Then, a thought came to my mind as a flash: “A man is touching me, he is abusing me without my consent. But I like it. I’m getting excited”
I was getting excited by the situation! I stood still, so the man could touch me.
In the next station a lot of people went in and out, so the man stopped touching me. But after a few seconds I felt it again. This time the hand was caressing my bottom not so softly. I became more excited, thinking that I was being violated.
This touching lasted until I went down on my station.
When I left the subway I felt ashamed of getting excited by that situation. I know many women, including me, have been molested in the subway and it’s wrong not having accused that man of being a perverted. But I couldn’t help getting excited. So I think about it I feel a mix of shame and excitement.
I would like to know what you think about it. Please feel free to answer anything you like. I will appreciate every feedback.
Thank you for sharing that good story.
It reminds me once I went to Paris to see that german metal band called 'Gamma Ray' 'Ex Helloween leader new formation'.

A girl in front of me was headbanging. I heard the sound of her hair slapping on her back. Then she started to headbang so hard her butt did move back in rythm and touched my pants, crushing my dick. It was delicious. She was crashing on my balls so hard I couldn't figure is she did it on purpose but the music was wonderful and there was no reason to spoil that great moment with questions ...
shysnale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2008, 11:42 AM   #79
Jennevieve

Jennevieve Level 1 (100+)Jennevieve Level 1 (100+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiTownHoney View Post
I thought I was the only female chauvinist
hahaha

I'm not really... I guess, since you bring it up, my views are thus:

I think gender roles are awesome. They work out _so well_ for women. You get to stay home, live your life, and essentially fuck and take care of your kids (which you would do anyway if you worked) for a living. Take classes, have hobbies, but you're not ever expected to pull your own weight. But the fact is, they are totally impractical in the modern world. So scratch that.

Also, ***in the modern, Western world,*** women's rights are pretty much set. I don't want any changes. I like discrimination in law enforcement and child custody battles -- they work out well for me. This so-called "glass ceiling" thing is proven to be generally a myth. Women make choices about time off for family that men don't generally make, and that results in them being paid less. Women who don't have children and men who do have a dollar-to-dollar pay ratio of .96:1, and you really _won't_ get much higher than that. I don't want to be drafted, either.

I feel like we're at this nice medium where women don't have totally gender-blind equal rights, but they have some pretty freaking nice advantages, and I'd like to stay there.
Jennevieve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2008, 01:24 PM   #80
italianguy
Banned

Jennevieve what a childish attempt to be raped.