Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 08-15-2008, 02:58 AM   #61
[m[o_o]m]
Privileged Member

[m[o_o]m] has a maximum reputation! (1000+)[m[o_o]m] has a maximum reputation! (1000+)[m[o_o]m] has a maximum reputation! (1000+)[m[o_o]m] has a maximum reputation! (1000+)[m[o_o]m] has a maximum reputation! (1000+)[m[o_o]m] has a maximum reputation! (1000+)[m[o_o]m] has a maximum reputation! (1000+)[m[o_o]m] has a maximum reputation! (1000+)[m[o_o]m] has a maximum reputation! (1000+)[m[o_o]m] has a maximum reputation! (1000+)[m[o_o]m] has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

heh thats awesome squidley
[m[o_o]m] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2008, 06:58 PM   #62
WyckedKunt

WyckedKunt Level 4 (400+)WyckedKunt Level 4 (400+)WyckedKunt Level 4 (400+)WyckedKunt Level 4 (400+)WyckedKunt Level 4 (400+)

First of all, thanks to everyone who messaged me and said they enjoyed my first post, and to those of you who didn't judge me too harshly for my personal behavior. I'm sure there are still gonna be people who disapprove of the things I do, but I'm not gonna let that stop me from sharing my experiences with others who are more open-minded. So, as I promised, here's a little update on my current personal drama:
For a couple of weeks after I gave "Brad" his first earthshattering blowjob, he came around pretty regularly looking for seconds lol. I told him I had fun, but that we had to be a little discrete, so not to be too obvious about coming over all the time. He roped me into the phone sex thing a couple of times, and then when he couldn't call, he was sending dirty text messages. About a week ago I was at his house helping his mother out in the yard, and when I went inside to use their bathroom, he pulled me into his room. He could tell I was pretty impatient and pissed off with his antics. He didn't say anything, but his cock was out and he'd clearly been masturbating. It was one of those ridiculous moments when you're pissed at yourself as much as the other person. So I kinda shot him an angry look, and then I pulled up my shirt and lifted my bra. All I said was "Right now!". He knew I meant it, so he started to fondle my breasts while he stroked, and within a few seconds, came all over my leg. I didn't waste time getting to the bathroom and cleaning my leg off, and I was back outside in 5 minutes. My heart was beating from the fear of getting caught, but the whole thing turned me on so damn much, I pulled out my vibrator as soon as I got home lol.
From my point of view, I understand why I'm attracted to him. He's obviously younger and a good looking kid. And I'm honestly really flattered by the attention. I like to think about him watching me and getting hard. But I've seen the cute little girls he goes out with, so I'm not sure why he's so hung up on me! It's not like I'm making it easy for him, and we really only had that one encounter. Maybe it's the "Mrs Robinson" syndrome. I have no idea.
[ Ack! Am I really Mrs. Robinson?! LOL ]
WyckedKunt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2008, 07:07 PM   #63
Nemo01
Privileged Member

Nemo01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Nemo01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Nemo01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Nemo01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Nemo01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Nemo01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Nemo01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Nemo01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Nemo01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Nemo01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Nemo01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Nemo01

I don't know mme Robinson but I think you have fun it's the more important. For the cute little girl, you forget one thing for a lot of younf men women to 30-40 years old are more attractive than young, more attractive but they look unapproachable. And after see your pics, the question is how is cant not be attrac by you
Nemo01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2008, 12:58 PM   #64
Nemesis2008

Nemesis2008 has initial reputation

I'm not sure what you're in for, but I'd almost give my left nut to have you as my neighbor. I have lived next door to a female neighbor I've had a crush on for 15 years now. She's 48 and I'm 47, and she is a stunning milf if ever there was one. I have dreamed every possible dream of sex, rape, whatever with her, but i wouldn't have the guts to inititate anything like you did, but then again, I never had the opportunity.

I spent a great deal of time talking to her this weekend about our kids in school, typical neighbor things, etc, and just had sex with her in my mind over and over..

Sorry about that, just had to get it out..

Good luck and I hope you're fallout from your situation doesn't ruin your life, or cause too many problems..

"If there are self made pergatories then we all must live in them. Mine can be no worse than someone elses."
Nemesis2008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2008, 03:29 PM   #65
drmephisto

De de dede de de de de de de dede deeeeeeee
Do dodo do do dodo dooooooo
Old 09-05-2008, 07:36 PM   #66
costa200

costa200 is infamous around these partscosta200 is infamous around these partscosta200 is infamous around these partscosta200 is infamous around these partscosta200 is infamous around these partscosta200 is infamous around these partscosta200 is infamous around these partscosta200 is infamous around these partscosta200 is infamous around these partscosta200 is infamous around these partscosta200 is infamous around these parts

I don't think the OP has nothing to worry about...
costa200 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 06:17 PM   #67
NaughtyThought

NaughtyThought has initial reputation

Woah, you have no idea how happy that kid must be. I wish I was him, getting head off his neighbour (who I'm sure is very sexy ) when Idon't have a chance in hell of that happening to me!
NaughtyThought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 11:05 AM   #68
Crotch_Ripper
Pantyhose Hunting Admin

Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by WyckedKunt View Post
First of all, thanks to everyone who messaged me and said they enjoyed my first post, and to those of you who didn't judge me too harshly for my personal behavior. I'm sure there are still gonna be people who disapprove of the things I do, but I'm not gonna let that stop me from sharing my experiences with others who are more open-minded. So, as I promised, here's a little update on my current personal drama:
For a couple of weeks after I gave "Brad" his first earthshattering blowjob, he came around pretty regularly looking for seconds lol. I told him I had fun, but that we had to be a little discrete, so not to be too obvious about coming over all the time. He roped me into the phone sex thing a couple of times, and then when he couldn't call, he was sending dirty text messages. About a week ago I was at his house helping his mother out in the yard, and when I went inside to use their bathroom, he pulled me into his room. He could tell I was pretty impatient and pissed off with his antics. He didn't say anything, but his cock was out and he'd clearly been masturbating. It was one of those ridiculous moments when you're pissed at yourself as much as the other person. So I kinda shot him an angry look, and then I pulled up my shirt and lifted my bra. All I said was "Right now!". He knew I meant it, so he started to fondle my breasts while he stroked, and within a few seconds, came all over my leg. I didn't waste time getting to the bathroom and cleaning my leg off, and I was back outside in 5 minutes. My heart was beating from the fear of getting caught, but the whole thing turned me on so damn much, I pulled out my vibrator as soon as I got home lol.
From my point of view, I understand why I'm attracted to him. He's obviously younger and a good looking kid. And I'm honestly really flattered by the attention. I like to think about him watching me and getting hard. But I've seen the cute little girls he goes out with, so I'm not sure why he's so hung up on me! It's not like I'm making it easy for him, and we really only had that one encounter. Maybe it's the "Mrs Robinson" syndrome. I have no idea.
[ Ack! Am I really Mrs. Robinson?! LOL ]
Not only dont I disaprove, I wish I was living on the other side of your house. After hearing this little tale I would love to come over there tie you up with your own pantyhose and force you to suck me off <veg>.

P.S Mrs Robinson was HOT!

100% Male

RAPE BOARD WINNER:
Best Signature 2008
Phantom Awards 2008 '007 Award'

Crotch_Ripper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 11:33 PM   #69
bedslave

bedslave Level 6 (600+)bedslave Level 6 (600+)bedslave Level 6 (600+)bedslave Level 6 (600+)bedslave Level 6 (600+)bedslave Level 6 (600+)

im sure somewhere its a sin to violate all your special places, but i think its ok in the book of revelations!!!!

wicked "i'll be your 18 yr old " but you wouldn't get away with just sucking me off
bedslave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 10:57 AM   #70
chorlton76

chorlton76 has initial reputation

Boy do I wish I could have been hiding in the closet and watching! It sounds hot!
chorlton76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 02:39 PM   #71
Dusky
Banned

Dusky has initial reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiTownHoney View Post
You went along with it not caring that she had a boyfriend and its pretty disgusting how she winks at you from time to time, how would you like it if your woman fucked some other dude and did the same thing whenever he was around? I bet it wouldnt feel so good.

Now if I were to come out and state that I like married men (which isnt just an example) I am sure everyone would make judgements about me.

The point is there are things in this world that arent good, and everyone is making her feel like she is good, when she isnt. Lying is not good, cheating is not good, murdering is not good, abusing old people is not good. These are all bad things, because you wrong somebody in the process.

My point is that all these responses to her have made her feel like she is doing something positive. When I called her out on it, everybody jumps on me like I'm the asshole.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiTownHoney View Post
Look, I say things the way that I see them. If you have a problem with that I suggest you go cry to someone who wants to listen.
Well now. Aren't you the pleasant one.

Passing judgment on others on a website called Rape Board seems kinda stupid to me. Why do you do that when you are plainly not stupid?

Not to pass judgment myself, but if everybody's jumping on you like you're the asshole, maybe they're on to something. I'm just sayin
Dusky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 04:52 AM   #72
MARADONA
Banned

MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Thumbs down here it comes mr.smart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dusky View Post
Well now. Aren't you the pleasant one.

Passing judgment on others on a website called Rape Board seems kinda stupid to me. Why do you do that when you are plainly not stupid?

Not to pass judgment myself, but if everybody's jumping on you like you're the asshole, maybe they're on to something. I'm just sayin
To me you are just saying a bunch of crap...your posts are lame and stupid...
there is nothing of good in what you are doing here...absolute nothing.
I guess you joined this board with the intent to break our balls...beh i'm sorry loser but you will go in down.
It's a promise.
MARADONA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008, 09:10 AM   #73
RebornSon

RebornSon Level 1 (100+)RebornSon Level 1 (100+)

Please tell me that wasn't a serious post Maradon, because if it was, you just made a complete ass of yourself.

Of course, since this is the wonderfully anonymous internet, you might not care, but then why are you jumping on a guy who has an excellent point?

Oh, and WyckedKunt, keep us posted! This is a wonderful read and I wouldn't like it to end because of a couple of jackasses
Old 09-20-2008, 07:34 PM   #74
StalkHer
Privileged Member

StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to StalkHer

Yes please WyckedKunt, tell us more. Your adventures take me back to when I delivered newspapers. I was 15-16, and there were a couple of MILF's on my route. I would fantasize about them for hours. There was also one girl who was about 19-20 and very cute. She always seemed to be wearing the hottest outfits when I came around. I remember one day when I was collecting the monthly bill, she came to the door in just a bath towel. I thought for sure I was gonna get a peek. Unfortunately her parents returned from shopping and popped in the back door just seconds after she opened the front door. She quickly exclaimed / explained she was just paying for the news papers. What a bummer.
StalkHer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 12:30 AM   #75
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MARADONA View Post
To me you are just saying a bunch of crap...your posts are lame and stupid...
there is nothing of good in what you are doing here...absolute nothing.
I guess you joined this board with the intent to break our balls...beh i'm sorry loser but you will go in down.
It's a promise.
haha, this is the truth...two posts and he doesnt have anything to say,
ChiTownHoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 12:30 AM   #76
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RebornSon View Post
Please tell me that wasn't a serious post Maradon, because if it was, you just made a complete ass of yourself.

Of course, since this is the wonderfully anonymous internet, you might not care, but then why are you jumping on a guy who has an excellent point?

Oh, and WyckedKunt, keep us posted! This is a wonderful read and I wouldn't like it to end because of a couple of jackasses
I sure as hell hope you arent referring to me, because if you are, I suggest you say it to me personally.
ChiTownHoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 10:06 PM   #77
older and wiser
Privileged Member

older and wiser has a maximum reputation! (1000+)older and wiser has a maximum reputation! (1000+)older and wiser has a maximum reputation! (1000+)older and wiser has a maximum reputation! (1000+)older and wiser has a maximum reputation! (1000+)older and wiser has a maximum reputation! (1000+)older and wiser has a maximum reputation! (1000+)older and wiser has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to older and wiser

Wycked, this has to be one of the best threads on the Board, OK, not rape/forced sex as such, but a bit like your favourite newspaper cartoon or weekly serial, keeps you hanging on for the next instalment, the will they or wont they fuck
older and wiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 06:10 PM   #78
RebornSon

RebornSon Level 1 (100+)RebornSon Level 1 (100+)

Please Wycked, don't tell us you've given up? An adventure as hot as this can't have ended yet.