Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Rowdy room
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 10-06-2014, 06:44 AM   #1
DDF

DDF has initial reputation
Send a message via Skype™ to DDF
Default General Automotive Rage Thread

Diana's throwing a "service engine soon" light again. Holes rusted in the catalytic converter are making her throw "check engine" all the damn time.

Level of rage: 2/4
Reason: Ford had to make the catalytic converter bend at about 45 degrees up instead of just an easily replaceable flat pack one.

So I either have to spend mucho $$$
Try and redneck fixxx the hell out of it somehow?
Or live with the blinky blinky no pass emissions.

Cars made after 1996 suck.

2001 Ford f-150 XLT longbed in black. Tonneau cover on bed. More than enough room to haul 3 to 5 victims without suspicion. Delightful.
Old 10-06-2014, 10:01 AM   #2
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Stop whingeing and buy a new fucking car, you fucking cheapskate.

THE WESTCOUNTRY SHALL RISE AGAIN!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

We're Englishmen, and we came here, to rape your women and drink your beer.

I went back in time and voted for Hitler.

Pouring oil on troubled waters since 2008. Then lighting a fucking match.
FuckingRotter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2014, 11:48 AM   #3
DDF

That is my new car, arseloch.
you should have seen my old one. '93 mazda b2600, 250xxx miles, drove from 220xxx->250xxx with a crack in the cylender head. Eventually died due to hydrolock on her own coolant. Made giant clouds of puffy white smoke.

the car before that was even worse. Worse enough to be on PeopleOfWalmart and FailBlog

Being a broke college student sucks.
Old 10-06-2014, 11:55 AM   #4
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Get a fucking job then.

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

Old 10-06-2014, 11:59 AM   #5
DDF

I totally see the appeal of the rowdy room. A wonderful place it is to rage.

Speaking of which...

GODDAMNIT, I"M TRYING. ITS REALLY HARD TO BALANCE LIFE AND SCHOOL AND SHIT!
Old 10-06-2014, 12:27 PM   #6
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

My heart bleeds....

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

Old 10-06-2014, 02:39 PM   #7
DDF

So how's england? Do you like that your car choices are either a broken french car, a broken italian car, a broken english car, a GM knock-off, or the double decker bus?
Old 10-06-2014, 03:01 PM   #8
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

I drive a Ford, like you. It works because I have a job which means I can afford a decent car, and can afford to have it maintained and repaired.

If you stopped buying beer to cry in to, you might be able to afford a decent car too. It's troubling how stupid students are when it comes to understanding how the real world works.

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

Old 10-06-2014, 05:50 PM   #9
DDF

I don't buy beer. I own a truck because I haul scrap metal around, and unlike 97 percent of students, I know how to do repairs on my own. Mind you, not just duct tape this and that.

I don't know how many dumb shit mechanical engineering students I've met that have absolutely no fucking idea what a differential or transmission is.