Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 07-11-2008, 03:59 PM   #61
RapeDaddy78

RapeDaddy78 has initial reputation
Cool

The next day I tell you to get ready you are going to where this school girl outfit for the cliants, you will greet them and say you hope you please them, you will then show them to there chairs, the chairs are in the middle of the room, you will be dancing near the chairs, shaking your ass and binding over to tease them abit and then you will goto the bed lie on it and begin to undress sex and then ge up and start dancing, there are hear,you hear a knock at the door, I say" anwser the door I will be here the whole time but keep your eyes and attions to the cliants only, if you are a good girl you'll get planty of attion from me, just make shore they are happy!"
RapeDaddy78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2008, 07:30 PM   #62
rvplymates
Banned

rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I nod my head as you tell me what I am going to do. I know better then to protest as you can snap at me so quickly. I don't like the idea of being nude in front of other men but I am confident you will keep them from touching me. I put on the school girl outfit and ask about panties and you say no. I nod my head and jump when a knock sounds through the room. You tell me to answer the door and I walked to it nervously biting my lower lip.

I open the door and smile and the two tall men standing there, they looked like weightlifters, they were so big. I show them to their chairs and I tell them I hope I please them. The music starts and I look at you for a moment and you look at me angry and I begin to dance close to the men, wiggling my behind and bending over. I know they are seeing my naked ass and probably my sex but I have my orders and I do the best job I can to satisfy you.

As the music changes to something slower I figure you want me to undress now. So I slow dance to the bed and strip off my clothing slowly, seductively. The music changes again to a fast beat and I begin thrusting my hips at the two men. My breasts bounce and I see lust in the two men's eyes. They were on fire and I looked at you and you frown once more. I continued to dance wiggling my bare ass and bending over knowing the two men were seeing more then I wanted to show. The music ended and I looked at the two men for approval. I stood between them as I waited.
rvplymates is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2008, 09:38 PM   #63
RapeDaddy78

I watch as you dance and listen to the men make comments I laugh a bit, you stand there next to them nakid I say "guys you like what you see?" they say "yell how about a little fuck? we wanna give it to her" I say "sorry can't have any samples." they pay there fees and leave.

I walk over thinkin about how good your gona be as a whore soon enough as I slowly get you into it, I kiss you mmmmm "you where good", I push you into the wall kissing you grabing your ass I say "as for me your goods are mine always as I trust my dick into you hard and deep and fast "you like it don't you being used, I bet you got a kick out of showing off didn't you." I say as i fuck you deep and hard trusting into you pussy fast and deep as I can, "I bet you would be good at suckin cocks bet we could make an extra 50 if you sucked a cock what ya think hmm, they wouodn't be able to do anything but let you suck if they tried to go any farther I'd step in I can ashore you" I keep going at it till I cum then I trun you around and take it up you ass faster and faster pumping you ass balls slapin your ass cheaks"
Old 07-11-2008, 11:13 PM   #64
rvplymates
Banned

rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I am surprised as you encourage themen to go further but then when you tease them and stay they cant have me, I am relieved, they paid you for what I did and left. You walked up to me and kiss me and told me I was good.

You reassure me that I will always be yours as you push me to the wall. I groaned as you entered me fast and hard and all the while that you are fucking me you say I liked it and after awhile I start to think I did. You worked yourself into my body and my mind. Your suggestion that we could make more money if I sucked some cocks seemed to make sense. I came as you did and then you turned me around as you shoved your cock up my ass and slammed into me. You tell me if they wanted to go farther you would step in so that I feel protected. The seed was growing in my mind that I liked men to look at me and that it would be alright for me to suck cocks. as you slammed into my ass harder and harder.
Old 07-14-2008, 09:20 PM   #65
RapeDaddy78

Wink

The next day I tell you five guys are coming and all they want is sucked off good you got to suck them good and hard and to swallow all there cum every last drop, I tell you to put on the cheerleader out fit I have gotten for you as the cliants want a cheerleader.

The knock somes at the door and as you open you see 5 tall big and black men you tell them to have a seat a they sit and you start with the first one as you unzip his pants to find his large cock you begin to suck on it slowly a bit afrade at first the guys laugf at you saying come on baby suck that big black niggar cock we got lots of seed for you He grabs you forces you to suck it I jsut watch as I feel there is no need to stop them, I say keep it up your doing a good job let them take control as they wish they should get there money's worth, anouther guy gets up and grabs your ass, I say "don't worrie baby they are jsut feelin your ass nouthing wrong with that"

the guy says "yea nice ass baby I could really bang you ass baby niggar seed all in ya"

I say "sorry guys none of that shes still a kid shes not ready for that kinda of actio" the other guys take there turn over and over a few times cuming in your mouth a few times.

Then they ask "hey come on lets fuck her man let us get a lil bonus"
I stand there thinkin "I wonder if I could push her yet, I shoud probly wait"
Old 07-14-2008, 10:33 PM   #66
rvplymates
Banned

I was surprised when you said 5 guys were coming and I was to suck their cocks. I thought 2 was enough but did not say anything as you tell me to go put on the cheer leader's outfit. When I came out their was a knock on the door and when I open the door there is 5 big black men smiling at me. I take a quick look at you and then tell them to come in and have a seat. I had my orders to suck these men from you but they scared me a bit.

I go between the first man's legs and unzip his pants. He was huge and I was really scared now. I moved to slowly for them and they all laughed. One tells me to suck his big nigger cock and finally the one I was working on grabs my hair and forces his cock into my mouth. I nearly choke as he slams my head up and down on his huge cock. I want you to help me but you just tell me I am doing a good job and let them control me. I relax as my head is bobbed up and down and then he thrust deep into my throat and I have to swallow quickly to take all the cum he had. As I took the second man's cock in my mouth another one gets up and starts feeling up my ass, you tell me not to worry about that, there is nothing wrong with it as the second guy pounds into my mouth.

The man who was feeling my ass up speaks to me as I bob up and down and look at you. "yea nice ass baby I could really bang you ass baby niggar seed all in ya" I was happy that you stopped him but after I finished each guy you let them take my mouth at few times more. I thought it would only be one time but they were having a good time and you did not stop them.

When they were done with my mouth they wanted to fuck me and I looked at you scared as you seemed to be thinking about it. I prayed, please, please, not all of these huge cocks, they would hurt me, I just knew it.
Old 07-18-2008, 10:18 PM   #67
RapeDaddy78

Cool

I say "$500 a each", they yell "Hell yeah", I say "no limits have at her" .

THey all start grabing at here feeling her up all around "man let me feel her as me to man".

One man says I'm gona "break her ass good Oh yea", he starts by raming his dick as hard and fast as he can into you ass trusting violently into you, while anouther guy rams your pussy and anouther make you suck him they all take turns fucking youe ass and mouth, all caling you a dirty whore and all kindas of other names, they bang you for what seems like hours and hours, each of them tusting and yelling like a pack of dogs on a bitch in heat, then when they have seem to had enough they stop dropping you to the floor pay me and then take there leave. I walk over and help pick you up and take you to the bed I hug you and tell you how proud of you I am, even though you protested all the way though I am dispointed in that we will have to talk about your rudeness to customers, I said you need to help out in making money thats a lot of money in one night $2500 to be correct, and I was thinking about letting you be in a reg. house with me but now I'm not shore your completly committed to me I look sad at you and leave the room, I will not sleep with you tonight as I'm not happy with you...
Old 07-18-2008, 10:55 PM   #68
rvplymates
Banned

I say "$500 a each, Hell yeah, no limits have at her" .

I was shocked as you made the deal to have me used any way all these men wanted. They began grabbing at me and every way I turned to get away another man was there to grab what they wanted. I looked at you for help but you seemed to be enjoying the show as all the men touched me wherever they wanted to. I heard one say he was going to break my ass and before I knew it he had shoved his cock in my ass and I screamed. That seemed to excite the others and another man slammed into my pussy. I could hardly breathe as they worked together to thrust into me from the back and in the front. I flet like a sandwich as another rammed his cock in my mouth while two others waited their turn. They raped me for hours, doing things to me that I could not have ever imagined. And all the time whenever you were in the background you just stared at me.

When they finally had enough they let me drop to the floor and slapped you on the back as if they had used you instead of me. You picked me off the floor and hugged me and told me you were proud of me. You told me I was rude to the customers and I protested that they raped me. You told me how much money I had made and that you did not think I was committed to you. You made a sad face as you told me you were thinking about lettig me have access to the regualar house but now you would have to think about it.

I watched your leave the room and walked to the bathroom crying. Feeling terrible as you thought more of money then you did of me. I ran the water for a shower and stepped into it. I scrubbed my skin hard trying to wash away that terrible experience. Cleaning my sex was a painful ordeal as was cleaning my ass. I shook at the thought of being used like that again. The worse part was that you were mad at me.
Old 07-18-2008, 11:09 PM   #69
RapeDaddy78

Exclamation

The next day I come in I don't say a word I just grab you by your hair and trow you on the floor I smack your face a few times I kick at your stomic and then beat your ass good, then I grab your hips and begin to fuck you hard and good in the pussy from behind "You gona learn to be a slut for me, and your are gona enjoy it, you will Learn to take any cock from any one at anytime,I make shore the customers are clean and with nouthing for you to catch they all see doctors and give me proof, if you want to be rude maby I'll find some guy off the street with god knows what, and let him use you how you like that" I smack you on the face as i trun you over, I grab your legs and push them agenst you hard and bend you up a bit and begin to ram your ass hard holding you tightly banging you with my cock, "maby I shoud trow you out into the street and call some guys to come find you and really tear you apart, when there done you'd not be alive for long."
Old 07-19-2008, 06:16 PM   #70
rvplymates
Banned

I was sleeping deeply exhausted from the five man rape the day before when suddenly I am wrenched from the bed by my hair, I screamed loudly and raised my hands to try to stop the pain. Next I was thrown to the floor and I realized it was you punishing me. My face stung from the numerous slaps you gave me. I lost my breathe as you kicked me in the stomach and then beat my ass. All I could do was scream and scream some more as I did not know where you would hit me next.

I gasped as you grabbed my hips and slammed into my pussy. In spite of all the pain you gave me I groaned loudly from the pleasure of your hard, deep, strokes. You spoke to me letting me know what was expected of me. "Your gona learn to be a slut for me, and your are gona enjoy it, you will Learn to take any cock from any one at anytime,I make shore the customers are clean and with nouthing for you to catch they all see doctors and give me proof.

I was moaning loudly as you told me what would happen if I did not behave and do what you told me to. If you want to be rude maby I'll find some guy off the street with god knows what, and let him use you how you like that"

Anothe smack sent me realing as I screamed and tears ran down my face. You roughly turn me over and bend me so my ass is up in the air and my legs press into my breasts and slam into my ass. I scream and there is as cry at the end as I beg you to forgive me. "Please forgive me, I will do anything you want me to." But you are not listening to me or maybe you are but you continue to threaten me. "maby I shoud trow you out into the street and call some guys to come find you and really tear you apart, when there done you'd not be alive for long." I groaned as you fucked my ass and beg you not to do that to me. "I will be good, I promise". I feel miserable as I do not think you will ever forgive me. I know you will keep punishing me, maybe forever.
Old 07-20-2008, 09:44 PM   #71
RapeDaddy78

I listen to you as I keep hurting and abusing you making you feel the pain of not being good I stop and say "Good I demand Respect, after all i've gaven you, a better life then what you had before, my punishment my be rough but the love I give is the best in the world don't ever forget, my love is hard to find.." I pick you up and hug you saying "Please don't make me have to do this again I don't like to punish you I'd rather give you good lovin all week long then to have to take time to punish you when i hurt nyou I feel the pain as if it was me and I go away and cry my self as if i was the one abused"

I kss you deeply and get a tissue, and then I hug you and like you on the bed I lie next to you thinkin to my self of all the use you'r gona be getting

I play with your brest sucking on them soon I put my cock in your pussy deep and lie on you as if you were a storage area for my cock "good night my love, keep my cock warm to night.."
Old 07-22-2008, 11:27 PM   #72
rvplymates
Banned

The beating was not as bad as how I felt when you told me you demanded respect that I did not give you. You let me know that your love was hard to find and that when you had to punish me it made you feel the pain, that it was like abusing yourself. I cried at the thought of hurting you so badly. Then you kissed me deeply and went and got a tissue so I could wipe my tears and blew my nose. You hugged me and put me on the bed and I held onto you as you put your cock into my pussy deeply and then you said good night and told me to keep your cock warm tonight. I feel asleep slowly afraid of what would happen tomorrow and the next day and the day after that and so on.
I kss you deeply and get a tissue, and then I hug you and like you on the bed I lie next to you thinkin to my self of all the use you'r gona be getting

I play with your brest sucking on them soon I put my cock in your pussy deep and lie on you as if you were a storage area for my cock "good night my love, keep my cock warm to night.."
Old 07-29-2008, 09:34 PM   #73
RapeDaddy78

Smile

Today I come in a with some guys where all drunk I say "see what kinda action we can have for free", you see 2 guys one really skinny you can see where hes been doin drugs, anouther is a black guy with sores all over his body, "and shes already nakid, pick a hole and enjoy"

I grab you and kiss you a bit sloppy and take off my clothing I'm really out of it really messed up, I begin to fuck your pussy hard trusting and yelling in a way you've not seen, the guy looking sick and all tore up gets behind you, you can smell his bad odor coming from him smells like hes not had a bath in awhile or no telling what he mauy have takes you and begins to fuck your ass with out warning the other guy say "let make full use of here get her on the ground" we lie you on your stomic on top of me with the black sick guy get on top and the other guy fucks your mouth, the gang fuck is intese, fucking you hard and with out care for your well being banging and fucking you slaping you hitting on you from time to time for the fuck, then we toss you back and forth calling you a different name useing you for the object of many games, then we take turns fucking you tied to a door riping you apart almost everytime then I untie you trow you in the bed and leave you there.

Soon i come back a bit sorboring up I tell you "sorry baby met some guys at a bar they wanted some action and well i was abit out of it, and you are my own personal entertainer, my little plesaser, I'm shore you didn't have to much truble taking it all in, I know uit was a lot of cum but you can handle it", I kiss you and get on top and begin to fuck you someone more, "time for a little one on one loveing, I fuck you on and on in the pussy till i cum then I do it in the ass till I come and then again in the pussy. I say "man you shore do know how to take a load my little cum dumpster."
Old 07-29-2008, 10:41 PM   #74
rvplymates
Banned

You were late coming home and I was worried thinking you had an accident or were dead and then I heard your drunken voice and you staggered in with two guys. One was a skinny drug addict, I could see needle marks on his arms and the other was a black guy with sores on his body. I was shock and was about to beg you not to let them touch me when you gave me a sloppy kiss and took off your clothing. I could see how drunk you were so there was no way you weren’t going to use me.

You took off your clothing quickly and I looked at the door to the bathroom thinking I could get in there and hide from you and these filthy men you brought home. Then you grab me and slammed hard into my pussy and yelled loudly as you took me. The sick guy came up behind me and I almost puked as he stank. He rammed his cock up my ass. The other guy tells you to use me fully and you drag me to the floor still ramming my pussy as the dirty guy rams my ass, the pain was unbelievable but no one cared when I cried as the last guy rammed his cock in my mouth. I couldn’t believe that all three men were slapping and hitting me as they fucked me.

Afterwards the three of you tossed me around and called me filthy names. There were so many nasty things happening that I just shut down and refused to believe what was happening to me. Finally you threw me on the bed and left with the men as I lay bruised and crying. Later on you came and said you were sorry and called me your little pleaser. I did not say a thing as I knew you would get made at me again. I was so sore but you had no clue as you raped me hard in my pussy, as and then pussy again. I couldn’t believe how full of cum I was. You even called me your little cum dumpster which I didn’t take as a compliment. I really had no choice, whatever you wanted to do to me, you would do.
Old 07-30-2008, 09:29 PM   #75
RapeDaddy78

Smile

The next day I came home and brong you some candy and flower and said I'd not use you as a whore again, I want you to be my own I toald you, I kissed you and then toald you to think about living with me in the main house as my gf and not jsut a toy, but still for my use as i wanted, I said I would not get mad if you said no, but i want a anwser."
Old 07-30-2008, 09:45 PM   #76
rvplymates
Banned

I was surprised to see candy and flowers in your hands. When you gave them to me I looked into your eyes and smiled. When you told me you would not use me as a whore and wanted me to live with you as your girlfriend I smiled happily. As an after thought you said of course you would use me. I jumped into your arms and gave you butterfly kisses all over your face.

"Yes, yes, I want to belong to you alone".

I was so happy I thought I would burst.
Old 07-30-2008, 09:54 PM   #77
RapeDaddy78

Smile

Knowing I'd broken you and made you mine I toald you one more thing "you are going to have to fuck one more guy or else we can not be as one and I could not take you out for a movie or anything, you will fuck a cop and he will fix it so your are older and have yor Id changed if you love me you will understande and accept this favor for me."
Old 07-30-2008, 10:01 PM   #78
rvplymates
Banned

I was shocked that a cop would want to rape me. I had always thought of them as protectors. "I nodded my head in agreement, it was true I would have to appear older for you. After all you were a grown man.
Old 07-30-2008, 10:20 PM   #79
RapeDaddy78

Smile

I made a Phone call to my contact who was a cop " I said yell hey budy I need a big favor of you, how about a good peace of ass for a id change?" waited "great! how fast can we get the deal going? to night great be waiting."

I toald you to lie on the bed "keep your mouth shut till after this is over, you make a sound or mess this up and we will be over!"

the cop came and there was a knock on the door, he was a fat guy kinda short, he said "well hello budy hows it going? I responded going great check out thing nice young bitch I've been useing, she a good fuck, the deal is she 16 I want you to take her id work your magic on the computer and bring me back a new id new name age 18 you know full deal full complete new Id, and you can fuck her now all you want anyway you want she wont compain or say a thing"

He looks you over and say "DEAL!!!"

He rushes over takes off his clothing and begins to lick your pussy, i leave you to alone saying "just come up to the house when your done."

he says to you "dont you dear tell anyone bitch I'll kill ya for no reason if i wanted I've fucked a lot of kids i've found around her bein bad jsut to keep from going to jail, he grabs your brest hard playing with them then he says "fuck it" and rams his fat short dick deep into you raming you till he cums, then he flips you over and rams your ass deep, then he gets his night stick and begins shoving it up you ass not to far then your pussy and says "how that for wood bitch you like it you know you do" he begins to trust his dick into your pussy as he uses the night stick in your ass then for kicks he hits are ass with the night stick a few times, and then gets up after hes done and re dresses and leaves as well, after a little bit I come back in and say " I know that was a bit like all the others but it will be the last baby no worries we will be to geather as one real soon I kiss you and leave for the night telling you to morrow you are to where this tennis out fit clean up then room and pack everything up all the out fits you've got, and things you have, be ready to be my gf, and soon wife.
Old 07-31-2008, 06:43 PM   #80
rvplymates
Banned

He rushes over takes off his clothing and begins to lick your pussy, i leave you to alone saying "just come up to the house when your done."
I looked at the fat cop as you made the deal and soon you left. You had told me not to say a word and I did as you said, even as he threatened to kill me. He took my breast in his hand and squeezed it to hard. He kept threatening me and then finally sank his cock into me pounding me hard until he came.

Then he flipped me over and rammed me in my ass and I almost screamed but kept myself from doing so. He grabbed his nightstick and shoved it in my ass and then into my pussy and tells me you know you like it. I kept my eyes and mouth shut as you had told me to. It was hard to not scream as he hit me with the stick but I kept thinking it would be over soon. I relaxed when he left and threw the blanket over my bruised body.

When the door opened I was relieved to see you but you did not let me speak as you gave me a kiss. You promise that was the last and tomorrow I was to wear the tennis outfit. I was to clean the room and pack up everything in the room. Tomorrow I would be your girl friend and your wife. I gave you a sweet smile glad that I would belong to you alone.

In the morning I showered cleaning myself and then put on the tennis outfit. I cleaned the room so it was spotless and packed all my outfits and other things you had given me. I had just closed the suitcase you had given me when the door opened up.