Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 08-09-2008, 01:11 AM   #41
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by doggystylethatgirl View Post
look chinatownbunny,
like that old song says "YOU CAN'T JUDGE A BOOK BY IT'S COVER"
This is a fantasy board.

Hey WykedCunt - Say What You Wanna Say, The Rest Is Listening (reading ).
You're right. However I dont see a cover because the book is laying wide open.
ChiTownHoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2008, 04:05 AM   #42
older and wiser
Privileged Member

older and wiser has a maximum reputation! (1000+)older and wiser has a maximum reputation! (1000+)older and wiser has a maximum reputation! (1000+)older and wiser has a maximum reputation! (1000+)older and wiser has a maximum reputation! (1000+)older and wiser has a maximum reputation! (1000+)older and wiser has a maximum reputation! (1000+)older and wiser has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to older and wiser

Just wondering Wyckedcunt, make them more widely available, or just elope with next doors boy?
older and wiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2008, 04:39 AM   #43
duracel69

duracel69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)duracel69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)duracel69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)duracel69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)duracel69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)duracel69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)duracel69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)duracel69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)duracel69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)duracel69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)duracel69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Skype™ to duracel69

Perhaps you should impress on him how very important it is that no one finds out, and how you'll do anything to keep him quiet....

If you're lucks in he'll be doing you in the arse twice a day, whether you want it or not!

((seriously: better not say that to him, but it makes a nice fantasy))
duracel69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2008, 08:30 AM   #44
ezzdx
Banned

ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyReb View Post
Do you not ever get tired of judging and attacking people?
And do you not ever tried of bothering her and others,do you can't let them discussing this as they like without trying to make a fight between them or with her,I don't see him complain from her post and even if he complained they can solve this with each others and there are a rules and mods if this became over.
the lat time I was here I noticed you tried to change your way with the others but it seems you don't like this,but this is making me happy.

Quote:
Nah, I'm just sick of seeing you constantly judging people and going off on anyone who doesn't behave the way you think they should behave.
You who say this! the person who consider any one disgree with him is an idiot is who said this!
it seems you like to play again with me.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 206ul6.jpg (32.9 KB, 584 views)
ezzdx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2008, 01:55 AM   #45
WyckedKunt

WyckedKunt Level 4 (400+)WyckedKunt Level 4 (400+)WyckedKunt Level 4 (400+)WyckedKunt Level 4 (400+)WyckedKunt Level 4 (400+)

Wow, this thread took a turn for the ugly fast! Personally, I don't blame others for passing judgement. I think that's just human nature. Fortunately, I'm only concerned about the judgement of one individual... and He doesn't post here lol. Yes, I've cheated and lied... as I assume most people have at one time or another in their life. If that makes me a "cheater" and a "liar", then so be it. I can live with that title considering the company that share it. I never thought virtuous people were all that much fun to associate with anyway lol. Nevertheless, in this particular case... neither cheating nor lying are the issue. I could spell out all the details of the current "arrangement" I have with my husband, and clarify the situation for certain individuals here who seem to have made it their business to care. But frankly, I don't feel I should have to justify my behavior to anyone... least of all people I've never met. If sharing one aspect of my personal life is to be taken as an invitation to comment on every aspect of my personal life... then I'll simply refrain from doing so in the future. It certainly wasn't my intent to "air my dirty laundry"... merely to relate a situation that I found amusing and exciting. If it offended anyone, I'm sorry. But perhaps someone so easily offended might consider the inherent risk of reading and posting to this particular forum. Or at the very least, maybe they could choose to ignore those threads that offend them. Then you dont have a problem at all, all solved!
WyckedKunt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2008, 07:49 AM   #46
JohnnyReb
Banned

JohnnyReb Level 2 (200+)JohnnyReb Level 2 (200+)JohnnyReb Level 2 (200+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ezzdx View Post
And do you not ever tried of bothering her and others,do you can't let them discussing this as they like without trying to make a fight between them or with her,I don't see him complain from her post and even if he complained they can solve this with each others and there are a rules and mods if this became over.
the lat time I was here I noticed you tried to change your way with the others but it seems you don't like this,but this is making me happy.

You who say this! the person who consider any one disgree with him is an idiot is who said this!
it seems you like to play again with me.
I was bored enough that I vaguely skimmed over your pale green gibberish....

I didn't actually READ any of it, nor do I have any plans to.......

I am a bit amused to see you have a new avatar. ..

I've no idea who that is in your avatar, but I'm assuming your homoerotic fantasies have taken a turn toward someone new.....
JohnnyReb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2008, 07:54 AM   #47
JohnnyReb
Banned

JohnnyReb Level 2 (200+)JohnnyReb Level 2 (200+)JohnnyReb Level 2 (200+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by WyckedKunt View Post
Wow, this thread took a turn for the ugly fast! Personally, I don't blame others for passing judgement. I think that's just human nature. Fortunately, I'm only concerned about the judgement of one individual... and He doesn't post here lol. Yes, I've cheated and lied... as I assume most people have at one time or another in their life. If that makes me a "cheater" and a "liar", then so be it. I can live with that title considering the company that share it. I never thought virtuous people were all that much fun to associate with anyway lol. Nevertheless, in this particular case... neither cheating nor lying are the issue. I could spell out all the details of the current "arrangement" I have with my husband, and clarify the situation for certain individuals here who seem to have made it their business to care. But frankly, I don't feel I should have to justify my behavior to anyone... least of all people I've never met. If sharing one aspect of my personal life is to be taken as an invitation to comment on every aspect of my personal life... then I'll simply refrain from doing so in the future. It certainly wasn't my intent to "air my dirty laundry"... merely to relate a situation that I found amusing and exciting. If it offended anyone, I'm sorry. But perhaps someone so easily offended might consider the inherent risk of reading and posting to this particular forum. Or at the very least, maybe they could choose to ignore those threads that offend them. Then you dont have a problem at all, all solved!
You don't have ANY obligation to justify yourself to some of the idiots here and I really hope you won't let them make you feel like you do have.
JohnnyReb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2008, 09:50 PM   #48
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:

The more you know....
Old 08-10-2008, 09:52 PM   #49
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

Quote:
You don't have ANY obligation to justify yourself to some of the idiots here and I really hope you won't let them make you feel like you do have.
well isnt this the pot calling the kettle back......

I think its cute and you are just so damn amusing
Old 08-11-2008, 10:33 AM   #50
Echo

Echo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Echo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Echo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Echo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Echo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Echo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Echo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Echo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Echo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Echo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Echo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
If sharing one aspect of my personal life is to be taken as an invitation to comment on every aspect of my personal life... then I'll simply refrain from doing so in the future.

That's too bad, because I thought the story was really hot and wanted to hear how it played out....
Old 08-11-2008, 11:38 AM   #51
drmephisto

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiTownHoney View Post
Thats pretty damn disgusting.

I hope all you cheaters get whats coming to you. And it will come back to you.

How do you figure? I was single at the time. She put the moves on me and I just went along.
Old 08-11-2008, 03:07 PM   #52
Nemo01
Privileged Member

Nemo01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Nemo01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Nemo01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Nemo01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Nemo01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Nemo01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Nemo01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Nemo01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Nemo01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Nemo01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Nemo01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Nemo01

Quote:

For me you make what you want with your body, you don't rape him it's ok, I'm not you, I'm not your husband (but I like to be your neighbour )I don't care maybe my culture in this is more free or it's me but why want, you have envy of that, he is consentent for me it's good reason I'm with you
Nemo01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2008, 12:09 AM   #53
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

Quote:
Originally Posted by drmephisto View Post
How do you figure? I was single at the time. She put the moves on me and I just went along.
You went along with it not caring that she had a boyfriend and its pretty disgusting how she winks at you from time to time, how would you like it if your woman fucked some other dude and did the same thing whenever he was around? I bet it wouldnt feel so good.

Now if I were to come out and state that I like married men (which isnt just an example) I am sure everyone would make judgements about me.

The point is there are things in this world that arent good, and everyone is making her feel like she is good, when she isnt. Lying is not good, cheating is not good, murdering is not good, abusing old people is not good. These are all bad things, because you wrong somebody in the process.

My point is that all these responses to her have made her feel like she is doing something positive. When I called her out on it, everybody jumps on me like I'm the asshole.
Old 08-12-2008, 02:44 AM   #54
Nemo01
Privileged Member

Nemo01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Nemo01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Nemo01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Nemo01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Nemo01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Nemo01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Nemo01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Nemo01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Nemo01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Nemo01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Nemo01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Nemo01

And it's not your problem you are not her husband and you are not her mother, why do you judge? Ho and one expression says "suck is not cheat" lol
Nemo01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2008, 03:20 AM   #55
Fibonacci
Privileged Member

Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by doggystylethatgirl View Post
Lets Go Back To The Beginning, So Wycked Sexxy Ass Kunt Can Give Us More of The Story - truth or not.How about it doesn't have an ending!
leave us (leave me) drooling wanting you (me wanting to fuck your ass!).

Oh yeah ...
*getting popcorn and sitting into first line*
Old 08-14-2008, 11:13 AM   #56
redbaron

redbaron Level 2 (200+)redbaron Level 2 (200+)redbaron Level 2 (200+)

Quote:
The point is there are things in this world that arent good, and everyone is making her feel like she is good, when she isnt. Lying is not good, cheating is not good, murdering is not good, abusing old people is not good. These are all bad things, because you wrong somebody in the process.
Let me add.. raping is not good right? hmmmm.. But I'd like to rape you in any case, and "not good" thing would make it more exciting.

Besides the fantasy the definition of good and bad is not concrete all over the world. In some cultures sharing sex partners thought to be normal. And in some cultures murdering (at least killing on battle field of an invasion) thought to be a honorable job. Something bad to you might be good to another one. And even it's bad he/she might enjoy doing it.

Of course you have the right to share your feelings about cheating, and I have similar feelings with you about that issue. But in any case it's weird discussing this matter in the "Rape-Board"
redbaron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2008, 06:32 PM   #57
screaminsvt

screaminsvt has initial reputation

wow
screaminsvt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2008, 12:30 AM   #58
lioness

lioness Level 2 (200+)lioness Level 2 (200+)lioness Level 2 (200+)

I have fantasized about the 20-something college guys living next door raping me............but, I highly doubt it will EVER happen.

Also, I don't agree with cheating.

I am not a Bible thumper, by no means, but as far as right or wrong goes, I think the TEN COMMANDMENTS had it right on what we should and shouldn't be doing.... and the most important of these? Love thy neighbour *wink wink*

Although, "thou shalt not covet thy neighbour's wife" is in there too! (OUCH)

But raping isn't a sin, is it?

Last edited by lioness; 08-15-2008 at 12:41 AM.
lioness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2008, 12:39 AM   #59
lioness

lioness Level 2 (200+)lioness Level 2 (200+)lioness Level 2 (200+)

Quote:

Just like to add, ChiTownHoney that I agree 100% with you on this. If you are hurting someone...then it isn't good.

Forced sex between two consenting adults isn't hurting anyone. Rape is. Cheating is. Lying is. Stealing is. Killing is....hurting someone real bad and that effects not only the one you're hurting but all the people around them, their family, their friends, and the community on the whole. So no...don't hurt others, as much as you can, try to avoid hurting others (cause you'll just end up hurting yourself in the end- really! literally! no joke!).

Then again, sometimes people can be real assholes without sinning or breaking any laws....they're just plain assholes because they can be...like my boss.

Last edited by lioness; 08-15-2008 at 12:43 AM.
lioness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2008, 01:04 AM   #60
squidley
Privileged Member

squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lioness View Post
I have fantasized about the 20-something college guys living next door raping me............but, I highly doubt it will EVER happen.

Also, I don't agree with cheating.

I am not a Bible thumper, by no means, but as far as right or wrong goes, I think the TEN COMMANDMENTS had it right on what we should and shouldn't be doing.... and the most important of these? Love thy neighbour *wink wink*

Although, "thou shalt not covet thy neighbour's wife" is in there too! (OUCH)

But raping isn't a sin, is it?
It's a sin if you violate one or more of the 10 Commandments. So, in that light:

1. No adultery - So, no married rapists. If she's married, make her kill the man. Then as a rapist, you are raping a widow, not a wife... and you've neatly avoided the whole "thou shall not kill" thing by which of course is why SHE did it.

2. Thou shall not covet they neighbors wife - once again, covered by having her kill him, she's not married anymore, she's a widow. Or of course you could do one of his daughters... as long as the little woman isn't married, no sin there! Then of course you could just go into another city and find a single bitch. Not a neighbor, yee-haw!

3. No raping on the sabbath day. That means that weekdays are open for most people of the Jewish or Christian faith.

4. Thou shall not steal - leave her a tip, cash money or other gratuity. It's not stolen then, it's paid for.

5. Thou shall not bear false witness. Ok, if she's a good lay, tell her. If she can't fuck or suck, tell her that too. As a matter of fact tell anyone who wants to know how good a fuck she was. Put it up on YouTube or something. Why lie? It's a sin!

That cover's the basics. Of course if she starts spouting "Oh, God. Oh, God" during the rape, remember the traditional punishment for blasphemy is stoning, so have a few good rocks picked out early, the lines do form rather quickly.

Best of luck with the whole 10 Commandments thing anyway. I'm sure rape is a sin somewhere else in the Bible in any case.

The Squid
squidley is offline   Reply With Quote