Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 05-15-2008, 10:47 PM   #1
RapeDaddy78

RapeDaddy78 has initial reputation
Exclamation Innocent Virgin No more

I see you walking to school missed the bus, so your on your way to school and my house is on of few on this road, only road you can take I sneak up to get a chance of taking you.

I'm 6' 160 pounds brown hair and brown eyes
RapeDaddy78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2008, 05:33 PM   #2
rvplymates
Banned

rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

ooc: Kate, 5' 2", 102lbs, long blonde hair, blue eyes, well developed.

IC: Kate had fallen back to sleep when her Father had left for work. One call and one call only was the rule since her Mother died. Her Dad had no time to fool around in the morning. He had an hours ride to work and expected Kate to be as prompt as he was. She jumped up out of bed and put on her clothing and ran out the door. Of course the bus was just pulling away from her house as she stepped out of the door. She had to walk to school now or her Father would skin her alive. She kicked at a stone in her anger and slipped her arms into the back pack and hurried down the two steps to the ground and walked to the main road.

She began to walk rapidly down the road deciding whether to walk fast or run. She was a runner on the track team and could use the training. As she thought about this suddenly someone grabbed her and she began kicking her feet back at an obviously strong man.
rvplymates is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2008, 10:40 PM   #3
RapeDaddy78

I pull you back to my house around back to the barn fighting all the way, but no madder no one can hear you we are miles from around one else, I watch you as I pull you your tits flying about from the tight top your wearing, I'd say was abit tight on you, no problem for me, as I'm injoying the view, I drag you into the barn get some rope and tie you hands tightly to a pole where there is a big hook where I pick you up and hook you to it then tie you legs spead open wide to to other ropes and hooks i have lower for legs already set up as you'r not the first i've used,as you look at me scared you notice blood all around near you from where others have been here I look at you and ask you what your name is and if you've ever had set i grab a big knife
Old 05-18-2008, 11:11 PM   #4
rvplymates
Banned

rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

No matter how hard I fight I cant get loose and I cant see who is pulling me along. Suddenly we are in a barn and you tie my hands behind me and hook me somehow so I am stationary as you tie my legs wide open. You are in the shadows so I cant see your face but I see a knife glittering and blood on the floor. This wasn't good, "Are you going to kill me?" Stupid question but I needed to know.
Old 05-22-2008, 09:09 PM   #5
RapeDaddy78

I Yel at you "anwser my questions BITCH!!" I walk upto you and say again "WHAT IS YOUR NAME?" I take the Knife and cut your shirt open,

Thne I begin running the blade up and down and then fast as I can with out cutting you I cut your bra off, I then begin runing it around you tits in a figure eight
Old 05-22-2008, 10:34 PM   #6
rvplymates
Banned

I fought against my bindings as you cut open my blouse and yell, "STOP IT, STOP IT", but next you cut my bra off of my body and I see you looking at my breasts and in my panic I yell, "KATE, MY NAME IS KATE".

That did not stop the humilation I was feeling as you ran your huge knife between my breasts in the pattern of a figure eight.
Old 06-25-2008, 10:08 PM   #7
RapeDaddy78

"THIS WILL HELP YOU LEARN THE DIFFENCE, when hes done with you, you'll not forget" I say as I unleash the dog, "you might as well not fight he will make you his.." He runs at you and jumps at you in a mad fit, his balls so full they almost drag the ground you can tell hes not released in a while, he start by pulling at you I yell "GET ON ALL FOURS YOU BITCH HE WANTS YOU FROM BEHIND DON't YOU GET IT" I grab you as the dog is in a rage trying to get in and put you up for doggystyle action the dog is feirce and growls wanting to mout and mark you good, "hes gona mark you good" I say with a smile evil as can be. he claws at you getting ontop of you finally getting his place he mounts and Hard is doggy cock exstined by 15" from be so full and so wanting to have your heat, he trust into you very hard I hear you scream saying "please I'm sorry I'll remeber sexy is no nude SEXY IS NOT NUDE"

The dog now going at you pumping at your pussy hard as he can with a rage forcing you down on the ground at the ferice fucking I can hear him grunting and growling and soon I hear him begin to howl as he cums for the first time, but hes not done not by a long shot confused by my spraying your ass He remount in your ass and begins to pound away at his hard and fast trusting tyou very ass almost like a rocket fireing up inside you you can do nouthing but take it, He soon howls louder then before as he cums he remounts again in your pussy so full of cum he jsut keeps going smelling of the scent raged wanting to make you his bitch for life he keeps pund you ass them pussy again and again soon 4 hours later he finally removes and gets off you I take him out of the room and come back "do you understand now that sexy is jsut danceing with clothing on in ways that tease me... I love you but if you are out of line even fi you don't understand bad thing can happen" I pick you up off the floor removing your collar and then placing you on the bed, I say "I tel you what that make me so fucking horny i gota have you now" I get on you evebn though you are warn out and ram my dick in you hard i trust fast deep and long on and on fucking your used pussy banging the shit out of it till I blow a large loud of my own cum into you I then kiss you and lie next to you saying "to morrow we will see if you have learned anything and maby you will get to have some more fun you know you want.."

Last edited by RapeDaddy78; 06-25-2008 at 10:10 PM.
Old 06-27-2008, 09:01 PM   #8
rvplymates
Banned

"THIS WILL HELP YOU LEARN THE DIFFENCE, when he’s done with you, you'll not forget" I say as I unleash the dog, "you might as well not fight he will make you his.." I couldn’t believe you were doing this to me. I screamed as the dog ran at top speed at me and jumps at me like he is a mad dog. I push at it but still her jumps up on me scratching my skin with his nails. He is pulling me across the room when you yell, "GET ON ALL FOURS YOU BITCH HE WANTS YOU FROM BEHIND DON't YOU GET IT" I shake my head wildly at you and you grab me and force me to the floor on all fours. I scream, “No No”, I was in a panic trying to get away and you hold me down helping the animal to have me. You speak to me almost as if you want the dog to hurt me. I scream as the dog’s claws dig into me and then the worst thing I could ever imagine happen when he mounts me as the dog slams into my channel, I scream out in pain and then I make promises to you, hoping you will get the beast off of me. "Please I'm sorry I'll remember sexy is no nude SEXY IS NOT NUDE". But you don’t, in fact you assist the animal by holding me still for him. After a while you did not have to hold me as the huge dog forces my chest to the floor with his huge upper body and then I feel his panting breath next to my ear as he grunts and growls. I am afraid he will bite me. Shortly he howls and I feel his hot seed fill my womb and I cry at this insult you have forced upon me.

I thought he was done as he rested for a few minutes but no, I felt his cock fill again and get as ridged as it was before. “No, no, no more, please help me”. But you don’t help me and the dog slams hard into my ass and I scream and keep screaming all through that entry. He was fucking me like a piston, the pain was unbelievable.
Another howl and I prayed it was over as cum filled my ass but no he was back into my channel ramming as if he never had me before. I was crying hard now, knowing this would never end and you just stood there watching the animal take me over and over again. I don’t know how long the animal had been using me as a fuck toy but even when he finally stopped I was out of it. I vaguely heard the door open and close and the open and close again. When I heard your voice, I could not respond "do you understand now that sexy is just dancing with clothing on in ways that tease me... I love you but if you are out of line even fi you don't understand bad thing can happen"

I felt your arms around me as you picked me up and removed the collar from my neck. The bed felt good under me and I curled up in a ball still in shock from what had happened. My eyes pop open at your next statement I thought you were kidding me. "I tell you what that make me so fucking horny I gota have you now” You straightened out my body and got on top of me. I groaned but not in pleasure as the dog had really hurt me. You did not care and I could see that as you thrusted into me deep, fast and for a long time. Using me as hard as the dog had. The only blessing was that you only needed to cum once and then you kissed me and rolled over next to me. "Tomorrow we will see if you have learned anything and maybe you will get to have some more fun you know you want...” I never wanted to fuck again but I wasn’t going to tell you that. I was hurting really bad as you laid by me so confident that I wanted it.
Old 06-27-2008, 09:18 PM   #9
RapeDaddy78

Cool The Untoald truth the orgions of a runaway

The next day feeling sorry for you thinking I'd went to far I got a card and a letter say I was sorry that i felt maby I had whent to far that i loved you and I also got you a nice dress to wear, I said I only want you to be the best you can and to be the best sometimes we have to get extreme I only do it becouse i care and want you to be the best for me, I know you want me I can tell..

Later when I come home I walk into see you in the dress I can tell you still upset I sit by you on the bed and say I think its time we talk about things help you know what I want by what I say so this doesn't happen again but first you need to tell me some truth I put you back pack on the ground after droping out clothing underwear and some few stuff animals, I say if you where going to school where are the books, and theres been no missing child alearts out tell me the truth your homeless or something else?
Old 06-27-2008, 10:14 PM   #10
rvplymates
Banned

I read the card and found it hard to believe that you were sorry but smiled as you said you loved me. You gave me a dress to wear and told me you wanted me to be the best that I could be. I did not say a thing when you said you knew I wanted you. I did not know how I felt about you now. I watched you leave for work and set about cleaning up my room or was it a cell, I was not sure any more.

I kept myself busy finding things to clean because I did not want to think about what had happened. Finally there was nothing more to do and I just put on the dress you gave me and sat on the bed trying not to remember the dog mounting me and hurting me. When you came home I was still upset. You sat down beside me and told me you would teach me what I needed to know. Apparently you realized I was unexperienced and was just making it up as I went along.

Then you told me you wanted some truth and dumped out the stuff in my back pack. There was my clothing and stuffed toys and you ask where are the books and where are the missing child alerts. I look down not wanting to relive a horror that you replaced with a new horror. I knew if I did not tell you soon you would get angry at me so I started to talk with my head bowed and my eyes on the blankets.

"My Mother died about six months ago and my step Father decided that he wanted to fool around with me last month. Well his hand would pat my butt or slip over my breasts and I decided it was time to get out of there. So I packed my backpack and purposely missed the school bus, I was walking to town to catch a bus out of this town and then you found me and here we are. He won't be looking for me, no one will."
Old 06-27-2008, 10:24 PM   #11
RapeDaddy78

Smile

I tell you I'm sorry about your mom and I give you a hug and I say "I want to help you become a good woman, a good enjoyable woman to please me, I want to make you mine for ever, I will teach you for now on and you will learn to obay me, If you are not shore of what is asked of you, you will ask me how." I ask you "how you are feeling are you ok?"

I left up the dress alittle putting my hand on your leg.