Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 09-16-2008, 03:28 AM   #1
timebound

timebound has initial reputation
Default Question for the men!

Hello!

Men, when you read rape fiction, what is it that you look for? Would you rather read a story from a female's POV who is enduring the rape, or would you rather read about a man who is actively participating in the rape?

For example, there is a story that I've written in which a woman is imprisoned and is tortured for information (which involves a lot of rape). It is from the woman's POV, and there is a lot of talk about her physical pain while she's being fucked, and her sanity and whether or not she should fold to their demands. After a few installments of some brutal things, her sanity is teetering on the line. Lots of little nitty-gritty details on the specific acts as she perceives them, which are all unwelcome. This is the way I prefer to keep it, as I've already written it.

However, within the story there is one man in particular who is completely obsessed with the woman, the ringleader of sorts. I could potentially retool the story to be told from his POV, which would make it less about her experiencing pain as it is his obsession with her body and causing her pain (for the hell of it, I might add).

I've been thinking about this question a lot in the past few days. I know what turns me on, but I'm a lady, and the little details that affect me may not interest the men. And if I'm going to post a multi-installment story, I'd rather someone be interested in reading them.

I prefer to leave it from the woman's POV, so I'm curious as to what the men would like to see in a torture-ish rape fic? What specifically details turn you on? Would you like to hear about her hair and her skin or would you rather hear about how each thrust drives her a little closer to insanity? Or maybe both? What would the woman say/think/do that would hold your interest? (or should I give up and retool the story to the male's POV?)

I sincerely appreciate your time and input (the fruits of which will be available shortly in the Rape Stories section ).

By the way, I hope that this is something that's allowed in this part of the forum. Otherwise please delete this thread and accept my apologies.
timebound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 03:37 AM   #2
Woohoo

Woohoo Level 1 (100+)Woohoo Level 1 (100+)

There's no reason to retool the story at this point. Instead, I would write the same story again from the man's PoV. They would compliment each other.

Mostly, I'm not interested in the pain. It's the dominance. Dominating or being dominated. (I hear Blue Oyster Cult playing "Dominance and Submission" somewhere in the back of my head) I like a little of both. Generally though, I prefer the PoV from the raper. I'd still like to see your story as it is, variety is good.
Woohoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 11:09 AM   #3
ziranac

ziranac has initial reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woohoo View Post
There's no reason to retool the story at this point. Instead, I would write the same story again from the man's PoV. They would compliment each other.

Mostly, I'm not interested in the pain. It's the dominance. Dominating or being dominated. (I hear Blue Oyster Cult playing "Dominance and Submission" somewhere in the back of my head) I like a little of both. Generally though, I prefer the PoV from the raper. I'd still like to see your story as it is, variety is good.
Thats exactly my opinion.
ziranac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 11:16 AM   #4
mco
Privileged Member

mco has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mco has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mco has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mco has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mco has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mco has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mco has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mco has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mco has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mco has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mco has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I disagree. I very much like to know what suffering the victim is going through. The pov you're setting is very likely to arouse me a good deal. However, it seems to me that this story is subject to a possible multi-pov? As in, switching from pov's from time to time between her and the rapist who's got his mind on her. I may be wrong, in which case, stick to the pov you've got.

If you'd go for varying povs, i'd see before me something in which we know his intentions and then we feel her suffering... am I making any sense now?
mco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 11:22 AM   #5
thirsty legend

thirsty legend has initial reputation

Third person works for me, that way you get to get both pov's. I like the description of the deed and the submission of the victim, I like stories where they just give up and become a limp play thing for the attacker. I do like a pleading of when forced anal is on the cards as well though/
thirsty legend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 03:27 PM   #6
FinalKey
Key Master

FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woohoo View Post

agreed, telling a story from a woman's POV is pretty cool. I myself enjoy it being a male and in my fantasy somehow know what the woman is thinking while I'm taking her, but to even things out in a story it'd be good to toss in the male's POV if you want to.

There's a lot of readers who could do without and wouldn't mind if you just did the woman or male's point of view. Good luck with your story.
FinalKey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 07:03 PM   #7
Psionic_X

Psionic_X has initial reputation

Its close but if I had to choose, I prefer from the rapist's point of view; His motivation, his process of stalking, how he feels and thinks while commiting the act. I like that perspective best.
Psionic_X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 08:10 PM   #8
Vidofnir

Vidofnir has initial reputation

I think it should be kept first-person, since third makes it difficult to get into deep emotion sincerely (either that, it really messes with how the narrator proceeds in terms of tones and mood). Personally, I would prefer the POV of the victim, but if either is written well, it's all good.

While I do think that using split POV could cause some pacing issues, a side-by-side from the man's perspective would definitely be nice.
Vidofnir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 01:26 AM   #9
timebound

Thank you everyone for replying! It's always good to know what the men are after. I believe I know where to go with the story with the help of everyone who has given input. Thank you again!
Old 09-17-2008, 03:21 AM   #10
StigmataMartyr

StigmataMartyr Level 3 (300+)StigmataMartyr Level 3 (300+)StigmataMartyr Level 3 (300+)StigmataMartyr Level 3 (300+)

Woman's point of view. It's more exciting to see what she's going through. When you're reading the story, you can put yourself in the role of the rapist, which makes for better fantasy.

It's like in Zelda. They specifically don't give Link dialogue so you can substitute your own personality for his, instead of it being dictated by the character.

So if your target audience is men, I think the story should be more from the victim's point of view, and the reader can substitute himself for the rapist.
StigmataMartyr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 08:51 AM   #11
Hugues_de_Sade

Hugues_de_Sade Level 4 (400+)Hugues_de_Sade Level 4 (400+)Hugues_de_Sade Level 4 (400+)Hugues_de_Sade Level 4 (400+)Hugues_de_Sade Level 4 (400+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by timebound View Post
Men, when you read rape fiction, what is it that you look for? Would you rather read a story from a female's POV who is enduring the rape, or would you rather read about a man who is actively participating in the rape?
The story should be well written. That's what's important. The perspective doesn't really matter.
Hugues_de_Sade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 03:10 PM   #12
craxon

craxon Level 1 (100+)craxon Level 1 (100+)

To be honest most rape fiction is written by men and from a mans point of view. So I don't bother!
craxon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 02:40 AM   #13
timebound

Quote:
Originally Posted by craxon View Post
To be honest most rape fiction is written by men and from a mans point of view. So I don't bother!
Hmm....well, I suppose I'm going to be a huge exception from the norm, being a woman and writing from a woman's POV. Maybe I'll attract some attention that way.

Thank you especially to StigmataMartyr. Your post has given me a little more confidence about my decision to keep the story the way I'd previously written it.
Old 09-18-2008, 02:54 AM   #14
Underwise

Underwise Level 7 (700+)Underwise Level 7 (700+)Underwise Level 7 (700+)Underwise Level 7 (700+)Underwise Level 7 (700+)Underwise Level 7 (700+)Underwise Level 7 (700+)

Whereas I'm a fan of both, I much rather prefer from the woman's POV over the man's. A man's POV for me gets a bit repetitive since it's always about him feeling good in one way or another, but with women, it alway's seems like they act different ways. It's more enjoyable to see how they react to the rape, because we always know how the rapist feels but we don't know how the victim will react.
Old 09-18-2008, 04:17 AM   #15
TZOFOSHO
Hardest E-thug around

TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

compliments on writing a story, first off. I have always wanted to but been far too lazy.

Anyway, i agree that as long as it is well written, i will probably enjoy it. But i prefer it from a male perspective or third person, don't know why, but female perspective stories have never really done that much for me unless they were REALLY good.
Old 10-07-2008, 04:49 AM   #16
Woohoo

Woohoo Level 1 (100+)Woohoo Level 1 (100+)

How's it coming along? Can we expect it to be rape time soon or will it be a bit?
Old 10-08-2008, 09:43 AM   #17
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Although I enjoy reading, I'm not a fan of short stories. But I think a novel about a womans long, slow degradation would really absorb me. I think I would prefer if it was written by a woman and from a woman point of view.

Someone from another site sent me a rough draft of the first part of a kidnap and rape story. I suggested she post it here when it is done. Looking forward to reading it, it probably will be very long as the first bit only got to the point where her tormentirs decided to keep her rather than murder her and she had been promised a long week of pain! That took me twenty minutes to read.
FuckingRotter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 12:55 PM   #18
hosed_n_horny

hosed_n_horny has initial reputation

I've posted a story last week that was written from both POV's. I thought it was pretty interesting, to see how the male rapist (me) and the female victim described the rape.

Story can be found at http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=16434
Old 10-08-2008, 10:24 PM   #19
Saer

Saer Level 1 (100+)Saer Level 1 (100+)

I like both, but probably prefer the female POV a little; seeing both sides is best, one of the reasons I like reading well-written role-plays. I'm not into pain and torture as a part of the rape itself, it's pretty much all about the dominance for me, the difference between my fantasies and a (slightly) more mainstream dom/sub fantasy being that the submission is forced upon the sub rather than them consenting to it. It's probably just my thing, but torture is something that the victim is subliminally threatened with, sees happening to others (loved ones etc.), but is really never subjected to themself. Then I have really personal things that make a perfect story for me - heavy on the vaginal-penatrative sex, some anal and oral (on the rapist), no, or minimal manual or oral of the victim, and insemination with the implication of possible impregnation.

all described in intimate detail

Last edited by Saer; 10-08-2008 at 11:25 PM.
Saer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 06:23 PM   #20
kal

kal has initial reputation

Providing its a good story which builds up the anticipation I am not fussed - subject to the type of story I can enjoy both.
kal is offline   Reply With Quote